• Published 2nd Feb 2023
  • 127 Views, 2 Comments

Less is More - EpicGamer10075



Short stories about many different things, serving as both a vent and future inspiration.

  • ...
 2
 127

Peace & Mania

She was so peaceful when she slept. The mania that encompassed her when awake was hardly present now, with all her hubristic shouting and vociferous laughter replaced with quiet snoring, her wild flailing mane calmed down with only some lightly wiggling, and those strange, piercing eyes of hers were closed as she rest.

High Heel could only sigh in an mix of emotions; she loved those parts of her dear lover, the utter mane-ia making her who she was, with all the jovial laughter, flowing tendrils of mane, and... indescribably unique eyes not present within her for the time being. Of course, what she was left with was quite lovely in its own way, too, as her dear Mane-iac lay bare on their bed, both their outfits having been taken off and set aside for the night, leaving her fluffy purple fur all out in the open, and quite a bit fluffed up from its time spent within that suit as well.

Standing near the bed with her gazed trapped upon her marefriend, Heel could only think about how absolutely gorgeous she was. Heel had long known about Mane-iac’s loathing for her own form after.. the accident, but with those long longs, soft and sculpted body, and long, gleaming mane... she knew there was hardly a mare that wouldn’t kill to have a body like that. And that was just the normal stuff!

Stepping forward slowly towards her moon-lit love, Heel was enraptured by the mare, feeling every thought in her mind flow through the perfection that was the Mane-iac... though she could hardly saw that was different than any other time of the day. She always smiled hearing that laugh when she was carried across the streets by that incredible mane while they fled from those Power Ponies, she could only laugh when they escaped and was picked up by that mane and surrounded by it and the Mane-iac’s body in the strongest of hugs she’d ever felt, and she adored staring into those shining green and red eyes of hers after everything was said and done, just becoming transfixed with each other for minutes on end, only ending when they closed their eyes to kiss...

High Heel couldn’t stop herself from climbing up onto the bed to kiss her marefriend, but there was no way she wanted to, either. Careful to brush her love’s wild mane and tail that took up most of the bed out of the way of her hoofsteps, she moved over to look down at the peaceful dozing of her mane-iacal marefriend, and quickly pressed their lips together. She couldn’t even hold herself back in the slightest, the magnificent beauty of the Mane-iac taking control of her mind, unable to accept that she could be anything other than a goddess with how gorgeous she was.

Tears started to trail down Heel’s pale cheeks as she grappled with just how lucky she was to not only be graced with the mere presence of the Mane-iac, but to be with her... She never understood just how anyone else to find her anything but beautiful, with those dumb Power Ponies always finding new ways to insult her, but even with the entire world against them, Heel would make she’d outweigh all of it for her mane-iacal marefriend...

And she’d do so for the rest of their lives.

Author's Note:

I love this ship so much.
Mane-iac is already an under-appreciated character, and barely anyone knows about High Heel, but shoving the mane-loving madmare and thief with a taste in fashion will always lead to adorable consequences.

I’ve been tossing around the idea of a sort of anthology fic of these two, with each chapter being a different event in their lives, from their first meeting, to crime-filled dates ala Harlivy from DC, and even just sleeping in in the morning.
There’s quite a few ideas I’ve got, and this chapter here already functions a sort of prototype of a couple of them, so I’d like to hear your input and if you’d like that Heel-iac story!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment