• Published 26th Apr 2022
  • 1,519 Views, 16 Comments

Fluttershy Unfiltered - False Door



Rainbow Dash drags Fluttershy to a dance club with the Wonderbolts. Hoping to get her to loosen up, Rainbow gets her to try alcohol for the first time. It backfires spectacularly and now she is drunk, angry and won't take 'no' for an answer.

  • ...
12
 16
 1,519
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 16 )

This might need the non-con tag, just in case.

Discord is either gonna murder Rainbow or adopt her.

This was a mixture of horny and hilarious I can't wait for part 2. Another killer story

Oh PS this is the song I was thinking of when I was reading this story.
https://youtu.be/r_0JjYUe5jo

11225475
That was fun. Makes me want to create Spotify playlists for all my stories.

11225614
So you heard it every time I read the story I'm going to now imagine that song playing.

And now wanna see that all go terribly wrong for Rainbow.

Awesome story, but Rainbow Dash is indeed a terrible friend!:fluttercry:

Rainbow confirmed as worst wingpony. Just, damn. Rainbow fucked up hard and did 0 on site damage control. She only tried to cover it up after the fact... Lol. Great story! I had a blast reading it!

11315027
Glad you liked it. Always wanted to end a story with a friendship lesson that misses the mark but still sort of fits. Guess this is the closest I'll get.

Aww man I wanted Fluttershy to find out.

11356922
She still might if she forgets to shower or runs into someone who was at the club that night.

"Well that's a mood," laughed Fleetfoot.

Prince Stolas wants his line back

Login or register to comment