• Published 9th May 2022
  • 960 Views, 45 Comments

Double Surprise - 654_nosneb



Sophia a human, unicorn lover girl meets Lyra a human lover unicorn.

  • ...
2
 45
 960

Chapter VIII - A very young ambassador.

Yesterday, it was a normal day. Nothing out of the normal for the director of the ONU, just some discussions about establishing the first moon base and stuff like that. Today, was NOT a normal day. It wasn't since weird talking horses began to appear all over the world; they seem friendly, but the chaos they were generating among the citizens was out of this world. It wasn't since a young unicorn colt appeared through a portal in front of her. And it wasn't a normal day since two of these horses, both winged and horned, appeared in front of her declaring that the young girl and mint-green unicorn along them will be the ambassadors representing her kingdom, a place called 'Equestria'.

"...And I want Sophia Collins," she said pointing to the human girl with a hoof, "and Lyra Heartstrings," now pointing to the mint-green unicorn, "to represent my kingdom 'Equestria' among the nations of humanity. Now, I understand that this is the place where the world leaders of each kingdom reunite themselves at peace."

"Ye-yes, it is." I said with a great amount of nervousness. "Bu-but could I ask what is the purpose of your visit? You don't plan to invade us, right?"

"Invade you?" she responded in surprise. "No no no no no, I would never do such a thing. My sister and I just wanna establish good relationships with this world; let the ponies of our world visit this at will, as well as letting the humans visit Equestria." at this statement, Sophia chuckled a bit. "We could show you ways to use our magic, as well as you could show us how to build such crazy kinds of machines."

"O-ok, I think I get it." I responded, then I looked to the young girl. "But wouldn't it be a better idea to pick up a more... 'older' representative?"

"Why?" she asked with a very concerned voice, as she wasn't fully expecting my question.

"Why!? Beacouse she is just a 10 year old kid!"

"Still, I don't see the problem with it." she answered to me as if that girl was a politician for a lifetime. "Also, miss Heartstrings has some university degrees in advanced math and communications; as well as being the pony that might know better the humans than anypony else. And miss Collins might be the human that best understands equestrian history."

"But, well..." My mind froze. How did I get to this point in my life? Talking to an inter dimensional alien pony princess about establishing relationships with humans. The day even started normal! And just in a matter of hours, the entire world was trying to understand the impossible. "I guess she... could..."

"Could?" she asked to me.

"Could give a speech at the emergency meeting of the ONU ambassadors tomorrow. She seems like a nice child, and she an her friend 'Lyra' could help to lower the tensions."

"Emergency meeting!?" the dark blue mare shouted. "What is the emergency?"

"Well, you."

"Oh, I get it. But we are not an emergency! We came here with the best possible intentions." the blue mare spoke.

"But they don't know that." I answered to them. "They are now even discussing some kind of military intervention."

"MILITARY INTERVENTION!" the white mare shouted with horror on her face.

"Don't worry princess... 'Celestia' it was just an idea during a zoom meeting, they won't do it as long as you prove that your intentions are the ones you proclaim. Tomorrow you and your 'little ambassadors' will have the chance to prove it."

All their faces, and mine, pointed to the two ambassadors position. They looked very scared about this, and I don't know if they could handle the stress of their tasks, mostly, I doubt about Sophia.

"Don't worry Isabel." the little girl spoke. "Me and Lyra will do our best tomorrow!"

"I hope that kid, I hope that."

Author's Note:

Another short chapter, but necessary to construct the plot of the next one.
Enjoy :)


As always, I accept suggestions.