• Published 14th May 2023
  • 521 Views, 5 Comments

Pinkie Pie, Ben 10, Generator Rex; Heroes United! - Kaliann25



Ben has been captured and Pinkie Pie comes to rescue. With a bit of help from Generator Rex.

  • ...
1
 5
 521

Hurry up, dear Mister Vilgax! Or we would arrive to our next game!

Hurry up, dear Mister Vilgax! Or we would arrive to our next game!

“WHERE ARE YOU HIDING PINK PEST?!” shouted Vligax destroying every single door on his own ship with his enormous ship.

There had been only thirty minutes, and the Conqueror of a thousand worlds was at his wits end. In that short period of time he had been wrapped in streamers, his hands filled with candy and cake every time he turned around; and the worst part was that the pink pest who wore the Ultimatrix had spent the last thirty minutes treating him as he was his playmate. Vilgax found himself taking part in a silly game where he had no idea he was taking part of, over and over.

“I ASKED WHERE ARE YOU HIDING?!” shouted Vilgax so angry that his voice resounded all over the ship.

“I can’t tell you silly!” said a voice coming through the vents. “Otherwise, playing hide and seek would be too easy and therefore, boring! Whoopsie, I just ruined it! Hehehe!”

Vilgax looked up only to see the pink pest spying him through the vents with a huge smile. Grinding his teeth, Vilgax stabbed the vents with his sword, only to accidentally leave the room in complete darkness. He roared in anger. This was by far the most frustrating battle he had ever fight, including those against Tennyson. And to make things worse he heard the pink pest’s giggles from outside the room.

He ran after her, only to find her hanging from a lamp by her tail. “What do you think, dear mister Vilgax? I look like a cute little monkey! Oh, this reminds me of a game! We must play now!”

Said that she activated the Ultimatrix, turning into an arachnochimp, Spidermonkey, who happily threw a string of web to Vilgax’s eyes. The Conqueror of a thousand worlds screamed as Pinkie Pie Spidermonkey started to run away as she giggled as crazy. Vilgax tried to take her down by throwing random blows with his sword but Pinkie Pie dodged every single one of them, frustrating Vilgax more and more.

For the first time in many years, Vilgax was on the edge of tears.

In the meantime, Rex Salazar and Pinkie Pie’s five friends just looked at the scene not knowing what to think of it.

“Uf! In these circumstances I feel pity for the Cthulu impersonator!” said Rex.

The five ponies could only nod. As a matter of fact, Vilgax has lasted way more than any of them could. Pinkie was a very good friend and funny to be around, but when it comes to parties Pinkie Pie did not know the meaning of moderation.

In the meantime, Twilight was checking the ship’s blueprints they were able to get as Vilgax was busy ‘playing’ with Pinkie Pie; so they could get some information from the maintenance rooms.

“Okay, according to these blueprints, prisoners are held on sector C which should be a down this hallway.”

Rex nodded and activated his Smack-Hands to destroy every single robot on their way and finally force the door open. When they opened the door, Vilgax’s robots started to shoot at them, but Rex switched his giant robotic hands into smaller ones that generated a force field.

“Twilight!!” shouted Rex.

“On it!” said Twilight creating her own forcefield, allowing Rex to transform his block-party into his fun-chucks so he could destroy the robots to clear the way.

He made a high-five/high-hoof with Twilight.

“We make a great team!”

“We certainly do, Rex! Now let’s rescue Ben!”

Rex force-opened another door to finally get to Gwen, Kevin and Ben; trapped into metal stretches with restrains in their waists, wrists and ankles.

“Guys!” greeted Rex.

Kevin looked at him. “Hey Robot-boy! I hope you brought some reinforcements!”

Rex nodded as he reactivated his Smack hands and was about to free Kevin, but before they could warn him a powerful electric current ran over the three prisoners making them scream in pain.

“Qué demonios?!” asked Rex.

“Obviously it wouldn’t be that easy!” complained Kevin, glaring at Rex.

“Yes! They would electrocute us if you put the slightest pressure on them, we have to think about something else!” said Gwen.

But despite the pain, Ben was smiling confidently. “We will think about something soon enough, don’t worry. But more importantly, did you bring the reinforcements, Rex?”

Rex moved aside revealing the five ponies behind him.

“Howdy partner!” greeted Applejack.

“Ben! I’m so glad you’re okay!” said Fluttershy happily. “I am so sorry, you told Pinkie to keep the watch away but…”

Rainbow Dash nodded. “But you know Pinkie Pie and you know us; did you actually think we wouldn’t come to you rescue? Well think again kiddo!”

“And now that you gave that ugly accessory of yours to Pinkie Pie you may accept something more fashionable to wear. Just saying.!” joined Rarity.

Twilight didn’t say anything. Instead, she used her magic to open the restrains and release the three of them. Since Vilax’s security system had never faced pony magic, it was easy for her to free them.

“Thank you, girls!” said Ben as he stretched up. “How is Aunt Pinkie Pie? Has Vilgax gone nuts yet?”

A scream of anger resounded all over the ship.

“He’s about to!” said Rex.

“So, you knew we would come to rescue you, Ben?” asked Twilight.

Ben smiled at her. “Of course! I lived a week and a half as her nephew, I knew you would do anything for a friend. And I also knew that it is only a matter of time Vilgax runs out of patience, and he ends up burning himself out trying to calm her down.”

Kevin shook his head in disbelief. “What the hell is going on here? What are these creatures, Tennyson?”

“Yes Ben, we owe them for saving our lives, but I could use an explanation too!” added Gwen. “All you said was that you sent Rex for help. But can you give us more details?”

Ben sighed and began explaining. “You see, six months ago Paradox sent me to another dimension ruled by colorful equines. Even I turned into a pony while I was there!”

Kevin started laughing, but Gwen shut him up with poking him with her elbow.

“Kevin!”

“I’m sorry, but the mere idea of Tennyson becoming a pony is just hilarious!”

Ben rolled his eyes in annoyance but continued his story. “Paradox put me under the care of a girl called Pinkie Pie. She is a happy-go-lucky girl but is kinda crazy. In a good way! She is always looking after the ponies she care about, and she immediately adopted as her honorary nephew. And also tried to make every single minute I spent in Ponyville an unforgettable experience. She didn’t even let me sleep at some times because we were having so much fun, but it was mostly a good experience.”

Rainbow Dash agreed with Ben. “Pinkie Pie is very especial at her own way, but why on Equestria you trusted her your ‘monster watch’?”

Gwen and Kevin turned to Ben.

“That’s true, why did you give that girl the Ultimatrix?”

But then the whole ship shacked, followed by Vilgax’s screams of desperation, making Ben giggle.

“To be honest, I was really scared when Vilgax surrounded us and I though everything was lost. But then I reminded of Ponyville and how Paradox told me the magic of friendship would help me to save the universe one day. So I knew it was time.”

“I see!” said Twilight. “You trusted us because of the Magic of Friendship! It seems that Princess Celestia was right, the Magic of Friendship is so great that can overcome any distance, including alternate dimensions.”

The other ponies joined with a huge smile, but Kevin and Rex had to make a monumental effort to not burst into laughter. But Gwen just find the whole thing sweet.

“Aww…”

An alarm started to ring all over the ship.

“The ship have received some critical damage! Vilgax must have overdone while chasing your adoptive aunt, Tennyson!” said Kevin, worried. “If we don’t move fast, this won’t end good for us. Where’s the dimensional weapon that you used to send Robot-bot away, Tennyson?”

Ben frowned. “Vilgax has it. We have to get him now!”

The three humans and ponies ran to where Vilgax and Pinkie were ‘fighting’.

Pinkie Pie was happily skipping around in her gourmand form (Upchuck), who like all other of the Pinkie’s transformation, was bright pink with blue eyes. And apparently was not aware or didn’t care that the ship was about to explode.

“Hurry up, dear Mister Vilgax! Or we would arrive to our next game!”

Vilgax was running after her, but much slower than before. He was getting exhausted after all of those games and silly dances Pinkie managed to involve him into. Then, she stopped moving. Vilgax smirked, this was perfect! The Pink Pest was getting tired too!

Seeing his chance he jumped over her, only to realize he was on a ‘Twister’ mat. He looked around, only to see the Pink Pest in her normal form gigging.

“Right hand to red!”

Vilgax raised his right arm to squish the Pink Pest, but she slipped away just in time and ended up in the position the game indicated.

Pinkie Pie giggled and spined the wheel and announced:

“Left leg to yellow!”

Vilgax raised his claw once again, but Pinkie stopped him.

“Wait, Dear Mister Vilgax! I said left leg, and that’s your left hand…”

“Oh, you’re right… sorry!”

He obediently moved his leg to the right spot, when he just froze in realization.

“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!”

He ripped the mat into pieces as Pinkie Pie looked at him happily.

“Oh! Do you want to play another game, dear Mister Vilgax?” asked Pinkie Pie giggling.

Vilgax’s eye twitched when the rest of the ponies and his three prisoners joined the ‘party’.

“Aunt Pinkie Pie!” called Ben.

Pinkie turned to Ben, happily. “Oh, if it isn’t my favorite nephew in the whole universe! I’m so glad you’re okay! Ready to join the party? Dear Mister Vilgax is having so much fun that he would not do anything bad ever again, right Dear Mister Vilgax? Can I get you something else? A snack, maybe more ice cream, or cake… maybe a bunch of candy!”

Vilgax raised as tall as menacing as his hands was getting closer to the pistol on his belt, ready to finish that thing that was smiling at him so confidently. Her eyes lighted in joy as she got her hoof closer to the Ultimatrix. This wasn’t the first time they’ve done something like this on the thirty six minutes they had been ‘playing’, with Vilgax’s patience running out by the minute. He would shot her with the gun, but she would dodge it by some kind of miracle and then it would be the beginning of a new game. He could see it on Pinkie’s eyes: she was preparing the new game that would begin as soon as he fires his gun.

This was too much for him, Vilgax finally fell on his knees and started to cry.

“Stop, please just stop! I would do anything, Tennyson… just get that thing away from me! I’M BEGGING YOU!”

Gwen and Kevin were speechless.

“What kind of crazy world you went to, Tennyson?” asked Kevin.

Pinkie’s friends just looked at Vilgax with pity on their eyes. They knew that Pinkie Pie could be exasperating when it comes to have fun, but this was the first one they saw somepony broke down like this. This time Pinkie Pie really overdone herself.

“Please Tennyson!” begged Vilgax.

Ben nodded. “The dimensional weapon. Give it back!”

Vilgax did as he was told happy to get rid of that thing once and for all.

“Ben where are we going?” asked Gwen worried by looking at the state that Vilgax was.

Without giving them time to ask more questions, Ben activated the weapon to create a portal where everyone and everypony disappeared into, leaving Vilgax alone in the ship that was about to explode.

His robots found him and dragged him to an escape pod, where they gave them time to calm down. This was the first time they see their master in this state. Which kind of opponent could break him in so little time? What kind of monster did Ben Tennyson befriended?

In Canterlot, the two Royal Sisters were having some tea and enjoying the afternoon.

“Is something on your mind, sister?” asked Princess Luna.

“Yes, about that thing I told you about in the morning. I’m just worried about the Elements, and Ben Tennyson Pie of course.”

“The young hero who defeated Discord?” asked Luna. “Yes, I am worried about his safety too. But I know the girls can do anything. Hopefully we would see them and young Tennyson healthy and safe!”

“We still don’t know which kinds of dangers they would face in the other world, right?” said Princess Luna.

Princess Celestia nodded. “You may be right, but they also have Rex Salazar on their side. Besides, Ben Tennyson haven’t faced an enemy like Discord before and he managed to defeat him, so I have faith on them!”

Luna nodded, when out of nowhere a red portal appeared over them. The sisters quickly moved a way to a safe distance right at time a large group of ponies came from above them. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy used their wings to break the fall and managed to catch Applejack and Rarity. Twilight used a spell to fall slow, but Rex used his mechanized legs that destroyed the table where the sisters were having tea and caught Gwen. Pinkie transformed into Jet-Ray and caught Ben, but Kevin crashed to the floor.

“God damn it!” complained Kevin, who have transformed into dark gray pony with black hair and mane and a Cutie Mark that represented his car. “Great! Where did we end up, Tennyson?”

“Huh, it seems we’re back in Equestria!” said Pinkie turning back to normal. “Hiya Princess! How are you?”

Both Princesses were looking at the scene speechless, as Gwen stood up as she looked at her new body. She has transformed into a pink unicorn with orange mane and tail, and a book Cutie Mark. She looked around.

“Okay… this doesn’t seem like the Plumbers’ headquarters but at least we’re safe from Vilgax!”

Ben, noticing he have transformed back into a green pony, smiled satisfied.

“Perfect, we’re safe! So now we can reprogram the dimensional weapon and we can go back to Bellwood!”

Celestia finally recovered from the shock and walked toward Ben, who happily waved a hoof at her.

“Hey Princess Celestia, it’s been a while! I am so sorry for interrupting your tea party but we did not have so much control on the dimensional weapon and we landed up randomly!”

Celestia smiled at him. “I’m so glad to see you safe, Ben Tennyson Pie…”

Kevin started laughing at this ridiculous name.

“Ben Tennyson Pie? Really?”

Ignoring him, Celestia continued talking.

“As I was telling you, Ben, I’m glad you’re okay. But I need to discuss some things in private first. Come with me, this way please. The Bearers of Harmony and Rex Salazar can wait here with the others.”

Ben sighed and followed the Princess.

In his escape pod, and after drinking something to calm down his nerves, Vilgax grinded his teeth and took a small chip where he copied the dimensional weapon’s coordinates.

“Prepare the remaining ships, and get ready to attack! We have a new objective! No one makes fun of Vilgax!”

Author's Note:

So here it is, a fun chapter to make. Pinkie playing/annoying Vilgax as she has all the power of the Ultimatrix. I hope you liked it and as always,

Read ya’ later!