• Published 14th May 2023
  • 521 Views, 5 Comments

Pinkie Pie, Ben 10, Generator Rex; Heroes United! - Kaliann25



Ben has been captured and Pinkie Pie comes to rescue. With a bit of help from Generator Rex.

  • ...
1
 5
 521

Tennyson, can I borrow your aunt in the future? She may be able to defeat Van Kleiss

Tennyson, can I borrow your aunt in the future? She may be able to defeat Van Kleiss

“How is it?” asked Ben to the Princesses when they came back from the dungeons.

The two exchanged a worried look.

Luna sighed. “To be honest, he is not well. When you take him back to your universe you better find him some professional help. The poor thing is paranoic and the mere mention of a party or the sight of color pink alters him to the point of trying to throw himself throw a window.”

“Booooo! Some ponies don’t know how to have fun!” said Pinkie pouting.

Kevin didn’t say anything unsure what to think. This was the first time they met someone able to make Vilgax cry. Or leave him in such a state. This was unreal.

“I’m just glad this is over!” said Rex relaxing on a coach. “But can I borrow your aunt in the future, Tennyson? She may be able to defeat Van Kleiss. Or put Black Knight on her place.”

They laughed. Canterlot needed some repair here and there, but thanks to Pinkie Pie’s alien X transformation most of what the Princesses needed to do was just some cleanup. During the strange battle the Royal Guard made a great job protecting their little ponies, so no pony was hurt. So, everything would be over after cleaning all the cake leftovers.

Twilight simply nodded.

“So now that the Vilgax situation is over, what about you? Can you return to your universe?”

Rex smirked and pulled out the dimensional weapon César made him. He created the portal, but it got automatically closed.

“Oh, come on! What’s the matter with this thing? Do we have to stay in this crazy pastel-colored world even longer?” asked Kevin, with a frown.

“It may be good for you, Kevin!” scolded Gwen. “A long stay in this world is just what you need for an attitude change! But I’m sure Rex can handle this, right Rex?”

Rex opened the circuit box and showed the group a bunch of strawberry jam on the circuits.

“This is perfecto! My brother César is the genius, I have no idea what to do in this situation!”

“Give me that!” said Kevin taking the dimensional weapon from Rex. “Damn it, I can fix it for sure but I don’t think I could get the components I need on this dimension!”

“So that means you’re staying?! That’s great! I would make a huge welcome party at Ponyville!” said Pinkie Pie happily.

Ben simply patted Pinkie’s back.

“No auntie. As much as I like Ponyville you know we can’t stay. We have our own responsibilities back at home. Kevin has to go back to his garage, Gwen to college, Rex to Providence and me to school. You know that, right?”

“So do you have any suggestions?” asked Kevin, frowning.

Ben simply showed him the Ultimatrix.

“Duh! One of my aliens would to the trick!”

“Oh, so do you have something that can repair advanced machinery?” asked Twilight as she looked at the device.

“At least three! But for today I was thinking about a transformation that can bend the very essence of reality itself!”

Princess Celestia put her hoof on Ben’s shoulder. “Wait just a moment Ben Tennyson Pie! I understand the situation, but I would appreciate if you do not use that transformation again. Please stick with the species who can build machinery, and whatever you do, don’t use Discord’s transformation. That’s an order!”

Ben smirked. “You heard her, guys. She gave me an order!”

Kevin and Rex laughed at this, as Gwen rolled her eyes and chuckled.

“I don’t see what’s so funny!” said Princess Luna. “My sister means it!”

“Yes, but Ben had always have problems following orders, and authorities in general.” said Gwen.

“No matter if they are Magisters from the Plumbers, Azmuth, or any other authority who tries to put Ben in line.”

Ben nodded and much to everypony’s horror, Ben activated the Ultimatrix and transformed into some sort of creature made of different animal parts. A goat’s head, a lion’s paw, an eagle claw, a pegasus’ and a bats’ wing, and a snake’s tail.

“Confusion!” said Ben.

“Órale! And what does that thing does?!” asked Rex.

Ben smirked and snapped his eagle fingers, creating a pink cotton candy cloud out of thin air, that started to pour some sort of orange rain.

“Mr. Smoothie rain!” announced Confusion happily as he started to drink from the cloud directly.

“Really?” asked Kevin.

“What the hell?” asked Rex.

“I can literally do anything with this dude! He haves complete control of reality itself, laws of physics, anything I want! Is like having all the powers of Alien X without having to negotiate with Serena and Belicus. Isn’t this thing the best?”

Gwen shook her head in disbelief.

“Ben, just wait a second! If what you’re saying it’s true, do you realize you cannot afford to lose the Ultimatrix ever again? If Vilgax, Agregor or anyone puts its hands on the watch and turns into this thing, there would not be a way to stop them!”

“Blah, blah, blah, you worry too much Gwen! Let’s just get out of here!”

He snapped the tip of his tail creating a door and opened it, revealing the Null Void.

“What about the Cthulu Impersonator?” asked Rex.

“Oh, thanks for the reminder Robot-Boy!” said Confusion as he raised his hands and making a box in the middle of the room.

“Oh, what’s inside?!” asked Pinkie Pie.

“Open it and you would see!”

Pinkie giggled happily and opened the box, allowing balloon animals, confetti, streamers, cupcakes, fruit punch and other snacks to come out, alongside with loud music and bright lights.

A complete party.

Finally, Vilgax approached on the main door escorted by two royal guards. He was looking down seemed defeated, but then he noticed the party. His whole body started trembling as his eyes scanned the whole room until they fixed on Pinkie Pie.
Vilgax screamed in horror and ran through the door that led to the Null Void as fast as he could.

“Huh, we broke him!” said Kevin, feeling a bit worried for the conqueror of a thousand worlds.

Rainbow Dash couldn’t believe it. “Damn! I knew Pinkie Pie was a nuisance from time to time, but this is a whole new level!”

“We better take note of this for the next time! Never thought parties could be used as a weapon!” said Applejack.

“That settles it! I am going to ask her for help next time I get across Van Kleiss!” said Rex Salazar.

The others nodded and gulped. Poor alien guy!

Ben then turned back to normal. “Alright guys time to leave!”

Kevin groaned in relief and crossed the door followed by Gwen.

Ben turned to his adoptive aunt one last time and hugged her as he waved a hoof to everypony else.

“I guess this is goodbye auntie! Thank you for saving my behind back there!” said Ben.

“Hey, what are friends and family for?” smiled Pinkie Pie.

They hugged for the last time and then Ben turned to Princess Celestia, who smiled at him.

“Take care, Ben Tennyson Pie. You are welcome to visit at any time but I would appreciate if you stop using that transformation in my presence. Seriously, nothing against you but Discord and I have some history and I am not used to see him without getting nervous!”

Ben nodded. “I am sorry Princess, I only did it because it was the quickest way to go back home. And on the Null Void we have more than enough pieces to repair the dimensional gun to send everyone home.”

Twilight smiled and used her magic to take the damaged dimensional gun. “Hey, if you have more than enough pieces do you mind if I keep this one? I am very into science and I would love to learn about what you have in your world. Can I?”

Ben looked at Princess Celestia, who nodded. “I don’t see why not. Is not something as potentially dangerous as the Ultimatrix.”

Twilight cheered as she looked at her new acquisition and showed it to her friends.

“Fascinating! Imagine how much we can learn from this!”

“And maybe you can fix it one day so we can go to visit Ben, or Ben visit us!” suggested Pinkie Pie.

“Of course, I’ll make sure to work extra hard.” assured Twilight.

With that Ben simply waved at them for the last time and crossed the door back to the Null Void before it disappeared. Two universes were safe and now Vilgax was broken beyond repair. Everything was going well.

Author's Note:

So this is it, the end of the story. I am sorry for the delay but anyway I hope you liked one of my first crossovers. Hope you liked it and,

Read ya’ later!!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment