• Published 13th Sep 2012
  • 3,961 Views, 60 Comments

my little supernatural - thepinkparty



When the Winchesters have nowhere else to go, Dean asks for Castiels help

  • ...
5
 60
 3,961

new life

Dean shut the door as he could and barred the door with the firepoker he was carrying. Sam was already looking for a way out behind him. He shoved empty boxes and mops out of the way until he came to a window, but to their dismay it was to small for them to squeeze through.

"No! Come On!" Dean tried to break some of the bricks with a wrench he found on the floor, but the wall surrounding the storeroom was three feet thick.

"Dean, call Castiel."

"I can't, remember? The angels don't need me anymore."

"You have to at least try."

An incredible roar filled their tiny room as the hellhound started clawing at the door. It's hungry jaws splintered through the door and barked at them furiously. Just then a rattling sound echoed through the room and they both turned to the open air vent just feet from them. There was no were else to go, and nothing left to do but for Dean to swallow his pride.

"Cas! Castiel, don't leave me hanging you son of a bit..." Suddenly the dog yelped and pulled away as a bright light filled the room and an almost inaudible piercing sound invaded their skulls. Then they both felt a light tap on their head and they whited out.

Meanwhile back in Equestria...

"So finally I said 'Oh no no no dear, you are mistaken if you think I'll pay half a bit for this travesty.' And that's how I decided to sew my own dress."

"Give it up Rarity, these guys are as interested in hearing your story as I am." Rainbow looked over her back. "Right guys? Guys?"

The brothers were hanging back a bit farther back than last time and now they were surely out of earshot. Chevy Impala was apparently upset about something and his brother Doodles was trying his best to bring him around. Rainbow Dash decided to float over to them and caught the end of their conversation.

"... and dammit Sam if I don't see the point."

"What point?" Dean reeled back a bit, surprised by the pegasus.

"Oh, sorry Rainbow Dash, but my brother just doesn't seem to understand why um..." Sam froze in mid-sentence and looked around for a good excuse, then he found one. "He just doesn't get why you and Rarity, and Pinkie Pie all have different images on your flanks."

"You mean our cutiemarks? How can you not know what cutiemarks are? Everypony has cutiemarks."

"Yeah, well not us." Sam said as he and Dean showed her their blank flanks.

"Huh?" Dash looked at each of their flanks quizically. There was a smudge of mud on Dean's flank, and not wanting to believe him she reached out and wiped it off.

"Whoa!" He said. "Easy there girl."

"Gimme a break, I just wanted to see if you had a cutiemark."

"What about me makes you think I have a cutesiemark?"

"Um, I don't know maybe the fact you're a pony? And its cutiemark ya dope."

"Oh, Rainbow Dash! We're going to be late darling!"

"Ugh, fine."

"Wait a minute." Sam spoke up. "Late for what?"

"For Princess Celestia's address." Dean turned his back immediately and shut his eyes.

"Oh, okay. Listen why don't you go on ahead with your friends and we'll catch up."

Dash shrugged at him and flew away, then Sam lent his ear to his brother. Dean slowly breathed in and out and said, "They had to have a princess."

…...

"And we shall continue holding vigils until our loved ones are brought home." The mayor wrapped up as the girls and the Winchesters arrived in the square. Twilight, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Spike were already expecting them.

"Oh, good you all just made it in time. The princess is about to make her speech." Twilight noticed the two tan ponies behind them. "And who might you gentlecolts be?"

"Twilight allow me to introduce to you..."

"Hi Twilight this is Chevy Impala and Doodles, they're traveler's traveling around looking travels to travel as they travel through Equestria! Boy try saying that five times real fast." Pinkie Pie squee'd.

"Uh, maybe some other time. So Chevy Impala and Doodles, so nice to meet you two. This is Applejack, Fluttershy and Spike, I'm Twilight by the way."

"Hiya, guys."

"Howdy ya'll."

Fluttershy turned away and looked at them from the corner of her eye. She said 'Hi' in a barely audible whisper.

"Hi nice to meet you."

Dean in the meanwhile gave her a dim half-witted 'Hey'. His mood only got worse as he beheld the spectacle of ponies around him. But then there was that dragon, at least there was one manly thing in this whole flowery, ball bustin, man killing excuse of a world. Dean's gaze inevitably made its way to the mayor's podium where a white horse sized winged unicorn prepared to make it's speech. He assumed that was the princess, but behind her was another winged unicorn, only blue and smaller. She looked a little sick too.

"Citizens of Ponyville, please do not despair in these troubling times. I assure you that the culprit behind these heinous acts will be caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Canterlot courts. Even as we speak the finest officers of the Canterlot Official Police Services is investigating every case that has been brought to their attention from Ponyville. In the meantime I shall take watch over the night as my sister, Princess Luna, is currently ailing from a strange sickness. Again be hopeful my citizens, as the eyes of Canterlot are not blind to your suffering."

The crowd cheered and stamped their feet as the princesses made their way to their individual carriages. Once they were gone the crowd of ponies slowly shrank away.

"What was all that about." Sam asked Twilight.

"Whatever it was I'm sure it doesn't concern us. Come on Doodles let's go find that motel."

"I think you should know what's going on around town. Especially you two."

"What do you mean especially us?"

"Well, there aren't many ponies around here like the two of you."

"You mean traveler's?" Sam asked.

"No, I meant... you know..."

"What you mean guys? Boy ponies? How do you say that by the way?" Dean asked his brother.

"No, what I mean is...well..."

"Aw, shoot Twilight quit beatin' around the bush." Applejack said. "She means blank flanks."

"Applejack." Twilight was shocked.

"Ah, they know what they are."

"I'm so sorry if we offended you." She blushed.

"No, no that's okay. We know we're blank flanks and we're fine with it. Please go on." Sam gave Twilight a friendly smile.

"Okay, see the thing is over the past couple of weeks ponies around here have been ponynapped."

"Ponynapped?"

"Yes and it seems that all the ponies were blank flanks."

"So? Big deal, some jerk out there is ponynapping ponies. I'm sure you have crime here like the rest of the world."

"Well, actually no Chevy, these are actually the first serious crimes in Ponyville for just about a thousand years."