• Published 13th Sep 2012
  • 3,962 Views, 60 Comments

my little supernatural - thepinkparty



When the Winchesters have nowhere else to go, Dean asks for Castiels help

  • ...
5
 60
 3,962

boby...pin?

Chapter 9

Every happy little chirp the birds made sounded like a squawk from an angry crow to Dean as he lifted the sheets off himself and climbed out of bed. He planted his hooves on the ground and tried to stand up, immediately he felt an incredible pull of gravity forcing him to fall forward. In a blind panic he stretched out his hands and caught himself before his face hit the ground. He was surprised his body was level though and not in some awkward downward dog position that he had grown accustomed to when he drank too much.

Opening his eyes he saw the floor spinning below him under some weird looking legs, it took a while before he realized what it was that he was actually seeing and turned to face the grouchy looking pony in the room.

"Somebody get this kid a bucket he looks ready to blow."

"Bobby?" Dean could hardly believe it though mostly because he saw three ponies who all bore the same resemblance. The shock of seeing him in that condition worsened the dizzying he was feeling and the room started to spin faster. Losing his balance he started tilting back and forth uncontrollably he felt a rush of air beside and leaned against something soft and warm.

"Oh, you poor thing. Whatever happened to you two last night?"

"Ah'll tell ya what happened. Him and Big Macintosh got into the hard cider is what happened, I told him to get rid of that stuff the last time I saw him all tipsy like."

"Cider did this to them?" Twilight asked.

"Goofy juice is more like it. That cider went bad long ago, it messes with your head and leaves ya like..."she nudged her head to the ailing Dean. "'Course it doesn't seem too dangerous, but drink too much of it and ya wind up here."

"What can I say? I never turn down a free drink."

"You keep quiet! Applebuck season is coming up and I'll be danged if I have to harvest all the apples myself again. Just look at the how ya left mah brother."

Dean heard a moaning coming up ahead of him and looked up quickly, all this talk about brothers had his foggy mind thinking Sam was in the bed next to him all along. His head started to clear up as he saw Big Mac tossing and turning on the bed next to him.

"Ah swear if you hurt my brother..."

"Stop." Dean said taking his weight off Fluttershy. "You don't give your bro enough credit. I know I don't. He'll be fine." Dean took several uneasy steps towards Bobby. "Now hows 'bout you tell me exactly how the hell you got here.

"Easy enough. Castiel woke me up from a nap and told me he needed help finding you two, told me no time to pack, not even the bare necessities."

"And he booted your ass here? Why the hell couldn't he come looking for us himself? He forget where he parked the angelmobile?"

"He didn't forget so much as he didn't drop you off here."

"What?"

Twilight interrupted them.

"Um, excuse me, who's Castiel? Is he somepony who can help us defeat the Witch Queen?"

Bobby looked at the purple pony and tried to steer the conversation away from witches. Castiel warned him not to intervene with the affairs of the this world's inhabitants.

"Castiel's just a cab driver." He looked at Dean. "A couple nights ago this idjit and his brother got into some trouble and tried to call him up for help." Dean started to pay close attention. "But he was busy so he sent a new guy at the company to pick him up. Being new he got turned around somewhere and ended up dropping them off here. These boys are a long way from home and I'm just here to take them back. So where's Sam anyway?" Dean stood staring at him with a sorry look on his face and Bobby grimaced, "Balls!"

"It all happened so fast, uh, mister...?" Twilight started.

"Name's Bobby darlin'. Now what were you saying?"

"There was a problem Chevy and his brother were helping us look into a few nights ago, something so bad we ended up having to go all the way to Canterlot. While we were there we found out that the culprit behind all the kidnappings Equestria's seen lately was actually someone we thought we trusted and more so she was working for somepony else. But we didn't realize that until it was too late."

"Too late?" Bobby said exasperated. "Don't tell me..."

"Oh, no Sir. We think Doodles is still alive but is most likely being held captive. Nightmare Moon did say he would serve her mistress more than the others. I guess now we're just trying to formulate a strategy to..."

"Hold it right there." Bobby stopped her. "Doodles? Chevy? Nightmare Moon? Who are you talking about?"

"Me and Sam, Bobby." Dean said. Bobby didn't know what to say and Dean walked him out of the room. "Give us a minute."

Closing the door behind him Dean let out a sigh of relief knowing he wasn't going to be stuck alone with these ponies like he thought.

"Alright, what the hell's going on?"

"I wish I knew. One second me and Sam are cornered in a burnt out factory being chased by demons and hellhounds and the next." He motioned his hoof to his body. "I prayed to Castiel as a last resort but I didn't think he'd make it. Now I kind of wish he didn't, but wait a minute you said he sent a new guy in?"

"Not really. I didn't really ask what happened all I know is what I overheard. Apparently a rookie angel was scouting that factory by luck and heard you praying I guess. Don't ask me how he found you all I know is he did and I guess he panicked and skipped a few dimensions between here and there before dropping you off. Now it's my turn, what the hell are you doing getting into these ponies business for?"

"Hey it's not like wanted to alright, but there was this thing chasing kids outside our hotel. Kids, Bobby, what did you want me to do?"

"Fine, I guess. But what's this about a Witch Queen?"

"Oh, that's a long story. Turns out this place is some kind of happy go lucky kid's fantasy world where everything is perfect and corny. So then this pony gets decapitated one town over and Sam wants to look into it, that's when things just sort of went their usual way. Then last night some prophecy became reality and we ran into a trickster and I guess this world's version of a Tulpa that ended up manifesting and she dropped Sam into a fountain he said was a Stargate. I guess whatever came out of it is the Witch Queen everyone's talking about."

"Why did she drop Sam in the fountain?"

"She said he had the most untapped potential and then he grew a horn out of nowhere."

"A horn?"

"Yeah, like that unicorn in there. But I don't get why, I mean unicorns use magic in this world but Sam's never..." Dean stopped as a horrible realization dawned on him. "Oh, shit."

Bobby read Dean's expression and knew where he was going with it.

"You're thinking he still has demon powers don't you?"

"What else could it be? I mean they were abducting ponies without cutesie marks, and then that unicorn that got killed." Dean slammed his hoof on the floor. "Damn it, they took more unicorns."

"What the hell are you talking about? What cutesie marks?"

"You see that thing you got on your ass?" Dean pointed at the image of a hair pin cutiemark. "That. Sam thought that the ponies without those marks were the equivalent of virgins in our world. They were pure, and now that they took Sammy the unicorn count is three to two. They sapped the magic out of that dead unicorn, they were looking for sources of magic and Sam's got powers better than magic." Bobby shook his head.

"All Castiel said was get in, and get out. Don't mess with the locals he said, now you two went and fucked it all up."

"Well excuse me for doing what I was trained to do since I was four years old. Besides what does it matter if we mess with the locals it's not the end of the...oh, wait."

"Castiel said we don't belong here, everything we do will change this world for the worst, and seeing how the bad guys ended up with a human death ray I don't think we're helping much just standing around."

"So just bring Castiel down here. You don't have the sigils carved in your gut. He can see you right?"

"No can do. Angels are too powerful in this world. Hell you should see the landing pad we made coming down here last night. Damn near blew the forest to shit."

"That was you?" Twilight poked her head through the door. Bobby and Dean turned to her sternly which caused her to retreat a bit. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to eavesdrop, I just wanted to check on you. Is everything alright?"

Dean nodded to Bobby. "It's cool she doesn't know everything."

"How much does she know?"

"Enough to have helped us out. We'll be back in a sec, close the door." Twilight did as she was told and the two were left out in the hall alone again. "Sam's been hanging around with her and picked up some things, so did she."

"Like what?"

"Just what our jobs are. Our real names. A little bit of history. She doesn't know we're not real ponies." Dean whispered.

"Good because Castiel was real anal about that last part. So any ideas what we're going to do about Sam?"

"Not yet. We don't even know where it took him, Twilight's a real wiz though just like Sammy. She'll find something out."

"Twilight?"

"The purple unicorn you just saw. 'Twilight Sparkle'." Dean said matter of factly.

"I get it, and your name is what? Hunter?"

"Chevy Impala." Bobby raised an eyebrow. "They caught me off guard."

"And Sam?"

"Doodles." Again Bobby disapproved. "Oh, you think you can do better? What's your fake name going to be then?"

Bobby took a moment to stare at his ass then looked back. "Bobby Pin. You already gave up my real name."

"Bobby Pin? Alright, fine. Got any other gems off the top of your head?"

"Box cutter."

Dean blinked a bit. "Alright yeah that would've been a good one."

"Alright now try to explain everything to me again but with them. I need to report back to Malachai."

"Who?"

"My guardian angel. He'll let Castiel know what's going on."

"Let's head back then." Dean sighed and leaned over to open the door. "You know I really wish I thought of Box cutter, for some reason they liked 'Doodles' better than Chevy."

Comments ( 12 )

wow i can only imagine his face at the names just going sighs
loved this story hope to see more of it soon! ^_^

Omygosh, I'm loving this, I cant wait for the next chapter!:yay:

And then I read the story description...there isnt going to be an update, is there?:fluttercry:

4901029 oh they will be just you wait i know it6s taking awhile :(

4903318
Oh...ok, I just assumed since you werent writing it... My bad. :fluttershysad:

4903563 oh yer should update that he gave the story to me now :)

:rainbowlaugh: Still gets me laughing every time I hear Sam called "doodles".

Alright, I guess time to play the waiting game. I'll either go watch more Supernatural, or play some Corruption of Champions.

I just started reading it again and notified something shocking: no errors! anywhere that I could see! this story used to be chock full of them! good job getting an editor! I feel like a jackass for my earlier comment now!:twilightblush:

I suposse this is not going to continue, right?

Dude, i really like this story. I hope you could finish it. It's been 3-4 years since the last update.

This story is pretty good,and funny
Hope you will make more chapter

10668449
Yeah your right.

Login or register to comment