• ...
36
 103
 3,482

PreviousChapters Next
Tranquil Forests

*Fluttershy's POV*


Ooh… I’m nervous, but I’m so excited.

Hawkbreeze asks "Mama?"

Aw… That cute adorable child of mine…

Flowerstep spoke "Hey Shy."

Flowerstep nuzzles me.

“Hey Flower.” I smiled as I nuzzled hir back.

Cloud Spots asks "Uh, who ate my entire supply of catmint?"

Flowerstep spoke "Wasn't me."

Hawkbreeze mewls "Not me."

My horn started glowing as I was sensing something.

Even the tips of Hawkbreeze's wings were glowing.

Flowerstep asks "Another alicorn?"

“It’s possible.” I admitted before I sensed it from a forest not far from New Mareidian.

Cloud spoke "What are we waiting for? Let's go!"

Flowerstep spoke "I just hope we don’t run into the Medici Mafia all the way out in the forest."

Cloud spoke "Considering the fact that aside from the guards, none of us are fighters."

Flowerstep spoke "I know, but let’s just say I’ve heard my share of the rumors."

Cloud spoke "I heard from Moth Flight that Sunset's an alicorn now."

“Really?” I asked in surprise as we were close to a dock at the forest for zeppelins.

Cloud spoke "Yeah plus I heard from Pebble before he vanished that Daring Do's also an alicorn now."

Flowerstep spoke "That oughta surprise Rainbow and Twilight."

“Oh my. That definitely will.” I agreed as we soon landed.

Cloud spoke "Plus I heard rumors that Princess Luna found two orphaned alicorn colts in the Chuddle Hotel. One with gold eyes and a dark emerald green mane, one with green eyes and a brown mane."

That left me surprised, but also sad…

Cloud spoke "And little Cherry Blossom was a rare case since she had ascended at the same time Twilight had. And don't tell anyone this but I kind of have a crush on someone but the only problem is, I'm not immortal."

“Who?” I asked.

Cloud spoke "W-well... It's Flow..."

Hawkbreeze spoke "Mama, I want a sibling."

Flowerstep and I froze at that with big blushes on us.

I ask "Flower, who should carry the kid to term?"

“You barely survived when you did that, Flutters. I should do it this time.” Flowerstep whispered to me.

I spoke "I don't have a gender swap spell on hoof though."

Flowerstep asks "Maybe Vera and her family’s working on something for that when the two of us head to the Chuddle Hotel again. After we find at least one alicorn, that is, right?"

“Right.” I agreed.

Cloud spoke "I've been keeping track of the alicorns that were found though. Rarity found eight alicorns plus one alicorn ponykat, Danyelle and Dash found five alicorns, Twilight found one shortly after Sunset ascended, Applejack found one just before she disappeared, nothing from Pinkie yet and Luna found a pair of alicorn colts. Celestia hasn't found any yet and I have a gut feeling that Twilight's brother is an alicorn now."

“Oh.” I noted before some of our stomachs growled. “Why don’t we find somewhere to eat?”

Flowerstep spoke "Good idea."

We went somewhere to eat, before we saw a teen unicorn mare with a tan coat of fur, dark mane and tail, wearing a white mushroom hat that had a black ribbon with a bow and a white button-down collared shirt with black tie drinking a milkshake, before we noticed the cutie mark on her flanks.

“Well now, look what the cat dragged in. What do you say I get you a real drink, sweetheart?” A male voice offered, revealed as a unicorn noble and he was definitely attracted to the mare’s body.

“We already have a drink, thanks.” A deep male voice responded, but the mare’s mouth didn’t move, and she wasn’t speaking telepathically either.

“Hmm, that’s a strange voice you have, but I’m okay.” The stallion shrugged off before the mare’s mushroom hat started shaking before it rose.

“That’s it! You had the chance to walk away!” The deeper male voice growled before something revealed itself, which was the mare’s mane and tail?! But there was a face on the mare’s mane.

“What the?!” The stallion gasped before the mare’s mane and tail lunged at him, knocking him away as well as making him unconscious. The mare soon ran out of the building.

Flowerstep dumps hir glass of water on the stallion, waking him up.

The stallion asks "Wha?!"

Flowerstep asks "Who are you and why did you try to flirt with that mare?"

The stallion asks "And who are you?"

Flowerstep spoke "My name is Chakat Flowerstep, lifemate of Princess Fluttershy."

The stallion just scoffed and left.

“Leave him be, Flowerstep. Right now, we need to find that mare.” I said.

Hawkbreeze spoke "I sense he nascent..."

Cloud spoke "I highly doubt that."

Flowerstep spoke "Nascent or not, he's a jerk like Blueblood is."

“Still, we need to find that mare.” I pointed out as I finished eating.

Hawkbreeze spoke "Mama, she not nascent."

“We don’t know that for sure.” I assured my child.

Flowerstep's right ear twitches before galloping off.

Cloud spoke "That’s the same direction the mare went off!"

I spoke "Shi veered off eastward..."

We went outside before we heard a female voice. “Please, Samson. We can’t draw attention to ourselves, especially when I suddenly turned into an alicorn a when I lost my memories.”

“I know, kid. But that sicko had it coming, because nobody touches my host. No one.” The deeper voice from before responded.

I whisper to Cloud. "Looks like we have an amnesiac alicorn with a possessed tail..."

Cloud whispers "Um… I don’t think her mane and tail are possessed, I think she had some kind of symbiotic parasite."

Hawkbreeze carefully approached the mare.

Hawkbreeze spoke "Hi there."

“Huh? Oh, hi.” The mare greeted back.

Hawkbreeze mews "My name Hawkbreeze, what your name?"

The mare spoke "Oh. It’s Faunia Mane."

Hawkbreeze spoke "Nice to meet you."

Faunia spoke "It’s nice to meet you too."

Hawkbreeze spoke "My mama nearby."

Faunia asks "Huh? Who is she?"

I spoke "That would be me, I'm Princess Fluttershy. Alicorn of Kindness and lifemate to Chakat Flowerstep."

Faunia asks "Huh?"

A voice spoke "Chakat? That’s something I haven’t heard in a long while."

Faunia spoke "Samson!"

We looked at the back of Faunia’s mane and saw the face from before.

I spoke "Hawkbreeze is a ponykat though since shi's a hybrid."

Faunia asks "Whoa, really?"

Hawkbreeze spoke "Yep! My mom is alicorn, my other parent is chakat yet I'm Pegasus ponykat."

Samson spoke "Huh, must’ve been born before your mom became an alicorn."

I giggle "Shi's only six months old, I've been an alicorn for a month."

Samson asks "Huh?"

I spoke "long story short, I and four others were ascended into alicorns at the same time as Twilight."

Faunia spoke "Wow… That must’ve been a lot."

Cloud spoke "Me, I'm just an Abyssinian with lightning affinity."

I spoke "It was but it took me a while to..."

My horn was glowing suddenly as the detection spell dragged me off somewhere.

Cloud spoke "Seems we got another alicorn..."

But then I got a splitting headache.

A white chakat with green jaguar spots, blue eyes and light brown hair in a ponytail asks "You okay miss?"

A pale green mare with bright green eyes and a two tone mane in yellow and green asks "Seeker, what did you find this time?"

Seeker spoke "An alicorn mare with a bad headache."

Samson spoke "…I don’t think that headache was normal."

Cloud's fur was fluffed up.

Seeker spoke "This forest isn't normal."

The ground started rumbling.

Samson spoke "The forest’s fine, it’s what’s happening that ain’t normal!"

Seeker spoke "I don't think so...."

I started getting really nervous and frightened.

Hawkbreeze kept out of sight since shi was just an infant after all.

Zombies, ghosts and skeletons started rising from the ground before Faunia, mainly Samson, and Thorne forced the back into the ground.

Since they had gone with me, Vinyl and Octavia attack the zombies and skeletons.

Octavia snarls at a skeleton before pouncing on it, yanking one of the bones out with her mouth.

Samson spoke "Tch! Looks like this is a warning of a threat coming later."

Samson lashed out tentacles of Faunia’s mane and tail, slashing the enemies.

The skeletons all fled since they hated lycans.

Thorne built up energy before he grew antlers made of thorns on his head as he charged at enemies before launching them with an upward swing from his headbutt.

Seeker yeets a zombie at two others, causing all three to fall apart.

Faunia jumped into the air as Samson took on a cockroach-like state.

Faunia spoke "Gregor… Samson!"

Using her wings to fly along with Samson’s power, she rushed at a group of ghosts before she finished her attack with a rolling spin sending them flying backwards.

I was cowering since I was not much of a fighter.

Flowerstep yowls loud before a swarm of untransformed Changelings fly at the undead, attacking them.

Flowerstep spoke "Sorry for taking so long Flutters, I had to contact Queen Lexi for help. She's on our side."

Lexi was holding a young ponykat about Hawbreeze's age by the tail to stop hir from charging into battle.

Thorne thrusted his tail into the ground before thorn pods grew on different spots on the ground, creating thorn fields and preventing the ground enemies from moving.

A Changeling queen with a red mane and eyes was blasting zombies to pieces.

Lexi spoke "That's my elder sister, Carnation. As a warning, do not call her Carnie, only I can since she refuses to hit me."

Hmm… I think those two would get along with Princesses Celestia and Luna real well.

Carnation roars loud since she had taken dragon form.

Lexi spoke "Let 'em have it sis!"

Carnation rips several zombies apart.

Faunia spoke "Fenrir… Drive!"

Faunia leapt into the air head-first as Samson opened his maw and chomped several ghosts before Samson faded from Faunia’s mane and appeared on her tail in the shape of a giant wolf’s head that chomped the ghosts and crashed them back into the ground before Samson’s face was back in Faunia’s name again.

Lexi spoke "That was awesome!"

Samson chuckles "Heh, I wasn’t even being serious."

Lexi asks "What now?"

Samson became serious. “If what I think’s gonna happen is gonna happen, those sudden undead is just a taste of what’s coming.”

I spoke "At a time like this... We need help from the OC-verse..."

Faunia asks "Huh?"

Cloud spoke "There are other worlds out there, not just this one."

Flowerstep spoke "Exactly, there's another Blizzardstar that uses ice attacks."

Faunia spoke "Okay, I’m not sure if I get any of this. But I’ll try to help."

A male gryphon spoke "I don't know what's going on but 'Cellus and I will help."

A timid Changeling spoke "Y-yeah..."

Samson asks "Where’d they come from?"

The shy Changeling spoke "I a-asked Queen Chrysalis about tr-traveling with one of the p-princesses on a journey around the w-world..."

The gryphon spoke "Nogriff cared about me so I fled Griffonstone. I met Ocellus in Canterlot."

Ocellus spoke "Gallus and I were oddballs since we were either too studious or an orphan that didn't fit in."

Faunia spoke "Oh… I’m sorry about that."

Gallus spoke "I don't know who my parents are though."

Faunia spoke "I-I don’t really know either, since I lost my memory."

Cloud's compact goes off suddenly since Haru was contacting him so he answers.

Haru spoke "*voice only* Amnesia huh? I think Beetley had that issue one time."

Cloud asks "But Beetley had partial amnesia, right?"

Haru spoke "*voice only* Self-inflicted but it had been an accident."

Spottedleaf spoke "*voice in background* Oi! That's my pile of catnip! Give it back Skittles!"

Rainbow spoke "*voice in background* Not a chance Spots!"

Spottedleaf spoke "*voice in background* Don't make be use the Roar on your sorry tail!"

Faunia spoke "When I woke up with no memories, Samson was in my mane and tail. He’s been helping me try to regain my memories."

Haru spoke "*voice only* Ignoring the two featherbrains, I could ask Celestia or Luna about it."

Samson growls "Who’re you calling a featherbrain, furball?!"

Faunia spoke "Sorry about Samson, it’s just he’s a bit protective of me since I’m his host."

Haru growls "*voice only* I was talking about Spottedleaf and Rainbow Dash...."

A loud roar was heard but Golden Ingot got sent flying with a scream.

Haru laughs "*voice only* Oh my StarClan! He had it coming!"

I giggle "Samson's a lot like Danyelle in that sense, the two have something to protect."

Faunia couldn’t help but giggle at that too. Samson was laughing too, but more at Ingot’s scream.

Danyelle laughs "*voice in background* No wonder my counterpart calls Ingot's counterpart Screamer! It's just too funny!"

Samson spoke "Even Leviathan couldn’t not laugh at that!"

Danyelle laughs "*voice only* There's one idiot in every universe, two in my counterpart's universe."

Haru asks "*voice only* Anyways... Has Fluttershy found any alicorns yet?"

“I have, and well…” I tried to explain before Faunia answered for me.

Faunia spoke "I turned into an alicorn recently, but I’m not sure why."

Meadow spoke "Make that two alicorns. I just got my wings."

I spoke "I'm surprised Pinkie hasn't found one yet."

Haru spoke "*voice only* As I found out from Featherwhisker...."


end

Author's Note:

Crossover with Dauntless and Skullgirls

PreviousChapters Next