• Published 30th Oct 2021
  • 1,710 Views, 20 Comments

Discoveries of a Filly's Behind - Golly Gosh



Sweetie Belle suddenly finds herself once again in the body of an adult, then she discovers some of its more... carnal pleasures.

  • ...
14
 20
 1,710
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

Nice work, I quite enjoyed the read.

11065194
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it :twilightsmile:

This needs a couple of sequels, one of older sweeties perspective of being trapped in the past, then an actual sequel continuing this story. Its a really interesting concept.

11293932
Shhhhhhhh Spoilers.

It was excellent how you took it slow and took time to describe everything. And Sweetie Belle’s foal-like innocence played well. You never forgot that she was just a filly.

I was a little unclear about their position when they first had sex, though. Also, he seems to have pulled out twice at the very end.

The main thing, though is that the mystery of what kind of magic did this to her was never really revealed. Left me pretty confused. So… It was all a dream? Or was it? And who or what caused this to happen? Did she get her future self pregnant?

Still, though, a lot of the scenes were really hot. I particularly liked the emphasis on his cock rubbing against her belly and teats. Overall, a somewhat confusing, but very enjoyable story.

Login or register to comment