• Published 9th May 2022
  • 960 Views, 45 Comments

Double Surprise - 654_nosneb



Sophia a human, unicorn lover girl meets Lyra a human lover unicorn.

  • ...
2
 45
 960

Chapter IX - A very weird night.

It was 10:00 pm, and Lyra, Bon-bon, Sophia, and her father were at a luxury hotel that was very close to the ONU building. The day was very crazy from the beginning, but none of them hoped that it would end like this. Although none of them were unhappy with the results.

What they were, was nervous. Sure, Oliver and Bon-bon were very nervous for what Sophia and Lyra would say tomorrow at the ONU emergency meeting, but that was nothing compared to what the girls were feeling.

They were discussing at their room of what they would say at the meeting.

"...Then I'll present myself." said Sophia. "And I'll tell them that you had the best intentions when you first met me. I'll tell them than you even healed my grandma! I'm sure that at least that would make them think that your intentions are good."

"Yeah, but how are we going to convince them than all ponykind has the same intentions as I do. As far as they know, they could think that we are just some evil aliens that want to steal their water or something." the mare spoke.

"So then what's your idea?"

"Well I... don't have a better one, but I'm sure that we can come up with something! After all, we still have hours before the meeting even starts." Lyra was saying, until she remembered that. "Wait, princess Celestia is in this hotel as well! Maybe we could go and ask her what we should say tomorrow at the 'ONU'."

"Hey, that's not a bad idea!" Sophia shouted. "In which room she is?"

"Before leaving us alone, she told me that she would be at the maximum security room of this hotel. But she also said that if we need her help, we could go there and ask her for an advise." Lyra spoke.

"Well, what are we waiting for?"the little human asked with an excited voice. "Let's go and see the princess!

The girls went out of their room, and after closing the door, they went straight to the elevator to go to the higher floor, the floor in which princess Celestia was. Lyra was amazed at the elevator, she was wondering how humans didn't get tired of climb all the way up trough their excessively high structures, and now she know how: thanks to the elevator.

The two friends arrived at the last floor, and were immediately received by a black suit man that seemed a little nervous, but upset at the same time.

"What are you doing here? You shouldn't be at this area!" he said.

"Well, me and Lyra just wanted to talk with the princess."

"This is no place for little girls like you!" the guard shouted. "Only the ambassador is allowed to see the princess. I've orders to just let in the ambassador."

"But, we are the ambassadors!" Sophia and Lyra said at unison.

The guard now seemed very confused. "You, an ambassador?" he said to Sophia. "Come on kid, you need to improve your lies if you wanna..."

"Sophia, is that you?" a voice behind the door said.

After a few seconds; the door handle glowed light gold, and then the door opened revealing the white alicorn known as princess Celestia. She seemed confused about all the shouting that was outside her room, and she heard Sophia's and Lyra's voices, so she went to see what was going on."

"Why are you shouting?" she asked gently to the guard.

"For nothing miss." the guard said. "It's just that these girl is pretending to be your appointed ambassador."

"But she is my appointed ambassador." Celestia spoke firmly.

At this statement, the guard just froze. He stared at Sophia and Lyra, and asked himself: "The princess is serious but... how in the world she appointed this 10 year old girl as her ambassador!"

After a moment of awkward silence, Celestia spoke: "You wanted to see me, right?"

"Yes princess." Lyra said.

"Well then, come in." she said with happiness as she entered the room. And then, the 2 friends followed her.

The room was decorated with the same style that Lyra's and Sophia's room, but it was a lot, a LOT bigger that theirs. It occupied all of the floor, had a living room, a balcony, a snack bar... it even had it's own kitchen!

"What brings you both here?" she asked with a soft and gentle voice.

"Well... the thing is, that we are very nervous about the speech we should give tomorrow." Sophia spoke. "I mean, we don't even know what to say during the meeting that would convince them than you and the rest of the ponies that are here on earth are harmless."

"Don't worry Sophia." the princess responded. "I'm sure that your speech will be the best one that both of you had given in your entire life."

"How are you so sure?" the mint-green mare asked.

Celestia stood silent for a few seconds, until she broke the silence. "When I developed the friendship protocol, I used a spell to see the future, to know if the protocol would even trigger someday. And the only thing I was able to see, were you and Sophia at a speech."

At this statement, Sophia and Lyra froze for a bit.

"The speech that both of you gave to the public was one of the most well structured and emotional ones than I ever heard."

"What did we said in the meeting?" Sophia asked.

"I can't tell you that, otherwise I'll change what you would say tomorrow, and that's the last thing I wanna do." she said to the astonished girls. "Don't worry, both of you'll perform perfectly at the meeting tomorrow. What you need now is to sleep, otherwise you wouldn't be able to even stand on your hooves, and feet."

"Thank you princess." Lyra spoke. "I promise you that me and Sophia will give our best tomorrow. And yes, we'll go to sleep. Last night we didn't sleep that much. And it seems that Luna is asleep as well."

"Nope, she stayed in equestria to rise the moon and sun. Somepony still has to do that."

"Oh, then... see you later princess!" the mare said, as she and her friend approached the exit.

"See you later Lyra, and Sophia!"





"Those colorful horses are a great headache" the director of the ONU thought.

She was at her own hotel room, lying on her bed, thinking of what to say to the ambassadors of the other countrys. "How I would explain to them that the alien pony unicorn princess from another world appointed a little 9 year old girl to be her ambassador!? It's just so ridiculous! What was she thinking!?" she thought outraged. "Maybe it's just a silly tactic for us to low our guard and then invade us with a magical army or something! Maybe she is just sending her advanced ponies here to conquer the strategic positions! Maybe..."

BEEEP! BEEEP! BEEEP! her phone's alarm triggered in that moment.

"Great! I didn't slept in the whole night! Fantastic! Incredible! Amazing!" she shouted. "I just hope that their intentions are not to wipe out humanity. The peace was very hard for humans to keep to then be ruined by some alien ponies."

Author's Note:

Chapter IX is here!
I hope that you like it.
Enjoy :)

As always, I accept suggestions.

Comments ( 3 )

Nice work! Hmm, do you need a soldier who tried t reason with the ambassador or something like that? Or a human who reasons with Sophia/ encourages her?

Celestia stood silent for a few seconds, until she broke the silence. "When I developed the friendship protocol, I used a spell to see the future, to know if the protocol would even trigger someday. And the only thing I was able to see, was you and Sophia at a speech."

I guess that's one way to give someone confidence. If that wasn't a lie, than the future would have changed due to her seeing that, especially now that she has told someone about it, meaning that Sophia giving a good speech still isn't certain.

Any chance this will continue?

Login or register to comment