• Published 13th Oct 2022
  • 313 Views, 9 Comments

Journal of an Escaped Princess. - Fujimi200SX



Following her escape from Nightmare Moon, Princess Cadance writes notes about her journey south.

  • ...
0
 9
 313

2

I woke up to the sight of a dark grey ceiling, laying in a hospital bed with a heavy blanket on me. I looked around the dark room, seeing the shadows dance around the walls and closed window.

I could hear the pitter-patter of ponies walking outside, talking with each other in hushed tones.

"Let's see if she's awake now," a voice said, coming from right outside the door. I stared, squinting my eyes as the doorknob turned, and the door slowly opened, revealing the silhouetted shape of a pony.

The pony's eyes widened. "Oh my god, she's awake... Uh- If you can understand me, can I turn the lights on?"

I stared for a few seconds before quickly shaking my head. "Y-Yeah. You can."

I squinted my eyes as the lights flicked on, getting a good look at the pony.

"Are you doing okay?" another pony asked, stepping next to the first.

"CHANGELING!" I screamed when I realized what it was, blasting the creature in the chest and flinging it back.

"OW!"

The first pony yelped and quickly wrapped his magic around my horn, canceling out any and all magic I had.

"Ow... Ow... Aaaagh that hurt... that REALLY hurt..." the changeling said from outside the door.

"Mind explaining what in blazes that was?" the pony asked, wings extended like he was ready to lunge at me.

"T-That was a... A changeling," I replied.

"Yes. And? What's wrong with him being a changeling?"

"I- Well- Uh-..."

I trailed off. Not just because the thought had just occurred that changelings may have been nice here, but because I had fully registered the full form of the pony.

He was a bright hazelnut yellow, with a silver mane and tail. He had yellow eyes and was just a little bit taller than me. He had a long, pointed horn like Celestia's, and big aerodynamic wings the likes of which I had never seen before.

Oh sweet Celestia...

"You're an Alicorn..."

The Alicorn tilted his head, showing a face of both confusion and annoyance. "Yes? As are you?"

"And... you're... a STALLION!"

"And you're a mare."

"...W-Where am I?"

"The City of Eminence."

"Who are you?"

"Imperator Akidity. Yourself?"

"...Princess Mi Amore Cadenza. But everypony calls me Cadance."

"Alright, Princess Cadance," Akidity began, sitting next to my bed. His changeling friend did the same, still rubbing his chest. "It can't be a coincidence that you, another impossible being like myself, show up not long after the moon stops moving. Something that should also be impossible."

"Uh..." I let out, not knowing how to respond.


"What did you do to the moon."

Author's Note:

Should I continue this into a full story? Please let me know! I'd love some feedback.

Comments ( 7 )

Well, written
Wish there was more.
Would love see more and see how the characters grow.

11392339
I totally agree with you, I really wish there was much more.

I do hope that you think of continuing as I really wanna see more and how the characters will grow.

Anyways great story. :heart:

Welp. Seems like a few people have spoken...

All my support for a sequel

Please sir, may I have some more?

do continue it if possible, the idea of just setting off in a random direction and leaving everything behind is very exciting to me

Login or register to comment