• Published 18th Jul 2023
  • 295 Views, 0 Comments

Equus' Unexpected Future - Robert Emerald Fountain



Equus gets modernized and some new friends are made in an unexpected way.

  • ...
 0
 295

Plans

After ending the transmission, Ryder spoke to Twilight, Mickey, and the Squid Sisters.

“What is the best plan of attack for this?”, he asked.

“We have a fleet here on Equus for defense and attack missions. They will be mobilized as soon as I broadcast the situation on the news.”, said Twilight.

“The Disney Cruiser is designed only for deep space travel. We have another ship which is designed for battle. It is called the Disneystar.”, said Mickey.

“Similar to what Mickey said, the Inkstar is only for exploratory missions, but we have another ship that is five times larger. The bigger ship is called the Inkblazer, and the crew is trained similar to Mickey’s fleet. When we return to Earth, we will assemble them. We can participate in the mission, along with Mike, Andrew, Taylor, Lizzie, and the Agents.” said Marie.

“Why can’t your parents help out?”, asked Ryder.

“What Marie means is we can’t be involved in the mission itself. We will wish them luck for the mission, but that’s all we can do.”, said Sally.

“That makes better sense.”, said Twilight.

“I know the lay of the land where our spies are, but I am not sure what kind of security patrols Humdinger may have set out while we’ve been gone.”, said Ryder nervously.

“Is the PAW Patroller fitted with a cloaking device?”, asked Flurry.

“No, but that would be a good way to make sure we are not found.”, said Rubble.

“We have an extra in storage. We’d be more than happy to install it for you.”, said Twilight kindly.

“That’s nice of you.”, said Chase.

The cloaking device was installed in less than three hours, and Sandbar taught the pups how to activate it. At this point, it was time for Mickey’s crew and the Inkstar’s crew to gather their troops and then meet up with Ryder and Twilight in space above Adventure Bay.