• Published 18th Jul 2023
  • 295 Views, 0 Comments

Equus' Unexpected Future - Robert Emerald Fountain



Equus gets modernized and some new friends are made in an unexpected way.

  • ...
 0
 295

Catching Harold

Flurry’s plan to catch Harold was that she would have the Young Six split up to bracket him and then Sandbar would handcuff him. They found him in a flash as he tried to run to the edge of town and then they split up to take him down. Smolder and Ocellus gave chase from behind, Gallus and Silverstream waited to pull a rope and trip Harold as he reached the edge of the city, and Sandbar and Yona stood ready with handcuffs for when he was down. When Smolder let out a roar, Harold became spooked and started running faster.

“YIKES!”, he cried.

As he ran, he failed to see the rope that Gallus and Silverstream had laid across the road. When they pulled it tight, Harold’s foot snagged the rope and he fell flat on his face. Before he could stand back up and keep running, Yona planted her hoof on his back to hold him down.

“GET OFF ME!”, Harold shouted in protest.

“Not a chance, Harold Humdinger.”, snapped Smolder as Sandbar handcuffed him.

“You’re under arrest, young man.”, said Flurry Heart as Ocellus stood him up.

Flurry marched Harold to the Harmony and locked him in a detention cell to await trial with his uncle for trying to kill Ryder and the pups. On the way to the cell, Harold was forced to take off his clothes and change into a striped jumpsuit. He tried to argue that the striped clothes made him look silly, but Smolder responded by angrily slapping him on the cheek and rolling her eyes at him.