• ...
36
 103
 3,483

PreviousChapters Next
Wedding of Harmony

*Spottedleaf’s POV*


I… I can’t believe this is happening. This. Is. The greatest day of my life!

Twilight spoke "Not to mention, counterparts of some of us will be coming to the wedding too."

“And I’m totally surprised that there are two Azure Winds! Not sure how Dash is gonna react to Sonic’s wife.” I worried.

Twilight spoke "And that world's Danyelle is older than our world's Danyelle..."

“Man, everything is so different there.” I noted.

Twilight spoke "There might be one or two folks that you would recognize."

A warp ring opens up before an older version of Danyelle steps out while carrying a blue-gray gryphon chickub in her arms.

OC-verse Danyelle spoke "Hello."

“Danyelle?” I asked in surprise.

OC-verse Danyelle spoke "I'm not the Danyelle you know."

A second tail was seen on the cat.

OC-verse Danyelle spoke "I'm a nekomata though."

That left us surprised.

OC-verse Danyelle spoke "This little one is Bluestar, I named her after one of my favorite characters from a book series I like."

That name suddenly rang a bell in me.

Twilight asks "Spotty?"

“Why does that name sound familiar?” I asked in confusion.

OC-verse Danyelle spoke "She's not the same Bluestar."

Twilight whacks me on the head.

I yowl "That hurt!"

Twilight spoke "It was a wake-up call."

Looking at me, OC-verse Danyelle spoke "I know everything about you. Your parents, your brothers and sisters, who had mentored you... And how you died..."

H-How did she know?!

The gryphon-nekomata hybrid giggles.

“How do you know all that?” I asked in shock.

Holding a copy of the Bluestar's Prophecy book in one hand, OC-verse Danyelle spoke "I just know things... Like your little crush on a cat named Firestar but it wouldn't have worked out due to medicine cat law that was set in place by an ancient WindClan cat named Moth Flight."

I was speechless as memories came flooding back into my mind.

Suddenly, Blizzardstar had fainted due to a flux of memories.

OC-Verse Danyelle spoke "I guess your past life is in your memories now."

Twilight spoke "You idiotic cat...."

OC-Verse Danyelle growls "What did you just call me?"

A calico nekomata male whacks his girlfriend on the head, shutting her up.

Ben spoke "Sorry about this, my girlfriend's got a lot of berserk buttons... More than a certain mutt's cousin..."

Clarity dropkicks Ben through a wall.

Clarity growls "You leave Inuyasha out of this!"

OC-Verse Danyelle growls "Oh, you did NOT just do that to my boyfriend! All it takes is a simple command to make Inuyasha fall face-flat on the ground!"

Clarity growls "Baka nekomata, I don't even WEAR that kind of necklace!"

OC-Verse Danyelle hisses "Consider yourself lucky then!"

Clarity and OC-Verse Danyelle started butting heads.

Danyelle spoke "You two, please. Not on their big day."

Ben pulled his girlfriend's right tail.

Ben spoke "Your counterpart’s right about that, babe."

OC-Verse Danyelle spoke "Fine, I'll beat Shadow up later on."

Danyelle asks "So, he’s your boyfriend?"

OC-Verse Danyelle spoke "Yeah."

Danyelle whispers to OC-Verse Danyelle. "He’s quite a hunk, but I already got my eyes on someone."

OC-Verse Danyelle spoke "If you'll excuse me..."

OC-Verse Danyelle grabbed Shadow from somewhere via warp ring and proceeds to beat the black hedgehog up.

Ben asks "So… *Turns towards Danyelle* You’re dating someone?"

That made Danyelle blush in surprise and embarrassment.

Twilight spoke "I wonder if my counterpart has found love yet."

Ben spoke "Hmm… No, I don’t think so yet."

OC-Verse Danyelle had Shadow by the ankle.

OC-Verse Danyelle spoke "She hasn't but I did sense some underlying anger within my world's Twilight."

Twilight asks "Huh? Why?"

OC-Verse Danyelle spoke "Some things are best left unsaid... Plus I'd rather not get a fireball to the tails. My older adopted brother asked that one time and he smelt like hickory smoked hedgehog for three weeks... Lance and Blaze just wouldn't stop laughing."

Twilight, Danyelle and I were just confused as Silas showed up. “Hey, guys.”

Danyelle blushed at the voice as her wings flared up stiff.

OC-Verse Danyelle spoke "My world's Sonic is kind of stupid."

I snickered, “Better not let Azure hear that. And look at our Danyelle.”

OC-Verse Danyelle whispers into Twilight's ear, causing the alpha-class unicorn to spazz.

Twilight spoke "No feathering way!"

OC-Verse Danyelle spoke "I ran into a Mobian alicorn one time when I was running away from a pissed off Shadow..."

“Who?” I asked.

Shadow scoffs "Faker's father, King Lightning Flash Ogami..."

OC-Verse Danyelle spanks Shadow on the rear hard.

OC-Verse Danyelle spoke "I told you, Shadow! We don’t know that for sure!"

Shadow spoke "You have five seconds to run before I chaos blast your sorry ass! Plus you have clairvoancy for Chaos's sake!"

OC-verse Danyelle soon has Shadow by the left ear, calming him down since she was petting it.

OC-verse Danyelle asks "So, who’s the cat with the goggles?"

Silas spoke "The name’s Silas."

Soon enough, the females were in a carriage that was being pulled by a cheetah colored chakat named Swiftrunner.

The mares were chatting excitedly.

OC-verse Danyelle was flying alongside the carriage while dragging Shadow by the ankle.

I should know, I was in that carriage too.

Applejack spoke "To be honest, Ah'm a mite nervous about all this."

Rarity spoke "Still, it was funny when Cadence pranked Twilight like that."

Rainbow Dash snickers "Same with Luna’s prank on Spottedleaf."

I spoke "Don't make me zap you Skittles."

OC-verse Danyelle burst into laughter.

Rainbow Dash spoke "Hehehe. Come on. It was only a tease. Besides, I’ll let that slide this time."

OC-Verse Danyelle spoke "I use that insult on my world's Rainbow all the time."

Clarity spoke "I used the Rainbow Crash and Applesmack insults one time."

OC-Verse Danyelle spoke "That was because you were drunk on cider Clarity."

Clarity spoke "I thought I told you not to bring that up."

OC-Verse Danyelle spoke "Try me mare-bitch."

Clarity growls at OC-Verse Danyelle.

OC-Verse Danyelle spoke "Don't make me get Ifrit."

Clarity suddenly felt a shiver up her spine as she blushed.

OC-Verse Danyelle spoke "Last thing these girls need is a pain in the ass hyena underfoot."

Clarity spoke "Please, don’t jinx it."

OC-Verse Danyelle spoke "That idiot's been blown up by Shadow so many times it's hardly funny now. Plus he screams like a girl."

Clarity spoke "Maybe we need to switch things up on who pranks or blows up that hyena."

OC-Verse Danyelle spoke "I'll have a word with the Ultima when we get back to our world."

Clarity spoke "Cool."

Soon, we arrived.

Shadow scoffs.

Twilight spoke "Look! We're almost there!"

“Heehee! Awesome!” I cheered.

Fluttershy spoke "Yay..."

Rainbow spoke "If you guys tell anyone, I’m gonna deny. But I’m… actually kinda scared."

Rarity spoke "We all are Rainbow, it's a rather big step for the seven of us."

Pinkie spoke "I wouldn’t be surprised if we encountered each other in a HUGE room in a giant hotel on our honeymoons."

I spoke "Don't make me zap you Pinkie."

Pinkie spoke "Just saying."

Twilight spoke "Oof... I just felt a kick...."

Rainbow spoke "Whoa! Same here."

Rarity spoke "It'll be a while before Blizz and I have kids."

Twilight keels over in pain.

Twilight spoke "Not now... Swiftrunner, get me to the hospital... NOW!!"

Swiftrunner spoke "No need to tell me twice!"

OC-Verse Danyelle spoke "I'll fly to the castle and ask the Princesses to delay the wedding for a while!"

The nekomata flew off.

Clarity spoke "I’ll let Flash know about Twilight’s labor!"

Shadow spoke "And I'm going back to my world..."

Shadow disappears through a warp ring.

Clarity flew off.


*At the hospital*


A calico chakat was busy with work when shi saw Swiftrunner skid to a stop while pulling a carriage.

Gingerheart spoke "Swifty, you idiot..."

Swiftrunner spoke "No time for chitchat, sib! Mare in labor!"

Using an intercom, Gingerheart spoke "Paging Doctor Brightsong, we have an alpha-class unicorn in labor."

Twilight was soon wheeled to a delivery room as Flash arrived.

I spoke "Sorry Flash but you'll have to wait out here with the rest of us since you and Twilight aren't married yet."

Flash spoke "O-Okay."

Rainbow groans "Ouch...."

Rainbow was soon wheeled off to the delivery room since she was also in labor.

I spoke "Talk about timing..."

Azure soon showed up too.

But much like Flash, Azure had to wait.

I spoke "Stallions, I think you have to wait a while."

Much to Azure’s chagrin, he had no choice but to agree.


*Some time later, after the two stallions were dragged off by Swiftrunner*


Twilight had two fillies since the other two were stillborn while Rainbow had a colt and a filly.

Twilight was silent.

Rainbow spoke "It's okay Twilight, this sort of thing rarely happens."

But then Rainbow Dash saw tears fall from Twilight’s eyes.

I walk over with the other mares and give Twilight a hug.

I spoke "You'll see them again one day Twi."

I cry as well.

I spoke "Some things just aren't meant to be... But the spirits of the two that didn't make it run with StarClan now... They'll be safe up there."

I wipe the tears from Twilight's eyes.

I spoke "Today's supposed to be a joyful day."

Twilight spoke "*Nod* You’re right. I’ll smile for them."

I spoke "They'd want you to be happy."


*In the wedding hall*


Blizzardstar was pacing about.

Blizzardstar asks "What's taking them so long?"

Crosswind spoke "Maybe they're busy getting ready."

Blizzardstar spoke "It makes sense for Twilight, Spottedleaf, Rarity, Pinkie and Fluttershy."

Yellowfang spoke "Ah think they got delayed by somethin'."

Flash and Azure showed up, out of breath.

Soon enough, the mares and I arrived with wedding dresses on.






I had a simple white dress on with a veil over my face.

Our soon-to-be-mates smiled at us with joy and happiness.

Soon, the wedding was under way.

Twilight had joyful tears in her eyes.

Flash caressed Twilight’s face as they gazed into each other’s eyes.

Celestia asks "Mares, do each of you take your respective fiancée to have and to hold, in sickness and in health until death do you part?"

The six mares spoke "I do."


*After the vows were exchanged,*


Twilight kisses Flash on the lips.

The other mares kissed their mates on the lips as I gazed at my future husband with a smile.

Yellowfang and the others cheer.

“Shall we, dear?” I asked Frostleaf.

Frostleaf spoke "We shall."

Soon enough, seven bouquets were tossed. One had landed in Yellowfang's hands, another lands on Gilda's head, one lands in Gingerheart's hands and a fourth landed in Roll's hands.

“I love you, Frosty.” I sighed blissfully.

Frostleaf spoke "I love you too, Spotty."

Twilight giggles "I'm gonna need a bigger place after all this."


end

Author's Note:

Crossover with Life as a Sonic OC Book 1

PreviousChapters Next