• ...
36
 103
 3,483

PreviousChapters Next
Strange Grand Prix Part 1

*Spottedleaf's POV*


Since Hearth's Warming was fast approaching, I was in a rush to get my shopping done.

I spoke "Oh hey Twilight."

Twilight spoke "Hi Spottedleaf. Haven’t you noticed the other ponies? They seemed to be keeping their distances from us alicorns."

I spoke "Yeah, it's harder for me to get any shopping done. Given that Hearth's Warming is coming up..."

Twilight spoke "But there’s gotta be a reason why they’re acting like this."

I spoke "I think we should talk with OC-verse Danyelle about this."

Twilight spoke "Oh! You didn’t hear? Berkan and Katherina are coming over to Ponyville to visit us."

I spoke "You sure that's a good idea Twilight? Cats and dogs normally don't get along that well."

Twilight spoke "Well…"

A female spoke "You and your friends helped protect Caninia, so I’m willing to look past that."

The two of us turned around to find Katherina and Berkan.

I spoke "Fair enough but it wasn't just me though, MeadowClan and the other five Clans here in Ponyville united to help out."

Katherina giggles "And like I said, Berky and I are willing to look past them being Abyssinians and try to get along with them. *Tail wagging* Right, Berky?"

Berkan chuckles "Only for you, Kathie."

I spoke "My friends call me Spots, Spotty or Leaf. But some of the ThunderClan cats are scared of dogs."

Katherina spoke "Don’t worry, we’ll try not to cause trouble for any of ‘em."

I spoke "I wasn't even supposed to exist in this world yet here I am."

Katherina spoke "Again, we won't cause trouble."

Berkan and Katherina walked off.

Later, I got my shopping done as I was back at the castle with Twilight.

I groan "Can you believe this? Some stallion tried to rip me off when I needed some cherries! Five bits per cherry!"

Twilight spoke "Yeah."

We went into the castle was we saw some of our friends having fun talking to Berkan and Katherina, especially Rainbow Dash and Azure.

I spoke "Plus we'll be inviting the rest of the Alliance to the Hearth's Warming party."

Twilight spoke "Sweet!"

Then the two of us noticed Rarity going up to Katherina. “Tell me, did you two have fun?”

Katherine giggled as Berkan chuckled.

Blizzardstar spoke "Great StarClan Rares... You should keep your muzzle out of things like that!"

I giggle "So far, I've got invites written up for the OC-verse Mane Six and their universe's Mobian Guard. I have yet to get the invites for the Redux-verse Mane Six and their friends. Hmm... I think I should include the Heartsverse gang and the Genderswap-verse gang too."

But then Katherina whispered to Rarity and Rainbow Dash, “Well, let’s just say Berkan absolutely destroyed me.”

The three girls giggled.

A balloon had popped, scaring me to the point where I had the hiccups and so did Katherina.

I groan "Not *hiccup-meow* again..."

Katherina spoke "You gotta *hiccup-arf* be kidding *hiccup-arf* me…"

Flintfur spoke "She's *hiccup-meow* not..."

The little draconic Abyssinian-alicorn mix was fluffed in fear since he had scared himself.

Mistheart spoke "MOM! TIDEFUR BIT ME!!!"

Tidefur spoke "Did not!"

Mistheart spoke "Did too!"

Tidefur spoke "Did not!"

Mistheart spoke "Did too!"

Tidefur spoke "Did not!"

Mistheart spoke "Did too!"

I groan "Kids... can you not fight?"

Mossfire whacks his older siblings on the back of the head, stopping them from fighting.

Mossfire mewls angrily.

"Guess that's his way of saying, "Cut it out, you two."" I noted.

Akoya had turned invisible since she was trying to get out of a grooming by her mother.

Danyelle asks "Hey Spots, you seen Akoya anywhere?"

"Don't tell me she went invisible again?" I deadpanned.

Ben spoke "She did..."

I couldn't help but facepalm.

A magic burst had exploded River Sprint's house.

I spoke "*sweatdrop* I think we should get Aqua's magic under control right now..."

Twilight spoke "*Bead of sweat* Right..."

I ask "but how?"

Twilight spoke "Yeah… That’ll be hard to figure out."

I ask "Would a Crystalling work?"

Twilight spoke "Probably, but it’s a long way from the Crystal Empire."

Danyelle spoke "Not with warp rings on hand, I keep some on hand just in case if I need to get someplace that's further away a lot faster."

“Whoa, really?” I asked.

Danyelle spoke "Yeah but only I'm able to make them if we don't have any left."

Twilight spoke "Oh."

As luck would have it, both Twilight's cutie mark and Danyelle's cutie mark as well as my fur were glowing since a problem came up.

I groan "What luck...."

Applejack showed up, with her cutie mark glowing too.

Twilight spoke "Uh Applejack, I only see mine and Danyelle's cutie marks on the map... And by the looks of things, Santa needs help."

But then AJ's Cutie mark floating above the map suddenly turned into four numbers with a colon in between, making a clock.

Yellowfang spoke "That just ain't right ya know? Somethin' odd is goin' on here..."

Applejack spoke "Call me crazy, but Ah think we'll find out at midnight tonight."

Danyelle spoke "Yeah but Twilight, Spottedleaf and I will be out of town for a while and I don't know when we will be back."

I ask "Hold on, is that Snowfall's cutie mark too?"

Twilight and Danyelle ask "Huh?"

I spoke "Think about it girls, Snowfall's an ice type so cold weather doesn't bother her at all."

Danyelle spoke "Okay, that’ll definitely help."

Twilight spoke "So says the cat with seven affinities..."

Danyelle spoke "HEY!"

Twilight taunts "You want some cheese with that whine?"

“Okay you two, calm down.” I said.

Danyelle spoke "She started it."

“I don’t care who started it, I’ll finish it.” I said as us three girls soon found Snowfall as the four of us got ready to head out.

Danyelle gave Twilight the stink eye before opening a warp ring to the North Pole.


*Applejack’s POV*


Well, those four headed out for the North Pole.

Yellowfang asks "So what now?"

“Well, we’ll wait ‘til midnight to find out what’s goin’ on.” Ah said.

Yellowfang spoke "Ah think Danyelle got called an idiot..."

“Ain’t gonna question that.” I agreed as we did what we wanted to do here, and later, it was 11:59, one minute ‘til midnight as Ah noticed rain outside.

Rainbow spoke "Yeah, it’s raining tonight."

Sunset spoke "Uh guys... that's snow..."

Rainbow spoke "*Facehoof* Okay, I forgot that there was also gonna be snowing tonight. And before you say anything, there can be raining and snowing at the same time, and I don’t just mean hail."

Sunset spoke "Folks with ice affinities aren't bothered by this one bit..."

Then it turned midnight as one of the mirrors were suddenly static.

Yellowfang hisses suddenly.

A voice spoke "Rivals… They are… Friends, yet powerful foes! *Many familiar faces appear on the mirror* The desperate fighting program amongst high school students and royalty! A new legend is about to start!"

A location like a wrestling stadium appeared on the mirror.

A familiar voice spoke "May the bravest of all creatures! Come on down!"

We saw Teddie, but for some reason, he had some new features.

Teddie spoke "Nobody touches his precious Tenshi! The sister-complex kingpin of steel, Seiko Blade!"

Seiko spoke "*On mirror* It’s only natural."

Teddie spoke "Wage slave in the boonies by day, hero by night! Captain Ressentiment, Kaze Mizu!"

Kaze spoke "*On mirror* Everything that bores me has gotta go!"

Teddie spoke "A spunky dragon with deadly legs! The carnivore who’s discarded womanhood, Emerald Aura!"

Emerald spoke "*On mirror* You need to eat more meat!"

Teddie spoke "Please escort me to the ring, my prince! The unconquerable Snow Black, Shima Enaga!"

Shima spoke "*On mirror* I’ll finish you in one strike!"

Teddie spoke "Blooming roses and bulging muscles! The bloodcurdling beefcake emperor, Kanji Tatsumi!"

Kanji spoke "*On mirror* Deep in the realms of romance!"

Teddie spoke "The body of a child, the brain of a genius! The 2000-IQ killjoy detective, Sunao Howaitoberu!"

Sunao asks "*On mirror* Is this an army of idiots?"

Teddie spoke "Sales assistant and traitor! The deadly she-devil, Kiko Hayai!"

Kiko spoke "*On mirror* I’ll kill you all!"

Teddie spoke "The golden dragon in a dirty dog’s body! The fearsome fighter with apocalyptic arms, Goryuu Tatsumi!"

Goryuu spoke "*On mirror* You’re done, son!"

Teddie spoke "Small stature, but great power inside! The short strong strategist, Kochuu Burakkuhon!"

Kochuu spoke "*On mirror* You don’t stand a chance!"

Teddie spoke "Simple farmer, who’s never wrong! The tough Princess of Honesty, Applejack!"

“Yeehaw!” The me on the mirror whooped, much to my confusion.

Teddie spoke "Wonder, fire, both in the form of lightning bolts! The brave Princess of Loyalty, Rainbow Dash!"

Rainbow Dash spoke "*On mirror* I’m awesome!"

Teddie spoke "Shining diamond in anything fashion! The charming Princess of Generosity, Rarity!"

Rarity spoke "*On mirror* Prepare to be dazzled!"

Teddie spoke "Meek like a mouse, yet fierce as a lion! The heartful Princess of Kindness, Fluttershy!"

Fluttershy spoke "Don’t make me angry."

Teddie spoke "One-mare army and total party animal! The slippery Princess of Laughter, Pinkamena Diane Pie!"

Pinkie spoke "*On mirror* Time to party!"

Teddie spoke "Fight, and survive towards the one throne waiting at the end! The P-1 Grand Prix, where fierce fights will be fought! The battle begins tonight!"

The mirror went static again, but what we heard and saw was definitely a shock to us.

Yellowfang asks "How come Ah wasn't mentioned?"

Leafstar spoke "Many Clan warriors are asking the same thing Yellowfang..."

“That’s the least of our worries right now. If that was what Ah think it is, then the Midnight Channel’s back.” I pointed out.

Pebble spoke "I think we should contact Emerald since I have a bad feeling about this..."

But then my compact went off.

Micah responds to his.

Micah spoke "Micah speaking, oh hi Emerald. Pebble Heart was just talking about you."

Emerald spoke "Did you see that?! That was the Midnight Mirror!"

Micah spoke "Most of the Alliance saw it... Plus Pebble thinks it could be a trap..."

Pebble spoke "*in background* Exactly!"

Emerald spoke "It doesn’t matter if it’s a trap! Some of the others and I are meeting up with Seiko at Junes since he’s back in town for a few days. We’re heading into the TM world through one of the Telemirrors in Junes."

Micah spoke "We of MeadowClan kinda don't have Danyelle with us at the moment."

Emerald spoke "Wait! I didn’t see Dany on the Midnight Mirror!"

Micah spoke "Twilight wasn't mentioned either, same with Snowfall and Spottedleaf."

Emerald spoke "Look, Teddie, Heifa, Karei and Kanji are missing."

All of a sudden, the images of a star shaped leaf along with the images of a lightning bolt, a shadowed star, a gust of wind, a river and a flower were seen on the map above Ineighba.

Leafstar spoke "Well this is a first! All six Clans were called to Ineighba!"

"Looks like the we're meetin' up with the others at Junes too." I noted.

Micah spoke "About that Applejack, the map had called all six Clans that are in Ponyville to Ineighba. The star shaped leaf represents SkyClan, the lightning bolt represents ThunderClan, the shadowed star represents ShadowClan, the gust of wind represents WindClan, the river represents RiverClan and the flower represents MeadowClan."

"Again, it ain't like all of us can fight." I pointed out.

Leafstar spoke "But none of us can ignore a map summon."

“Ah know, but try not to get in trouble.” I said.

Leafstar asks "But how in StarClan's name are we going to transport 200 some-odd Abyssinians plus five alicorns to Ineighba?"

Pinkie spoke "Dany left behind some warp rings just in case any of us here are needed somewhere else."

Blizzardstar spoke "Pinkie, you're an idiot... Danyelle used her last one not long ago."

Pinkie asks "Then how’d these ones get here?"

Rainbow spoke "Those are fake... It's to keep Golden Ingot from using them to harass Celestia and Luna with pranks."

Pinkie asks "Oh. What about a long-distance group teleport spell?"

Leafstar whacks Pinkie.

Leafstar spoke "Not all of us have magic or are as gifted as Twilight, Starlight and Sunset are..."

Sunset spoke "I can help though."

Redux-verse Danyelle pokes her head out of a warp ring.

Redux-verse Danyelle spoke "Maybe I can help!"

"Really?" I asked.

Redux-verse Danyelle spoke "My fur was itching since I was called by the map but when I talked to my universe's Twilight, she was rather shocked at where it was..."

Indigo threw Redux-verse Danyelle with Psychic, causing the two-tailed Mew to get her head stuck in the wall.

Redux-verse Danyelle groans "That hurt..."

Indigo spoke "You're an idiot, Danyelle."

Redux-verse Danyelle spoke "So says the Absol-Mewtwo hybrid that's a total scaredy Skitty when it comes to thunderstorms!"

Indigo spoke "Hey!"

Redux-verse Danyelle taunts "You want some cheese with that whine Gogo?"

"As funny as that is, we gotta get movin'." I pointed out.

Redux-verse Danyelle spoke "Don't mind Gogo, he can be a moron at times... More so than Blizzardstar..."

Blizzardstar spoke "Hey!"

Redux-verse Danyelle spoke "Not you, my universe's Blizzardstar."

Blizzardstar spoke "I'll let that slide."

Redux-verse Danyelle notices Goliath.

Redux-verse Danyelle spoke "I sense some underlying pain in that one's heart."

"We can do talkin' later, Dany. Right now we gotta head ta Ineighba." I urged.

Redux-verse Danyelle asks "Oh right! *looking at the map* Can I get a list of who's going?"

"It'll be hard to swallow." I warned.

Leafstar spoke "We can't take the kits though."

"Right." Ah nodded.

Blizzardstar spoke "Then again... nearly all of the Clan Abyssinians are children according to Equestrian standards... Which can also anger the truancy officers.."

Vera showed up. “I can help look after ‘em.”

Leafstar was soon up on the ceiling.

Leafstar yowls "You nearly gave me a heart attack!"

Vera spoke "Sorry."

Blizzardstar spoke "I doubt alicorn magic or draconequus magic can cure blindness."

Vera asks "Where’d that come from?"

Rarity spoke "Shi was talking about Jayfeather..."

Vera spoke "Oh."

Several mothers had to cover the ears of their young children since a hellhound-earth pony hybrid crashed into Indigo.

The mare-bitch spoke "That fucking hurt!"

Mothwing gasps "Wow... What a foul mouth..."

Redux-verse Danyelle sighs "My universe's Shadow was just as bad..."

Vera asks "Now how did she get outta Tartarus?"

The mare-bitch spoke "What the-Ugh! I somehow left the book behind!"

Starlight asks "You okay miss?"

The mare-bitch spoke "Grr... I'm fine. None of your business.

Starlight spoke "There's no need to bite my tail off about it, I know what it's like to have an overly caring father that treats me like a filly when I'm clearly an adult."

The mare-bitch asks "*Growls in Starlight's face* And how do you know about me?"

Starlight spoke "I'm a lot like you in some ways."

The mare-bitch spoke "*Grabs Starlight* You know nothing about me!"

Blizzardstar snaps "PUT THE PREGNANT MARE DOWN RIGHT NOW FIREBALL STORM!"

The hybrid scoffed as she let Starlight go, who didn't show any fear at all.

Scorching spits a ball of fire at the hybrid yet it didn't cause a burn.

Fireball scoffs "Tch, was that supposed to hurt me?"

Scorching spoke "You need to take a chill pill."

Lan and Maylu were both laughing.

Fireball wasn't annoyed by that as she raised an eyebrow at that.

Aphmau asks "Want to know what Danyelle and I call Ingot?"

Fireball asks "*Looking at her cell mirror* What?"

Aphmau giggles "Screamer!"

Blizzardstar chuckles "He sounds like a filly whenever one of his pranks backfire on him."

Fireball stifled a snicker.

Aphmau spoke "Him and Pierce are a pair of idiots though."

Fireball spoke "Heh, I can tell."

Blizzardstar spoke "Guess we got off on the wrong hoof or paw there, I'm Blizzardstar. Ice to meet you."

Fireball asks "*Deadpan* Ice pun? Really?"

Blizzardstar chuckles "I use ice magic."

Fireball spoke "Other demons in Tartarus can too."

Starlight spoke "Let me guess, your adopted father tends to be overly caring at times and treats you like a filly right? My dad's the same way."

Fireball growls "Again, how do you know when you’ve never been in Tartarus?"

Starlight spoke "Lucky guess."

Fireball scoffs "Tch. It better be."

Redux-verse Danyelle opens a portal to Ineighba.

Redux-verse Danyelle spoke "Let's go!"

"Right!" Ah nodded.

Blizzardstar soon got a call from Spottedleaf.

Blizzardstar spoke "Sorry Applejack, all of MeadowClan is needed up at the North Pole."

The map suddenly changed.

the MeadowClan icon along with a honey colored star was now floating above the image of the North Pole while the other five clan icons were floating above the image of Ineighba.

“Makes sense.” I noted.

Redux-verse Danyelle spoke "Yeah."

"Let's move!" I urged.

Leafstar teleported before reappearing with Honeystar.

“That was quick.” I noted.

Honeystar asks "What was that for furbrain?"

Leafstar spoke "Important mission."

Honeystar spoke "This better not be a prank to set me up with that icefox."

Leafstar whistled innocently.

Honeystar scoffs.

Rainbow spoke "Let’s just go already!"

Rarity spoke "Indeed!"

Blizzardstar spoke "Hold it mares! All of MeadowClan is to report to where Spottedleaf is located."

Leafstar and the other Clan warriors soon got to Ineighba, and it was morning.


*In Ineighba,*


Squirrelstar spots Emerald.

Squirrelstar spoke "Hi there."

Emerald asks "What's going on?! Where's Dash and the others?"

Leafstar spoke "All of MeadowClan got called to the North Pole..."

Emerald was eerily silent, scaring Squirrelstar and Leafstar a bit.

Twilight spoke "*via compact* TM or not, an entire clan can't ignore a Clan summon."

Emerald spoke "We’re heading into that TM, clan summon or not."

Blizzardstar spoke "*in background* A good majority of Santa's assistants have gone missing which in turns puts Santa himself severely behind schedule."

What Blizzardstar said had stunned Emerald and the others.

Icy asks "Would that mean...?"

Blizzardstar spoke "*in background* Hearth's Warming is not gonna happen this year. Not if all of MeadowClan doesn't help Santa with making toys."

Emerald spoke "Listen, we can’t do this on our own either, and something tells me we’ll find more than Karei, Kanji, Teddie and Heifa in there."

Danyelle spoke "*in background* Emmy’s not wrong there, Blizzardstar. Wouldn’t hurt to send in backup."

Blizzardstar spoke "*in background* You've got five clans worth of Abyssinians to help you out, Santa needs MeadowClan's help."

Emerald spoke "Listen, whoever put up that Midnight Mirror won’t let them fight."

Rainbow asks "*in background* Give us a moment okay?"

A lot of growling and yowling was heard before Rainbow was tied up in candy cane rope.

Emerald asks "I probably shouldn’t ask, but what happened?

Danyelle spoke "*in background* Rainbow got into a scuffle with Santa but got tied up with rope... made out of candy cane..."

Starlight spoke "*in background* I'm starting to think that whatever hosted that midnight mirror is preventing Applejack, Rainbow, Rarity, Pinkie and Fluttershy from entering the competition. Plus Pebble Heart said that it was a trap."

Emerald spoke "Even if it was, we have to spring it. Our friends are in trouble."

Blizzardstar spoke "*in background* Right! Twilight, Flash, Applejack, Crosswind, Pinkie, Rarity, Rainbow, Azure, Fluttershy, Flowerstep, Snowfall, Honeystar, Danyelle and I will be in Ineighba real soon!"

Emerald spoke "Thanks, guys. I really appreciate it."

Twilight soon pops up with Flash, Blizzardstar, Crosswind, Pinkie, Rarity, Rainbow, Azure, Fluttershy, Flowerstep, Snowfall, Honeystar, Danyelle and I.

I spoke "We're here."

Emerald spoke "Nice, the others and I already discussed what happened, and we're goin' in."

Twilight spoke "Santa's also counting on us to find and save his assistants."

Redux-verse Danyelle spoke "Indigo and I will help too."

Emerald spoke "Sweet!"

But then Redux-verse Danyelle's ears twitched as she looked around. "Huh, no one spying on us. Maybe Indigo and I should look around the city."

Indigo spoke "Danyelle, you're an idiot..."

Both Danyelle and Redux-verse Danyelle spoke "Hey!"

Indigo smirked.

Both Danyelles fling lightning at Indigo, electrocuting the Absol-Mewtwo hybrid.

Indigo coughed out a puff of smoke as he was blackened.

Danyelle spoke "You had that one coming."

Emerald spoke "I could've kicked him, ya know."

Redux-verse Danyelle spoke "And get electrocuted by a Raichu-Mewtwo hybrid? Bad idea. Plus Indigo's a Dark-Psychic type, fighting type attacks deal double the damage to him."

We got to the others as we went into Junes, towards the TM section while waiting for customers to leave said section.

Indigo lets out a sudden fart, causing the customers to leave the TM section.

Kaze asks "*Nasally while covering nose* Dude, was that really necessary?"

Indigo spoke "*embarrassed* Hey, at least it helped drive the shoppers off..."

Emerald spoke "You know, it's been a while since last time."

Shima spoke "I'm a little nervous."

Seiko touched the tele-mirror, causing the the glass to ripple.

Goryuu spoke "Still works."

Redux-verse Danyelle spoke "Let's go."

Seiko nodded with us agreein’ as we all went in there, falling through black oval outlines in whiteness around us. But suddenly, the colors reversed.

Seiko gasps.

Kiko asks "Huh!?"

Shima asks "Isn’t this different from usual!?"

Emerald asks "Oh no! Wh-What do we do!?"

Kaze spoke "Wh-What CAN we do!? We can’t stop now!"

We were then falling through many colors o’ light.

Redux-verse Danyelle whines "Too many colors...."

Then we were covered in a blindin’ light. And when it faded, I found myself alone outside o’ Yasoponi High. This gotta be the TM world, but somehow, we got separated.

Karei’s voice spoke "Helloooo! Sorry for the wait!"

Heifa’s voice spoke "Ladies and gentlemen of Yasoponi, welcome! The P-1 Grand Prix is gonna start!"

Karei’s voice spoke "There’s no need for manners or courtesy or anything today, so let it all hang out! Tell us how you really feel!"

“What in the?!” I gasped after hearin’ those voices as Ah saw Karei and Heifa commentating on mirrors before I noticed a ton of creatures watchin’. But they somehow felt like harmless Shadows to me.

Karei spoke "Ahe-he-hem! May I have your attention, please! I, Karette, and Heifa, will be your commentators! But first, the General has a few words for you all!"

Then Teddie appeared on a mirror, wearing the same stuff from last night.

General Teddie spoke "Well then! I’m proud to announce the opening of our bear-y own P-1 Grand Prix!"

“Teddie, what’s goin’ on?! We were lookin’ fer you and the others, and-“ I tried to say before I was cut off.

General Teddie spoke "Ugh, never thought you were the talkative type, AJ! You’re a mare of action! And talking’s a big waste of time! Less talk and more fighting! Would the next challenger come on down!

Smoke suddenly burst underneath me and blinded me, before it soon fades and I could see again while keepin’ mah guard up. But who appeared was a surprise, as it was Danyelle, which was a relief.

“Glad ta see you, Danyelle.” I smiled.

Danyelle fires a Lightning Neko Roar at me, forcing me to dodge.

“What the hay?!” I gasped.

Danyelle growls "Still stubborn on doing things alone."

Okay, somethin’ ain’t right. I readied my weapon, myself and my Persona, Terra.

“Looks like Ah gotta beat ya to snap ya outta it.” I noted as the battle started.

Karei and Heifa spoke "Ready…! Fight!"

Danyelle's claws were coated in ice and in fire as she attacks me.

I jumped, dodging as I delivered a good kick with my back legs, knockin’ her back a bit with some damage.

Danyelle grabs me before flying high into the sky.

She then crashed me into the ground, dealin’ me plenty o’ damage. But then I brought out Terra as she used Earthen Fury, makin’ me stronger and tougher as I tackled Danyelle again, dealin’ more damage while Karei and Heifa were still commentatin’.

Danyelle yowls "CYRO NEKO ROAR!!!!"

I was soon frozen in a block of ice.

But Ah soon broke out as Terra an’ I delivered an uppercut on Danyelle, knockin’ her out.

Karei spoke "Oh my… They lost."

General Teddie spoke "Hahaha! Alright, AJ! Keep doing that and mosey on ahead!"

“Don’t tell me yer keepin’ this goin’.” Ah sighed.

General Teddie spoke "Of course I am! And you’ll have to get to me, but you should hurry…"

The mirror turned off before Danyelle started comin’ to as Ah readied mahself.

Danyelle spoke "Man… I’ve clearly been slacking off on my training, but wouldn’t it kill ya to hold back a bit? Thought I was gonna die."

“Same to ya, Dany. Couldn’t have stood a chance if Ah didn’t give it mah all.” I said, relaxed that Danyelle was back to normal as she got up.

Danyelle spoke "Still, please stop poking fun about my wings like I was an outsider."

“Huh? Why would Ah say that?” I asked, completely lost about what was goin’ on.

Danyelle: You seriously don’t remember?"

“Ah would’ve if Ah did say that.” I answered honestly. “And ya still think Ah do things by mahself?”

Danyelle spoke "What? Hay no!"

She’s bein’ honest about that, that’s fer sure.

Danyelle was in a shitty mood since she had lost.

A yell was heard since Twilight had got sent flying by Redux-verse Danyelle before crashing down in front of me.

Twilight groans "Owie... For a tiny thing, that cat can pack a punch... *Notices Danyelle* Oh boy."

Danyelle was about to stomp off when there was a painful-like noise as she stepped into somethin’ invisible before she backed off.

Danyelle yelps "Ouch! What was that…?"

“An invisible barrier? Guess the loser can’t leave.” I noticed.

Twilight spoke "And since I lost to a Pokemon... I can't leave either..."

Danyelle soon calmed down. "Well, be careful, AJ."

I couldn't help but smile as I was headin' out for real this time.

Twilight spoke "Good luck Applejack."

Ah then left the area as Ah was soon in a hallway, tryin' ta figure out where ta find Teddie while runnin' into invisible walls.

A mare asks "Hey! You there! You're one a'them participants in that Grand Prix thing, right?"

That sudden voice spooked me a bit as Ah readied to fight.

The mare spoke "Whoa whoa whoa! What's the big idea!? You could poke someone's eye out, swinging those hooves around!"

Ah turned to see a young mare I ain't never seen before. She had pale fur, a blueish gray tail, very long blueish gray mane tied into a ponytail and piercing red eyes, while wearing a Yasoponi High summer uniform. She definitely looked like a real being.

"Mah apologies, didn't mean ta frighten ya." Ah said.

The mare spoke "Sorry ain't gonna cut it! What were you gonna do if you hurt one a'the students here, huh? You can't go pulling that stuff without student council approval. Alright, the jig is up. I'm puttin' the kibosh on this tournament right now!"

Yikes, she might be gettin' the wrong idea.

Indigo had launched a Night Slash at the mare.

Indigo spoke "You can blame the Midnight Mirror for that!"

But the mare didn't even seem to be hurt as it looked like there weren't any mirrors around.

The mare asks "Midnight Mirror? What're ya talkin' about?"

"We're actually tryin' to stop the tournament." I said. "Wait, did ya fall in here through a TM?"

Later, after explaining, we explained some stuff to her, learnin' that she was the Student Council President before we heard a boom.

"Where'd that come from?" I asked.

Miss President spoke "Hey, that sounded like it came from the gym! I oughta tell you both to go home, but I get that you're worried about your friends. C'mon, let's go check it out!"

We moved forward as Indigo an' I were surprised that Miss President could keep up with us. Soon, we burst into the gym, but no one was here, only seeing huge piles o' stacked chairs, twisted and intertwined everywhere on the open floor, formin' two large towers close to the ceilin'.

Miss President asks "What is this...? Who'd go to all this trouble?"

Two of Pinkie's guards were out cold and chained to a wall.

"What in tarnation?!" Ah gasped before one of the mirrors turned on, showing General Teddie.

General Teddie laughs "Oh ho hoooo... You found two former competitors, AJ! Well, that's fine by me, of course! But shouldn't you keep your mind on the fighting? *Notices mah expression* Whoa! You look so mortified! That's the face I was hoping to see, heeheehee! You're definitely worried about your friends!"

Miss President growls "Hey, you! You're the ringleade a'this mess, aren't you!? What's the idea, raising a ruckus like this without runnin' it by the student council!? Pack it in and clean all this up already!"

General Teddie spoke "What're these tiny things? I'm in the middle of an important conversation with AJ! Yappy little mutts like you and your friend should be muzzled and sit in the corner! Sit, puppies, sit!"

Those two were definitely angry, but I assured them that I'd handle this.

"Ah don't think you'd say stuff like that, Ted." I pointed out.

General Teddie spoke "Hmph! You'd seriously believe a liar like her? C'mon, AJ... your opponent's getting tired of waiting for you! Would the next challenger come on down!"

Another cloud o' smoke appeared from the ground before it vanished, revealin' Goryuu.

Goryuu asks "Hey, country mare. What's wrong? Still protecting others alone?"

I knew immediately after that I had to fight as I readied mahself.

Miss President asks "What the... Applejack-hime!?"

Ah couldn't answer her right now.

"Whatever either of ya see, keep calm. Promise me neither of ya will run away." I requested Miss President and Indigo.

Indigo growls "I may be a scaredy Skitty at times but I'm not gonna run away with my tail between my legs. I can't call myself a bearer of the Element of Magic if I turned my back on my friends."

Redux-verse Danyelle soon arrives to fight Indigo.

Karei spoke "Ooh! Two battles going on at the same time? Let's get it started!"

Heifa spoke "Ready...! Fight!"

Indigo spoke "This won't be easy though Applejack, my universe's Danyelle is the freaking Avatar."

Redux-verse Danyelle spoke "I’m an Avatar, not THE Avatar, you idiot."

Indigo spoke "I know that but you still have the disadvantage against me since you're a Psychic type!"

Indigo knocks the diamond dog out but was soon knocked out by Redux-verse Danyelle before the crazed Mew hits me with earthbending, knocking me out.

General Teddie spoke "Hey! That was too quick, and Redux Danyelle’s obviously outta control and fought Goryuu’s opponent! As of now, Redux Danyelle is hereby disqualified and Indigo wins by default! And if she misbehaves anymore, she’ll die right on the spot!"

Redux Danyelle was suddenly trapped in an invisible barrier.

Redux-verse Danyelle was glowing red in anger.

Indigo spoke "Shit! SHE'S ABOUT TO USE CHAOS BLAST!!!!"

The barrier shatters completely due to the attack.

Indigo spoke "And are you NUTS?!? If my universe's Danyelle dies, her children won't last long on their own!"

What Indigo had said really concerned me and the council president.

Miss President spoke "‘Ey! Stop! You’re gonna kill the students! *Redux-Verse Danyelle was not listening* I. SAID. STOP!!!"

Miss President somehow leapt greatly into the air an’ delivered one heck of a punch against Redux-Verse Danyelle’s head, knocking her out cold as her Chaos Blast attack was cancelled, causing our jaws to drop at that amount of strength.

But the Mew teleported out of the way.

But Miss President saw that coming and knocked Redux-Verse Danyelle out cold for real this time after she reappeared.

But Redux-verse Danyelle was above the school.

Indigo glares at Teddie.

Indigo snarls "CALL OFF THE TOURNAMENT NOW!!"

General Teddie spoke "Hehehe, no can do."

But suddenly, Teddie appeared on the roof. “Dany-chan! Please stop!”

That got Redux-Danyelle’s attention as she turned toward him.

Indigo snarls "YOU THREATENED A MOTHER!"

Redux-verse Danyelle's fur had gone from blue to black since a dark synergy stone was lodged in her back.

Redux-verse shadow Danyelle spoke "*monotone* You're such a bother..."

A shadow ball hits Teddie, sending him flying.

Indigo spoke "Applejack, call your friends! We got a Shadow Mew on the loose! And if it's anything like what happened to Orion, that Mew will be out for Gaea energy!"

But then a warp ring suddenly appeared as a female figure tackled Shadow Danyelle.

A Mobian fox spoke "She can’t! They’re still trapped in this tournament! I’ll stop Danyelle!"

Indigo gasps "Korra?!"

Shadow Redux-verse Danyelle was now in Plasmeon-taur form as she dropkicks Redux-verse Korra into a tree, knocking the fox out cold.

Shadow Redux-verse Danyelle steals the magic out of me before going after the other alicorns.

Six voices spoke at the same time "MOM! Please stop!"

Shadow Redux-verse Danyelle froze in her tracks.

Damien spoke "Mom, just stop this and come home, please."

The five girls added with the big cute eyes and whimpering sad lips.

Shadow Redux-verse Danyelle charges up a shadow ball to throw at the six.

Redux-verse Ben tackles the six children to the ground, saving them from the attack.

Redux-verse Ben spoke "Indigo! You, Ash, Asuna, Orion, Haru and Akane have to use the Elements of Harmony!"

Indigo spoke "No need to tell me twice!"

Five more Mewtwo step out of a portal, three were hybrids and two were not.

Akane spoke "We're with ya Gogo!"

Redux-verse Ash spoke "Yeah bro."

Orion spoke "Time to put an end to this shadow."

Asuna spoke "I agree brother!"

Redux-verse Haru spoke "Yeah!"

Akane spoke "We might need this too."

The Growlithe-Mewtwo hybrid was holding a Synergy broach in her hands.

Several Blood Chains restrain the Plasmeon-taur.

Flintfur and Bone spoke "We can't hold her down long!"

The six Mewtwo spoke "NOW!!"

Flintfur held the broach with his magic as the six Mewtwo fired a Harmony beam at it, sending out a purification beam at Shadow Redux-verse Danyelle.

The dark synergy stone shatters, curing Redux-verse Danyelle of the darkness but the stone had left a nasty wound on the Mew's back.


To be Continued....

PreviousChapters Next