• ...
36
 103
 3,482

PreviousChapters Next
Trouble in Two Universes

*Danyelle's POV*


After hearing the call from Celestia, I had got my fellow alicorns back onto the airship before heading back to Canterlot. Twilight and the others had also returned to Canterlot since Celestia called them back. Twilight soon spazzed out when she saw Sunny for the first time. Rainbow had fainted when she found out about Daring being an alicorn.

Rarity asks "A fan much?"

Spottedleaf spoke "You don't know the half of it Rares, I had pranked Rainbow good back before she became an alicorn."

Green asks "Can somepony tell me what's going on here?"

Pibby spoke "Yeah, something bad is approaching this universe. It's also happening in another universe as I speak."

Wendy spoke "But we have more horns to share the magic to push back the corruption!"

Foxsong dropped her disguise.

Cocoa spoke "Foxy... You nitwit... You weren't supposed to reveal your true form."

Foxsong spoke "Don't call me an idiot, you stupid tanuki."

Cocoa spoke "Don't call me a stupid tanuki!"

Ghost asks "*Bead of sweat* Are those two always like that?"

Twilight spoke "Yeah... Their OC-verse counterparts are the same way..."

Foxsong had Cocoa pinned down.

Cocoa spoke "Get your fat ass off me!"

Foxsong giggles "Not a chance!"

Cocoa spoke "I mean it Foxy!"

Vera spoke "*Trying to restrain her right arm* Oh boy…"

Sumarda spoke "My universe's Nazuna and Michiru are just as bad when it comes to things like this."

Vera spoke "Yeah, but you know…"

Sumarda spoke "*Restraining right arm* Same here."

Nazuna spoke "*poking her head out of a warp ring with Michiru on her head* I heard that Sumarda!"

“Why are you two restraining your right arms like that?” I asked in confusion.

Michiru spoke "*looking at Cocoa* Talk about seeing double..."

Nazuna spoke "You’re telling me."

Foxsong spoke "*looking at Nazuna* You sound just like me."

Vera spoke "That’s because she IS you."

Cocoa spoke "Only key difference is Foxsong has a blue gem on her chest..."

Michiru spoke "Whereas Nazuna's got a red gem on her chest."

Stormblizzard spoke "*Embarrassed blush* If I may, why am I in this body? It feels extremely conflicting to me since I was a male back on the Shattered Isles."

Blizzardstar spoke "I was a tom in my previous life though but I reincarnated into a hermaphrodite."

Skystar spoke "I was also a tom in my past life but I reincarnated into a female. My cousin, Silverstream, was once a she-cat but she only got a species switch."

Graystripe had fainted.

A dark navy blue alicorn stallion with violet eyes and a tri-colored mane in black, red and yellow was looking for someone important to him.

The stallion sighs "Where are you Somnambula?"

Faunia’s mane and tail suddenly lashed in surprise.

A voice gasps "What the hell?! Atem?!"

A surprised face was seen on Faunia’s mane.

Atem asks "How do you know me?"

Samson asks "Tell me, do you remember Delilah and the Parasite that helped her?"

Atem asks "I do remember them both. Her hair was just like that mare’s after he bonded with Delilah. Wait… Samson?"

Samson spoke "Yep. Still alive and kickin’."

Spottedleaf lets out a spatial-splitting roar, tearing open a portal thus freeing six ponies from limbo.

Celestia and Luna were beyond speechless when they saw their old mentor.

Spottedleaf also used the roar to split a unicorn from his darkness, driving it back into limbo.

Samson spoke "Whoa! Remind me not to get on your bad side!"

Atem gasps "Somnambula!"

Somnambula asks "Atem? Samson?"

Samson asks "What happened? Thought you were dead. Were ya sealed in some kinda void?"

Adagio, Sonata and Aria were cowering behind me since they were afraid of what Starswirl might do to them.

Nazuna was hiding behind Michiru while Foxsong hid behind Cocoa.

Samson spoke "Why’re you-*Notices Starswirl* Oh. Starswirl."

Twilight spoke "This won't end well..."

Spottedleaf spoke "You’re telling me…"

I spoke "Cuss yeah..."

I noticed Atem and Somnambula were gone. “Wait, where’s Atem and Somnambula?”

Samson chuckles "If I know those two, they’re having some fun."

Spottedleaf spoke "It's been a long time since the two saw each other last... And don't you even THINK about attacking the sirens Beardy."

Twilight gasps "Spotty! Please don’t!"

But we heard a thud.

Samson chuckles "Guess seeing all the alicorns made the coot fall asleep."

Snowfall spoke "Don't think he fell asleep... He fainted."

Samson groans "…Don’t you think I know that?"

Phantom spoke "Guess the shock of seeing 52 extra alicorns was a bit too much for him."

Light Breeze pulls on Starswirl's beard, jolting him awake.

Starswirl yelps "Gah!"

Celestia spoke "I do apologize for my daughter's behavior. Light's got a habit of pulling on things."

Starswirl asks "Celestia? Is that you?"

Luna giggles "I'm here as well, you old codger."

The other alicorn mares giggle at what Luna had said.

Starswirl asks "Luna?"

Pear Butter and Applejack were on their backs while laughing.

Luna spoke "A lot has changed since you had disappeared... As you can tell by the extra 52 alicorns."

That amount of numbers made Starswirl fainted again.

“There could always be more.” I noted.

Pinkie giggles "Not to mention the trio that have yet to be born. And there's also..."

Twilight spoke "Pinkie! For the love of StarClan, shut up!"

Pinkie giggles "Heehee! Okie-dokie-lokie!"

I spoke "Good freaking grief... Oh hello Mrs Sparkle."

A warning howl rang loud.

Pibby growls "IT'S HERE!!!!"

Vera spoke "Talk about timing!"

A warp ring opens up before OC-verse Twilight flew out of it with OC-verse Danyelle, OC-verse Rainbow, OC-verse Sunset and a Mobian fox-alicorn hybrid following before the five started throwing fire at the corruption.

OC-verse Rainbow spoke "Thought you alicorns needed some help!"

Aphmau removed the necklace she was wearing before passing it to Aaron since she didn't want to lose it.

Sumarda rounded up the non-fighters and evacuated them to the Chuddle Hotel as Zarity and OC-verse Rarity show up with OC-verse Blizzardstar and the Jackal Squad.

Zarity spoke "WE CAN WIN THIS!!!"

Natsu and the other dragons roar loud.

Several Abyssinians yowl loud as the Diamond Dogs howl.

Charrogg spoke "Name’s Charred, and I’ll help ya burn that corruption to a crisp!"

Nayzaga spoke "I’m Nariko, and I’ll make sure they get a shocking point!"

Valomyr spoke "Vaga-Lume is my name, and I will help bring the corrupted to light!"

A pink cat shot fire at the corruption, pushing it back.

Danyelle flew about, throwing lightning at the corruption.

Charred’s underbelly, eyes and space between his scales glowed as flame geysers were shooting out of his shoulders and hips. Nariko’s spikes grew longer, sharper and turned red with her eyes glowing red as she flowed with electricity. Vaga’s orbs started glowing brighter and turned red as his eyes glowed red as light particles swirled around his hooves. Ozul became enveloped in dark astral energy as his eyes glowed red. Thorne grew antlers made of vines as the his eyes glowed and the top of his antlers turned red with leaves swirling around him. Stormblizzard’s eyes glowed red as the fur on hir arms, tail and backside glowed white before shi gave out a screech.

A tan alicorn with blue eyes and brown mane was flying about, throwing fire and air magic at the corruption.

Water Splash spoke "Hey Skittles! I brought back-up!"

Water whistles loud before several Pegasi fly into battle, whipping up a tornado to suck up the corruption.

Rainbow Dash laughs "Water Splash! Am I glad to see you, cuz!"

Korra spoke "Holy cuss..."

Korra had accidently set her universe's Twilight's tail on fire since the alicorn had gotten in the way.

OC-verse Twilight spoke "Faust damn it Korra! That hurt!"

Korra spoke "You were in my way Sparkle Butt!"

Kurama spoke "Watch it foxgirl, only I can call Twilight that nickname!"

Vera asks "Girls, girls, you’re both beautiful. Can we focus on the Corruption here?"

Matatabi spoke "She has a point Twilight."

OC-verse Twilight scoffs but doesn't say anything as she blasted the corruption with fire.

Faunia suddenly started spinning fast like a wheel as Samson completely covered her as the hairy and spiky wheel attacked the corruption.

Samson spoke "Hairball!"

OC-verse Danyelle had also curled into a ball before revving up and launching herself at the corruption as she set herself on fire.

OC-verse Danyelle spoke "Flame Wheel!"

Faunia unrolled herself as she bucked an enemy with Samson covering her hind legs and spinning the hair covering said legs from her tail like drills, piercing the enemy and sending it flying.

Finn and OC-verse Twilight let loose a powerful Roar at the same time as Spottedleaf, knocking back the corruption.

Samson laughs "Heh! We keep this up, the source will get mad enough to come here!"

Zarity froze the corruption solid.

OC-verse Twilight spoke "EXACTLY!!!"

Azure spoke "Watch your back Dashie!"

Rainbow Dash flapped her wings real hard, before a group of enemies was trapped in a whirlwind before they were blasted away, sent flying by the air she pulsed.

OC-verse Rainbow kicks up a fiery tornado before launching it at the corruption.

Rainbow Dash spoke "Awesome!"

OC-verse Rainbow spoke "You think that's awesome, just wait until you see my NEXT attack!"

A rainbow glow surrounds OC-verse Rainbow before she fired a Rainboom Spear at the corruption, destroying the core.

Rainbow Dash’s jaw dropped at that.

OC-verse Danyelle spoke "Only my universe's Rainbow can use that attack though."

OC-verse Danyelle used a Chaos Barrier to restrain the corruption.

OC-verse Danyelle "NOW VERA!!! DESTROY THE CORRUPTION!"

Vera spoke "You got it! *Holds giant syringe-like javelin* Time for you to get your medicine!"

Vera threw the javelin at the corruption, hitting it bull’s-eye as it injected the vaccine.

Zarity asks "Is it gone?"

OC-verse Twilight spoke "I don't know!"

Samson spoke "The Corruption may be gone in our universe, but it might just be getting started in yours."

OC-verse Twilight spoke "We defeated it in our world already."

Sonata spoke "Th-that was scary..."

Twilight spoke "We should vaccinate those that got infected."

Lan spoke "R-right..."

Samson spoke "Something tells me that was only a fake in your universe though."

OC-verse Danyelle spoke "Just... Don't ask about my brother though..."


end

PreviousChapters Next