• Published 25th Jan 2023
  • 207 Views, 13 Comments

The Last Light of the Evening Star - TheInfamousFly



A revision of Mimetos by flipwix, featuring OCD, existential dread, amnesia and giant, elemental monsters.

Comments ( 7 )

That was a good story.

11567242
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Yowza, this was sumpin else. (That is a complement, if i am not expressing myself clearly.)

Once I realized that Evening Star was Twilight, you had me thinking, for a while, that she was the ruins of an evil Twilight. I always find the notion of a truly evil Twilight very literally distressing. A Twilight who makes mistakes, i can deal with. A Twilight who makes mistakes and destroys everything, i can deal with. A Twilight who makes mistakes and destroys everything and fixes it again, yeah, that's the pony i love. Well done.

11581265
Thank you. I wanted to emphasize how harmful good intentions can be. Having her be maniacal wouldn't just be boring, but untrue.

11581168
I thought the former was more applicable, because Starlight is a prodigy despite being Celestia's protégé. I can see now I should have written "the prodigy" or "her protégé." Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to fix it.

11581123
Thank you for the grammar checks. I appreciate you helping me improve the stories and I don't find them annoying at all!

I love Coraline. Neil Gaiman is one of the most inspirational authors to me and the stop-motion film is one of my favorite films.

Wow. This was an amazing story, thank you so much.

Login or register to comment