• Published 13th Jul 2021
  • 309 Views, 161 Comments

Spirits of Light And Dark - Shadic Midnight Blitzer



After falling into the world of Terraria, a mare named Beatrix Belladonna must bring balance to the universe, yet with the world on Hardcore Master Mode, will she pull it off, or will she and those she'll meet fall to the corruption?

  • ...
6
 161
 309
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 26 )

10957524
thanks. what did you like about this?

10957533
reminded me somehow of the merchant in resident evil 4

awesome mate keep it up:pinkiehappy::twilightsmile:

Good to see Capper.

10957672
You like the connection to your lore?

10957688
Yes, although a few details feel off. No biggie though.

10957708
Specifically what?

Thank you btw. Feels fun connecting things

10957718
Think you mentioned the twins were antagonists in the 2nd war, but only Foal-Bearer was, Wet Nurse died helping Starlight Glimmer in the first war. Little things like that which aren't too important.

10957753
Yeah I was aware of that.

I think past me didn't want to accidentally make a confusing sentence of explaining the role of the twins so it just summed things up.

I have the habit of making confusing sentences.

10957775
No problem, that's why I suggested only referencing my lore when absolutely necessary.

The Capper from her world had been one of its heroes during the Cultist Wars. Not only did the anthropomorphic cat help in financing the cause and managing their bits, he even had given up his life by ramming an airship into the enemy base during the Final Battle and giving their troops the chaos they needed to breach the enemy’s lines. He was given a Hero’s Funeral after the war along with Spike, Sunset, Flash Sentry, and many others.

Damn.

“Fine. I’ll be kind to you, but only because I know what you could be.” The purple mare said.

What does she mean by that?

“We have a Mining Helmet, Piggy Bank, Iron Anvil, Bug Net, Copper Pickaxe and Axe, don’t think you’ll be needing that unless you lose it, torches, lesser mana and healing pots, wooden arrows, shuriken, rope, and sickle! That’s all I have in stock for now but I might eventually add some more stuff.” The Merchant said, the ground covered by the amount of stuff around him. The platinum-maned mare simply blinked before choosing two options.

I’d take the shuriken and sickle.

“Maybe when I’m stronger I could do that. Not now though.” Beatrix thought to herself as she calmly walked towards her furnace. Even though she was still out in the night, she felt safer knowing that her base was underneath her. It didn’t take much to follow Midnight’s steps in crafting bottles. Unfortunately, there was no source of water nearby which she could draw except for the oasis in the desert or the chilling pools of water in the snowy biome, both of which were far away.

Underneath?

10971991
(1) Yep, he did that.
(2) She knows what her Capper did (and also we all know Capper starts off as the shady character from mlp the movie but eventually improves) so even though Capper, aka The Merchant is greedy, she believes he could do better because she already seen his better side.
(3) The sickle mentioned here is the get hay from grass and kinda weak, and shuriken is good only for the early part of the game
(4) oh she had her furnace, chest, etc on top of the house, that's how I play to save space. she's confident that if something happened she can quickly escape inside.

10972009
3. Well, that’s too bad.

4. I think I forgot about that or missed it.

11109237
Nay. I still have this in mind. Just rn trying to complete two stories that are nearly done and then go in order of what was published first.

Login or register to comment