• ...
36
 103
 3,482

PreviousChapters Next
Griffons In Ponyville

*Azure's POV*


I was relaxing with Rainbow on a cloud when we saw someone fly over.

Rainbow yawns "Oh hey Gilda."

Gilda spoke "Hey. ‘Sup."

Rainbow asks "You remember Azure right?"

Gilda asks "Huh? Blue colt?"

I spoke "Yeah G, I happen to be Rainbow's coltfriend now."

Gilda gasps "*Surprised* What? Seriously?"

I chuckle "You used to call me Sonic since I was one of the fastest in flight school next to Dash."

Gilda spoke "Heh. Not surprised about that. Remember Lamorak? He calls himself Jet and thinks you’re his rival, Azure."

I chuckle "Not to mention, that goofball Gawain. I heard rumors that he has a crush on you Gilda."

Gilda suddenly froze, but Rainbow Dash and I smirked as we saw Gilda’s fur ruffled up a bit at that.

A green gryphon laughs "It's been ten years since I saw you last ya pincushion!"

“*Sigh* Lamorak.” I said.

Two more gryphons show up.

The purple gryphon hen sighs "I told you many times before Lamorak, stop flying off all the time. Stormcloud and I can't keep chasing after you all the time."

Stormcloud spoke "Wave is right Lamo, you can't be flying off all the time just to challenge Azure to a race."

But then something erupted from the ground, and I think I know what, or more specifically, who it is.

What seemed to be an immortal red pony with a white mane, greenish-yellow eyes and mint green scales on the back appeared.

I chuckle "It's been a while Mint Chip."

Chip spoke "I know Azure! And hey, I got a bit of a surprise for you and Dash tonight, if that’s alright with you two."

I spoke "I still got a bit of the werepony curse in the veins though... Just last week there, I freaked Red Rose out."

Rainbow spoke "And believe me, you don’t wanna be on the receiving end of her hammer."

I spoke "Though I do wonder if our future foals will have the werepony form."

Rainbow giggles "*Elbows me* Aww, you!"

I chuckle "You're the only one for me Skittles."

Pinkie spoke "Heh guys!"

We turned around and saw Pinkie.

Rainbow spoke "Hey Pinkie."

Pinkie asks "I got a ton of ideas for pranks today! Who are they?"

I spoke "Friends of mine and Dash from our time in flight school. There's Gilda, Lamorak, Wave and Stormcloud."

Rainbows asks "Hey G, remember that chant they made us sing every day?"

Gawain had crashed into Gilda.

“And that’s the goofball, Gawain.” I added.

Gawain spoke "Ehehe, sorry..."

Gilda stammers "G-Gawain?! What’re you doing here?"

Wave and the other two gryphons were snickering.

Stormcloud snickers "I may be a bonehead but even I can see that you've got it bad for Gawain, eh Gilda?"

Gawain stammers "*Blush* W-What?"

Gilda spoke "*Blush* Shut it, Stormcloud!"

Stormcloud got a slap to the back of the head by Wave.

Wave sighs "Males..."

Lamorak spoke "Hey!"

I spoke "You're one to talk you green featherduster, you've got a crush on somepony too!"

Lamorak spoke "*Blush* W-What?! I don’t know who you’re talking about!"

I snicker "Lightning Dust."

Lamorak looked like he was gonna kill me, but I wasn’t fazed by that as Wave wingslapped him.

Gilda snickers "Like Grandpa Gruff always says... Slap in the face would be humiliating, back of the head's a wake-up call."

A winged she-cat giggles "Now don’t I say that too?"

A friend of ours showed up.

I spoke "I know you, you're that crazy cat the led those timberwolves away from Applejack's farm the other day!"

The cat spoke "Yeah, I'm Danyelle."

“My name is Azure Wind.” I introduced myself.

Danyelle spoke "Oi Dusty! Get over here!"

Lightning Dust spoke "Keep your fur on hairball, I'm coming!"

Gilda was laughing since Lamorak was fully fluffed up from embarrassment.

Stormcloud chuckles "Lamo's got it bad!"

I chuckle "Hey Pinkie, mind setting up a party for the gryphons?"

Pinkie shouts "*From a far distance* ALREADY ON IT!!!"

Rainbow spoke "That's Pinkie for ya G, it's best not to question it. and the same goes for you as well Twilight."

But Twilight didn’t listen as she was starting stress out about Pinkie’s logic.

Flash nuzzles Twilight to calm her down.

Nyx was on her mother's head.

But then Danyelle covered her nose. “Ugh! What’s that smell?!”

Spottedleaf groans "Don't look at me!"

But then Danyelle smelled it again before her face paled.

The Pegasus-cat hybrid immediately threw up.

Rainbow groans "Oh ew! Who used a stink bomb?"

Pinkie spoke "Not me!"

Lightning spoke "Don't look at me! I don't even do pranks!"

I spoke "I bet it was Sky High."

Sky laughs "Bull’s eye!"

A batpony mare giggles "Nice one Sky, you got the winged cat good!"

Sky High spoke "Well, I try to hit my target from the air."

A pale pink earth pony mare with a blue gem on a necklace threw a stink bomb at Sky, causing him to be stinky.

Another earth mare laughs "Nice hit Foxsong!"

Foxsong giggles "Thanks Cocoa."

Sky spoke "Gah! Come on!"

Foxsong spoke "What goes around, comes around."

Pinkie ran off to set up the parties.

Twilight sighs "I just don't get it..."

Flash chuckles "I heard rumors that Princess Celestia had pranked her own sister."

Twilight gasps "Wait… How?"

Spike spoke "Letter from Celestia."

Twilight's left eye twitches.

Flash asks "So that's what, six alicorns now?"

Foxsong spoke "Yep."

Danyelle teases "So Foxsong, I heard a little rumor that you have a crush on Cocoa."

Both mares were blushing.

A rather peculiar unicorn stallion was wandering about but nobody knew that he wasn't actually a pony.

Danyelle spoke "Guess that answers that."

Lightning Dust spoke "y-yeah..."

Rainbow spoke "Besides, we gotta show you guys around Ponyville!"

I spoke "Good idea Dashie."

And so, Rainbow and I show the five gryphons, the hybrid and the Pegasus around town.

Soon, we went into Sugarcube Corner, where Pinkie threw the parties.

Much to Rainbow's shock, Gawain had something that Gilda was familiar with in his talons.

Gilda gasps "No feathering way.... That's the... Idol of Boreas!"

Gawain chuckles "Hehe. Yeah, I paid attention to his stories and looked for it. Turns out that cyclops was just bones now."

Gilda spoke "Put that thing away you goofball, Lamorak's got his eyes on it."

Gawain spoke "Oh. Right."

Wave whacks Lamorak on the head with a stick.

Lamorak spoke "OW!!"

I snickered at that.

Spike soon burps up a letter from Celestia.

Wide-eyed, Spike spoke "Uh Twilight, you might want to read this..."

Twilight spoke "Huh?"

Spottedleaf spoke "Dear Twilight, I am sure you are as excited as I am about the upcoming weddings in Canterlot. [to the others] Weddings? [reading] I will be presiding over the first two ceremonies while Luna oversees my wedding, but would very much like you and your friends to help with the preparations for this wonderful occasion. Fluttershy and Flowerstep, I would like the two of you and your songbird choir to provide the music."

Fluttershy spoke "Oh my goodness! What an honor!"

Spottedleaf spoke "Pinkie Pie, I can think of no one more qualified than you to host the reception."

Pinkie spoke "Hip, hip, hooray!"

Spottedleaf spoke "Applejack, you and Crosswind will be in charge of the catering for the reception."

Applejack spoke "Well, color me pleased as punch!"

Crosswind spoke "Eyup."

Spottedleaf spoke "Rainbow Dash–"

Rainbow yawns.

Spottedleaf spoke "...I would very much appreciate it if you and Azure could perform a sonic rainboom as the bride and groom complete their "I do's"."

Rainbow and I spoke "Yes!"

Spottedleaf spoke "Rarity, you and Blizzardstar will be responsible for designing the dresses for the bride and her bridesmaids."

Rarity gasps "Princess Celestia wants me to– [unintelligible] ...wedding dress? For a Canterlot wedding... I, ah, ooh, oooh!"

Rarity faints.

Spottedleaf spoke "And as for you, Twilight, you will be playing the most important role of all: Making sure that everything goes as planned. See you all very soon. Yours, Princess Celestia."

Twilight asks "But... I don't understand. Who's getting married?"

Spike spoke "Oh, wait! Uh, I was probably supposed to give you this one first."

Twilight gasps "Princess Celestia cordially invites you to the wedding of Princess Mi Amore Cadenza and... [gasp] My brother?!"

Spottedleaf spoke "Twilight, before you spazz out... Princess Mi Amore Cadenza is Princess Cadence. Our childhood sitter."

Twilight was speechless at first, before she grew a smile as big as Pinkie’s as she started jumping around in utter excitement.

Spottedleaf spoke "Wait! There’s more!"

Twilight asks "Oh?"

Spottedleaf spoke "Cyber Song, Foxsong, Cocoa, Flash Sentry, I would like the four of you along with Data Card to help with beefing up security."

The four spoke "Sounds like an idea."

Data chuffs in agreement.

Spottedleaf spoke "It seems that it's a triple royal wedding! Celestia is getting married to Pyre Strike while Luna is marrying Noble Howl!"

It was definitely too much for Twilight to process as she fainted.

Even Spottedleaf had fainted.

Gilda spoke "Guess it was too much for them to handle."

Flash was holding a sleeping Nyx with a foreleg.

Flash spoke "I guess so."

The party went on full blast. It was night when it ended as Dash and I went outside and looked at the full moon.

Suddenly, I had gone into my werepony form before howling loud.

Rainbow Dash spoke "Whoa… and I thought you couldn’t be anymore awesome."

Mint Chip showed up, a bit outta breath.

Gilda spoke "I'll say! You're a really lucky pony Dash."

Mint Chip pants "Well… *Wheeze!* she’s about to get luckier."

I sniff at my marefriend's body, picking up the faint scent of a foal.

Tail wagging happily, I spoke "We're gonna be parents Dashie."

Mint Chip spoke "Not just that."

Rainbow spoke "Gah!"

“Dash?” I asked in concern before she growled as she started transforming. When she finished, she gave out a yell/roar as I was shocked to see that she became a werepony.

My wings had shot up on end.

I spoke "Hot mama!"

Mint Chip spoke "Surprise!"

I playfully bop the godly kirin on the head.

“Aw, you! Ya didn’t have to do that, little buddy.” I smiled.

Werebow pounces one me, causing us to tumble head over tail a bit.

Werebow giggles "Pinned ya."

“Heh. Not this time.” I chuckled as I grabbed Werebow’s head before kissing her right on the lips, as she moaned and kissed back.

Flash had covered Nyx's young eyes with a wing.

The two of us disconnected for air as I whispered to Werebow, “How about we get extra daring and have some fun in the Everfree Forest?”

Werebow Dash spoke "*Delighted shiver* You had me at extra daring. I’m totally in, babe."

Twilight spoke "You know Dash, you're a lot like Daring Do at times."

Werebow spoke "Hehe. Yeah, especially when it comes to Azure here."

Twilight spoke "Not to mention, you'd like the stories she writes."

A loud crash followed by a lot of angry squawking was heard since a gryphon hen with the same colors as Applejack fell out of a one-way portal.

The gryphon hen groans "That's tha last time Ah trust anygriff with a giant slingshot and... *noticing Pony Applejack* Hey! That's mah hat!"

Applejack spoke "Ah should say that same for you wearin’ mah hat!"

Twilight grabs the two farmers with magic and clonked their heads together.

Twilight spoke "Can you two keep it down? My daughter is trying to sleep and you don't want to be on the receiving end of a lightning bolt spell from Leaf."

The two scoffed as Werebow and I flew off to the Everfree Forest.

Twilight spoke "Spike, take a letter. *Ahem* "Dear Princess Celestia, I know that with the triple royal wedding coming up that things are rather busy. But during a party for Gilda, another gryphon came tumbling out of a strange portal. And due to my temper, I had to clonk both Applejack and Gryphon-Jack on the head since their arguing was going to wake Nyx up. If it is possible, could you find a way to send Gryphon-Jack back to her world? One of your faithful students, Twilight Sparkle." Okay, send it now Spike."

Spike soon sends the letter to Celestia.

Gryphon-Jack spoke "Ah hope Ah can git back ta mah world soon..."


end

PreviousChapters Next