• Published 9th Sep 2012
  • 1,681 Views, 9 Comments

Pinkie Pie Watches Fry Back - Bendy



On a lazy day at work Fry watches My Little Pony on TV, but a certain Pony watches him back

  • ...
20
 9
 1,681

I See You

On a lazy day at Planet Express Fry walked into the Lounge to sit down at the couch. Now, I wonder are you asking yourself why is Fry allowed to just sit at work watching TV? Perhaps his boss Farnworth doesn't care in the slightest what Fry does while he's busy working on his latest doomsday device or is just asleep.

What was even stranger not even Hermes Conrad seemed to stop Fry from doing nothing at work while he walked past looking over a digital notepad.

"Hmm, let's see what's on TV." Fry picked up the remote off the couch and turned on the TV to show the opening of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. "Swish!"

Fry sang along with the theme song while he watched the opening of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. However, Bender soon walked in on Fry to gasp in shock seeing what he's watching.

"Are you fucking watching My Little Pony?!" shouted Bender.

"Uhhhhhhhh......"

"Hah, you're a gay faggot! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Just don't ask me if you want to jump on my third leg!"

"Hey guys do you get the feeling we're being watched?" said Pinkie Pie on screen with the rest of the mane six in Twilight Sparkle's Library.

Fry and Bender stared at the screen curiously.

"No Pinkie, why?" said Twilight.

"Well I heard voices and I sense a strange presence over there." she said while she pointed her hoof towards the screen by Fry's and Bender's perspective.

"I see nothing Pinkie Pie?" said Rainbow Dash.

Pinkie Pie walked towards the screen, then began tapping on the glass. The other Ponies gasped in shock seeing Pinkie Pie appearing to be tapping on nothing.

"What in tarnation?!" shouted Applejack.

"You guys, I think I see something. Can't really make it out. Hold on a second." She jumped forward into the air and disappeared in a blinding flash of light, followed by the rest of the mane six to gasp in horror seeing Pinkie Pie gone.

Pinkie Pie reappear outside the TV before Fry and Bender staring in shock.

"Wow, I found a transdimensional portal!" she shouted.

"Holy brick crap!" Bender shat a brick onto the floor.

"Give us a hug!" Bender ran out of the room screaming while Fry walked over to give Pinkie Pie a hug. "Awwww! What's you're name?"

Fry and Pinkie Pie stopped hugging.

"I'm Fry."

"I'm Pinkie Pie." Pinkie then thought in her head. "A Human? Unbelievable! Lyra Heartstrings is gonna love this universe."

The rest of the mane six jumped through the screen (not smashing it) to appear around Pinkie Pie.

"She's OK!" shouted Fluttershy.

The mane six gave Pinkie Pie a group hug.

"We were so worried." said Rarity.

Rainbow Dash flew over to Fry looking at him curiously.

"Who's the red haired monkey?" said Rainbow Dash.

"That's Fry." said Pinkie Pie.

"Hello Fry!" said Rainbow Dash.

"Hello Rainbow Dash!"

"How do you know my name?"

"Uh, you're on a TV show?"

The mane six gasp in shock.

"Oh no! That means our entire existence is nothing but a TV show?" said Twilight. Then suddenly another mane six jumped out of a pink parabox next to the couch. "Can you please get back in that box? This is confusing enough."

"OK, we'll come back another time." said the other Twilight Sparkle from a different universe.

The other mane six jumped back into the parabox.

"I hope this isn't a one way portal, let me check." Twilight jumped through the screen (not smashing it) to reappear back in her library. "It worked!" She jumped back into the Futurama universe. "This is amazing!"

Farnworth butt naked (the Ponies weren't shocked by this) walked in to gasp in horror seeing Fry surrounded by Ponies.

"What the hell is going on in here?!" he shouted.

"Well, you see I was watching TV and---"

"And somehow managed to open a portal to a parallel universe?" he said while interrupting Fry.

Rainbow Dash flew towards Farnsworth.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Farnsworth. Who are you?"

"I'm Rainbow Dash, the awesome one!"

"Uh yes, why have you come here?"

"We wish to understand and become friends with your species." said Twilight walking over to him.

"And possibly have pony and human hybrid babies like centaurs?"

"Uh, if that would make both of our species better friends sure."

"No, thanks!"

Fry and the mane six gasp.

"What are you a xenophobe?!" said Rainbow Dash angrily.

"That's racist Professor!" said Fry.

"They are Ponies! It's bestiality!"

"Us Humans date aliens, why not sapient Ponies?"

"Because … Hmm, you do raise a good point. It's still a little weird don't you think?"

"Noo."

"That's because you're a clopper!"

"Hey I'm a clopper too! I've seen Humans naked on the Internet!" shouted Pinkie Pie defending Fry. The mane six looked at her in shock. "What, Humans are sexy."

"Can we please move on from this conversation, it's getting rather creepy." said Fluttershy.

The rest of the Planet Express staff walk in to investigate the commotion happening in the lounge.

"Get out or you're all fired!" shouted Farnsworth, the other PE staff left the room. "OK Ponies, has your society progressed in technology to the point you have an intergalactic civilization spanning across the universe like ours?"

"Um no." said Twilight.

"Well purple Pony, I presume you're interested in science?"

"Yep."

"Well up stairs you'll find a book a step by step guide how to achieve an intergalactic civilization."

"What's the book called?"

"The Last Days Of The Stupid Ages, with it you will learn how to increase the speed of light."

"That's impossible".

"Nothing is impossible. Not if you can imagine it. That's what being a scientist is all about."

"No, that's what being a magical Pony is all about.... Wait, I'm a magical Pony!"

"See? If a non magical species like myself can do it then you can too. Now, follow me."

The mane six along with Fry follow Farnsworth.

"This is gonna be fun!" said Pinkie Pie.

...
..
.

To Be Continued

Comments ( 7 )

I haven't much of a idea where to go from here.

Edit: However due to the amount of hate it has (good news for those who dislike it.) I shall not continue it, however I shall keep uploaded here, despite the hate.


This is my gift to you my dislikers.

i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2011/9/22/2f174dc8-ab94-4fb4-812f-1e544fcb4c25.jpg

Hwah???? I...

Well. Ahem. Teleport, instant jump to ponyXhuman, an no one bats an eyelash?

Sorry. Even for a fanfic this seems a little too far fetched. My advice? Develop things much slower (characters, their responses and observations, etc)! It will help the reader not feel like he is being dragged behind a story at 21mph. Plus it allows us to appreciate the story.

Interesting concept though!

what in tarnation did i just read?

Yay, my first truly infamous (not really) story.

Thanks everyone for sharing your views. I shall keep uploaded here, despite the hate. However due to the amount of hate it has (good news for those who dislike it.) I shall not continue it.

1249802

It kinda meant to be like that, not meant to be taken seriously it's not one of those epic (good fan fictions) fan fictions.

Futurama is weird in general, I don't think they'd care what your sick fetish is: "You can't live out this sick fantasy! Not without our help."

It sure is a good "Interesting concept though!" but it's in my awful writing hands. I'm willing let others take this idea though and make their own versions.

1250351

Yeah, it doesn't make that much sense. But then again Futurama references stuff that should long have been forgotten.

1250388

One of my very bad fan fictions.

To be honest i found it kinda funny :pinkiesmile:

1253834

Thanks ❅Frost❅!

Login or register to comment