• Published 16th Sep 2012
  • 767 Views, 3 Comments

Requiem For The Flesh - Astral Sketch



The Mane 6 encounter a being that they have never seen in their world

  • ...
10
 3
 767

Steel Heart

The Main Six stood in silence before the doorway that had just opened by itself. Rainbow Dash began to make her way into the door way until Applejack rushed in to cut her off.

"What da ya think you're doing it could be a trap" said Applejack.

"Oh like it could be anything else" Rainbow Dash said sarcastically.

"Rainbow is right" said Twilight "whoever's controlling this place now knows we're here and that we're here to rescue Wind Burst".

"That's exactly what I mean" said Applejack "it's gonna get more dangerous here on out we can't just rush in there".

"Fine" conceded Rainbow Dash "I'll be cautious, but whatever this creep has planned it's not gonna stop us from saving Wind Burst".

"Agreed" said the other five mares.

"It'll be alright Rainbow Dash" said Pinkie Pie "After all, you can go all Liam Neeson on that guy."

Together they all entered the doorway and then lights came to life lighting the way down the hallway for them to follow. As soon as the last mare passed the doorway the doors suddenly sled shut and with a loud click and hiss they were locked in.

"Oh no we're trapped" squeaked Fluttershy.

"It o.k. Fluttershy we'll just find another way out" said Rainbow Dash.

"Yeah so don't you worry a bit" said Pinkie Pie.

All six mares continued down the hallway following wherever the lights would take them. As they walked further down the hallway they noticed that there was no sign of any more of the round droids that had attacked them earlier.

"Look over there" said Rarity as she pointed at the end of the hallway.

It was the same robotic rabbit they had encountered earlier in the forest. It was just sitting there as if it was waiting for them. The Main Six cautiously approached the rabbit thinking it might be another trap, but before they could reach it the rabbit spun its wheels and dashed to the right.

"It's getting away!" shouted Applejack.

They all ran after the robotic rabbit but when they reached the corner they saw the same rabbit just sitting there in the middle of another hallway. It stood there staring at them with its artificial eyes as if it was waiting for them.

"I... I think it wants us to follow it" said Fluttershy.

As soon as she said that the rabbit reacted by rolling farther down the hallway only to stop and turn back around to face them again.

"I think you may be right Fluttershy" said Twilight.

They followed the metal rabbit down the hallway then another and after few minutes of walking they stopped in front of a metal door. Before anyone was able to say anything the door slid open and the robotic rabbit went inside. The six mares just stood there not sure what to do.

"Well what are we waiting for?" asked Rainbow Dash.

They all walked through the door together and as soon as they entered the room the door slid shut behind them. They all turned their heads towards the door except for Twilight who was in awe of the huge laboratory. The scientist in her was amazed at what she was seeing, this lab had the most advanced equipment she had ever seen. There was no telling what experiments could be done here this place made the lab under the library look like a joke. It wasn't until Pinkie Pie finally spoke up when she snapped out of it.

"Hey look what do you think is over there?!" pointed the pink mare.

She was pointing at a large computer monitor and nearby was a row of large tables seven in total, six of which were on an incline. That's when they noticed that something was on the only tables that was leveled flat and it appeared to be moving. The mares walked closer to see what it was, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy flew up to get a better look at it and where surprised at what it was on it.

"Wind Burst!" shouted the two pegasi.

"Wind Burst?!" asked the other mares.

"I'm so glad we found you!" said Rainbow Dash "Don't worry we're getting you out of he-."

Rainbow Dash had just noticed a glare, when she got a good look she saw that one of Wind Burt's wings was made of metal.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR WING!"

Wind Burst was struggling to get out of her restraints, it looked like she was trying to say something but with her mouth muzzled all she could make were muffled sounds.

"Fluttershy help me get her out of this!" shouted Rainbow Dash.

"Right" replied Fluttershy.

Wind Burst was shaking her head desperately trying to say something. The other two pegasi were unable to remove the restraints that kept their friend bound onto the table.

"Arrgg! we can't get her lose!" shouted Rainbow Dash.

"Wait I think she trying to say something" said Twilight.

With her magic she was quickly able to unlock the muzzle and remove it from Wind Burst's face.

"ITS A TRAP!" scream Wind Burst.

As soon as she said that Rarity was hit from behind by a bolt of energy causing her to collapse. Enraged Rainbow Dash charged at the direction the bolt came from and then came to a sudden stop as she hit something very hard. At the same time Rainbow Dash and a clanking sound could be heard hitting the floor across the room. Fluttershy and Twilight ran to help Rainbow Dash as Applejack and Pinkie Pie stayed with Rarity.

"Rainbow are you o.k?" asked Fluttershy.

"I'm fine" said Rainbow Dash " just my head hurts what about Rarity?."

"She's alright just unconscious" said Twilight.

"It's good to see you all made it here, welcome to my lab" said a robotic voice.

The mares turned their heads to the direction that they heard the voice, it was the same eerie voice they had heard from the broken droid Rainbow Dash had threatened earlier. When they saw who the voice belonged to the mares were shocked at what they saw. Composing itself was a figure wearing a blue robe, they could see the red insectoid eyes on its head which was metal. It was hanging by a harness that reached the ceiling making it appear to be floating in the air.

"I apologize for being late but I went to get my stun blaster which I seemed to have misplaced just now when your friend there hit me."

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO WIND BURST'S WING!" demanded Rainbow Dash as she got back up.

In the blink of an eye she charged at the robotic alien again only to be stopped by something hitting her chest. The Alien had caught the cyan pegasus in mid-air with one of its tentacles that suddenly sprouted from its back. The claws at the end held her tight keeping her from getting lose then out of nowhere she felt a sharp pain in her neck. The other four mares gasped at what had happened to their friend as she went limp and fell to the floor. It happened so fast and before any of them could react another tentacle had appeared and hit Rainbow Dash in the neck but instead of a claw at the end it was syringe.

"That takes care of you" said the Alien in a calm tone.

"RAINBOW DASH!"shouted the four mares.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" yelled Twilight.

"There's no need to be alarmed it was just a sedative" said the Alien as it started to make its way towards the other ponies "I can't have her causing trouble after all she did threaten me not too long ago."

"Please I'm begging you don't hurt them!" pleaded Wind Burst who was still bound to the operation table.

"You miss interpret my intentions" said the Alien. "Hurting anyone is the last thing I want to do".

"Well you have a funny way of showing it" yelled Applejack.

"What is it you want?" asked Twilight.

"What I want is simple" replied the Alien "it is only to do what is in all your best interes-".

Suddenly the Alien was knocked forward, still hanging on its harness it was struggling with what just attacked him from behind.

"WHAT ARE YOU ALL WAITING FOR?!" yelled Rainbow Dash "I CAN'T HOLD HIM FOREVER!"

"Fluttershy, stay with Rarity!" shouted Twilight.

The sedative that the alien injected her with was still effecting her, it was taking everything she had to not only stay awake but also to hold on to the alien. Rainbow Dash could feel her legs going numb but even still she used her willpower to start kicking the alien's back. Applejack ran up to the alien and jump, while in the air she brought her hind legs forward and with gravity adding to her power she dropped kicked the alien in the chest knocking it backwards. With its tentacles the Alien tried to grab the orange pony but was distracted by the one on its back kicking it. After Applejack was out of the way Twilight started shooting magic bolts at the alien. Twilight saw one of the tentacles coming her way and was quickly able to dodge it. Missing the lavender unicorn the alien only hit a nearby tray of equipment. While trying to grab the pony on its back the alien also made another swipe at Twilight missing again hitting another equipment tray. Twilight had just dodge another tentacle and then she continued firing bolts of magic at the robotic creature. With one pony on its back and the others attacking the front the Alien struggled to defend as it felt the impacts of each of the bolts of magic hitting its cybernetic armor. Then when the barrage of energy had stopped it heard one of them screaming something in a high pitch voice.

"SURPRISE!!!"

Out of nowhere the Alien was hit in the face by a mass of brightly colored mush. There was a momentary pauses in the battle the Alien appeared to be stunned.

"Pinkie... did you just throw a cake at him?" asked Twilight.

"I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!" shouted the Alien before Pinkie Pie could answer.

With one of its tentacles the alien grabbed Rainbow Dash off its back and slammed her against one of the unoccupied tables. The restraints instantly wrapped around her keeping her in place.

"RAINBOW!!!" shouted the other five mares as they turned their heads towards her direction.

While distracted both Applejack and Fluttershy were then suddenly lifted up into the air by the alien's tentacles and were quickly placed on the other two tables beside Rainbow Dash. With its quick reflexes the Alien was able to grab Pinkie Pie with its tentacle and was about to make another swipe at Twilight, but before it could reach the unicorn disappeared in a flash of light. Twilight then reappeared behind the robotic alien and was about to fire her magic at it but to her shock it was already facing her. Before Twilight could do anything the Alien was able to grab her with its other tentacle.

"Did you really think I would fall for that?" asked the Alien as if insulted.

Twilight gritted her teeth and was about to fire until the alien quickly placed something around her neck with its hand. She tried to shoot anyways but instead she felt a shock around her body.

"That will be enough from you" said the Alien who held the unicorn face to face.

"What did you do to me?" asked Twilight.

"Its a shock collar" said the Alien "as long as it's on you it will give you a little zap whenever you try to use that horn of yours".

Twilight saw Pinkie Pie in its other tentacle and in its hand was Rarity still unconscious, she too had a shock collar around her neck. Then the Alien approached the remaining tables and placed the three remaining mares on them. As soon as they were on the restraints bounded them in place. Rarity finally started to wake up and found herself and her friends strapped onto tables.

"Did I... miss something?"

"Rarity" said all the mares in unison.

"Are you o.k.?" asked Twilight who was right next to her.

"Yes... I am" she relied.

"I am glad to hear that myself" said the Alien.

"EEEEKKKK" screamed Rarity "WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU?, WHY ARE WE TIED TO THESE TABLES?,*GASP* AND WHAT IS THIS DREADFUL THING YOU PUT ON ME?! HOW DARE YOU PUT SOMETHING SO TACKY ON ME HAVE YOU NO SENSE OF STYLE?!"

As the white unicorn continued to whine the Alien went up to her and looked her in the eyes and pulled out a small remote from its robe and showed it to her.

"What is that?" asked Rarity in a whiny tone.

"This is the remote to your shock collar" it said with its thumb over the button.

After looking at the remote she then shut her mouth all the while Applejack was trying her hardest not grin. Gatta remember to get my hooves on one of those when we're done here she thought.

"Anyways, I must admit that you are all remarkable specimens especially you two with the horns. How is it that you can manipulate not only energy but also your environment and let's not forget you" pointing to Rainbow Dash.

"Me? what about me?!" answered Rainbow Dash.

"That sedative I gave should have put you out for hours " said the Alien.

"Maybe I'm just that tough" said Rainbow Dash with a smirk.

"You can stop pretending, I can tell you are succumbing to its effects after all I could tell by how much the strength of your kicks was diminishing".

Rainbow Dash didn't say anything, she just glared at the alien.

"Please let them go!" pleaded Wind Burst "you already have me you don't need them!".

"You already know I can't do that" replied the Alien.

"Can't or won't?" asked Applejack.

"mmmm both"

"What did you do to Wind Burst's wing?" asked Twilight trying to stay calm. "There was a mechanical one where it should be, did you do that?".

"I believe your friend here can answer that" said the Alien pointing to Wind Burst.

"Yeah about that he... replaced it" said Wind Burst nervously.

"REPLACED IT!" said the other mares at once.

"Well remember the doctor said I'll never fly again because of my wing? Well he fixed me up" she continued.

"Wait! so you came here on purpose?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"What no!, I was taken by a shiny ball and when I woke up he already did it" Wind Burst said.

"So does that mean you can fly again?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Yeah I'm back" said Wind Burst giving her friend a smile.

"If you already fixed Wind Burst's wing then why are you still keeping her here" Applejack said to the Alien.

"And why did attack and bind us to these tables" added Twilight.

"Why?...because my goal has yet to be achieved" answered the Alien.

"And what would that be?" asked Fluttershy.

"He's planning to make us all into machines not just my wing!" said Wind Burst.

"WHAT!!" the others screamed.

"Is this true?" Twilight asked the alien.

"Please say that's not what you did to that bunny!?" begged Fluttershy.

The Alien was silent for a moment then it he answered.

"You say that as if it is a bad thing" Said the Alien.

Fluttershy was stunned into silence at the thought of the what was done to the rabbit.

"Of course it's bad!" said Twilight "Why would you want to force us into being machines!?".

"I assure you my intentions are noble" said the Alien turning his back to them "What I'm doing is for your own good".

"How the hay is that suppose to be good for us you psycho?" demanded Rainbow Dash. "Do you have any idea how messed up this is?!".

"Is it messed up to want to save you from your current state!?" said the Alien now facing Rainbow Dash "You cannot deny how frail your bodies are especially you".

He pointed at Wind Burst.

"The nerve damage to your wing was permanent you would never be able fly again and you know it. It is because of me your flight capabilities have been restored. It was not too long ago that you were so grateful you wept tears of joy, imagine the joy you will feel when I fix your whole body".

"Is that what happened to you?" asked Twilight.

The Alien turned his back to them and was silent.

"We heard the message in one of the rooms" said Twilight "before the captain passed he said there were no survivors after the this ...ship crashed. But he didn't know about you did he?, how your still here, is this how you survived? becoming a machine?".

"... It was not by choice" The Alien said grimly "It happen so long ago, something went wrong with the ship. I was alone in this lab, separated from the rest of my crew when the ship crashed landed on this planet. I was so close to dying but... the lab, the crash damaged the ship. There must have been a glitch in the system the lab must have mistaken me as part of the ship and it ...repaired me. When I awoke I found myself no longer flesh but as the machine you see now. Everything but my brain was replaced I was reborn. It was only later I found out that the rest of the crew, my friends, did not survive. I was all alone, the last of my kind".

The Mares could not help but feel sorry for this creature, especially the main six. After everything they've been through together they could not imagine what it would be like to lose just one of their own.

"I'm so sorry for what you've been through" said Wind Burst.

"Don't be" replied the Alien now facing her "for centuries I have cursed my existence believing I was a monster".

The Alien was now looking at all the mares.

"But in my isolation I had came to a realization that I was not the last of my kind but the first a new one. That this cybernetic body was not a curse but a gift, one I now plan to give to all of you".

"YOU CALL THAT A GIFT!?" shouted Rarity.

"Look we get that you had it bad but that don't make it o.k. to turn us into ah bunch tin cans!" yelled Applejack.

"There is no way I'm gonna let you turn us into robots!" said Rainbow Dash.

"You're not in a position to stop anything" replied The Alien "I would think you of all would appreciate what I am offering".

"WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN!" shouted Rainbow Dash.

"From what I have observed from you and your friend here your particular species posses remarkable flight speeds. Imagine the speeds you will be capable of when you are no longer bound by the limitations of your organic body".

Rainbow Dash was silent as if deep in thought.

"RAINBOW DASH!" yelled Twilight.

"Tell us you're not actually thinking about it!?" asked Rarity.

"NO!, I'd rather be the greatest flier there is on my own then cheat and become a machine" said Rainbow Dash.

"You tell'em R.D.!" said Applejack.

"What I am offering you is far more than just speed, you will all be stronger, you'll never go hungry or get sick, or grow old. What I am offering is immortality and although you have all been a pain to deal with, I understand that your reaction is only out of fear and ignorance and for that I can forgive" said The Alien as it began to move away from them and towards the large computer.

"And now that we are done talking it is time that I got started, now if you'll excuse me I have some brains to cut out."

"YOUR INSANE!" yelled Rainbow Dash.

The Alien ignored the ponies' pleas and continued to move away passing an empty table. He suddenly stop then he quickly moved back to where the empty table was.

"WHERE DID THE PINK ONE GO!!?" he shouted.

The other mares quickly looked to where the pink pony was and realized she was gone.

"Wa-- how long was she gone!?" asked Applejack.

"This is impossible!, how could she have escaped!?" said The Alien.

"HA! you don't know who you're dealing with after all this is Pinkie Pie you're talking about" said Rainbow Dash.

"That's enough out of you!" The Alien replied "don't think that you have won, the one you call Pinkie Pie will not have gone far it is only a matter of time before she is back on this table and--"

"PEEK A BOO!!"

cheered an upside down Pinkie Pie who was now standing on the alien's head looking him in the eyes.

"WHAT!!?"

"You know being up here is kinda fun!" said the Pinkie Pie.

The Alien tried to grab the pink mare but grasped only air as she disappeared.

"WHERE DID SHE GO!?" The Alien yelled.

"OOOUUU what does this do?"

"What" asked the Alien as he looked to direction of the voice.

Pinkie Pie was staring at the large monitor and started randomly pressing the buttons on the keyboard.

"NO! DON'T TOUCH THAT!" he shouted as he rushed to the computer.

Then he went to a complete stop just before he could grab the pink mare. The Alien was no long in control of the harness that suspended him in the air. As Pinkie Pie continued to type randomly the Alien had jerked backwards then forward.

"H- HOW ARE YOU-wwoohh"

Then the harness shifted and shot him several feet to the right and again to the left.

"Looks like that didn't do anything" said Pinkie Pie "hm maybe this will do something".

She was now repeatedly pressed several buttons all at once. But unbeknownst to her the Alien was now spinning at a full 360 degrees and was moving so fast it was as if he was in a centrifuge. As the Alien was spinning he suddenly came to a complete stop and was now back in control of his harness.

"That didn't do anything ether, it must be broken" said Pinkie pie.

Out of nowhere Pinkie Pie felt something grab her tail and lifted her up in the air. She was now hanging upside down again staring face to face with the Alien holding her by the tail.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? DO I HAVE TO EXAMINE YOUR BRAIN BEFORE I PUT IN ANOTHER BODY!?" he shouted at her.

In his anger the Alien shook her causing a container to slip out of her mane.

"NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! MMYYY CCCIIIIIIDERRRRRRRR!!!" screamed Pinkie Pie in slow motion.

"What?" said the Alien.

The container hit the keyboard causing the lid to pop out letting the liquid spill onto the monitor. The screen began to flash and the keyboard started shooting sparks. The electricity became intense and surged from the monitor and followed all the cables through out the lab. The electrical surge finally reached the harness and followed it down to the bionic creator electrocuting him.

"WHATS HAPPENING!?" screamed Rarity.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

After an intense flash of blinding light the entire lab went dark. After a few seconds the lights flickered and then they were back online. The Harness had dropped low enough that the Alien was lying face down on floor with smoke emitting from him. Pinkie Pie was lying next to him, by how her mane was spiked instead of curly and the fact that she was also giving off smoke meant that she too was electrocuted by the surge.

"PINKIE PIE! ARE YOU O.K!?" yelled Rainbow Dash.

"DAMAGE ASSESSMENT: ...MINOR, SYSTEM REBOOT SUCCESSFUL" said the monitor.

The Alien's eyes were black then it flickered red on and off then they changed color. His eyes were no longer red instead they were now green. With his arms the Alien began to pushed himself up from the floor.

I... I can think clearly again he thought the reboot it must have-.

He looked at Pinkie Pie who was still laying on the ground moaning, then towards the tables where the other ponies were. He remembered what he had done and what he was about to do to these ponies. At that moment he did not feel the pride he had just moments ago, now all he felt was guilt.

"What am doing?" said the Alien.

With the harness now operational he pick himself up and moved towards the monitor.

Oh no he's getting back up! thought Twilight.

The Alien examined the monitor and indeed the damage was minor despite the light show. He typed a few keys which caused the ponies' restraints to open releasing them. Twilight, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Applejack and Fluttershy all slid off the tables hitting the floor, except for Wind Burst whose table wasn't on an incline but she was finally able to stand up. Rainbow Dash on the other hand was having trouble standing up because of the injection. The Alien also reached inside his robe pulled out a controller, he pressed one of the buttons causing the shock collars on Twilight and Rarity to fall off.

"I don't understand, what's going on?" said Rarity.

"I'm... not sure" replied Twilight "Wait Pinkie Pie!"

They all rushed to Pinkie Pie's side to see if she was alright.

"Pinkie Pie! are you o.k.!?" asked Applejack.

Pinkie Pie didn't say a word she had a spaced out look then in less than a second her mane puffed back into its normal curly state.

"I'm tired can we go home now?" asked Pinkie Pie.

"Oh Pinkie Pie I'm so glad your alright" said Fluttershy.

"I'm sorry" said the Alien still facing the monitor.

The mares stared in confusion at the Alien who was now not only releasing them but was also apologizing to them.

"Wait, what?" said Rainbow Dash.

"Your free to go" replied the Alien in a sad tone.

"How do we know this isn't a trick?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Because you were right. My mind was not well, I see that now. When the computer restarted itself it restored my... it doesn't matter I'm sorry for everything I've done to all of you" He said.

The door the main six used to enter the lab had opened at first they were hesitant to go, unsure if the Alien was telling the truth.

"Come on girls," said Twilight.

Pinkie Pie didn't need any help getting up and was good to go. Rainbow Dash on the other hand needed help which Fluttershy happily did. They slowly walked out of the lab leaving the Alien inside alone.

"Twilight are you sure this an't ah trick?" asked Applejack.

"He had us right where he wanted" she replied "what would be the point of tricking us now?"

"I don't maybe cause he's nuts" Rainbow Dash said sarcastically.

"I don't think so Dashie, the way that he was acting before he let us go, I think he really does feels guilty about what he did" said Fluttershy.

"So maybe what he said about the big machine restarting really did fix him" said Pinkie Pie.

"Maybe" said Twilight facing her friends.

Then she noticed that Wind Burst had stopped walking, she was looking at her cybernetic wing while deep in thought.

"Wind Burst?" called Twilight.

"What?" replied Wind Burst, her train of thought now broken.

"You o.k.?" ask Rainbow Dash.

"Yeah... I'm... good" said Wind Burst who was now looking back to the direction of the lab.

To everyone's surprise she bolted back towards the lab.

"WIND BURST!" the main six shouted as they ran after her.

"What is she doing?" asked Rarity.

"A'h have no idea" said Applejack.

Wind Burst continued to run down the hallway and when she saw the doorway to the lab she rushed in and stopped when she saw the Alien. He was still facing the monitor hands on the keyboard and his head hanging low.

"Wait -*gasp* gasp*- I can't leave yet" she said.

The Alien raised his head in surprise and looked at the green pegasus.

"What?" he asked.

She paused for a moment to catch her breath then she finally spoke. By then the main six had entered the lab and found Wind Burst talking to the alien.

"You said this machine was what made you crazy right? So that means it's not your fault then. But now that its fixed your o.k. now right?. I wanted to tell you I forgive you and also to thank you again. It's because of you I'll be able to fly again you have no idea how much that means to me. Also you shouldn't be here all by yourself surrounded by machines. You've been through so much, but I know it'll be so much easier if you have friends to help you through it".

The Alien was silent as he took in what she had just said.

"But all my friends are gone" said the Alien sadly.

"No there not" replied Wind Burst.

The Alien and also the main six looked at her in confusion. Then out of nowhere the robotic rabbit appeared and was sitting next to Wind Burst.

"See this guy is still here" she said "and I can be your friend also."

Everyone in the room was stunned even the Alien, all eyes were now on the cyborg.

"I... I'd like that" he finally said.

Wind Burst smiled and as she raised her hoof up to him she gave a small chuckle.

"You know it's funny this whole time we've been here and I never got your name, I'm Wind Burst" she said.

The Alien lowered himself down close enough to except her hoof into his cybernetic hand.

"I am Gear'on" he replied.

"Glad to meet you Gear'on" Wind Burst said as they shook hand/hoof.

LOG:5800

It has been a month since my encounter with these "ponies" and with a clear mind I have chosen to cease all experiments pertaining to cybernetic conversion. In that time I have successfully repaired and reactivated the droids, with their assistance I have been able to repair much of the ship. But despite my progress it is unlikely that this ship will ever fly again. This does not concern me for I have no home, no other place for that matter to go to. For so long I have been alone but not anymore because not only did the one named Wind Burst befriend me but so did her six other companions. They have even come out of their way to visit me from time to time. I have come to find their company comforting. I still find the natives of this world remarkable, not just their physiology but their willingness to forgive despite what I tried to do. Well most of them anyway, although we've made peace with each other the one called Rainbow Dash still doesn't trust me completely, I don't blame her. I cannot help but note the irony, in my madness I thought I was saving them but instead they saved me... I suppose my life has taken a new direction, where it takes me I guess I have to wait and see.

End

Author's Note:

Finally, here's the conclusion and yes I know this type of story has been done before, but you know what I like these kind of stories. So please comment and I hope you all have enjoyed it.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment