• Published 31st Jan 2023
  • 894 Views, 61 Comments

A Chaotic Fairytale Game - Dianabel



Taking advantage of the fact that Discord and Fluttershy are together foalsitting them, the CMC decide to play a special game with them in hopes to achieve their secret ultimate goal.

  • ...
0
 61
 894

A chaotic fairytale game

Author's Note:

Huzzah everypony! I know I´m a little late to the party, but I really wanted to share this story I made for Fluttercord Week. I tried to upload it on the correspondent day, but I couldn´t, so I decided to wait until the event was over, since I read you could do it after the event.

That being said, I hope you enjoy it! :twilightblush:

Today, was a less stressful day for Fluttershy and Discord at the Animal Sanctuary thanks to the presence of the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Both the pegasus and the draconequus found funny that neither Applejack, nor Rarity, nor Rainbow Dash could take of their respective sisters at the same time. Life coincidences, perhaps.

“Thank you girls for helping with the animals.” said Fluttershy. “It´s been so much fun.”

“You´re welcome!” Scootaloo exclaimed, smiling widely.

“We still have some time before the elements of Honesty, Generosity and Loyalty come for you.” Discord took out a pocket watch. “What do you want to do before fun is over?”

“Playing fairytales!” Sweetie Belle suggested.

Fluttershy gasped happy whereas Discord widened his eyes, though not in an excited manner.

“Oh, I´d love that! I´ve loved fairytales since I was a filly.”

“Oh boy…” the draconequus crossed his arms. “How boring.”

“But in a fairytale dimension!” Apple Bloom added.

As soon as he heard the word dimension, Discord´s attitude changed drastically.

“Oh, why didn´t you say that first? Which one do you want to play? The three little pigs? Goldilocks and the three bears?” Discord put on disguises of pigs and bears on them as he asked.

“Just transport us into a typical fairytale forest and you´ll find out.”

“Oh, a riddance… I like that.” Discord rubbed his hands together.

After snapping his fingers, they appeared in a forest very different from what the CMC expected, though they should have seen that coming, since this was Discord´s creation. The trees were floating upside down and the floor was made of various shades of pink, just like the sky. Nonetheless, the flora and the fauna, were very rich, with exotic and diverse plants like tropical flowers, and animals like kinkajous, lemurs, racoons… Fluttershy gasped happily when she spotted the animals and ran to them, making Discord roll his eyes playfully.

“Hello little ones!” Fluttershy said. Her pupils dilated so much that her iris couldn´t almost be seen.

“So, how does the story begin?” Discord asked the CMC in the meantime.

“Well, once upon a time, there was a young pegasus mare named Aurorashy.” Sweetie Belle narrated.

Fluttershy wasn´t paying attention, as she was distracted playing with the animals. Discord snapped his fingers, giving her a grey dress with a black corset, and a black hairband. Surprised, Fluttershy looked at her new suit.

“Oh! I´m the main character?”

“Yyup!” replied Apple Bloom.

“Oh dear…” she blushed while smiling. “So, what´s my story?”

“Aurorashy is a peasant that lived in the forest.” Sweetie Belle continued. “Like everyday, she was having a walk to play with her animal friends. And today she had something amazing to tell. A dream!”

“I did?” Fluttershy asked

“Aurorashy, tell us your dream.” Apple Bloom picked up a lemur and talked for it.

“Well… I dreamed…” Fluttershy took a moment to think her answer. “That I met gigantic and colourful birds! And we flew together and became best friends forever.”

The three fillies winked. They didn´t expect Fluttershy to say that. They looked at each other, wondering what to say next.

“Wow, that sounds impressive!” Scootaloo picked a racooon. “You have quite a creative mind, I think you should share it with somepony special!” she winked at Apple Bloom.

“Yeah, haven´t you thought of getting somepony to love?”

“Hm… Not really. But I am open to that.”

Apple Bloom and Scootaloo smiled.

“Would you like a prince?” Scootaloo asked.

“Hm… maybe.”

“Then, all of the sudden, appeared a prince in the forest. He was from a nearby kingdom, and he liked going to the forest in his free time to do chaos, since he was none other than the future king of Chaosland, Philipcord!”

However, there was not a single snap or change in Discord´s clothes.

“I said that a prince named Philipcord appeared in the forest!” Sweetie Belle repeated.

“Do I really have to be the prince?” Discord asked annoyed.

“Pleeease?” Sweetie Belle made a cute face.

Discord sighed.

“Fine… But you´re not telling anypony about this.”

He snapped his fingers and summoned a grey and black suit, a red cape and a red hat with a feather. He was riding a flying pig.

“A flying pig, really?”

“My magic, my rules.”

“Oh look, Aurorashy!” Apple Bloom made the lemur sign at Discord.

Fluttershy gasped.

“Oh, there he is! Hey, Philipcord!” she waved her hoof.

Discord smiled.

“Aurorashy!”

He snapped his fingers and appeared in front of her.

“How are you, my good friend?”

“Wait. You knew each other?” Scootaloo asked confused.

“Oh, yes. Unlike others, she doesn´t reprimand me for being chaotic and she even joins in the games.”

“And he´s quite fun to be around.” Fluttershy added.

Sweetie Belle´s eyes widened, for she had come up with an idea.

“Yes. They had known each other since they were foals. They always played together. And one of their favourite activities were dancing together!”

She winked an eye at her friends, indicating their next action. When they understood her message, they winked back.

“Yeah! Why don´t you do us a demonstration?” Apple Bloom suggested as she and Scootaloo pushed Fluttershy and Discord to each other.

The draconequus and pegasus blushed as they stared at each other. Discord narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms, getting tired of playing this stupid game. However, Fluttershy´s smile convinced him to keep playing.

“Oh, very well. Aurorashy,” he bowed in front of her. “May I have a dance?”

Fluttershy giggled.

“You may.” she bowed back.

The three fillies´ pupils widened in eagerness as they expected them to start dancing a romantic waltz, like the ones princesses and princes danced in fairytales. The joy inside them grew each moment Fluttershy´s hoof and Discord´s eagle claw got closer and closer. However, something completely different to what they were looking forward to happened. Instead of adopting the characteristic waltz position, they started dancing individually. Discord pushed his arms back and forth as his legs walked. On the other hoof, Fluttershy shifted her body weight onto different hooves. The CMC were left astonished.

“Oh, perhaps I should have been more specific.” Sweetie Belle intervened, hoping to save the situation. “What I meant, is that they usually did a waltz.”

“But we don´t know how to dance a waltz.” Fluttershy replicated. “At least not me.” she looked at Discord.

“I know many dances, but casually waltz is not in the list.” Discord put his palms up in self-defence.

The three fillies shared glances. Apple Bloom mimicked turning the page of a book. Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle nodded.

“Got it.” Scootaloo mumbled. She left the raccoon and ran away into the trees. After making sure she couldn´t be seen. She cleared her throat. “Aurorashy! Aurorashy!”

Fluttershy´s ears perked up.

“Oh my! Somepony´s calling me.”

“It sounds like your auntie Merryloo! Looks like it´s time to go back home.” Apple Bloom indicated.

“Really? Oh…” Fluttershy turned around. “Like always, it was so fun to be around you, Philipcord, and I´d love to be more time around you but I must go. I´ll see you tomorrow!”

“Likewise!” said Discord in reply.

“Can I accompany you?” Apple Bloom asked Fluttershy.

“Of course.”

“And so, Aurorashy´s and Philipcord´s meeting was over.” Sweetie Belle narrated as Fluttershy and Apple Bloom reunited with Scootaloo in the forest. “Like everyday, this was the most painful part for Philipcord, as he loved being around Aurorashy.”

“Of course. As her friend.” Discord emphasized the last word. “Because this is not one of those sappy romantic fairytale stories, right?” he smirked amused when he saw drips of sweat in Sweetie Belle´s forehead.

“What? No…” she lied, although part of her knew it was almost impossible to lie to the Lord of Chaos. Seeing that she was showing the nervousness a liar would, she shook her head and changed her attitude into firmness. “Just let me continue with the story!”

“Ok. Ok.”

Sweetie Belle cleared her throat.

“However, he went through his sadness knowing that he would see her again next day. Unfortunately, this day would be an exception. She wasn´t in the usual meeting spot!”

Discord touched his cheeks as he gasped both exaggeratedly and sarcastically.

“Wasn´t she?”

Sweetie Belle shook her head.

“But why?”

Just after asking, Apple Bloom and Scootaloo came out of the bushes.

“Philipcord! Philipcord!” shouted Apple Bloom.

“Ah… I suppose you must be Aurorashy´s aunties. Or should I say… fairies.”

After snapping his fingers, Apple Bloom and Scootaloo were wearing dresses and coned hats. Apple Bloom´s were read and Scootaloo´s were blue.

“Should I give you one too?” Discord asked Sweetie Belle.

“I´m just the narrator, bu if you insist.” Sweetie Belle gave him a cute smile.

As commanded, Discord gave her a green dress and cone.

“Wait. How did you know we were fairies?” asked Scootaloo.

“Well, fairies are usually the ones that take care of the female protagonist in fairytales.”

Sccotaloo pressed her lips.

“Good point.”

“It doesn´t matter. Aurorashy needs your help!” Apple Bloom exclaimed.

Discord winked.

“Backstory time, please?” he turned to Sweetie Belle.

“Ok, so Aurorashy is actually a princess. But she was raised by these nice fairies in the forest.” Sweetie Belle pointed at Apple Bloom and Scootaloo. “You see, when she was born, an evil sorceress cursed her to sleep forever if she pricked her hoof. We took her to the forest, so she couldn´t find her, but apparently she did because we noticed her raven, so we had to take her to the castle, but she fooled us, and now she´s in eternal sleep!”

“Oh really? Because I think she´s there.”

They turned around and saw Fluttershy poking her head out of the bushes. Immediately, Scootaloo and Apple Bloom started crossing their hooves in front of their necks, telling Fluttershy to hide.

“How disappointing. I was hoping that Aurorashy wouldn´t be a typical damsel in distress in need of rescue. How cliché, boring, and unfair.”

As Discord spoke, the Cutie Mark Crusaders bit their lips, worried that their plan was failing.

“Well… Apparently that´s what they thought that had happened!” Sweetie Belle improvised. “Because that´s what the evil sorceress said that would happen.”

“Let´s just let Aurorashy explain what happened.” Scootaloo forced a smile.

Fluttershy smiled happily. She came out of the bushes and flew to them. When she was near enough, her dress changed. Now, it was blue royal dress. Also, she noticed a golden tiara in her head and a golden collar around her neck.

“I´m not so sure which is best, pink or blue, but for now, I´ll leave it blue.” Discord winked an eye.

“So Aurorashy, how is it that you escaped the curse?” Apple Bloom asked her, somewhat angry for going off script.

“Well… I started suspecting something was going on when you told me all of the sudden that I was a princess and had to go to the castle. I didn´t think it was a lie, but I think that if nothing happened, you would have told me everything in a calmer manner. Then, when you left me alone, I started having a bad feeling. So, I went to look for you but a light started calling my name. That´s when I started to run and left the castle.”

“Huh. So that explains why you weren´t in the room we left you.”

“But now that I know what´s going on, I think we should go back to the castle. I think she might have my parents captive to lure me.”

“Well, fortunately, you have great company to help you fight that monstruosity!” Discord put his arm around Fluttershy, making her smile.

While adventure sounded fun and promising, it would postpone the final scene longer, which was the more expected one. Thankfully, Sweetie Belle found a quick way to get to the end.

“Time out! Discord, what time is it?”

Discord took out his pocket watch again.

“Oh! Fifteen minutes left for the girls to come.” he showed them the clock.

“Perfect! I mean, oh, looks like we´ll have to speed this up.” she cleared her throat. “And so, Aurorashy, Philipcord, and the three fairies fought against the Evil Fairy. There was an epic battle. First, they had to make their way through the spines, and then fight the Evil Fairy herself in form of a dragon. But in doing so, Aurorashy pricked her hoof with one of the spines saving Philipcord´s life, and thus, the prophecy fulfilled. Blinded by rage, Philipcord and the fairies slayed the dragon! And good won over evil. But there was still one challenge remaining: waking Aurorashy.”

As she narrated, Discord conjured up the element mentioned, as well as swords, shields and magic wands, but in the form of cardboard like in his version of Ogres and Oubliettes. They acted out the scene with sounds, not words. At the end, Discord knelt in front of Fluttershy, whose character was in deep sleep.

“Just a reminder that only you can wake her up…” Scootaloo whispered in his ear.

Discord stroked his beard in thought.

“Hmm…. Let´s see… How could I wake her up? First aid?” he conjured up a first aid kit, as well as a doctor´s uniform and a kaleidoscope. “No, this is the fairytale world, that doesn´t exist. Lots of noise?” he took out a pair of cymbals.

“Come one, come on…” Apple Bloom muttered anxiously.

Sweetie Belle was biting her hooves whereas Scootaloo was tightening her fists. The three of them were clenching their teeth in expectation. Finally, a lightbulb appeared over Discord´s head.

“I think I know how to do it!”

He inclined to Fluttershy´s level. He took a deep inhale and exhaled. He prepared his lips for a kiss. The girls bounced energetically the closer Discord´s lips were to Fluttershy´s lips.

“Oh my goodness, it´s happening! It´s happening!” Sweetie Belle whispered in a high-pitched voice. She was so thrilled that she didn´t realize how hard she was shaking Scootaloo.

But just when his lips were almost touching, Discord went for Fluttershy´s tummy instead and blew on it. Fluttershy bursted out laughing.

“Stop! Stop!” she yelled between giggles.

“I think she´s awake now!” claimed Discord. “And I´m feeling like pink now!” he turned Fluttershy´s dress pink.

The CMC widened their eyes in disappointment. No matter how they had tried to save the story, they still didn´t get the outcome they wanted. But the most affected of all was Sweetie Belle, as she was the most emotional in the group. Slowly, her face turned red in anger and smoke got out from her ears, mimicking the sound of a boiling teapot. When her friends tried to intervene, it was too late, as Sweetie Belle had already burst out.

“OH, COME ON!” she yelled frustrated. “We gave you a chance to confess your love to each other and you didn´t realize?! Really?!”

Immediately after, she covered her mouth. Discord and Fluttershy widened their eyes as they turned their heads to them. Scootaloo smacked her forehead rubbed all her face with her hoof.

“Oh boy, Sweetie…” Apple Bloom scolded her friend, but she was more terrified than angry.

The pegasus and the draconequus got on their legs and walked to the fillies, waiting for an explanation. Their faces weren´t of anger. Rather, they were of surprise. Even so, the fillies expected them to get mad at any moment.

“I know… We got too carried away trying to get you together.” Apple Bloom made circles with one hoof. “Like we always do…”

“Perhaps we misread the situation.” admitted Sweetie Belle. “But the thing is… It´s very obvious each of you like each other! You were literally staring one another with dreamy eyes, you blushed a lot… But you were too ashamed of telling the other about your feelings. So we thought that if you were in a romantic setting, it would be easier for you to show your love.”

“However, we were in the wrong and tried to force something it wasn´t meant to be. Not to mention, the shame we must have put you through.” Scootaloo sighed. “It´s just since we did it with Big Mac, we thought that maybe we could do it again.”

“In the name of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, we´re sorry.” Apple Bloom apologized. “If you are mad with us, that´s fine.”

Although they had been a box full of surprises throughout the whole fairytale, Discord and Fluttershy still had some more in store. They looked at each other smiling, and started to laugh. The CMC opened their eyes estranged.

“Oh girls, the fairytale isn´t over yet.” Fluttershy reassured them.

“It isn´t?” Apple Bloom raised her eyebrow.

Fluttershy and Discord nodded at each other.

“We´ll take it from here.” she took Discord´s paw and claw, looking at him straight to the eyes. “Aurorashy was so happy to see the eyes of Philipcord when she woke up and said,” she cleared her throat. “Oh Philipcord, others might see you as a beast, but from the first moment I laid my eyes on you I saw a rare but beautiful creature. Although you were somewhat mean to me at the beginning, I knew it was because you never had a friend. I´m so grateful that I followed my heart and decided to befriend you, because if I hadn’t, I would have never seen the beauty of chaos.”

“Is it me or is this getting a bit intimate?” Sweetie Belle whispered in her friends´ ears.

Discord blushed. Though Fluttershy usually said kind words to him, oftentimes she would go deeper to touch each fibre of his heart. And no matter how frequent those moments were, he never saw them coming. When he noticed the heat of his cheeks, he looked away, somewhat upset at her for making him show his feelings. Understanding Fluttershy her hoof on his cheek and gently directed his face to her face, giving him a reassuring smile. The draconequus smiled back and took a deep breath before following.

“I… And I am grateful that you showed me how magical kindness and friendship can be, princess Aurorashy. Not to mention the beauty of nature too.”

“I think it is…” Scootaloo answered Sweetie Belle.

“Without him expecting it, Aurorashy grabbed his cheeks,” Fluttershy laid her hooves around Discord´s cheeks. “and rewarded him with a kiss.”

And so she did. She pressed her lips against Discord´s. His ears went up and his cheeks turned red. When Fluttershy finished kissing him, he twisted his tongue and his eyes turned into hearts. But his surprise wasn´t as big as the CMCs. They had their jaws hanging wide open before, but right now they were almost touching the floor. Fluttershy giggled at his reaction.

“I love that he still gets surprised when I do that.”

The CMCs shook their heads when they heard what Fluttershy just said.

“Wait a minute. WHAT?!” Apple Bloom shouted. “Hold on. Hold on. End of the game!”

“Huh?” Discord unrolled his tongue and turned his eyes back to normal. “Oh! Sure!”

After snapping his fingers, they returned to the Animal Sanctuary.

“You were already together? But. What?! Huh?! Since when?!” Sweetie Belle asked shocked.

“Not so along. A month at most.” Fluttershy replied.

“And you haven´t told anypony yet?” Scootaloo asked surprised.

“Nope! You have the honour to be the first ones to know. Congrats!” Discord threw some confetti.

“But why? You are so open about your friendship! Why not the same with your love?” Apple Bloom enquired.

The two lovers´ expressions changed drastically. Now, instead of joy, they were feeling a little ashamed. Fluttershy massaged her left foreleg whereas Discord scratched his nape.

“Well…” Fluttershy avoided eye contact. “You see… None of us had felt this way before. To this day, we are still exploring this feeling of being in love together and getting comfortable expressing it and we were a bit shy expressing it in public.”

“Her, because she´s shy, the name implies it! And me? Well, I´m the Lord of Chaos! I´ve never showed affection in such an intimate manner in public!”

“So, we decided to keep it a secret for now. But when you three helped us today in the Animal Sanctuary today, we noticed how excited you were when we were looking at each other or blushing. It showed us that there was nothing to be afraid of if somepony knew. So, we agreed to tell you today.”

“This smart mare right here,” he stroked Fluttershy´s mane, making her blush. “nailed it when she told me that you would try to get us together by playing a fairytale about the love of a prince and a princess in a fairytale universe, taking advantage of my chaotic powers, giving us the perfect chance of a chaotic reveal! But of course… We weren´t going to reveal it that easily.”

“We were going to start throwing clues at the battle scene, but seeing that time was running up, we had to get to the final scene, so we had to improvise. Although, we didn´t mean to upset you like that. We´re sorry.”

“Well, to be honest, we are a little mad.” Apple Bloom recognized. “But we are so glad that we are the first ones to know and have been the catalyst of you revealing your relationship. As the Cutie Mark Crusaders, our first mission is to help everypony! And today, we fulfilled it!”

“And to be fair, I think you made the original fairytale much more exciting than we would have.” Scootaloo added. “I´d love to play the battle someday!”

“Can you kiss once again?” Sweetie Belle asked with big pupils.

“You want me to roll my tongue again?” Discord asked her somewhat upset, making her laugh.

And without him expecting, Fluttershy gave him a kiss on the lips, his reaction being the same as before, though he snapped out of it quicker than before.

“You´ve got to stop taking me by surprise like that.” he told Fluttershy, who giggled in response.

“Girls!” a voice called them.

The CMCs turned around and saw Applejack, Rarity and Rainbow Dash waiting for them at the entrance. They waved their hoofs at them.

“We have to go, but promise us, we´ll do this again!” Apple Bloom begged them.

“Cross a cupcake and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye.” both Discord and Fluttershy promised.

“Oh, I´m so happy that you´re together!” Sweetie Belle hugged the two.

“But don´t you three go telling that everywhere, got it?” Discord put his finger on their noses.

“Got it! Bye guys! Hope to see each other soon again.” Scootaloo said before she and her friends ran to Rarity, Applejack and Rainbow Dash.

The draconequus and the pegasus smiled as they saw the three fillies run happily. Though they were very excited to be the first ones to know, they knew that they would keep their secret.

“Should we do this again when we tell everypony?” Discord asked Fluttershy.

“Not with fairytales but I´d love something as chaotic as that.”

The couple giggled at each other, Fluttershy in a more reserved manner, and Discord in a mischievous way.

Comments ( 61 )

That was a good story.

Great!

This was a pretty cute story, I loved how Discord and Fluttershy put their own chaotic spin on the CMC'S story just to mess with them a little 😂 what kind of dance were they doing instead of a waltz?

11494665
Glad you enjoyed it!

11494865
Thanks! This was kind of an improvised story, to be honest 😅. The prompts were announced late and I need time to develop and visualize the story in my head, so I was kind of worried. Nonetheless, I enjoyed writing it so much.

In her heart, Fluttershy is kind of a troll. You just need to get to know her :raritywink:.

Oh! Dizzy´s doing his iconic dance and Flutters the dance she made while she was behind curtains in Filli Vanili.

11495001

Well you did great!

Yeah she can, she has her Sassyshy moments, Discord's rubbing off on her

To Elvis Presley's Little Less Conversation song, I got that idea from Everybody Loves Raymond

11495066
I´m glad!

Yeah, they practically share one neuron at this point :rainbowlaugh:.

Just watched that scene and that fits like a T! They dance better than I do, that´s for sure :rainbowlaugh:. I could see them doing this dance from this The Office scene

11495874
Ha! Yeah the BeeGees could be good song for them too!

11495899
Which dances would you like them to do?

11495908
Ever seen An Extremely Goofy Movie?
Or maybe The Sponge!😂 Remember that?

11495926
Oh yeah! The disco scene! That was awesome.

I can imagine them dancing that on the gala, and after doing the chaos Pearl and Spongebob did, they pick them up and go They love us! Yaay!
only for being thrown out and the door slammed at them,

I guess the Mask would be another good one, since Discord had an outfit inspired on it.

11496632
Yeah Goofy maybe a kluz on any day, but on the dancefloor he's the masta!

Ah Pearl and SpongeBob were the only ones dancing it right and having fun, everyone else was going crazy wrecking the whole place they just made cause they can't do The Sponge
But yeah it's perfect for Discord and Fluttershy it'll be hilarious with everyone going crazy trying to dance The Draconaqeus


Cuban Pete! I loved that scene! I saw a clip of that on I Love Lucy too
Discord as Cuban Pete and Fluttershy as Sally Sweet

11496678
Indeed!

Yes, that´s true. They lowkey did a Carrie in the sense of messing up the place, only in a more kid friendly way.

Oh me too! I rewinded it non stop as a kid. Oh! It was in I love Lucy? I didn´t know that.

I watched a pmv of the Broadway version of I just can´t wait to be king, and it came to my mind if Discord and Fluttershy had met when they were little, they would have been doing this and messing with Bray. What do you think?

11496716






Ha! That'd be funny with Bray as Zazu, Oh what if when Fluttershy and Discord were outside in the garden and inside the gala a chaos ensures when a fight breaks out like in an episode of Family Matters when Steve Urkel accompanied Laura to their senior prom you ever seen that episode?

11496731
The poor donkey would run into Grogar´s monsters non stop. He´d need some holidays after that.

Just watched the scene, and that was very funny! It has the same energy when Discord receives his gala ticket and the poor mailcolt is flying around in the dimension and him not realizing :rainbowlaugh:

11496747




Ha! Yeah and Steve didn't even do anything except move a chair! Oh and when everything is going crazy Twilight might come out and scold Discord for causing trouble at the gala only for Fluttershy to say he's been with her all night, confusing Twilight

11496758
Right? Steve only closed the door. Poor anger management did the rest. I think Discord would be more offended for having missed or not being responsible of that moment of chaos rather than being accused by Twilight to be honest :rainbowlaugh:.

Sorry for answering late. Yesterday we were celebrating one of my sister´s friend´s birthday and watched Benidorm Fest, a festival in which the jury and public choose who is going to represent us in Eurovision, a musical contest in which European countries send representatives to sing songs. I´m pretty satisfied with the results! It´s a very beautiful song. It´s kind of a Flamenco lullaby. I can imagine Lucena singing this to Grogar when he was a lamb.

11498516
Yeah that works too
And we all know Celestia is enjoying it


That's ok I was kinda busy anyway with my sister's kids
That's a lullaby? Sounds a lot more like something to dance to during a party

11498540
Oh definitely! She´s probably having some pop corn. And hopefully, Luna is in this gala too.

How are they?

Well, it is, but I guess that it gives me kind of a melancholic vibe, (then again that´s what flamenco is about) and mysterious too. But if you say it´s danceable the better, because time and time again we sent ballads and ended up in the last positions. I guess it´s because of the lyrics too (it´s translated in English in the video). Did you like the song though?

11498602


Ah they're fine, they're a handful but they're okay


Yeah I liked it!

11498663
Yeah, I can imagine.

Glad you liked it!

11498663
Hi! How are you? Sorry for being absent but I´m super stressed and busy right now with 4 exams whose dates are too close to one another, lots of material to study, few time, a thesis to do, and my worst nightmare group projects. Hope you had a great Valentine´s even if you don´t have a special someone and have a great Mardi Gras!

11509981
Oh that's okay, don't worry about it and I'm fine, Valentine's Day was good too mom bought me a new Valentine's Day Plush Triceratops I named her Fluffy Valentine. Also I watched the first episode of season 9 of The Masked Singer

11509994
Oooh that´s adorable! That sounds great, me and my sister had been watching Legend of Korra and we have started watching You and the Last of Us.

11510074
Yeah! I loved Legend of Korra, though not as much as Avatar the Last Airbender. Did you watch it?

My sister is very happy watching The Last of Us because she´s a fan of the game, even if she hasn´t played it. You is very creepy but funny at the same time. We have to make the best of Netflix until we can´t share it. I´m curious, who has been in this season of Masked Singer so far?

Hey, did you hear about the Toy Story, Zootopia and Frozen sequels?

11510724
I watched all of Avatar the last Airbender one time with my brother, I didn't really watch much of Korra, I did see half of it but then just stopped, I don't know I guess I stopped paying attention to it.

Oh you won't believe who the first ones were the first costumes eliminated were Gnome and Mustang
The Gnome was none other than the Legendary
Dick Van Dyke!!
And Mustang was country superstar Sara Evans!

Yeah I've heard of that
I'm not so sure about the first two
But I'm interested in Zootopia 2

11510808
My sister watched The Legend of Korra in the pandemic while in quarantine until season 2. Then she rewatched it with me recently and watched season 3 and 4. It´s great, but not as much as ATLA. It´s darker too.

I watched on MSN news. I didn´t know he played Bert!

For me Toy Story ended on the third movie. After that we didn´t need more. As for Frozen 3, what are they planning to tell? My sister told me that perhaps it´s about Anna´s and Kristoff´s child with fire powers. I think it´s plausible! Zootopia 2 is more intrigating. I loved Judy and Nick and I´m excited for more adventures. Still, enough sequels, please.

11511778

Well that's something to keep you busy during quarantine

Oh he did more than just Bert, he was two characters in Mary Poppins, Bert and Mr. Dawes Sr. The elderly bank director.
The man's 97 YEARS OLD!! and still got the steppin time!
You should see the Gnome's performance and getting unmasked video everybody lost their minds! Even me! He left Nicole crying tears of joy
I thought the same thing they should've just left it alone after the 3rd movie it has the perfect ending but no! And plus Don Rickles, and Estelle Harris are gone now, there's no need for another Toy Story!
I have no idea what they're gonna do for Frozen, but Zootopia I'm interested!

11511826
Yeah! Unlike everbody else in the world, my family and I keep a good memory of quarantine. We had Animal Crossing New Horizons, I wrote and did my own thing. I´m totally an indoors person, so I was fine with it, though it was surrealistic seeing the streets completely empty.

I just watched it. 97! I think he´s older than my deceased grandfather, may he rest in peace. He still has an incredible voice.That´s quite an achievement, considering the toll that age gives to your throat. I hope this sweet gentleman is in good health.

Darn it, I didn´t count on the fact that they are dead! God, that makes it even more disrespectful. When Toy Story came out, I actually thought, weren´t three enough? Toy Story 3 was the perfect movie to be the last one. a great villain, a great ending... But no, basically Disney is squeezing this franchise to the last drop of money. Frozen 3 is kind of unnecessary, even though I like the franchise. I think we´re kind of in the modern version of DVD sequels.

There are actually tiktoks with the scene where Death from Puss in Boots says `I just love the smell of fear!´, Death being Dreamworks and Puss being Disney.

11512701
Yeah but I got really bored being indoors for too long I like too get out and do things mostly in the day time

Ikr! He's still got it! At first I thought Robin was going to be right about it being Dustin Hoffman but as soon as the mask came off was I wrong!


Yeah heck in number 4 they even tried using recordings from Don Rickles' lines, me it still didn't feel the same, Heck it even made Bonnie look bad for forgetting Woody! That's the problem now today it's all about money money money with Disney

11512746
Yeah that´s true. The quarantine did take a toll on me too, mostly getting more isolated than I was at that time. I also missed doing things.

Dustin is still around?

At least there´s Wish this year, which is something new. I guess it´s also because of the stress the workers behind the movies go through. There´s a documentary on how Frozen II was made, and boy they do not have time. If the enterprise was more understanding and cared for their workers, I guess there would be more new material.

11513425



Yeah he's still around


Oh yeah I hope that Wish movie will be good,
Oh I feel sorry for them
Exactly!

11513439
I see. Haven´t heard much from him lately, that´s why I asked.

Boy, now I´m going through something since they are giving us tons of work in few time, but the pressure is far bigger for them than it is for me. Gosh, I´m willing to wait more time for a movie if that means they can take a break and have better work conditions and schedules, because there are times when they have to work at 3 am! I think another factor that is important is the lack of respect for animation from literally the whole cinema industry, calling it for kiddies. If they bothered to watch European animation movies, they´d shut their mouths up.

Hey how's it going ? Did you see the new comic?

11520949
Pff.... Super stressed... I swear, each week that passes is worse. Thankfully, classes and exams finish at 15th march, and then I´ll be on practices. But boy, I´ve never felt this stressed. They are mixing classes, projects and exams in the same week. Heck, they even taught a whole year subject in A MONTH! All because they couldn´t find a teacher until February.

What´s worse, my group project mates are very rude with me. One doesn´t even look at me in the eyes! And last day, instead of asking the teacher for help, they were complaining about how the teacher didn´t respond to an email one of my workmates sent to her was when the teacher was literally in the classroom helping us with the group projects! And when I raised my hand they told me to put it down! Fortunately, I´m not with them in all group projects, but the group project that I´m not with them is very stressful as well, because I have to prepare a group dynamic session. And I get very nervous leading groups. Plus, it´s taking forever to finish, and it´s taking me time to study for next week´s exams.

Thankfully, there are some positive things as well. I recently joined a play with my sister as a substitute of one of her friends, and it feels great coming back to acting after four years. And it helps me with my anxiety, which has peaked again during this weeks, but I feel more capable of functioning because my medication dosage is somewhat higher.

Anyway, sorry for the long rant, but I needed to let it out. Senior year in college is very very hard, but when practices come I´ll be much more relaxed, as I´m almost done with my thesis.

As for the comic... Yeah... I did. Poor poor baby.

11521076
Oh it's ok you just had to get all that out, sorry you went through all that, those partners of yours should be a little more courteous with you, why don't you tell your teacher if you can have new more nicer partners or tell them they're not cooperating with you especially when you're trying to ask your teacher for help.

I literally turned into a blubbering mess when I saw Fluttershy's message, I couldn't even stop myself from thinking about without crying, I only began to cheer up a little as soon as I saw Discord and the Mane 5 pop playing football together, but I still couldn't stop thinking about Discord in that miserable state without Fluttershy as a matter of fact I'm starting to tear up right now just writing this!😢

11521091
Well, the thing is that I was bullied at school, and working in groups was awful because I always ended up being seen as annoying, useless, or laughed at by my classmates. And if I told the teachers, they did nothing or my classmates hated me more. These girls got angry at me and were rude to me for doing what the teacher said to do last year. I have a history of having to deal with people like this, where I had to be very careful with what I was saying, because otherwise I would get yelled at or mistreated. And I know that if I told the teacher and she didn´t handle it well (which let´s be honest, college teachers have not been of help at all), they are capable of messaging me to scold me and saying that I´m the bad guy, making things worse. There are situations when I´m able to defend myself (for example, I called out my teacher for being stereotypical about people with OCD) but these types of situations are very difficult for me to handle. Plus, it´s very late to change groups because everyone´s project is almost done or done. Still, thanks for the advice and understanding.

Oof, seeing Discord crying like that broke my heart. I didn´t have the courage to read those comics because that would be very painful for me. That´s why I take G5 and G4 as separate universes, so Discord doesn´t end up alone and he ages and dies with Fluttershy. Don´t worry about crying, I remember when I watched the Best Gift Ever I almost cried when Discord was sad about spending Hearth´s Warming Eve alone.

11521131
Wow I'm sorry to hear that, it must've been pretty tough sometimes and I'm amazed the teachers weren't any help either, but it's really good that you stood up for yourself, one thing you got to know is to not take crap from anyone who mistreats you, You don't have to like those guys but don't let them disrespect you like that next time you're trying to work with them and they're being rude to you just say "I don't know what you're problems are, but like it or not I'm stuck with you and I just wanna get this project done and I would appreciate it if you guys would stop being so rude to me and try to cooperate." You don't have to yell, but be strong and if they say they don't care about your problems, say you don't have to care about my problems but if you want to finally finish this project to pass than you got no choice I am NOT failing because of your attitudes! And if you want to ask the teacher for help don't let them boss you around, you have a right to ask for help wether they like it or not. just remember Fluttershy and how she tried to be assertive.

How does he age ?

11521161
Well, it was a semi private Catholic school in which if you were rich, religious and had connections with the teachers, you were given advantage. I was well liked by the teachers because of my sweet and hard working demeanor, but there were some that were frustrated by my problems in learning things when I was very young (my development was somewhat delayed compared to my other classmates). Plus, many of those kids were popular and rich. And even though my mother was part of the parents´ association, she wasn´t taken seriously enough and sometimes were low key racist towards her (she´s Guatemalan American). There have been occassions where she was with other moms and they told her that janitors and trash collector were also important, and they are! But when they said that, they were kind of implying that was all their daughters were going to be. But I didn´t suffer racism because I have the privilege of being mixed. POC kids were usually taken as troublemakers, which was very unfair.

Thank you for the advice and understanding, it´s very sweet :heart:. In some way, I think I do express some annoyance but don´t reduce to their level. I don´t think I can be direct, but I´m handling it by kind of being the voice of reason. I give advice and if they don´t want it, that´s for them and if the teacher says that was wrong, they´ll see I was right. I see that as quite an advance in my journey of assertiveness.

Well, jokes on all of them, because unlike some of my previous classmates, I entered the career I want. I kind of want to say to them and these girls as well when they fail the exams (which they always do), what Grogar told the villains: Once again, I found success where you all find failure.

Fluttershy has always been an inspiration for me because for the first time in media I saw someone with the same problems as me yet being portrayed as strong and fierce for the underdog, and also getting more assertive and having friends. She and Esmeralda taught me not to turn my back to those in need, see the good in others, and to imagine a better future.

Oh, I´d see him having some wrinkles, white hair but not long, and perhaps growing a beard and Chinese dragon whiskers!

11521978
Hmph some teachers have to more patient with students who learn different way, And I'm so glad you weren't the target of racism, but I'm so sorry your mom went through that.

No problem, I'm not big on advice but I do what I can, I just hope it helps

Yeah I can see that, I just meant what causes him to age

11522052
Nah, they were very rare moments, but she did suffer with the bullying me and my sister were going through. She handled it greatly though. I don´t know if you remember or if I told you, but there was a time that I had a knee surgery and one of the worst mums of the group passed by with her children and said oh look she walk on cratches! And my mom mocked her :rainbowlaugh:.

It´s appreciated, anyway.

Oh! Um... I´m not sure. There was a beautiful picture in Deviantart of Fluttershy and Discord in their wedding where there was a spell in the rings that made Discord mortal. Something like that.

11522823
You got one cool mom ☺️



That seems interesting

11523855
Thank you! She has her things but she loves us very much.

Yeah, I love that picture. I don´t know if you´ve read Hearth of the Draconequus, but in there Discord´s species can return to their creator when they are ready, so Discord won´t be alone when Fluttershy dies.

11524626
Yeah

Well I did see like little bits of it

11524688
I read the entire comic when it came out, and boy it was very very beautiful.

11524705
Hey how's your Spring break going?

11538710
Oh, I still have one week left for vacation, but feeling much better because I finally finished classes and exams. God, I don´t think I´ve ever had that much stress. Now, I´m doing practices at a Parkinson association, and so far, I´m happy because my tutor is very nice. And I also got the chance to follow with Gusty the Great! I left it abandoned after coming back to class, so I´m happy to keep writing.

What about you?

11538906
Glad to hear that I'm fine, I just got my hair done and I'm spending time with my mom, grandma and my great great aunt in law Helen, her daughter Donna and the kids. By the way did see a trailer of the new DreamWorks movie it's called Ruby Gillman Teenage Kraken

Login or register to comment