• Published 9th May 2022
  • 960 Views, 45 Comments

Double Surprise - 654_nosneb



Sophia a human, unicorn lover girl meets Lyra a human lover unicorn.

  • ...
2
 45
 960

Chapter VI - The friendship protocol.

"2000 years ago." Ruth stated. "Some ponies, from a world called equestria, accidentally opened a portal to the earth. When they appeared, they were captured, and almost killed on cruel and violent experiments."

This statement caused Bon-bon to stare with fear at the humans that where with her, but since she still trusted them, she continued listening.

"Well, the thing is, that the daughter of the scientists chief was a very crazy enthusiast of ponies; and convinced her father to see the human qualities on them. Eventually, he apologized to the ponies that were on his lab. He freed them, treated them well, and help the unicorns to find their way home. And the ponies forgive him and the other humans. It took them almost 2 years, but eventually they found their way home, and even the ponies invited the scientists to meet the princesses."

This made Lyra chuckle a little bit, as she thought. "Yes! I knew that humans could show compassion on their own. Oh wait, that is Sophia too... never mind."

"The princesses greeted the humans very well, although she was very curious about our world, and wanted to make further contact. The communications continued, and to make travel through worlds easier, Celestia, one of the princesses, created the earth and equestrian amulets."

"And if they had good relationships with that world rulers, what happened?" Sophia's father asked.

"That is where I'm trying to get." Ruth responded. "The thing is, that earth wasn't as peaceful as it is today. There were still nonsense wars going on, and some of the world leaders that would like to invade equestria to obtain their magic; as well as equestria, that wasn't completely out of ponies and other creatures, that would love to obtain human technology, even by force."

"And how do you know all of this?" Oliver asked.

"I'm getting there. Well, the thing is that princess Celestia noticed that the worlds where not ready for meeting each other. So she gave the earth amulet to those scientists, that keep equestria as a secret to the public, and the earth amulet to the ponies, as well as other gifts that those scientists gave to her. I know all of this beacouse our family is descendant of one of those scientists, my father told me all of this, and I tried to do it with you, but since you didn't believe me, I decided to teach it to Sophia."

"See!" Sophia shouted. "I told you that grandma wasn't crazy!"

"Sorry sorry," her father answered, "but I wasn't such a credulous child. I never though that those pictures were real, and not some kind of Photoshop. But, that doesn't explain what we saw on the news!"

"I'm getting there." the old lady repeated. "The thing is, that Celestia saw the great potential on uniting our societies, and created the friendship protocol. The friendship protocol is a spell placed on both of the amulets, a spell that would trigger at the moment the society it was on didn't face a war for at least 100 years, and a creature that could have a different species friend was nearby to the amulet. When the conditions were made on both amulets, they would start the spell by opening a portal so the two creatures can meet themselves and become friends."

"So that's what happened to me!" Lyra shouted. "Sophia and me triggered the friendship protocol!"

"But that still doesn't explain how I get here." Bon-bon spoke.

"I'M GETTING THERE!" Ruth shouted, tired of repeating the same thing over and over. "The friendship protocol doesn't stop there. The next step is than, after a few hours, it would start opening more portals between the worlds, and take the most kind inhabitants from world to world so they could start knowing each other. I would say that Celestia and the other princess, Luna, arrive at the earth to meet the human that triggered the equestrian amulet. And for what you told me, that is no other than Sophia."

"But how would they know how to find me?" Sophia asked.

"The amulet marked you, it would let the princesses know exactly where you are at any moment."

"Oh, so that was that blue beam." Sophia spoke. "But why would 2 magical princesses want to talk with me?"

"I don't know that. I just know the protocol, but don't worry. As far as I can tell, those princesses are the most kind and pure rulers in both worlds. They won't do any harm to you."





"Tia! Tia!" Luna shouted to her sister, as she entered the throne room. "Remember that magical alarm we connected to the earth amulet? The one that would let us know if the friendship protocol started?"

"Yes I do, please don't tell me that it broke again." answered her sun sister.

"Completely wrong Tia, It triggered! It triggered! The protocol has started!"

"Re-Really." Celestia said, trying to recover from the news. "I was starting to think that this day would never come! Prepare yourself Luna! We are going to visit the human world!"

Author's Note:

A little bit short chapter, but the next one will be a more normal one.
Also I didn't have so much to tell about 'the friendship protocol'.
Enjoy :)

As always, I accept suggestions.