• ...
36
 103
 3,483

PreviousChapters Next
Fight for your life Spottedleaf! Alicorn Alliance Versus Tirek

*Danyelle's POV*


With two items still remaining, Spottedleaf knew that the battle against Tirek was drawing near.

Spottedleaf spoke "I will not lie to you any longer! Equestria is in grave danger. But when I look at you all, I don't just see mortals and immortals. I see friends, family, Alliance members... Strong, brave individuals who have stood by each other's side and have never, ever backed down from a fight! Today, we face a danger like none before! As one of your princesses, your friend and as a sister in arms. I ask you to fight one more time! For Equestria!"

Various chakats yowl "FOR EQUESTRIA!!!"

The lycans howl loud.

Corvo spoke "Heh, guess it’s showtime, so you’ll see what I got now that I’m a Raven Ranger."

A masculine voice was soon heard on various compacts but it wasn't from any stallion I knew.

The stallion spoke "*via compact* W-warning..... Lady Tirek... On the loose.... Planning to attack.... Alliance..."

Celestia asks "Lady Tirek?"

Twilight spoke "Basically a genderflipped version of this world's Tirek."

I spoke "I do believe that there's a world out there where genders are reversed... For every mare in this world, they'd be a stallion in that world."

Brigit spoke "That sounds… odd."

Holding up her compact since it showed a male version of Twilight's face, I spoke "That may be so but given that Zelestia hasn't warned us about Lady Tirek, we don't have much choice but to trust this guy's word."

Corvo asks "Okay?"

The stallion spoke "Oh where are my manners? My name is Prince Dusk Shine and the mare beside me is my wife, Flare Warden."

Flare Warden spoke "Heehee! Hi."

Flash Sentry spoke "She looks just like me, but as a mare."

I spoke "I'm surprised there isn't a male version of Spottedleaf."

Dusk chuckles "Funny you should mention that... Oi Fireleaf! Get your furry ass over here!"

A dark tortoiseshell Abyssinian-alicorn male spoke "Okay okay, Dusk! Don’t get your wings all molty."

All of the alicorns in the Alliance burst into laughter.

Blizzardstar laughs "Great StarClan, that was funny!"

Noticing Blizzardstar, Dusk asks "What sort of creature is that?"

I snicker "Nerd alert."

Twilight spoke "It’s a lot to explain."

Dusk chuckles "Knowing Elusive, AJ and Butterscotch... Two of them would be flabbergasted to say the least while Elusive would attempt to flirt."

Twilight spoke "Heehee, I don’t doubt that."

Dusk spoke "I better tell Elusive off before he attempts to do anything that might get him iced."

Dusk heads off to find Elusive, which had escalated into a catfight.

Flare spoke "*sweatdrop* Sorry about this.... Dusk and Elusive tend to bicker a lot even though the two are friends."

“Heh, remind you about anyone?” I smirked.

Twilight spoke "Can it furbrain."

“Heh, egghead.” I chuckled.

Twilight counters "Gamer cat."

“Bookworm.” I fired back.

Twilight spoke "Takes one to know one!"

Flash Sentry spoke "Okay you two."

Aria whacks Twilight and I on the head, breaking up the fight.

Adagio spoke "Now isn't the time to be fighting with each other! We have to evacuate the children, pregnant females and the non-fighters to Vera's dimension."

Spottedleaf spoke "That won't stop that centaur bitch if she's got the Skull Heart!"

Squigly suddenly gasped.

Leviathan asks "You sensed it too, Squigly?"

Umbrella asks "Huh? What am I feeling?"

Carol (Painwheel) spoke "For once, this cursed blood in me is actually useful for once."

Spottedleaf spoke "Looks like we'll have to team up with the Stallion Six to stop Lady Tirek!"

Flare spoke "*via compact* I've already told Solaris, Pyra, Artemis and Silver Moon. They're sending Dusk and his friends to help you out."

A warp ring opens up before OC-verse Danyelle, OC-verse Twilight, OC-verse Sunset, OC-verse Celestia, OC-verse Luna, OC-verse Cadence and OC-verse Leilani step out.

OC-verse Danyelle spoke "You lot can count me and my fellow alicorns in, I'm part of the Alicorn Alliance too."

The other six alicorns from the OC-verse nod in agreement.

Parasoul spoke "Umbrella, go with the others to Vera's dimension."

Umbrella spoke "No, big sis! I'm fighting with you and the others!"

Parasoul spoke "But-"

Umbrella spoke "Besides, I got Hungern with me."

Hungern growled in agreement.

Parasoul spoke "Fine, but the moment you get hurt, retreat immediately."

Umbrella spoke "Okay."

OC-verse Cadence spoke "I have to be careful though so I won't be in the fight."

Peacock asks "Hot damn! Skullgirl Season's back already?"

Dusk and his friends soon arrive thanks to a warp ring from OC-verse Danyelle.

Fire swirls around OC-verse Twilight as she transformed into Twirama.

Twirama spoke "WE WILL STOP THAT DAMN CENTAUR!!!"

Bubo spoke "We'll help out too!"

I spoke "We don't have much time to evacuate the non-fighters! VERA!!!"

Vera appeared. "Yes?"

I spoke "I need all of the non-fighters and any pregnant female taken to the Hotel since this fight might scar them for life."

Vera spoke "Alrighty then."

OC-verse Cadence spoke "I'll help you out then."

Rainbow spoke "I'll fly out to the Crystal Empire and warn Shining!"

Rainbow flew off northward.

Twilight spoke "Good."

Applejack was talking to Loot Loot.

Loot Loot spoke "Nah, no Skull Heart can control me or the others."

Applejack asks "Really?"

Fin spoke "Yeah, we're actually alive."

Crosswind asks "You're kiddin'? You're kiddin', right?"

Loot Loot and Fin spoke "Nope."

Applebloom spoke "We did fight skeleton zombies."

Twirama was snarling since something else was approaching.

OC-verse Luna spoke "IT'S WORSE THAN WE ALL THOUGHT!!!"

Hundreds of spirits from both StarClan and the Place of No Stars were now under Lady Tirek's command.

Twilight was shaking since Moon Flower and Raven Song were among the spirits.

Fortune spoke "Dude... That's messed up."

Twirama growls "It's the effects of the Skull Heart."

Twilight then suddenly calmed herself. "Moon Flower and Raven Song are my responsibility. I'll hold the two off."

Flash spoke "I'll help you Twily, they're as much my responsibility as they are yours."

A thought crossed my mind, but I couldn't jump to conclusions right now and focused on the upcoming battle.

Bluestar, Adderfang, Swiftbreeze, Redtail and Patchpelt were hesitating to attack Spottedleaf since they knew that if she died, the dark tortoiseshell would be unable to go to StarClan.


BGM: Feel the Thunder


I take flight to dodge a pounce from a random StarClan cat.

Peacock spoke "Of course you realize, this means war."

Peacock blew a whistle as a group of spirits and skeletons charged at her before...

Avery spoke "I'M GOING TO ROLL ALL OVER YOU!!!!!"

A roadroller crashed onto said group with Avery responsible for that while on it as he laughed darkly before time suddenly stopped as Avery started attacking the roadroller.

Avery spoke "MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!! WRYYYY!!!"

Avery gave the roadroller one last punch before time started moving again as he jumped off when the roadroller exploded, defeating the group of ghosts and skeletons that aimed for Peacock.

I spoke "Just don't kill any of the StarClan cats though!"

Peacock spoke "Don’t worry."

Spottedleaf summoned her two Personas, snapping all of the spirit cats free of the Skull Heart's control.

Azure crashed into a tree since he had all of his magic taken.

Rainbow spoke "Azure!!"

Azure groans "Dang it…"

Twirama roars loud, snapping all of the spirits back to their senses.

Lady Tirek laughs "Ha! Fools! Even if you restore them, they can’t resist the Skull Heart’s influence for long!"

Bluestar snarls "You can't control me or my family! We refuse to hurt Spottedleaf though!"

Lady Tirek spoke "*Smirk* Then let’s see how long you can last before you’ll fall under the Skull Heart’s corruption."

Twirama snarls "You obviously don't know Spottedleaf then! If she died a third time, she can NEVER go to StarClan!"

Twirama fires a Tailed Beast Bomb at Lady Tirek.

Skeletons appeared and blocked the attack.

Lady Tirek spoke "That only proves how weak she is."

Spottedleaf snaps "I AM NOT WEAK!!!!"

A powerful gust of wind kicks up as Spottedleaf lets loose a powerful Roar that was far louder than it ever was, sending Lady Tirek flying.

Peacock spoke "Whoa! Now that’s a real boom box ya have!"

Twirama spoke "Mine's just as loud, if not louder because of this form."

I spoke "That may be so but it's NOT OVER YET!!!"

The Mare Six, Spottedleaf and the Stallion Six dart off to the tree of Harmony with the last two items on hand.

Twilight asks "Are you sure this is it?"

Dusk spoke "It has to be. Remember, the future of your world and my world are riding on the outcome of this."

But then skeletons and zombies started rising from the ground, blocking our path.

Twilight spoke "GET OUT OF OUR WAY!!!"

Grabbing a sword from her hammerspace, Twilight slices the zombies to ribbons while Rainbow went wild on the skeletons.

Peacock spoke "Not today, suckas!"

Peacock blasted some of the enemies.

Twilight throws the Thunder Glaive to Peacock.

Twilight spoke "That's more effective against undead type monsters!"

Peacock spoke "No need to worry, I was made to beat undead!"

Twilight spoke "The others and I will keep pushing through!"

Peacock spoke "Don’t worry, me and my gang will keep these palookas busy!"

I yowl as I flew highspeed as I curled into a ball, knocking over several skeletons like bowling pins!

Frostleaf laughs "STRIKE!!!"

Peacock spoke "Nice!"

Spottedleaf spoke "We're almost there!"

Peacock spoke "I’ve seen enough cartoons that a plot twist could happen here."

I spoke "DON'T JINX IT PEACOCK!"

A leonine roar was heard as a sphinx that Somnambula knew flew into the fray, ripping zombies apart.

Peacock spoke "Hey, I’m just saying."

Atem asks "Hey Somnam, does that sphinx look familiar to you?"

Somnambula spoke "I think so."

Jinxie spoke "You oughta, it's been a thousand years since I last saw you!"

Somnambula gasps "Jinxie?"

Jinxie roars loud before a huge pride of sphinxes flew into battle.

The sky above the battle was soon filled with sphinxes, dragons, gryphons, hippogriffs, Pegasi, Changelings and newly turned alicorns that were carrying the non-winged fighters.

Braeburn was carrying Strongheart on his back as the freshly turned alicorn flew into battle.

I couldn’t believe my eyes as Peacock’s eyes comically bulged out with her jaw literally hitting the ground.

Daring spoke "When Zelestia put the call out to all of the leaders, we had to answer it!"

Justice blasts Lady Tirek with a beam of light.

Lady Tirek laughs "Ha! You think all of this can stop me, you just made the inevitable come sooner!"

Twirama roars "FIRE KYUUBI ROAR!!!!"

Corvo spoke "*Having a pitch-black aura with black feathers and glowing red eyes* It’s high noon!"

Twilight and her friends along with the Stallion Six got the chest open, thus the thirteen had a new appearance.

Twirama, Twilight and Dusk spoke in unison "It's over Lady Tirek! We may have given up our alicorn magic but the 13 of us as well as those of the Alicorn Alliance carry within us the most powerful magic of all! The magic of Friendship!"

The Mare Six, the Stallion Six, the OC-verse Mane Six along with Spottedleaf blast Lady Tirek, stripping away all of the magic she had stolen while erasing the Skull Heart from existence thus leaving her in a weakened state.

Rainbow Blitz exclaims "What a RUSH!!!"

But then Lady Tirek started disintegrating, reducing to ash.

Novo asks "Is it over?"

Blizzardstar spoke "I think so."

Both Pinkies along with Bubble Berry and Cheese Sandwich throw a huge party to celebrate the victory.

Twilight spoke "To be honest, I'm glad Zelestia put the call out to the other nations. Without them, the Stallion Six and the OC-verse Mane Six, we of the Alicorn Alliance would not have been able to defeat Lady Tirek as well as erase the Skull Heart from existence."


Song: Let the Rainbow Remind You


Twilight, Twirama and Dusk: Each one of us has something special
That makes us different, that makes us rare

Fluttershy, Butterscotch and OC-verse Fluttershy: We have a light that shines within us
That we were always meant to share

All: And when we come together
Combine the light that shines within
There is nothing we can't do
There is no battle we can't win
When we come together
There'll be a star to guide the way
It's inside us every day
See it now! See it now!
Let the rainbow remind you
That together we will always shine
Let the rainbow remind you
That forever this will be our time

Twilight, Twirama and Dusk: Each one of us will sometimes falter
We may stumble, we may fall

Rarity, Elusive and OC-verse Rarity: But we still have a kind of magic
One that will see us through it all

All: And when we come together
Combine the light that shines within
There is nothing we can't do
There is no battle we can't win
When we come together
There'll be a star to guide the way
It's inside us every day
See it now! See it now!
Let the rainbow remind you
That together we will always shine
Let the rainbow remind you
That forever this will be our time

Twilight, Twirama and Dusk: Let the rainbow remind you
That together we will always shine


End

Author's Note:

End of Season 4

PreviousChapters Next