• ...
36
 103
 3,483

PreviousChapters Next
Gryphon-Jack's Choice

*Gryphon-Jack's POV*


This was the moment of truth, I was ready to go back to my world.

Vera spoke "Phew! All done, and Grypharda finished her end as well."

I spoke "To be honest with ya'll, Ah'm nervous about goin' back."

Twilight asks "Why?"

Stormcloud spoke "I'm the reason why..."

We were confused at that, but I did feel like something was missing. Or… Someone.

Spottedleaf spoke "I'm no Cadence but I can tell that you have it bad for Stormcloud. Once you go back to your world, you'd miss him too much."

I… I didn’t know what Spottedleaf was talkin’ about, but all of a sudden, I started feelin’ hot an’ bothered.

The dark tortoiseshell Abyssinian was laughing since she was right.

Stormcloud asks "You okay Jackie?"

Fer-Fer some weird reason, I couldn’t speak, and when I could, I just kept fumbling mah words.

Cadence punts me in the rear, causing me to crash into Stormcloud which caused us to lock beaks.

I had no idea what’s goin’ on, but before I knew what Ah was doin’, mah tail and Stormcloud’s were wrappin’ around each other and our tongues were dancin’ with one another in our beaks! I… I couldn’t understand… but… I felt like… Stormcloud… Stormcloud. Stormcloud! STORMCLOUD!!!


*Cadence’s POV*


Whoa! This was new! Gryphon-jack lost complete control of herself, having given into her primal instincts and started tussling with Stormcloud.

Vera giggles "You thinking what I’m thinking?"

“Definitely.” I agreed without a doubt in my mind. “Complete and total mating frenzy.”

Danyelle pulled my tail.

Danyelle spoke "You're one to talk Cadence-hime, I sense that you have another foal on the way."

Spottedleaf teleported the two gryphons to the Hotel.

“Really? What about you?” I fired back.

Danyelle spoke "I'm 17 for heaven's sake! I'm planning to wait another year before I get married."

Silas showed up, hugging Danyelle before massaging her back. “But that doesn’t mean we can’t have fun, right, honey kitty?”

Danyelle purred as she became putty in Silas’ hands.

Twilight spoke "Now look what you've done Cadence."

“What do you mean?” I asked in confusion.

A dark yowl rings loud, scaring Spottedleaf and Leopardfoot to the very core of their souls.

Featherwhisker was growling as he protected Orchid and Cozy.

Vera spoke "Oh boy. I may need to help with this enemy."

Spottedleaf growls "That won't work Vera, Tigerstar's main targets are me and Flintfur."

Leopardfoot spoke "But sis, you’re not a fighter!"

Spottedleaf spoke "I know that but I have the Roar."

Willowpelt asks "What's that?"

Spottedleaf spoke "It’s a lot to explain."

Flintfur was hiding behind Twilight.

Vera spoke "Tick-tock. I’m not sure we have much time."

Danyelle spoke "We need help!"

Berkan showed up, ready to help.

As did Chrysalis and Mandible along with their hives. Even the battle-ready members of the Breezie Tail guild were raring to go.

Some of the others showed up as well.

Much to Spottedleaf's surprise, a fiery orange colored Abyssinian tom with green eyes and a sandy ginger Abyssinian she-cat show up with a few other Abyssinians.

The fiery orange colored Abyssinian tom gasps "No freaking way! Is that you Spottedleaf?"

Spottedleaf asks "F-Firestar? I-Is that you?"

Firestar spoke "The one and only! Thunder told me everything that you've done since he's been keeping an eye on you from the day you had been reborn. Though I was rather shocked when he told me about Scourge."

A white Abyssinian tom with black hands and feet spoke "Shadowstar alerted me to what Tigerstar was up to."

A leopard colored Abyssinian female spoke "As did Riverstar!"

A brown tabby Abyssinian tom with a white chest spoke "Windstar alerted me as well. But we're still missing a cat from SkyClan."

Sandstorm spoke "We'll help you stop Tigerstar."

Spottedleaf had her hands over her mouth, as she started leaking tears.

Frostleaf asks "You okay Spots?"

Spottedleaf spoke "*Voice breaking with a smile* I’m just so happy that I… get to see my friends and family again."

Frostleaf spoke "Right but you should warn the newcomers about the ponies, Changelings and dragons..."

Spottedleaf spoke "Oh! Right!"

Frostleaf spoke "We don't need a repeat of when your sisters freaked out."

Spottedleaf spoke "Agreed."

A lithe light gray Abyssinian-Pegasus hybrid male with water-blue eyes and cloud shaped patches of white fur was out of shape since he was running.

Cloudstar spoke "*pant* Sorry about that, I kinda took a wrong turn."

Firestar sighs "You never change, Cloudstar."

Cloudstar spoke "Put a mouse in it Firestar."

Spottedleaf asks "Um, guys?"

The six cats all look at Spottedleaf.

Spottedleaf spoke "I should tell you about a few things."

Cloudstar asks "Does one of those things concern why I have bird wings on my back?"

Spottedleaf spoke "Yeah. Due to the clan you’re from, you’re half-Pegasus in this world."

Firestar asks "A what?"

Spottedleaf spoke "Pony with feathered wings."

That left the group of clan leaders even more confused.


*Meanwhile with Gryphon-Jack*


Stormcloud asks "So Jackie, what will you do?"

Gryphon-Jack asks "Huh? Wha?"

Stormcloud sighs "I don't want to lose you..."

Gryphon-Jack stammers "St-Stormy…"

Stormcloud spoke "If you go back to your world, I might never see you again... But if you stay with me, you might never see your friends and family again..."

Gryphon-Jack became silent at that before a surprise announcement came on. “Attention! A inhabitable space has suddenly appeared within the two gateways connecting to our world and the Gryphon World! And know this, these gateways won’t close, therefore you can visit either world anytime you wish!”

Stormcloud chuckles "Well, that solves everything!"

Gryphon-Jack spoke "Hehe. Yeah. But all that suspense and pressure… *Lustful moan!*"

A yellow gryphon with a red tail tuft and a pink ribbon tied to the tail tumbles out of the portal.

Bloom spoke "Jackie!"

Gryphon-Jack spoke "Look away, little sis!"

The young gryphon ends up fainting.

Gryphon-Jack spoke "Dagnabbit. Ah should get mah little sis back home and hope she don’t remember anything about this."

A gryphon version of Twilight drags Bloom back through the portal.

Twi spoke "Sorry about that!"

Stormcloud spoke "That was... bizarre..."

Gryphon-Jack spoke "Agreed. But now… *Lust-consumed moan* Ah can’t hold it back no more! Stormcloud! Ah want y’all to myself!"


*Some time later,*


Stormcloud asks "Feeling any better?"

Gryphon-Jack spoke "Mighty better now. *Purrs while wrapping tail around Stormcloud’s tail* But I might want more later."

Stormcloud chuckles "Our chickubs will have a talon in two worlds."

Gryphon-Jack teases "*Half-lidded eyes with a mischievous smirk* What’s the matter, Stormy? *Lustfully growled while gently sliding a finger up and off Stormcloud’s chin, making him putty in her claws* Scared of a tiny little challenge?"

Stormcloud spoke "Course not!"

Gryphon-Jack spoke "*Grabs an object before setting it down* Then Ah hope yer ready, ‘cause we’re gonna be in this suite fer quite a while when Ah got back here. *Lustful growl*"

Stormcloud spoke "It's not like I have parents waiting for me at home though."

Gryphon-Jack froze at that. “…What?”

Stormcloud spoke "Both Lamorak and I are orphans though, we lost our parents roundabout 10 years ago."

Gryphon-Jack spoke "Ah’m… mighty sorry about that."

Stormcloud spoke "Lamo was only 4 when we lost our parents... He's my younger brother."

Gryphon-Jack spoke "Wow… Guess you an’ I really are in the same boat."

Pulling out a small box from his feathers, Stormcloud asks "Jackie, will you marry me?"

Gryphon-Jack gasped in surprise before smiling. “Here’s mah answer.” Gryphon-Jack said before she kissed Stormcloud right on the lips as he returned the kiss.

Stormcloud asks "So what now?"

Gryphon-Jack smiled with half-lidded eyes, “Well, since we’re in a suite of a hotel, might as well stay a while and have fun.” Gryphon-Jack said as she opened up the object from earlier before reaching into it and brought out two mini meatballs as she put them in her beak before kissing Stormcloud again as she slipped one of the meatballs into her fiancé’s beak.

Stormcloud swipes the other meatball from his fiancée's beak.

Gryphon-Jack pouts "Hey! I gave ya one, now yer takin’ mine?!"

Stormcloud chuckles "All's fair in love baby bird."


end

PreviousChapters Next