• Published 7th Sep 2023
  • 832 Views, 55 Comments

Ratchet, Clank, And Spike: Journey Through The Galaxy - dragonfan101



Spike is transported to another galaxy alone, he is found and taken in by a Lombax called Ratchet, and after they meet a small robot called Clank, they go through adventures that save the universe

  • ...
1
 55
 832

Epilogue: The Start of Something Else..

Spike was currently partying with his friends, they had set up a party for Spike's return, Spike was explaining this all to his friends while they looked on with awe. Ratchet was going crazy with punch as he was drinking tons of it, they all cheered for them as they partied out.

The camera then starts to zoom out from Equestria, then from the planet, and from the galaxy, all until it's just a single speck on a screen, the two figures from before were watching it all happen.

"So he saved his home.." The male said with a smile.
"I'm glad it turned out okay in the end.." the female said relieved.

"I'm just glad he was able to do so, he has way more for him ahead in this world.." The father said with interest.
"This world so far is good, but others.." The mother said with concern. the father sighed.

"Why did we agree to this? We should have been there for him when he hatched, he's our son.. i know we were meant to do this so he can have a better life in the future, but to go so long without us.." The father said with regret.
"I know it's hard dear, but we had no choice, our work with the Lombaxes must not be put in vain.." The mother said with regret as well.
"I know, sometimes i just wish i could have been there, and helped him with raising him.." "The father told her.
"Emerald, i know how it is, i just wanted to be there to, but this job.." She said with tears.
"It's to keep the timelines safe.. i know Starfire.. we both knew this would be hard.." Emeralds told her.

Just then a monitor next to them beeped and Starfire looked at it.
"What's going on?" Emerald asked and she sighed.
"More timelines are branching, more then before.." Starfire said as they see what looks like a single line of energy, and more are starting to spread out..
" How is this happening?" Emerald asked.
"It's unknown, but it means, the more Spike's that come from them.. the better chance it has of stopping.. him." Starfire said with fear. Emerald had a chill of fear as he was mentioned.

"Guess that's one good thing to come from these, what's the story with these new ones?" Emerald asked.
"Let's see here.." Starfire said as she tapped the screen on a new branch and the screen zoomed into that universe.

Spike is seen with the dragoness from earlier called Smolder, they were with two creatures called humans, Starfire looked at her information.
"This one is said that this takes place in a land called Hyrule, this is a few years after Spike, his friend and the human named Link destroyed a monster called Calamity Ganon, they are currently investigating a strange gloom coming from their castle.." Starfire explained as we see them in front of some strange mummy..

it was being held down by a glowing hand, soon it fell of and two gems came rolling to them, Spike looked at one and he and Zelda picked them up, the stones glowed brightly as they felt it.
"What is..?" Spike asked, just then they heard a really loud heartbeat. the 4 gasped and saw the strange mummy started to move.

The monster fell back down, but its head snapped to them and it's eyes lit up, tendrils of malice then shot from its chest and went towards them, Spike put the thing away and he and link pulled out they're swords, but the malice went right over them and went across their whole right arms!
"Agh!!" Spike screamed in pain as they got it off, Link and Spike looked weak from the attack as the malice came to them again, Link and Spike swung they're swords at them, but the malice shattered the Master Sword and the sword spike was using.. a single piece went flying to the mummy and made a single cut..

"Link!" Zelda shouted with worry.
"Spike!" Smolder said horrified at his state, just then the mummy started to speak.

"Was that the sword that seals the darkness? A blade that shatters so easily against my power, cannot save you from me.." He said as his body was twitching.
"Zelda.. Spike.." He told them and they gasped.

"You who carries that fragile sword, are Link, and that orange friend of yours, is Smolder.. Rauru placed his faith in you two, and that was all you could do?" He asked in disgust.
"How do you know our names?" Zelda asked scarred as the others looked scarred. The mummy didn't answer, instead he focused his power into his chest, and he spread it to the top, on the surface, Hyrule Castle started to be forced into the air by a huge amount of malice, we cut back to the cave, the mummy proceeded to fall to the ground, Spike and Link clutched they're arms in pain.

"Link!" Zelda shouted with worry, Smolder tried to help them but the ground collapsed and Spike and Zelda started to fall.
"Zelda! Spike!" Smolder shouted with worry, she and Link tried to reach for they're hands, but they couldn't catch them and they fell down more.. they looked on with horror as they fell, suddenly a golden light appeared from them and they teleported away... Suddenly the green hand from earlier grabbed them both as they look shocked at it, it then brings them through a portal. a view of the castle rising to the air is seen as Hylians look around in horror with the fallen debris.

The Camera then cuts back to the two as they look with horror.
"Where did they go?!" Emerald asked with horror, Starfire was trying to find out they're coordinates but couldn't
"Unknown, it predates any history known from that world." Starfire explained, Emerald tried to process this.
"So he went.. through time?" Emerald asked shocked.
"That's the only answer we can make right now.." Starfire said sadly, Emerald sighed sadly.
"I just hope they can make it out okay, what's next?" Emerald asked. Starfire sighed and pulled up another.

"This is a timeline, where Spike was captured by an alien group called the Kraang, he was going to be experimented on, but was rescued by a group of mutant turtles and was taken in by them , he and them are currently trying to save a friend called Karai from they're enemy the Shredder.
"Why does this happen to our son?!" Emerald asked with anger as they watched the footage.

Spike and the 4 turtles are currently fighting more Foot bots as they are trying to save their friends with Splinter, the turtles are almost caged but Leo is able to stop his cell from closing, he and Spike attempt to make they're way to save Karai, they're able to free her from the cage, but Karai notices the Shredder behind them.
"Look out!" Karai shouted, Spike noticed this and pushed Leo out of the way, the shredder kicked both him and Karai off the ledge, and they fell into a tank of mutagen..
"Spike!! Karai!!" The turtles shouted with horror.
" Karai! No!" Shredder said with horror as he didn't intend for her to fall in.

Spike and Karai's body's are seen in the tank and scream in pain, they're body's mutate into horrific snake creatures, they try to escape one more time but fall down, when they're bodies are revealed they have become monster snake mutants much to everyones horror.
Emerald looked on with anger, he wanted to tear Shredder apart for harming his son and doing this to him.. He punched a nearby wall in anger and completely dented it as we cut back to them.

"It's always our son.. why is it our son?!" He asked with anger.
"I don't know Emerald, i really don't.." Starfire said with regret, they then looked back at the screen. Starfire pulled up one more timeline as we see Spike in front of a huge dragon.

"This is a timeline where Spike was summoned by a dragon named Shenron, he was brought to place called the Time Patrol in order to help keep the timeline safe" Starfire explained as we see Spike in front of him.

"Who are you?!" Spike asked with amazement.
"My name is Shenron, the eternal dragon, i have brought you here for an important task." Shenron explained.
"What task?" Spike asked confused.
"Something that will make the universe safer, you will be given a fragment of my power to handle yourself, you will meet new friends and enemy's, but you will grow as you go through your journey, farewell, and good luck Spike." Shenron said as he disappeared, an energy flew around Spike as he felt a huge power flow through him.

"What is this?" Spike asked himself.
"That's the power of Shenron, you must be special if you were to be summoned by him." A voice told him, Spike turned around and saw a creature he'd never seen.
"W.. who are you?" Spike asked.
"My name is Trunks, i'm a Saiyan from Planet Vegeta, son of Vegeta, i'm here to explain this all to you." Trunks introduced, Spike looked at him with interest.
" This might be interesting.." Spike said as he looked at Trunks, the camera pins back to Starfire and Emerald as they watch it.

"At least he'll grow really strong in this timeline." Emerald told her.
"He'll have a unique set of ability's in every timeline, let's just hope it's enough." Starfire said with hope.
"Me too Starfire, let's hope it can stop him.." Emerald said with worry as they continue to watch on all the new timelines starting to form..

We cut to Ratchet, Spike and Clank in front of a Tv they seem to be watching an add that Qwark is in.
"Do you have a problem unwanted hair? is painful itching in your nether regions causing you a huge embarrassment? do you just plain stink? Then you need this!" Qwark says as he points to a device with multiple tools attached to that.

" The Gadgetron personal hygenator! Hi i'm Steve, Mc Qwark, and this baby can take care of any grooming needs that you have just to much trouble to handle yourself." Qwark tells them.
" It looks like he made that from scratch." Spike tells Ratchet.
"Seriously." Ratchet agrees.

"Allow me to demonstrate!" Qwark says as he grabs the device, the three watch in utter disgust as he used the thing to touch multiple unwanted parts of his body, and Qwark seems to enjoy it a lot.
"Now i'm traumatized!" Spike says disgusted, Ratchet looks at Clank.
"Turn it off! Turn it off!!" Ratchet tells him. Clank grabs the remote and the screen turns off.

Author's Note:

Hey guys hope you liked this last chapter! Consider this a teaser for more stories to come in the future, me and my friend are working on a way to tie this all together for something else, hope you liked it. just to let you know, i will do Breath of the Wild first before the second game, but i want you all to let me know. Which one would you like to see me do after Ori?

My ninja turtles story, my Dragon Ball Xenoverse story, Zelda, or Helluva boss, let me know in the comments please! Thank you all for reading this story, and hope you look forward to more!

Comments ( 6 )

Some "very" interesting possible sequels, but I prefer to another with Ratchet and Clank.

so the other Ratchet and Clank games are also gonna be done right??

11728060
Or Sly Cooper or Jax & Daxter

11728064
who knows from here.

Quite the explosive finale & a lot of sweet future stories, looking forward to the Legend of Zelda games ones, especially since 2nd best dragon will be there in the thick of things alongside Spike in this one! :moustache:

"At least he'll grow really strong in this timeline." Emerald told her. "He'll have a unique set of ability's in every timeline, let's just hope it's enough." Starfire said with hope. "Me too Starfire, let's hope it can stop him.." Emerald said with worry as they continue to watch on all the new timelines starting to form..

So based off of what I saw it seems as if the turtles timeline has to finish before we can see the dragon ball story line or the legend of Zelda tears of the kingdom storyline ( personaly can't wait for that one)

Login or register to comment