• Published 9th May 2022
  • 960 Views, 45 Comments

Double Surprise - 654_nosneb



Sophia a human, unicorn lover girl meets Lyra a human lover unicorn.

  • ...
2
 45
 960

Chapter V - Another special guest

At the city, a red car was moving very fast towards its destination. Inside their passengers were completely quiet, trying to process the fact that another pony arrived on earth. Except for Sophia, that wanted to know everything about the mare that looked like Bon-bon, the friend that Lyra told her about.

The red car arrived the house as their stunned passengers Sophia, Sophia's father, Lyra, and Bon-bon were getting down. Sophia was still talking with the new guest, since first, it was a talking pony! Second, was Lyra's friend! And last but not least, SHE WAS ALSO ON EARTH!

"I've told you, I don't know how I get here!" shouted Bon-bon.

"But what is the last thing you remember?" Sophia asked.

"Well I... don't know exactly," Bon-bon responded, "I was just at the museum, when a portal opened on the floor, my head get injured from the fall, oh, and I'M ON THE INFAMOUS HUMAN LAND!" she shouted as she began to suffer a panic attack.

"Calm down miss..." Sophia's father tried to say.

"Ah! don't eat me!" Bon-bon shouted as she spotted the teeth on the man's mouth.

"Why on earth would I do that." he responded.

Bon-bon stood still at the human comment, she followed him beacouse of Lyra's recommendation, but she wasn't sure about him or his daughter.

"Bonnie, I told you that humans were good creatures." said the mint mare. "They never saw a pony before! Or at least not an equus sapiens. And look how Sophia and mr. Oliver treated me. I'm pretty sure than they wouldn't try to harm you in any way."

"You think so." asked Bon-bon looking with fear at the humans. "Some stories say that they kill us just for fun."

"Well, honestly miss Bon-bon, I would never act against a defenseless lady like you." Oliver said. "I admit than I acted a bit mean when I first meet Lyra, but now that I know the kind of pers... 'pony' she is, I can tell that I was acting wrong. I judged her by her appearance and made a mistake, please don't make the same mistake that me." he said with a very large smile, a kind of smile that he didn't have since a year ago.

Sophia stared at her father for a moment, with her mind completely blown away.

"Did dad has just... care for Lyra?" she thought.

Bon-bon stared at the human, and the smile he was giving. If Lyra trusted this human, why she shouldn't?

"Sorry, mr. Oliver, I'm just very scared right now, and not quite sure about being able to return to equestria. So yeah, I'm stressed, and some things ponies told me about humans made me act like that. But I guess I was wrong." stated the earth pony.

"Don't worry to much." Oliver continued. "As long as you are on earth, you can stay with Sophia and me, and this time, for free!"

"Really!" Bon-bon shouted. "At your home?"

"Yes," the father stated with another smile, "now, how about we get inside so I prepare can all of us something to eat."

They were entering the house, but before Lyra entered, Oliver stopped her.

"Something's wrong?" she asked.

"No, I, well... just wanted to say thank you for saving my mother's life." he said with tears on his face. "T-the doctors said that she was probably never going to wake up and..."

He couldn't continue. He started crying.





It was time for diner, and Laura was using it very well. Working as a doctor was a very stressing, even more when you couldn't help the people that you are taking care of.

But today something very, VERY strange happened. An old lady at coma state waked up suddenly, even if her case was already a lost battle. But her family and a TALKING UNICORN came over her and wake her up. Now it was all over the news, they stopped their car before another horse looking alien and pick it up.

As much as her inner child would love to see a unicorn face to face, she had to believe that this was some kind of joke, or prank. Beacouse, TALKING LITTLE PONIES!? EXISTS!?

As she was thinking about these things, something happened to the floor her chair was on, something strange. It banished.

"What the..." she said before falling to the other side of the portal she fell into.

Her chair survived the fall, not as well as the portal that closed itself just as fast as it opened.

She stood up and examined her new environment, and she saw... something impossible. She was on a room made completely of crystal, and was extremely well decorated. And at the window to her left, it was revealed a town made out of crystal! CRYSTAL! And instead of people walking in the streets, she saw tons, and tons of these ponies, some unicorns, some pegasi, and some 'normal' ones.

"WHERE AM I!?" she shouted. "HELLO, HELLO."

"Ehem."said a voice from behind.

She turned back and she saw it, or her. It was a pink winged unicorn seated on her throne, her beautiful throne.

"What are you?" the mare asked.





Mr. Oliver was preparing some of his delicious pasta for all the girls, it was the least he can do to thank Lyra for everything she has done to help his family. And right now she was Sophia's friend, and also her friend.

"It smells very nice Oliver." Lyra said.

"Thanks Lyra!" he responded while mixing the tomato sauce he was preparing.

At the living room, Sophia was trying to calm down the new guest, as well as trying to obtain more information about how she arrived earth.

"...And then a portal opened on the floor, and I fell into it." Bon-bon explained. "I hurt my head, got unconscious, and woke up an that strange hallway."

"Maybe the portal opened beacouse of the earth amulet." Sophia spoke.

"Yeah, maybe." Lyra said as she entered the room. "Anyways, we can discuss it later. Now, who wants to eat pasta!"

The humans and mares positioned themselves across the table, and started their meal. Father and daughter were extremely happy for the events of the morning, and Lyra was more than happy to help humans with her magic. But Bon-bon was a little shy to talk during the lunch, or to talk in any form. Although she answered the questions 'Sophia' gave to her, she was very worried about this world and his inhabitants. Even if mr. Oliver and his daughter didn't seem with bad intentions, she still didn't trust them fully, but what other option she had? At least the pasta was delicious.

The four sapient beings continued their meal with a happy chatting, until Oliver's phone started ringing.

"Hi Bob." he said while contesting the call. "What's up?"

Bon-bon stared at the human device with fear on her eyes. The humans on the street pointed the strange circles on one of their surfaces to her, and she didn't know if that was good. Lyra noticed the fear on Bon-bon's face, so she spoke.

"Don't worry Bonnie, that device can't hurt anypony." she said with a calmed voice.

"If you say so." the other mare answered.

Meanwhile, at the call, the topic was one that the man hoped than didn't show up, at least not for today.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING!?" Bob said at the other side of the line.

"Um... no." Oliver lied.

"TURN ON THE TV! ITS ON ALL THE NEWS CHANNELS!"

"But what?"

"If I told you you wouldn't believe me." Bob stated.

"Well then." the father said before ending the call, and searching for the remote app for the TV.

Bon-bon watched as at the other side of the dinning room a black painting turned on, as a human lady inside of it started talking.

"What the hay is that!" both mares shouted.

"Its a TV." Sophia answered. "Its like a cellphone but larger."

"...Today something without precedents happened." said the lady on the news. "It all started when at 10:12 AM of today at the goodhealth hospital a mint-green unicorn appeared with a girl and apparently her father. Here we can see videos than the people at the building were able to take. And they already passed the fake test these videos are 100% real."

All of the people and ponies in the room stared at the screen with mixed feelings between amazement and fear.

"...The group then showed up at the streets at 11:09 AM." the lady continued. "And then they found another horn-less pony, but very similar to the unicorn we saw earlier. After a hug, and some words, yes, words since these creatures are able to talk, the group went on their red vehicle and then disappeared from scene."

The father was about to turn of the screen, since everything on it was nothing that he wasn't expecting to happen. But then...

"...And 30 minutes later, in the whole city were starting to appear more of these creatures. Some of them 'normal', some of them with horns, and some of them with wings! The estimations talk about 30 of these creatures and increasing since the..." the lady couldn't finish his speech, since a portal opened in front of her as a cyan pegasus with a rainbow mane appeared from it, and crashed into the camera, ending the transmission."

"Oh no," Bon-bon spoke, "Lyra, what you have done!?"

"I didn't do anything." the unicorn answered.

"Not even to the earth amulet?"

"No! I just took pictures of it." Lyra answered. "The blue beam was fired on his own!"

"Wait, blue beam?" Oliver asked.

"Let me explain everything I know," Lyra spoke, "but it might take a while."





"So, you are a hooman?" Cadence asked to Laura.

"Yes, a 'human'." Laura spoke. "Where am I?

"In the Crystal Empire's castle." the mare answered.

"And you said that there are only talking horses here?"

"Ponies, but yes." answered Cadence. "If you could excuse me I could write a letter to princess Celestia, the ruler of equestria, I think she spoke about some bipedal creatures before, she might be able to help you."

"If she could help me then yes." answered Laura.





Oliver's cellphone began to ring again, but this time, it was from an unknown number.

"Hello? Oh, mom!? Oh yeah, sure." he said as he putted the phone call on the speaker.

"Sophia, are you there?" Sophia's grandma spoke to everybody and everypony.

"Yes." Sophia answered.

"Lyra is with you? I want her to hear this as well."

"Yes, here I am!" Lyra's voice was shouted to the microphone.

"Ok, listen, maybe you'll have another special guest pretty soon."

"How did you know it magic box!?" Bon-bon shouted.

"Oh, it seems that it already started!"

"What started Ruth?" Oliver asked to his mom.

"The friendship protocol! If you give me a minute I can explain all of what's about to happen." Ruth stated.

Author's Note:

Chapter V is out!
As always I accept suggestions.
:)