• Published 22nd Apr 2022
  • 318 Views, 46 Comments

Anon writes a shit fic. - HumanSVD



Anon writes a shit fic collab for personal lulz but the residents of ponyville read it.

Comments ( 10 )

11398944
Sorry it wasn't that funny.

11398958
No harm done, i just meant the fetish didn't bother me

11399613
Let's take an example paragraph.

As he looked into his living room, he was reminded of his limited options. Cable TV and Youtube weren't options since Equestria lacked the same robust telecommunications goodies earth had. It was rather regrettable since home entertainment was mainly made for Equestria's super social family and friend structure. If you were an earthly human bachelor or otherwise loner, you were boned. Yeah, he had a SNES equivalent and TV.....of sorts. Equestria was still lagging behind in the video game consoles department, which was okay, but the titles were mostly pony suited. They were new at first, but the unique charm wore off as the similarities of earth games became more apparent. Since there was no internet, he had no computer, which meant no PC master race.

This is what it would look like if I were writing this.

As he looked into his living room, he was reminded of his limited entertainment options; sure, he had a SNES equivalent and TV... of sorts, but Equestria was still lagging behind in the video game consoles department. Cable TV and YouTube also weren't options, since Equestria lacked the robust telecommunications goodies that Earth had. It was rather regrettable, since home entertainment was mainly tailored for Equestria's super-social family-and-friends structure. If you were an Earthly human bachelor or otherwise a loner, you were boned. That was okay, but the titles were mostly pony-orientated. They were interesting at first, playing them as a new experience, but the unique rustic charm wore off as the similarities to Earth games became more apparent. Since there was no internet, he had no computer, which meant no PC master race.

Again, this is just opinion, all I've done here is made the sentence flow a little better and corrected proper nouns and trademarks.

11399628
Thanks for the tips! Despite my flaws, I hope the core of the story makes you laugh.

11399920
Anon: What's wrong? Why are you girls all giving me shade?

The mane 7: YOU MUST DIE!!!!!!11

Anon: Awww........*POCKET SAND!* SH-SH-SHAAAA!!

*runs away like Dale Gribble*

“I’m happy you all love my sexy outfits! I have all your fetish needs covered! Just remember me, Rarity! The biggest degenerate of them all!"

Following this paragraph, I can happily agree.
No anal-ysis for this chapter.
It's just left me confused.
Pretty good chapter. Now I need to get hearing aids for my eyes.

11403806
What's confusing?

11404164
The Degeneracy, it's left me questioning my existence.
(For extra clarity, I do enjoy this story)

Login or register to comment