• Published 20th Jan 2023
  • 880 Views, 32 Comments

After the Aftermath - Podrick Equus



A gravely wounded pegasus awakens in a hospital after spending years in a coma. She discovers that she is crippled and blind, and yet somehow, she can still see.

  • ...
1
 32
 880
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

Now to spawn T̶̊̊̾́̉͜a̸̧̨̛͇̗̺̺̯̱̜̦͎̫͈͛͛̿̑̀̔̓ͅͅm̷̰̤̪͚̪̪͚̼̄͌͂̾͑̌̾̉͒̋̐̉̄͘b̴̨̛̥̤̭̻͎̘̗̦͔͊̈́̓̉́͋̽̐́̓͆͜ȩ̴̯̘͕̰̮͓̺̜̲̒̈́ḷ̶̹͎̃̎̽̏͑͐o̶̡̙̮͉͈̯͐̈́̅͋͊͐̉̏̎͌̌͘͜͝͠ͅņ̷̝͉̲͍̩̦͊͋̏̇̑ and let the real fun begin…

Let them unite against the true enemy. The Star Father learned the truth upon his “ascension”, and the rest shall too

After all, the enemy of my enemy is my friend

Pensive #2 · May 5th · · ·

Waaaaaaa :raritycry:

Whhhyy, whhhy! This story hurt my touchy feelies waaaa! S-stop being such a good writer you monster!

Jokes aside, there are so few stories that can actually make me cry, or feel emotion as powerful as this. This is incredible.

These EaW stories keep making me want to learn how not to die playing EaW, or how to use the navy.

11896323
Thanks. I don't consider myself to be that good of a writer, but one thing that never ceases to make me smile is hearing about how my stories have impacted others.

I really liked this story, and this author's note really got me, as someone who is having a hard time writing my own story, It's comforting to know that whatever crap I ever put on this site would still be appreciated more than if I kept it to myself.

That was unexpected. It's a very undeserved and raw kind of love and forgiveness, perhaps a hint of that Henri Nouwen-brand of hope (against hope). Rather fitting that the original Guide's idea of penance is raising a griffon. And...

I have to try.

That hurts. But at least she can feel it.

Thanks for the great story, Podrick, along with a definitive end to the Ascendancdy! And here's hoping to see more from you soon!

Login or register to comment