• Published 7th Jul 2023
  • 2,936 Views, 93 Comments

A Sparkling Time in The Garden of Love - Blaze-saber



Princess Cadance created a very special place for those who have sexual desires to be fulfilled. Twilight's friends and the Royal Sisters noticed how Twilight has been stressed out lately.

Comments ( 24 )

I'll be adding more voting poll options into the blog post, tmrw

Would you mind removing those nsfw pictures from the latest chapter? Since they fall under banned content. Other wise this story will be removed by the admins.

Banned content

  • Depictions of outright sexual acts
  • Genitalia/full nudity
  • Visible nipples (whether bare or poking up through clothing)
  • Cameltoe
  • Sexual fluids (whether obvious or heavily implied)
  • Urine/feces
  • Gore
  • Sex toys

Was Discord Celestia’s lover this whole time disguised as a stallion?

11792607
Not going to spoil it

Ok, I've added the new voting polls now.
You all can give more/new votes/thumbs ups there now
https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/1028662/garden-of-love-polls-and-readers-opinions-for-the-future

11793159
Thanks, pls give your votes in the blog; you all can add as many as you like...ish

11792581
11699723
I noticed the images here were removed and realized why. So I cropped out or covered the nipples and other parts that weren't allowed to be seen, and reposted the images

Just how old are Spike, Smolder, Ocellus, Gallus, Silverstream, and Flurry Heart in this story?

You’re making it sound like they’re under 18 judging by having a youth section in the park. You might want to do something about their ages, just in case.

11871407
Oh, we didnt notice that

11871208
Of course they're not under 18, it was just a way to separate college(and end of high school) aged students, from everyone else who was considered fully mature/grown-ups. Like how college students have a different view on sex lives compared to their parents or the older generation.
Or like how when you're in college, you might imagine seeing your fellow students being naked or being in a relationship with them, but you wouldn't want to see your teachers and parents, and their generation, like that...etc. Some of us would only be interested in, or fantasize about, those who're also our age, especially when we're young and we're able to(legally) explore sex for the first time.

Then the staff and Shining helped them onto the tables and laid them down on their backs. "This isn't going to be too rough, is it?" Twilight asked nervously as Flash picked her up.

"I…It's okay, I'll t-try not to be s-so rough…" He told her as he felt himself getting hornier by the second. He then placed her on one of the tables and the staff bent their arms behind their heads and clicked them into the cuffs extending from the table surface, behind their heads.
lh7-us.googleusercontent.com/CtMj-7x-Vf_RMTMgt6ZaEMR34h3mKRGKuwAmOcL8mji6Ec_rOBRbvjhTBYpdX2Nj21AlcA1AdMrGMCWMj7Z7uLqimLizyxJaTInnELuH2CLAx_KRQJ0xSDKZCz3yuUaOfXYzrf464epEQGAKpkhtJ_g

Next, they grabbed their legs and pulled them as far back as they could. They pulled and extended another set of chain shackles and cuffed them to their ankles. As they were being restrained and spread, Twilight and the others noticed how exciting and arousing it felt. Their pussies seemed to be dripping wet, and their clitoris winked, and engorged in desire.
lh7-us.googleusercontent.com/Yl3mKaMTjYIMfr6-lPi-sNHEG5JRpabWzkPgrqsz9y3UFMzvQ_1A7ju0fEbCTjrUKoODPJbQELbEhfC4AH7VebbXF-q_35DdLg606UeVKEgUqgOJObbpExRfWQ_ADsEdMsZqwXHVKkJ-dxuQKm-7ZJ4 (These images are just to show you how they are placed and bondaged to the special tables; you may disregard the black collar here and the mouth dildo)

They then adjusted the tables to make them incline upwards a little, making them able to more easily face each other as they fuck, as the chains held them in place. "So, how does this go from here?" Luna asked before Shining Armor began fingering both her and Celestia at the same time, causing both of them to moan loudly.

"Now the fun begins, you whore~." Shining told as his fingers went deep into the royal sisters' cunts. Twilight, Cadance, and Chrysalis watched as Shining furiously thrusted his fingers in and out of the royal sisters. 
lh7-us.googleusercontent.com/Q_oqMi0eg_Adxt5jHi3JJmVzCNha_aTwX4wKU_9GFsr3gbzLpmpPZZyszUbevvRTMRE7OhwkRky_VK21UpzjFrucxhvekVR17WI4yi_H5-XnOfrq2xzRsxhFxf39VE-jPI-PPVf3AVST41nb772cPEM

They thrashed and almost tried to move from their positions, but they were kept spread and helpless. Twilight let out a moan herself when Flash started fingering her. Nebula however was helping himself to Luna's breasts while some of the other stallions in the room helped themselves to Chrysalis or Cadance. The other staff mares crouched down or sat on the floor as they were rubbing themselves while watching this playing out.


"Y-Yes…! Please fuck me!" Celestia pleaded as she felt his cock rubbing against her. "Use me like the bitch I am!"
lh7-us.googleusercontent.com/VcYoamvEcbftABk9urD2UccbxY-pUphrlay_yzuzGzk3kzbeKDf8tSivPtgoM-91Cmqq0DHE7QMKkjIZQSHhIk_JCl-YMvyXW05QOyL53EtHFRmHETEp1Y-lVenGBV_RZNSRTZldx6yG4wFXPQwVuEI
"Take me and use my pussy however you wish!" Cadance cried out. Their prayers were answered when Shining quickly rammed his cock right into Celestia without hesitation. As Celestia cried out in pleasure, “AH!” Twilight and Luna got the same treatment from Flash and Nebula.
lh7-us.googleusercontent.com/9E_oe7o0dAJFwJmgFaOr_sxHO6dkYapTX4FIcuYBZZh1RnA4RU_G6So8-9GDr9tFUDq20U2DiiMl27TVsOdddvXpEzW2Y7QdqBvZPipQiGf4o2Pync6ZFdYx4UBZ0u5EmFi7a5snnehBDkyLyV9qo2M
They felt how tight their lovers were, how soaking wet their nethers were. And they loved it. Luna and Twilight looked both scared and aroused as their stallion rutted them savagely.


Each stallion then pulled out of them as their cunt leaked out their semen when they pulled out. Each of them were trembling with pleasure from their orgasms as the glow on the plugs slowly dimmed. “Haah, ah…~” “Aahh~, nggh…ah.” Cadence and Celestia groaned in post-orgasmic bliss.
lh7-us.googleusercontent.com/cgI__6aWtx4oDNHmcSwhTtT1UueKzzNwtktuhxBRYnAhLDS-D-xJNAdpRZdFasDqShMyCI8Q5SkW2Fp9G1yHwizUo1r0zFTf9eTB3QrYqPyKnaOMnSBq2UvwZ8BGbmHHNekYg4d9F71CoKzxMg8kntc
“Ah~, that was amazing~” Chryssie said, as cum dripped from their slits.

"Ffffffffuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkk…" Twilight breathed out as Shining snapped his fingers at the mares that were pleasuring themselves.

“You mares, clean these whores up.” He ordered them before each mare crawled over and bowed their heads.
lh7-us.googleusercontent.com/GyMe4xSfLsnlUWiVbUy2BfVD9cQKFPza9S0XJ-N18-4-9QMTH164UpDOi1h3dAEVIahnVLbEnF602ti11y8iruY6FUvLeSqA_LHOuWTirtdc2jg9iQqvwPsALdZTr6jGaJQKDVb2LU9WuuBtx-PDgeM
"Yes master~." Each of them said, as they went to face the Princesses’ and Chrysalis’ overflowing nethers, they crawled up to them as they stuck out their tongues to lick up the semen flowing out of their cunts. The slave/servant mares put their hands on their rear/lower inner thighs while they were spread, and leaned in and buried their muzzles into their crotches.
lh7-us.googleusercontent.com/1LKdBTzA922F_21jq9XvImh2MbWn_HqODZ7rMjgjKTSsKsVyXPhZxm-1g5pTUNzych0z2ErkAIzruV4rHEWewR1Y9q5Y93gDWaweny0QYBMj6DgQfk1XlKU1BpqziYm8Zu7J-IFl4fuli4qy4BLVbZc


“Clean us up too, you sluts.” One of the stallions said. Each of the royals let out pleasurable moans as they were getting eaten out while some of the other mares were sucking off the stallions that fucked them. It wasn't long before each of the royals cried out and pleasure as they came in the mouths of each mare.
lh7-us.googleusercontent.com/o1R4945lUaD5SdDKJYC3u2N42hV59TAVDSf4PCiPV1Wx-wDmcDKWvmHMQ9rnvwTX7uJ4X_AOZshF07Nc7QIpeKYcx23VCilfJqw01M1GmbEHWLjEJxMGUMAR20diCCpp2lzZeYsps6QC0VGidTUpXJE (Again, these are just to illustrate; as a form of imagery)

“Don’t forget to clean up the mess down there.” Shining reminded them. They knelt down and lapped up the spilled cum and juices on the floor.

11879946
I cropped some of the original images from the chapter to remove the explicit content.

Don’t the male guests get consent stickers too? ‘Cause consent should go both ways.

11888770
They already had them on, we just didn't need to show that they were since everyone was supposed to have them.

Ok everyone, I have something I need to ask you. In an upcoming chapter, there will be the parade that Cadance mentioned in the park, but so far we haven't had much luck thinking of everything the parade should have. So I'm asking you all: what do you think the park anniversary parade should have?

I'll also be typing this into my blog post so anyone can also answer it there.

11890482
Some of the guests in the youth section, including Spike and Gallus attending, then possibly meeting up with Rarity and the rest of the Mane 6.

11890498
But what will they do on the parade; what's on the parade and the floats? Who's on the floats, what are they doing on the floats, and what objects/attractions are atop the floats?

11890500
Regarding what objects are on the floats, maybe some special compartments for couples or harems with special chairs or benches. As for who might be on them, the princesses, Discord, Spike, Gallus, the Mane 6, Sunset, Tempest, Chrysalis, Nebula and the other stallions.

11890509
Okay... But I'm not sure what should be the features of the sex parade. The only one I know of is the one in Twilight Falls, and abit from the one here
I'm still looking for ideas for what'll be on each float, and what they'll be doing on each float

11890515
11890509
Any more suggestions? Anyone? Also, for the 'compartments, chairs, or benches', we need to iron out the exact functions and appearance/design of it to make it special. i.e. Need more specific details

11891093
The compartments would have slits for windows and the benches/chairs would have seats big enough for those on the floats to have a threesome or more. As for those who are on the floats, they could wear attire similar to Brazil’s Carnival.

Login or register to comment