• ...
36
 103
 3,483

PreviousChapters Next
Searching for Sirens/ Plundervine Problems

*Danyelle's POV*


After I had regained my strength, I set out on my zeppelin with Cocoa and the seven sirens. I had to take Ocean Melody and Lettuce Rush with me since I couldn't leave them alone too long.

“So you three male sirens, what’re your names?” I asked.

The teal male spoke "I'm Allegro, the other two are my brothers, Alto and Largo."

Sonata nuzzled against Allegro as he nuzzled her back.

Adagio was coiled around Alto.

Aria and Largo intertwined their tails.

Foxsong had Cocoa in her front legs.

I spoke "Bringing back a species will be hard since the only known way to find a siren is by singing."

Adagio spoke "Agreed."

I spoke "Good thing I'm 5% siren though since my talent is singing."

Cocoa spoke "Here's an idea that could work! We could go on a world tour while performing concerts to lure out hiding sirens!"

Aria spoke "Huh, not a bad plan."

I spoke "I agree but under one condition. You Dazzlings have to use your singing for good reasons."

Sonata spoke "Sure thing."

I spoke "Last thing we need is a bad pony handling your costume designs and whatnot so I'll be your manager."

Foxsong asks "Where should we perform first?"

“Hmm… An ocean’s a good place to start as any.” I noted.

Foxsong spoke "Good idea."

Adagio spoke "Still, we might attract other melodic creatures."

Pulling out a book on all known Equian species that I had written, I look through it.

I spoke "Alicorn, Unicorn, Pegasus, Earth Pony, Gronckle, Songwing, Night Fury... Here! The Alyra's roars are almost musical, perhaps even beautiful. Each call is a note in symphony, rising in crescendo until a terrifying, deadly finale. It's also said that the Alyra's natural enemies are Songwings and Sirens.”

Cocoa asks "Wait a second! Didn’t Thorne say that the Alyra was of the Radiant Element? Doesn’t that mean…? But how did the Alyra get onto this planet anyway?"

I spoke "My guess would be that Ozul's world and our world are merging... I decided to write a book on all species so that future generations know what's what."

Foxsong spoke "But how is that happening in the first place? Because if it was true, the world would be floating shattered islands."

Alto spoke "Maybe all the humans of that world was teleported to a different world before it started happening and the magic’s putting the pieces back together."

I spoke "Good thing I asked my counterpart for a trans-dimensional phone in case there was a surplus of Mobians that used to be humans... I think it's some sort of zone rule."

Largo spoke "Still, better watch out for the real tough behemoths Charred warmed us about, not that they’re seen much and pretty much only live in a few places."

My tail fur had fully bristled up since I had sensed trouble.

I spoke "Cocoa, turn this zeppelin around! We got MAJOR trouble in Ponyville!"

Cocoa spoke "But the sirens we’re trying to find…"

I spoke "We'll go looking for them AFTER we help the alicorns deal with the Plundervines!"

Cocoa spoke "Okay."

We turned back, unknowing about the pair of eyes watching us.

Foxsong was growling since she had sensed that someone was watching.

Cocoa spoke "I know you sense something wrong, but Danyelle said that we need to head back."

Foxsong spoke "Fine... I'll behave but only for you, you silly tanuki."

Cocoa giggles "Ohoho, don’t give me that, ya crazy fox."

Cocoa and Foxsong started playfully tussling with each other.

Foxsong giggles "Cheeky tanuki! and that was your counterpart's favorite insult."

“Sassy fox!” Cocoa giggled back as I couldn’t help but smile at those two.

I used my magic to teleport the two to a room in the Chuddle hotel before the sirens and I arrived in Ponyville.

And it was definitely being attacked by Plundervines.

Nariko was definitely doing well against the fine, with her electrified quills tearing through the vines like butter, while Thorne was protecting others with his own thorny vines.

Since I still had Rising Sun's devout beads on my neck, I fired a Divine Lightning Neko Yowl at the vines thus letting the alicorns know I had returned to help.

Nariko spoke "Talk about timing!"

A pale mint green unicorn mare with a red song-gem on a necklace was growling as she fought off the vines.

“Lyra?” I noticed.

Adagio asks "Wait a second, is that…?"

Lyra had suddenly transformed into her siren form before ripping plundervines apart.

Lyra roars "STUPID VINES!!!"

Sonata spoke "Wow. Talk about luck."

I spoke "I didn't see that coming."

Zecora showed up, with her equipment too.

I spoke "Let me guess, the Plundervines caused the balance of the Everfree Forest to go out of whack and thus you had to pack up and flee."

Zecora spoke "Indeed, as you can see. The Everfree Forest became too much even for me."

I spoke "We can't ask the OC-verse to help so we have to..."

My eyes flash white suddenly.

I spoke "Twilight! Rarity! Applejack! Pinkie! Rainbow! Fluttershy! Spottedleaf! Give me the Elements! I know what I have to do to get rid of the vines!"

Nariko spoke "I’ll come along too in case those vines come after you."

After taking the elements from the seven, I flew into the forest alone.

I soon find the Tree of Harmony but it was covered in vines plus I had noticed four tightly woven piles of vines.

I fly about while putting the elements back onto the tree while dodging the vines.

Soon enough, I only had Twilight's element left but I was tangled in vines so I used my magic to put the Element of Magic back on the tree thus causing it to regain its power and destroy the vines in the process.

I pant "That was bloody close..."

I pass out just as the four piles of vines vanish, revealing four of the alicorns.

It was Princesses Celestia, Luna and their husbands!

Celestia spoke "It took a lot of bravery for Princess Danyelle to come here on her own to save the Tree of Harmony."

Luna spoke "Don’t forget the other Seven Princesses, Tia."

Celestia spoke "I know sister, the Alicorns of Harmony had to give up the elements though."

Twilight spoke "I understand that it needed to be done, especially for all my friends and family."

I groan in pain due to the headache I had gotten.

Rainbow spoke "What came as a shocker was Lyra though. None of us realized that she was a siren."

Fluttershy spoke "Thanks for holding off the Plundervines, Nariko."

Nariko spoke "I try my best."

Rarity spoke "But the real hero was Danyelle, she faced all odds and saved the tree on her own after we gave up the elements."

But then we heard coughing as we could tell from that something was injured.

I ready the devout beads in case it was a threat as I asked Fluttershy to go get Redheart.

The creature groans "Ugh… At least those killer thorn vines are gone…"

I ask "Who are you?"

We saw a combo of a babirusa and a prehensile-tailed porcupine with turquoise-blue spikes on its scalp, back, front legs and upper side of its tail.

The creature spoke "Oh, sorry about that. Name’s Spinetusk, and I’m a Quillshot. I was trying to figure out where I was, but I was wrapped up in some crazy vines."

I soon notice a strange box with seven keyholes on it.

I spoke "Seven locks, seven keys..."

Spottedleaf spoke "Must be very important."

I spoke "I think this is likely an upgrade of the Elements."

Rainbow Dash spoke "Not until we open it, that’s for sure."

I spoke "Yeah, I think you seven are the ones to figure out how to open it..."

Applejack asks "Pardon?"

I spoke "I think this is a task only you seven can solve."

Rarity spoke "Oh dear. That will be hard."

Twilight spoke "Especially since two of the keys will be harder to find."


end

Author's Note:

Start of Season 4

PreviousChapters Next