• Published 24th Aug 2023
  • 1,953 Views, 17 Comments

My Little Harem - Hypnosis Is Magic - Jade Scribe



A candle laced with sinister magics is sent to ensorcell Twilight Sparkle...but due to a mail mishap, ends up in Rarity's hooves instead. Unaware of who sent it, and the nefarious purpose behind it, Rarity does what comes naturally and lights it.

  • ...
12
 17
 1,953
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

It would be pretty funny if there was just an endless parade of aggrieved enemies of Twilight stumbling upon each other and mind controlling each other there, all while the enslaved Rarity brainwashes the Elements.

11742216
Drat! You've uncovered my master plan! :raritycry:

No, I'm only kidding, but you're right, that would be a fairly amusing idea for a story. Maybe this story will eventually reach a point where I can add some non-canon "what if?" chapters...

Very nice chapter! Loved it!

The way you wrote Chrysalis in this one is ingenious and honestly makes me yearn for a story about that Chrysalis going up against the alicorns.

Lovely work on this story, particularly enjoyed the candle and spoon inductions, looking forward to seeing where it goes in the future!

Login or register to comment