• Published 28th Oct 2022
  • 1,765 Views, 43 Comments

The Sorcerer of Equestria - Artemis Prime



A young man, who was abused since he was a child, is given a second chance in a world he only watched in a TV show.

  • ...
13
 43
 1,765
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

Huh, completely forgot I was tracking this. Good to see proper justice meted out to those who wholly deserve it. A shame it doesnt happen often enough in real life.

11856317
Agreed. I was myself a victim of such abuse, but it was due to statewide corruption in the group home system. So I totally understand and agree with you.

Mr. Rogers, Leslie Carter, stand up.

Hmmm... those last names sound familiar (Captain America reference, I presume?)

Nice to see Aaron has been freed, and now he's going to be learning magic from Dr. Strange and working to protect Equestria and The Crystal Empire while healing from his Trauma.

I hope everything coming up goes well for him.

11856559
Nope, Just names that I thought of, and thank you for pointing the Rogers name out. You can take it as a reference if you want. Just like the reporter and his cameraman I based off of Carl Jenkins and Johnny Rico respectively from Starship Troopers. Even imagined them being portrayed by Neil Patrick Harris and Casper Van Dien respectively 😂.

Very nice chapter.

Login or register to comment