• Published 9th May 2022
  • 960 Views, 45 Comments

Double Surprise - 654_nosneb



Sophia a human, unicorn lover girl meets Lyra a human lover unicorn.

  • ...
2
 45
 960

Chapter VII - Very important guests.

Sophia, her father, and the two ponies that were at their home; were preparing everything for the princesses arrival. Sophia's grandmother had told them that, according to the friendship protocol, Celestia and Luna, the two rulers of the magical land of equestria, will arrive soon at their home to meet Sophia. The only detail than no even Ruth knew, was the reason of why such an important princess as Celestia or Luna will like to meet a 9 year old human girl.

"Quick! Quick!" Lyra shouted to Oliver. "First the tea cups, then the spoons. The princesses love tea. Wait, do you have tea, right?"

"Eh. No, I don't think so. But I've coffee."

"Coffee! That... will do." she concluded. According to Ruth the princesses could arrive at any moment, and they wanted to make sure to give the best impression possible. And even though they didn't have tea, it wold be better not to risk it, and end up meeting 2 inter dimensional princesses in a supermarket. "But make sure to add milk and sugar to it."

Sophia wasn't behind at her preparation for meeting the princesses, she was dressing herself as nice as she could to be
presentable to meet a princess, so she would wear her favourite green dress. Although she already knew tons of things about them. She knew that they were kind, patient, and with good intention; but she also knew other stuff more... specific; like Luna, that is a little jealous about her sister; or Celestia, that loves doing pranks, and eating cake.

"Wait, cake!" She thought. "I think we have some leftovers from father's friend birthday party. I'm sure Celestia would like some."

After finishing dressing herself, she went straight to the kitchen. She saw that Bon-bon was helping her father with the table, and that Lyra was trying to make coffee.

'Trying' since she didn't know how to use a microwave.

"Here, let me help you Lyra." Sophia said to her mint-green friend.

"Thank you Sophia." the mare responded with a smile. "How I'm supposed to use this cubical stove? Your father said than I could use this 'maicroweive' to heat the milk, although I don't know where the fire comes from."

"Here, you open this little door," the girl said as she opened the microwave gate, "put inside what ever you want to heat," she stated as she placed the milk cup inside, "then you close it, and push this button twice."

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

"And then?" Lyra asked. "When are you supposed to heat it."

"It's already heating." her human friend responded. "Now we just have to wait a minute."

"Heating already!?" the astonished green mare shouted. "Just like that. With no magic, flames, or anything. The human technology amazes me more every day! How does it works?"

"I don't know for sure. But my father is really smart! You should ask him how."





"Here it is Tia!" Luna shouted to her distracted sister at the museum. "The earth amulet!"

Celestia turned her head from the human painting of the 'French Revolution' to check at the reason of their visit to the ponyville museum.

They had donated that amulet to the human exhibition on ponyville's museum, in the hope that it could trigger the friendship protocol faster than in a forgotten vault of Canterlot. Although neither she or her sister expected to trigger so quickly, maybe they should have done this a long time ago.

But enough thinking. It was time for some magic! Celestia and Luna positioned themselves in front of the amulet, as their horns began to glow and envelop the old artifact.

"At the count of three." Celestia told to her sister. "One! Two!"

"Three!" Luna completed.





"Are you sure that a princess would like THIS cake." the father said to his daughter. "It has so much... sugar."

"Listen to her." Lyra spoke. "Celestia really loves sugar."

Everything was ready. The table set, the dishes from lunch clean, coffee with milk on the table, as well as the strawberry cake. And then they heard something outside, it was like... hoofs!

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. Someone, or they should say, somepony was outside.

"I'll go." Oliver said. "Wait them at the dinning room and, wish me luck.

As her father went to open the door, Sophia was very exited. She was about to met Celestia and Luna! The 2 rulers of equestria! According to the tales presented on her book, they were like heroes, and they wanted to meet her!

Oliver opened the door, and even if he was already expecting somepony like that, the sight of the 2 alicorn princesses stunned him on the door, leaving him incapable of making any sound.

"It's Sophia Collins in this house." the mare known as 'Celestia' asked to him. "I, Celesti and my sister Luna would like to talk to her."

"We-well." he spoke nervously, as he tried to remember how to act in front of royalty. "I-I'm Ol-Oliver Co-Collins. His father, and... well..." he stopped talking as he tried to do a reverence, which only confused both mares.

"Are you alright Oliver Collins?" the princess of the night spoke. "I know that you haven't seen anything like us before, but we aren't here to harm you or your daughter."

"No no no," he spoke, "it's just that, I... well... nevermind. She is inside, she is waiting you at the dinning room your highness. You can come inside your highness."

"Thank you Oliver." Celestia said. "And you don't need to refer to us as 'highness'."

"So-sorry your high..." he said, but then stopped.

The 2 inter dimensional mares entered the house, and, since they never entered the human world, the architecture of the house was a pleasure to their eyes. They never saw anything like it. The closest thing they knew to this house, were some buildings at Manehattan, but this, just takes that to other level.





Sophia and her friend Lyra were waiting at the table, both of them excited and scared to see the princesses. They were chatting loudly before the two alicorns entered the room.

" Lyra, are they as friendly as my book said?" Sophia asked.

"Don't worry my friend." Lyra responded. "Equestria couldn't be in better hoofs."

Just then they heard some hoofs approaching the room, an then they entered. They were exactly as Sophia's book described. Tall, white and dark blue, majestic.

"Are you Sophia Collins?" the white alicorn asked.

"Ye-yes." she said. "How did you know my name?"

"The amulet you saw yesterday marked you." Celestia said. "It let us know where you were, as well as your name. If you let me, I could explain you the friendship protocol."

"My grandma already told me about it. I knew you were coming, and I know who you are, so I brought you this." the young girl said as she offered the princess a slice of cake.

"For me!" she said as she levitated the plate, and almost eat it in a single bite.

"Tia!" her sister shouted. "Remember that we are here for establishing diplomatic relations with the humans, not for eating cake!"

"Wait." Sophia spoked. "Diplomatic relations!? Look, I know me and miss Heartstrings started all of this, but I'm not some kind of inter dimensional negotiator. I'm just a kid."

"Why not?" Luna asked. "You got everything you need to be the better one for representing human kind. That's why we are here."

"Beacouse that is the job of an politician! They have to be the ones that talk to you."

Celestia and Luna looked at each other, both with a smile on their faces. Lyra stared at the scene before her astonished. Not even in her wildest dreams she will picture the princesses talking to a human little girl about her to represent humanity at some inter dimensional negosiations. And her dreams were wild.

"Human politicians just seek for the benefit of their own nation, and in some cases, just their own interest. But you, you demonstrated that you want more than the benefit for your own race, you seek for friendship, something that, if reached, will bring our races a greater treasure than all the gold, magic, or technology in any world. And you already proved that you could make a good friendship with beings of other kinds." Luna said, as she pointed a hoof to Lyra.

"How did you know that we are friends?" The mint-green unicorn asked.

"You are very loud while chatting." Celestia stated. "We heard your entire conversation, and, I think that both of you had become very close in just one day."

Sophia looked to Lyra, which responded her with a smile; it was true. In the short time they were together, they become true friends. And even her father, the person that hated unicorns the most, has now changed, and has Lyra as her friend. It was clear that a serious politician could never have done anything like that in so short time, and she did it better than even she imagined.

"Princesses."

"Yes!" both mares responded.

"I wanna do it, I wanna help you to make human and pony kind friends."

Celestia and Luna celebrated in her minds, now, the friendship protocol could really start.

"Well then, let's get started!"

Author's Note:

There we go, chapter VII is here as promised.
Enjoy :)



As always, I accept suggestions.