• Published 13th Nov 2023
  • 722 Views, 31 Comments

A Desperate Last Choice - Mystic Sunrise



With the Legion of Doom on the brink of victory, and with no other choice, Princess Twilight Sparkle invokes the one magic that even Discord fears.

  • ...
22
 31
 722
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

Nice

Umm. How does Twilight actually "suffers" here, if she can't even remember? And the Human Mane 5/Rainbooms, and Sunset just easily replace them in a snap?


I just think Discord is the only one that really suffers this.

Ironic, since this all happens because of his stupidity to "test" Twilight like a "final exam" BS!


What about their souls? Are they in heaven/afterlife? How would they feel about all this?

11748615
Everyone made it to the afterlife. Go back and read the end of ch. 1. I changed it a bit. They don't know about this.

The Rainbooms do not replace them though. It's them though that will drive Twilight mad trying to understand. She's met their human families. She still knows Applejack's and Rarity's families in Equestria. She just can't understand why they exist in the human world and not in Equestria.

Suffer is not really the right word I feel. Twilight lost everything that made her who she was. But she remembers none of it. Nopony does. Only Discord does, and Equestria is out for his blood. He confessed what he had done, and ran for it, because he knew he didn't deserve forgiveness this time.

11748622

What about Pinkie's Family/Sisters, Rainbow Dash's Parents, Fluttershy's Parents/Brother, and CMC?

Don't know whether or not if this will get a sequel?

11748774
No sequel. No reason to have one. And what about the CMC? Nothing changes with them.

11749019
I guess Discord will never show his face in Equestria again

11749498
Nope. He confessed to everything he did as Grogar with the Legion of Doom. It did not go very well safe to say. Cosmos' mass memory wipe didn't affect Twilight aldready knowing what he'd done.

Hye
Hye #8 · Nov 15th, 2023 · · 1 ·

11749019
What-?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
:scootangel: practically WORSHIPPED :rainbowdetermined2:!
:applecry: ADORED :ajsmug:!
And let's not mention the whole, 'Getting dirty to finish a race to show :unsuresweetie: how much Miss Marshmallow :raritystarry: loves her,' thing!

11749829
And as far as those three are concerned, AJ, Rarity, and Rainbow never existed. AB still has Big Mac and Granny Smith of course, and Sweetie and Scoots still have their families.

Doesn't matter really since I am not doing more with this universe.

Comment posted by ChazMLPFIM deleted February 6th

11749866
Can I use this for my sequel request?

11891136
There will be no sequels for anyone. Because there is no need for one. And if by some chance I change my mind on that, I'll write the sequel myself.

11891280
I mean that can I use this for my request stories?

Login or register to comment