• Published 18th Jul 2023
  • 295 Views, 0 Comments

Equus' Unexpected Future - Robert Emerald Fountain



Equus gets modernized and some new friends are made in an unexpected way.

  • ...
 0
 295

Epilogue

Once the Lookout was rebuilt and the additions were made, it was time for everyone to return to their home worlds. After a test run to try out their new equipment, Ryder and the pups bid their allies goodbye. After returning to Equus, a memorial was held for Twilight and Flurry Heart became the new ruler of Equestria. The four groups of heroes became legendary for years to come and no-one ever came close to matching their skills. Nevertheless, the groups stayed in contact and were inseparable from each other.

Harold and Humdinger’s sentence was later reduced to only ten years in jail and they were released on parole. During this time, Humdinger quickly got over losing his kittens. He had learned from his mistakes and he respected the Paw Patrol. However, his past crimes disqualified him from being a Mayor ever again. Harold had learned the same thing. They soon became close friends with Ryder and were a huge help on space missions, even if all four groups had to join up.

Flurry Heart did a spectacular job as Equus’ new ruler and Millie and Melody became excellent recruiters for the Disney Fleet. Callie and Marie retired from the Squidbeak Splatoon once they got older, and Lizzie and Taylor became the new leaders. They trained the new soldiers very well and made their mothers proud. In the end, the universe was made a better and safer place until the end of time.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment