• Published 29th Jul 2023
  • 489 Views, 19 Comments

The Sky is Gone: Acceptance - Fluttercheer



I am Silverstream and I'm the reaper of a world full of darkness. The sun, the moon, the stars and all my friends are gone, but I don't need them anymore. I'm a monster and meant to haunt this world. I record the apocalypse with my mobile phone.

  • ...
8
 19
 489

PreviousChapters
Quiet.mp3

.
I hear her voice again. “I'm sorry.” It becomes quieter. This is my verdict.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 6 )

Wow.

What a roller coaster to be on.

Sad the way things turned out. This is such a good story! It’s not the last one, is it?

11757005

This is such a good story!

Thank you! :heart: When I began writing this story in October of 2021, it was one of my first new, big writing successes after four and a half years, both in inspiration and in reception. Now the numbers for the latter have gone down a bit since Part 1, but the story still performs better than I expected and hoped for with its unusual style of storytelling. There is a lot more coming for this story.
.

It’s not the last one, is it?

Far from it. :scootangel: There will be two parts more after this one and afterwards, a one-shot in traditional long-format style to wrap the story up. And I have plans to explore this universe more in other stories. How exactly, I will think about once this story is finished. I already have several ideas I want to pursue.

Part 4, "The Sky is Gone: Repentance", has already started to release on my Patreon account yesterday. I am about to write the messages for today and to release them there. I spoke about it in more detail here and there's also a teaser with the cover art for Part 4:

https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/1026873/the-sky-is-gone-acceptance-has-concluded-on-patreon-cover-art-teaser-for-part-4

Here on FIMFiction.net, Part 4 will release on December 2nd.
These are the immediate next plans for "The Sky is Gone" and what you can look forward to. Thank you for reading and enjoying and for the favourite you gave Part 3! :scootangel: More will come soon.

11757288
I’m so happy to hear that!! :raritystarry:

11758704

I'm happy to have you here. You are the biggest fan of Silverstream's story, from everyone who has shown interest in it so far. Thank you for becoming my follower! :heart:

11758725
So honored to have that title! :twilightsmile: Not enough people know about this masterpiece!

Login or register to comment