• ...
36
 103
 3,482

PreviousChapters Next
The Hunt is on!/ Clan Meeting

Author's Note:

Start of Season 3.5/Alicorn Hunt

*Danyelle's POV*


Well, it's officially begun. Each of the Mane Six got a zeppelin for travel although Rainbow and Azure had gotten Celaeno's airship for travel.

Tails wagging, Scorching spoke "This is going to be awesome!"

Snowfall spoke "Totally!"

“It’s gonna be quite an adventure, we might end up being at the same place all at once.” I noted.

Twilight spoke "About that, we're going off in different directions though. But you'll be traveling with your brothers along with Roll, Maylu, Haru, Hiromi and Apollo. Scorching and Snowfall are just two of your guards."

“I know. I just saying we could all find ourselves at the same place.” I simply pointed out the possibility.

Twilight spoke "At least your set of guards are all Abyssinians. Plus the captain is none other than Humbert himself."

Haru ends up fainting at the mere mention.

“Did Cadence-hime rub off on you?” I giggled with a smirk as Twilight giggled back.

Twilight giggles "You could say that."

Lune and Yuki soon arrive via magic, courtesy of Cadence.

Lune spoke "Searching for other alicorns huh? Yuki and I will join you."

Muta scoffs "Count me out."

Hiromi spoke "Oh no you don't lardball, you're coming too."

Spottedleaf spoke "I don't know if this is a good idea though, splitting the fiercest of the Abyssinian Guard off from the other four..."

Twilight asks "What do you think Celestia?"

A yowl was heard since a white Abyssinian female with green eyes had crashed into a tree.

Moth groans "Owie...."

Spottedleaf gasps "Mothwing??"

Yuki spoke "She looks like me but with green eyes."

Mothwing spoke "I've got golden tabby fur! Not white fur! Stupid furbrain."

Twilight spoke "I think that’s Moth Flight."

Celestia spoke "Not counting the current medicine cats of the other five Clans, there should be at least one medicine cat per zeppelin just in case someone got hurt. Spottedleaf will be going with Danyelle's group, Yellowfang will go with Rarity, Featherwisker will go with Pinkie, Moth with go with Twilight, Cloud Spots will go with Fluttershy, Pebble Heart will go with Applejack and Micah will go with Rainbow."

Moth and the other ancient medicine cats nod before heading off to board the zeppelin of the pony they have been assigned to.

Moth Flight spoke "It'll be an honor to work for you miss Sparkle."

Celestia passes a magical compact mirror to Squirrelflight.

Twilight spoke "Oh, thanks."

Squirrelflight asks "Hmm? What’s this?"

Celestia spoke "Based on what I was told by Spottedleaf, the clans usually gather once a month on the night of the full moon and tonight happens to be a full moon. That will allow Blizzardstar to attend the meeting even though shi won't be able to attend due to being away from Ponyville."

Squirrelflight spoke "Nice!"

Celestia spoke "Each of the alicorns has one plus a full sized mirror. Solid oricalcum case and moonsilver plate behind sapphire glass. It's strong enough to withstand a sledgehammer as well."

Applejack spoke "*Impressed whistle* Now that there is tough."

Luna spoke "Indeed and now, your mission to find the lost alicorns has officially started!"

And so, the Mane Six got onto their zeppelins before setting out to see the world.


*Bramblestar's POV*


"Well, there they go." I quip.

Tigerstar spoke "Yeah and at least Blizzardstar has the means to contact us during Gatherings."

I spoke "At least we have a means to communicate with StarClan now."

And so, the other three clan leaders and I along with a still leaderless RiverClan head to where the library tree used to be.

I spoke "*Ahem* We should get in touch with Blizzardstar before we get the Gathering underway."

The sound of bells was heard since the compact mirror that Squirrelflight has was going off.

Blizzardstar spoke "*voice only* Oh good, it works! Now, we can get this meeting underway."

Squirrelflight spoke "Hi everyone!"

Blizzardstar spoke "*voice only* Have you furbrains forgotten? The library tree had gotten blown up when Twilight and the other five became alicorns."

Rarity spoke "*voice in background* I do apologize for Blizzardstar, shi's being a dumbass again."

Many of the Abyssinians laugh.

I spoke "And here I thought you’d watch your language."

Blizzardstar chuckles "*voice only* But my wife is right though, I can be rather stupid at times."

Rarity spoke "*voice only* Still, we’ll be on quick the adventure."

Blizzardstar spoke "*voice only* But Rarity, we could be away from Ponyville for at least a year."

Rarity spoke "*voice only* Now don’t make me think of the worst possible thing, Blizzy darling. I won’t allow that."

Blizzardstar spoke "*voice only* there's a lot of hidden alicorns scattered around Equestria, it might take us and the others at least a year to find them all."

Rarity spoke "*voice Only* I’ll admit this much, I’m actually jealous of Rainbow Dash and her zeppelin’s destination."

Using a magic compact mirror, Micah asks "*voice only* How so Miss Rarity?"

Rarity spoke "*voice only* You and your group are heading to Ineighba in Neighpon! And I’ve heard of such a lovely romantic rumor there too!"

Using a magic compact mirror, Spottedleaf spoke "*voice only* That's where my group is going. Roll sensed an alicorn there."

Micah spoke "*voice only* Whoa! Guess what Danyelle was right. Looks like some of us might head to the same place."

Danyelle spoke "*voice in background on Spottedleaf's compact mirror* You lot aren't going to believe what I'm about to say! But I sense that Rising Sun-hime had a child! And it's an alicorn colt!"

“What?!” We gasped in surprise and shock.

Danyelle spoke "*voice only in background on Spottedleaf's compact mirror* Yeah."

“Oh man! Celestia’s gonna be real surprised when she hears this!” Rarity said.

Danyelle spoke "*voice only in background on Spottedleaf's compact mirror* Cuss yeah, I was just about to let her know."

Rarity asks "*voice only* What great news! Besides, wanna know what I heard of the rumors from Ineighba?"

Spottedleaf asks "*voice only* What rumors?"

Rarity spoke "*Voice only* I heard it from a Neighponese noble that visited Ineighba once. It said that on rainy nights, images and movements appear in the mirrors, showing somecreature that is your soulmate. *Sigh* So romantic…"

I dunno… For some reason, that rumor raised a red flag in my head.

Danyelle spoke "*voice only* I'm getting a lot of red flag warnings in my head though."

“Trust me Dany, you ain’t the only one.” I said.

Danyelle spoke "*Voice only* But there isn’t much we can do about our current course now. Let’s just hope for the best."

Spottedleaf spoke "*voice only* Aaaannnyways, Danyelle and I along with our guards are due to arrive in Neighpon in two days."

“Wait a minute! Rainbow Dash, Twilight and Danyelle’s groups are heading to Ineighba?” I asked in surprise.

Micah spoke "*voice only* Twilight and I are heading someplace else."

Now I’m confused. “So Twilight and Rainbow Dash are heading to Ineighba while Danyelle’s heading somewhere else in Neighpon?”

Twilight spoke "*voice in background* Not exactly Bramblestar, I'm not even going to Neighpon."

“So just Rainbow Dash is heading to Ineighba?” I asked.

Rainbow Dash spoke "*Voice in background* Yep."

Danyelle giggles "*voice in background* I'm heading that way too since my claws are glowing brightly for some reason. I wonder if... YIKES!!!"

Spottedleaf spoke "*voice only* CAT OVERBOARD!!!"

“Harsh winds already?” I asked.

Rainbow spoke "*voice only* For a hybrid, her search range is better than mine!"


End

PreviousChapters Next