• Published 5th Feb 2022
  • 699 Views, 24 Comments

The Displaced Tournament of Power - Uncle Iroh



It's been roughly two years since the events of the Displaced Tournament Princess Elia had an idea to give back to the Displaced in kindness. Another tournament! But with nine universes of ten fighters each participating. This will be fun!

  • ...
11
 24
 699

Crushed, Broken, and Battered! Time To Go Apeshit!

6:23:56

Zirconis was sent barreling into a giant plateau of katchin, first bouncing off of it before gravity forcefully pressed him against it. The Jade Dragon peaking a gaze from a bruised eye, spotting Fujitora standing on the ground a couple meters away from him with a hand out. Flicking his wrist, Zirconis was sent up to the sky before being dropped back down like a meteor through the katchin plateau he was pressed against.

The now massive Jade Dragon coughed with pain as he struggled with the gravity human. Internally, he cursed up a storm as he struggled, but managed to lift one of his claws. He then forced it back down into the ground, and combined with the gravity that currently pressed against him it allowed his large appendage a greater deal of momentum as he casted one of his draconic spells.

“Jade Emperor’s Dominion Scythes!”

Zirconic called, as a massive wave of green pulsated through the ground. Suddenly, starting from Zirconis and moving away from him came a rapidly growing field of jade spikes and although they were somewhat slowed due to the gravity, they were still rapidly expanding and growing upwards. Zirconis, with his hand still in the ground then gripped the underside of the earth in front of him, before swinging his arm upwards with incredible force, sending hundreds of shards of sharp jade crystals flying towards Fujitora, along with the rapidly expanding growth of jade scythes.

Fujitora hummed and tapped into his Observation Haki, he began to dance seemingly around the shards. His feet moving and his body twirling in a rhythmic like way, once all the shards had stopped, he was surrounded by jade. He turned his head around, feeling nothing but jade around him. He tapped his cane onto the ground and using the effects of the Zushi Zushi no Mi, he forced the shards around him out of the ground and into the air where he crushed them all into one ball. “Return to sender.” He said before sending the massive ball of jade right into Zirconis in an attempt to knock him out of the arena.

Growling at this, Zirconis pushed himself off the ground before shoving his hands towards the large ball of jade. Due to him being someone that can directly control and manipulate the gemstone, his claws seemingly melted into the ball by a good two feet before Zirconis sent a wave of magic through it. Then, on the side that faced Fujitora, several diamond-shaped spikes formed and emerged from the jade, before opening up like they were mouths.

Then, a strange green energy began pulsating in the middle of these spiky mouths as Zirconis shouted. “Jade Emperor’s Grid Cannon!!” And each of the mouths began rapidly firing glowing green energy. Then, one of the beams struck the ground nearby Fujitora before dozens of small jade shards were sent ricocheting everywhere in the immediate vicinity. This seemed to be happening anywhere these green magical beams struck as they continued firing from the mouths of the massive jade ball.

Fujitora did his best to avoid the shards, using Kamisori to dart around the air and bounce across the sky like a ping pong ball. But then he stopped and stretched his hand out and suddenly, all of the jade beams smashed together and condensed, but then, they condensed further and further before becoming a black hole. He then flung the blackhole to Zirconis, and as it pulled the dragon towards it, Fujitora switched the forces of gravity and all of the mass expanded and grew into a massive explosion that dwarfed the arena, blasting matter into the Dragon Slayer.

Struggling against the wave as he was forced back to the edge of the arena, Zirconis quickly unfurled his wings and launched into the skies, flying higher into the air. Once high above Fujitora, Zirconis arched his back before throwing his claws forwards, with an incredible amount of jade chains exploding from his arms and claws. He then began mentally controlling them and sending the several hundred weapons directly at Fujitora with ridiculous speeds.

Fujitora furrowed his brow and crouched down before rocketing himself towards the weapons, he began to jump on them and leap from weapon to weapon and climbed his way up to Zirconis. Then, he put his hand behind him and mashed all the jade together and wrapped it around his fist to make a giant jade gauntlet, and then, he coated it in Ryuo Haki. “ZUSHI-ZUSHI JADE DESTRUCTION!” He shot his fist upwards, going for a Shoryuken-like uppercut.

Seeing this, Zirconis stopped sending anymore chains and a green jade-like energy quickly surrounded and erupted around Zirconis’s fist. Cocking his fist back, Zirconis flapped his wings and sent himself barreling towards Fujitora like a massive green torpedo. In fact he seemed to be picking up more speed than one would assume that he would gain as the magic imbued into his fist and forearm seemed to increase his speed and momentum.

“Jade Emperor's Shattering Fist!!!”

Zirconis roared as he swung his fist down into Fujitora’s gauntlet. The two beings clashed against each other and shook the arena - or what’s left of it - with their might. Zirconis pressed down on Fujitora and pushed him down, but he didn’t appear to be stressed as he was falling from the sky and towards the arena. The giant drake now had Fujitora on the ground, his fist upwards as he was getting pressed down upon. His feet began to be buried underneath the katchin, and hummed before getting seemingly crushed underneath Zirconis.

But before Zirconis could even think he’s won, he felt two giant feet of Haki slammed onto the top of Zirconis’ head and smashed him into the ground, stomping him like a Goomba, his kimono battle damaged. Burying him into the katchin and making a massive crater. Jumping off of him, he flipped and landed before the Dragon Slayer.

“Young Man, give up,” He said, looking at Zirconis from the crater. “You can not win, your struggle is pointless.”

Sighing, Zirconis grumbled at Fujitora’s words before slowly getting to his feet. “Alright, three things Mr. Gravity. One; I ain’t no human. I’m a full blooded, naturally born Dragon. I ain’t like Acnologia or that “Mother of All Dragon Slayers” chick from Fiore. Two; I know I’m out classed and I know I have less chance than a snowball does in hell. And finally - this is more of a question - three; what makes you think I give two fucks?” Zirconis smiled with a chuckle.

Ichigo blurred in, “Hey has any body seen Lava guy, bored here?”

Fujitora turned to face the Displaced standing right between them, “He’s roaming around picking off the weak ones left, I recommend you search for the weak ones. You’ll likely find him.” He said gesturing around the broken and shattered arena.

“Thanks for the help purples,” Ichigo waved, “I wonder if he’s near Del’s group then,” he blurred away again.

Zirconis looked at the spot that Ichigo was in before blinking and shaking his head a little. “Well alrighty then.” He mumbled before regaining his focus and taking a deep breath, returning his attention to Fujitora.

“So, you wish to continue this pointless fight, I assume.” Fujitora mused, “Is that correct?”

“Yeah, pretty much.” Zirconis grins with a hum as his legs and arms begin to glow at the same time, before he gets into a combat ready stance.

Fujitora nodded and cracked his neck and appeared down inside the crater, “Alright then,” He prepared a stance, “Come at me.”

Instead of immediately charging at Fujitora, Zirconis’s body became even more coated in this glowing magic, as he took a deep breath in and channeled his magic further. “Gem Dragon Ancient Art,” He spoke, as his body seemingly began to change a little, not getting bigger or smaller, mind you, but it still changed a little. It seemed to be getting a little… thinner, was the best word to describe it. “Pride of the Gemstone Dragons: Kingdom.” He spoke once more, as the magic that covered him dissipated.

Still as big as he was previously, Zirconis was indeed thinner, his musculature more compacted now. In addition, he now had a multitude of glowing white veins covering his body and his eyes were now black with glowing green irises, with a sharpened smile to compliment. Fujitora threw up a small pebble and sent it at Zirconis, harmlessly bouncing it off his head. And then he sent another pebble, and then another one, individually, all of them bounced off. The Wisteria Tiger held back a small smile as he threw another harmless pebble at him.

Zirconis stifled a laugh at the harmless pebbles and managed to hold himself back from commenting, before he swiftly launched himself forwards, throwing a quick jab directly at Fujitora. He’d gotten much faster than before, as his fist was rapidly consumed by green and white magic, without Zirconis even speaking the name of his spell. Fujitora barely managed to dodge the punch, stepping out of the way and back to gain distance as he performed air slashes with his blade.

Seeing the air slashes, Zirconis opened his hand and threw his hand towards the air slashes, his arm swiping across his body as he sent a quick formation of now white tinted jade crystals towards the attacks. However, as Zirconis did this, he quietly bit back a grunt of pain, as his expenditure of magic was starting to take its toll.

As the air slashes got countered with the jade crystals, it exploded into smoke clouds of white, concealing Zirconis’ view of Fujitora. The Gravity Man swiftly ran through the cloud and met his opponent, coating his arms and knees in Ryuo Haki, he began attacking. His attacks weren’t random, weren’t mindless flurries, but instead cold, calculating, and brutal attacks on the seemingly strained Dragon Slayer in an attempt to shatter his body and break him down.

Showing no reaction other than sharp intake of breath while each slash left white streaks across his body, Zirconis focused before swiftly swinging his hand down to where Fujitora would appear next, sending a karate chop towards the Devil Fruit user. This attack seeming cut through the air as white magic trailed behind Zirconis’s hand, barely keeping up with the Dragon’s movements. Taking a more brutish approach, he headbutted Zirconis’ hand, coating his forehead in Ryuo. The attack sent ripples across his body, following up the attack, Fujitora stomped on Zirconis’ foot and performed an uppercut to his midsection before going low and slashing Zirconis’ shin.

Gritting his teeth, Zirconis’s body tensed as he took the blows before his face grew into a snarl and he whipped around, slamming his magic covered tail into Fujitora’s body, sending him back and away. Zirconis took a second sharp intake of air before launching himself at Fujitora with quicker speeds as he used his wings to propel himself, then the Jade Dragon swung his fist once more down into Fujitora, the impact causing the ground to shatter as white jade formed with each step of Zirconis’s feet. It appeared like Zirconis’s magic was leaking, for lack of a better term.

Fujitora cushioned the blow with Armament Haki, still feeling the pain as he winced. He sprung up, back in action and performed an elbow to his nose, spinning around and stabbing into Zirconis’ body with his back facing him. Pulling the blade out, he spun once more and dug his blade across Zirconis’ chest, digging a vertical trench into his skin and tearing through his body. With a final attack, he jumped in the air and performed a kick that would put Messi to shame as he slammed his foot down onto Zirconis’ head and crashed him against the ground. Keeping his boot on his head as he began to crush him with gravity.

Now actively leaking white, magically infused blood from his chest, more of the ground beneath the two began quickly changing into white jade as Zirconis let out a gasp. His body was starting to crumble under the weight of not only Fujitora’s attacks, but also the magical power he had called upon. Not willing to give up so easily, Zirconis’s arm tensed and white veins bulged, glowing as he tried to move his arm… but was unable to.

Zirconis had lost too much magic and blood, his vision was starting to fade.

Shit, that’s not good. The Jade Dragon thought to himself as he fought to stay conscious. And although he might be able to win that battle, the one against Fujitora would soon be lost. But dammit, Zirconis would not give up that easily. So, the Jade Dragon bit down into the white jade beneath him as he tried to move his body under the weight of Fujitora’s strength and gravity, the massive dragon twitching and straining.

But then, gravity would displace itself as Fujitora got off of the giant Jade Drake and sent him to the sky and flipped to point his feet at his gut. Then, he applied gravity to himself and rocketed towards Zirconis like a firework and performed the sickest drop kicks known to mankind right onto his opponent’s solar plexus. Zirconis’s eyes went white at the impact, all the air being sucked from his lungs. Then, using Kamisori to appear above Zirconis, he sent him back down, making the crater bigger than it already was.

He wasn’t done, as he kept on lifting Zirconis and smashing him back down, up and down repeatedly, sending tremors across this section of the arena. Eventually, he stopped even caring and kept on bashing and bashing, brutally doing it until he stopped. The crater was now almost deep enough to put a hole through the arena and into the void, Fujitora looked down from the crater’s edge and at Zirconis, waiting to see if he could get up.

As Fujitora looked at Zirconis, he noticed that the Dragon was still in his condensed, white veined form and that his eyes were still open. However, they had become almost completely red and bloodshot, only the now faintly glowing white irises still remaining. Zirconis’s chest was caved in where Fujitora had curb stomped the Drake and white magical blood spilled from Zirconis’s mouth. And to top it all off, while he was barely breathing and still conscious, his body was completely unmoving.

Zirconis, for all intents and purposes, both physically and magically, was beaten. He’d lost this fight. Fujitora crushed the floor beneath Zirconis, and opened the crater to the void where Zirconis fell and was teleported to the stands. He hummed, “You could have helped him, you know.”

“Where would be the fun in helping him? Every creature for themselves for the wish after all,” Gar walked out of the shade of a nearby tree. “You are the one who actually helped me with all this blood everywhere,” Gar pointed down as he walked into some of the blood Zirconis had left behind and absorbed it. “Dragon Slayer magic is hard to obtain after all, being part dragon already means I don’t have to worry about dragonification.”

“Hm, I see.” Fujitora nodded in understanding, resting his cane on the ground with his hand on the hilt. “So, you intend to use Zirconis’ power against me?”

“I’d only be able to use the roar right now,” Gar shrugged. “I just want the power and skills his biology could afford me. I don’t really care about who won or lost but I’m not so stupid as to use a magic power I just obtained right away,” Gar’s hand shifted into a blade. “Your gravity powers are interesting to me now though. I wonder if a devil fruit user’s abilities can be adapted into my body with a piece of you. Should be doable,” he tapped his chin, “After all, Vegapunk cloned a fruit before and was even able to give the abilities of other current users to his Seraphim.”

“An explanation to that could be that he studied their Devil Fruits before they were eaten, or the leftovers of the Devil Fruits. Since you only need to eat a bite to obtain the power, but, I’m not eager to give a piece of any part of my body to you. Hand, fingernail, spit, or blood.” Fujitora prepared a stance, crouching down with a furrowed brow.

“So serious,” Gar raised a claw. “You’ll find my body is quite hard to cut in this super condensed state. Normally I’m much bigger in size than this but even though my muscle and body tissue isn’t that of a normal human, or Saiyan even,” He waved his hand and from behind him shot out a massive spear. “I do most of my fighting at range anyway.”

Fujitora held his hand up and stopped the spear in its tracks and flipped it, he jumped onto it and rode the spear towards Gar. With his cane-blade in hand, he coated it in Ryuo to bypass his strong hide.

“Sprirt spear, Multiple!” Gar said and the spear split into thousands that swarmed Fujitora in an all out assault, “World Tree Magic, Devil’s Rope,” waved his blade hand and large thorny vines erupted from the ground and begin to ensnare Fujitora, though he managed to cut them more sprang from the cuts and wrapped around him, the thorns burying into his skin.

Fujitora grumbled and coated his body in Armament Haki, stopping the thorns right at the skin, “Push!” The thorns were pushed against the ground, being prevented from rising up to claw at him. He looked over to Gar and sent a couple of air slashes at Gar as he began to approach more seriously. Gar shrugged off the air slashes - not even piercing the skin, but it only seemed to be a distraction as with a Soru, Fujitora was right in front of Gar. With Ryuo Haki feeding his blade more power, he cut into Gar, the attack going past his skin and damaging his internal organs. But, he didn’t follow up the other attack and shot past Gar, using Geppo to jump into the air and keep himself moving around Gar.

“Hmmmm,” Gar kept his calm as he was still reading every one of the blind swordsman’s moves, “Black was much faster in our God training. That haki Ichigo told me about is the real weapon I wasn’t expecting.” He raised a foot, “World Tree Magic, World Tremor!” Gar slammed his foot down and shook not only the ground but the air itself causing Fujitora to stumble.

Gar took his chance and dashed in, “Disaster Promotion!” He called out as he managed to slap Fujitora, and the swordsman felt pain spread over his body as every bit of damage he’d received from his previous battles immediately escalated tenfold.

Fujitora grunted in pain for the first time in the tournament, his grip on his cane weakening before dropping it. Coughing as his body shook, he looked like he was about to fall towards the ground, but then he seized Gar by his wrist and pulled him close to deliver a Ryuo Haki fueled punch to his cheek. Reaching his hand down, his blade shot to him and he caught it, the momentum sending him above Gar, taking advantage he spun like a beyblade and cut into him, driving him towards the earth where he slammed Gar into the ground.

Upon realizing his World Tree Magic comes with contact from the earth, he used Gravity to propel Gar upwards and followed after him by using his Devil Fruit on himself. With a twirl, he cut across Gar’s chest and performed a flurry of blades and kicked him further into the air, in an attempt to keep him as away as possible from the ground.

“You think you figured out my magic,” Gar smirked. “Don’t you recall I affected the air a moment ago with my spell. Its world tree magic as in the world tree,” He powered up as he deactivated his Saiyan genes and went Super Saiyan. “I can fight just as well in the air as I can on the ground!”

Gar rushed in and began to unleash a flurry of punches and kicks on the swordsman. Fujitora blocked almost all of them then he sensed something and jumped back, narrowly dodging a punch from a third arm before it quickly retracted back into Gar’s body. Fujitora furrowed his brow, and used Gravity to keep on having Gar ascend further into the sky, and continued to clash against him.

It was at this point, Gar noticed that Fujitora’s attacks were all knocking him upwards, but then, Fujitora himself used his Devil Fruit to send him high above Gar and coated his feet in Ryuo. He then crashed himself down and Gar raised his arms to block, successfully preventing Fujitora from damaging any of his main internal organs but damning his arms as they both began to crash down. Applying more intense gravity onto them, they crashed down faster and faster before the two of them BASHED against the arena, causing a massive crater to be formed with Gar taking the brunt and the majority of the damage.

“Heavy Metal, Hyper condensation,” Gar curled into a ball condensing his form and size to that of a bowling ball while his body also turned into metal substance as each hit the arena’s floor hard enough to hear the ring of Gar’s body.

“Got to say,” Gar shifted his form back, “I didn’t expect you to use me as a meteor. If I had any sort of bone structure in my body it would’ve easily shattered to pieces even with me condensing myself down to that of a ball.”

“Rankyaku!” Raising his foot, a blade of air tore through the ground and charged towards Gar, but it would uselessly dissipate upon his condensed form. Crouching down low, he used gravity to launch himself at Gar, and just when his opponent believed he was slow enough to attack- “Soru!” Fujitora vanished from sight and appeared right in front of Gar. “Jugon!” With a fist full of Haki, he jabbed a quick blow right into Gar’s face that managed to force him back from both the momentum and force of the blow.

“Starting to tick me off with the fancy food work. Kaioken!” Gar yelled as his strength and power temporarily boosted and he flashed right in front of Fujitora with a sharp uppercut to the purple elder man's jawline. The monster didn’t let up as he shot above the admiral fused both hands together into a spiked mace and sent the man right back down, “Let’s see how you hand a reishi!” Gar roared as he separated his hand and bow made of blue spirit particles formed off his right wrist and sent with a single draw on of his left hand sent hundreds of thousands of arrows down.

Fujitora lifted his head and faced the volley of arrows, and using gravity, he stopped the arrows in its tracks and flipped them. With a snap, all of the arrows shot towards Gar with even more insane speed than before, the gravity boosting the speed tenfold as he concentrated the arrows on a single area - the midsection. As the arrows dug into Gar’s body, Fujitora shot up towards him with the arrows and coated his blade in Ryuo.

“Gravity Blade: Wisteria Tiger!” A purple tiger appeared behind the admiral as he performed a deep cut across Gar’s battered mid section. “Moko!” Swiping his blade, gravity became horizontal and forced Gar to barrel towards a shattered floating part of the arena. As Gar slammed into it, more and more debris from other fights were sent his way before being slammed into him. Eventually, there was enough debris to rival that of a building. He knew that wouldn’t keep him down for long so he lifted the crushed contraption into the air and slammed it down with so much force, it sent quakes through the void.

Gar got to his feet and felt where the admiral had cut his body. “Note to self the condensed body is great for defenses,” He reels back, “Spirit Spear split armorment, Yggdra Armor,” he said as several of the short swords from earlier gathered around the monst and turned into a full plate golden armor, “Multiple,” the remaining sword then gathered around there master. “Disaster,” he waved and sent the sword out. Fujiora did his best to dodge and deflect the blade while also trying to keep giant golden claws from reaching him, “Promotion!” Gar called out and all of the wounds Fujitora had just received tore open even more soaking him in his own blood.

Gar quickly followed up with a roundhouse and knocked the purple admiral hard into the ground, shattering even more of what was left of the arena.

“You’re one tough bastard, I’ll give ya that,” Gar cups his hands together, “Ka, me ha me HA!” He roared and shot a massive energy beam down.

“Circle back.” Fujitora flipped his two fingers into the air and forced the Kamehameha to circle back around and slam into Gar and carry him down into the arena. Fujitora stabbed his cane into the ground and pushed himself to his feet and rolled his shoulders. Patiently, he began to walk to where Gar was sent to. He crouched down and bounded over a large distance right over Gar who stood waiting for him. He landed back down right in front of him and like many times coated his blade in Ryuo. “You talk too much.”

“Really?” Gar tilts his head, “Everyone tells me I don’t talk enough back home.” He raised his hand and buried it right in the admiral's face but morphed the appendage so he was now grabbing Fujitora’s face and began to flail the blind swordsman around before sending him flying with a point blank ki blast to the face and retracting his arm.

“Kamisori!” Gar heard off in the distance and saw Fujitora bounce off the air and circle around him. He shot towards him and cut him once, then twice, then thrice, and then even more times as he continued to cut into him. Fujitora stopped his assault and skid to a halt, he used gravity on Gar and dragged his body towards him and pulled him in to perform a devilish slash to his face that knocked him to the ground.

“Those damn sword tricks are starting to piss me off,” Gar said as his body pulled itself together from the cuts. “It's at times like this you’re really glad you can control your body’s cellular abilities. The no healing still sucks ass thought,” he rolled his neck and looked up, “Oh shit… when was that moon put there…” he pointed.

“I was waiting for you to notice that,” Fujitora grunted, beginning to crouch down and get in a low stance.

“Ya… might…” Gar started to say, “Run away …” he roared as he started to grow in size as fur started to cover his body. Soon he rose to a full size Saiyan appearance but with a slightly more monstrous appearance. He roared and beat on his chest as he stomped around and took notice of Fujitora once. The monster immediately reached its hands and tried to grab the old man who in turn blocked the hand with his sword though he was barely able to scratch the skin.

Fujitora activated Kamisori and bounced across the air and landed on Gar’s head. Closing his eyes, he used Observation Haki to search the surrounding area for any allies that could be even close for him to call for help. He found that the Arkham Knight was with Berserker, he also found that Akainu was patrolling the edges of the arena, and Bullet was wandering the arena for a good fight. But Bullet? He wouldn’t come, but if he wouldn’t, who would?

There was another loud roar catching Fujitora's attention. Looking over to his left he saw what looked like an actual monkey with golden fur, beating on his chest and firing blasts out of his mouth.

An idea flashed in his head as he alerted the raging golden monkey, “HEY GOLDY! I’M THE BETTER MONKEY!” Fujitora shouted, hiding behind Gar’s head so the golden monkey would think that the other raging monkey said that. “YOUR JORDANS ARE FAKE!”

The Golden Monkey looked in the direction of the insult. He saw another golden monkey and growing he jumped over and landed a punch on Gar's face before firing another blast out of his mouth into his chest.

Gar shook off the fire breath and horrible odor before snarling back and taking in a deep breath and blasting the other money with a mouth laser to the face and a pimp slap to send him spinning down. Gar then started to beat on his chest with laughter before he started to look for Fujitora again.

A giant ball of katchin slammed down on Gar’s head, and then another hit his chin. Turning, he spotted Fujitora controlling the balls of katchin and making fists to punch him. He punched Gar once, then twice, then another and then performed a sledgehammer that forced Gar’s to his knees. He looked to the better golden monkey in his eyes (the one that was helping him) and hoped that he’d notice that Gar was on one knee.

To Fujitora relief he did and he got up and rushed over and grabbed the other monkey around his waist and hoisted them into the air, before German suplex Gar into the ground head first. Not stopping, he drowned his feet and started to spin him around before throwing him to the other side of the Arena, after that look at Fujitora and growled at him.

Fujitora pointed behind the giant golden monkey, “BEHIND YOU!”

He turned just in time to get sucker punched, sending him flying, as Gar grabbed his tail and stopped him from flying too far and slammed him into the ground face first. Gar then did a one-eighty and stretched his arm out and took a firm hold of Fujitora and applied a lot of pressure to the admiral before throwing him into the other monkey’s face as he got up. Gar didn't let up as he rushed in and did a flying double kick to his foe.

Quickly, he used Soru and appeared on Gar’s foot before he kicked him, but the attack still hit the other monkey. Running up his leg, he jumped above Gar right above his face and coated his feet in Ryuo, then, he applied gravity down upon himself and crashed down on Gar’s head, making him slam into the ground. Jumping off of Gar, he used his Devil Fruit to pin him down enough so that his allied golden monkey could get attacks in.

And he did so as he got up and jumped into the air and came down like a meteor on top of Gar's chest. He got up and grabbed him by his own tail and threw him across the ground and jumped on his back putting him in a full nelson trying to hold him down.

Gar's face turned to look at the other monkey in the eye before smirking and then slithering out of his grasp via body splitting and then reassembling itself. The duo then began to communicate in roars and stomping with one another and then Gar pointed right at Fujitora.

“Nuh uh,” Fujitora said, then pointing at Gar and also roaring to try and communicate with the giant monkey. One thing Fujitora just realized, Gar had been nude the whole time meaning he was a nudest and didn’t even care about clothing let alone shoes, “Uh, well, this monkey has uh… He’s stronger. Wanna prove him wrong?”

More roaring and stomping went on before Gar pointed to the stands and more specially, a red coat wearing OP mfer drinking soda and that's when the monkeys did a bro handshake.

“Ah… Well… Fine, I’ll do it myself.” Fujitora said before activating his awakening. He roared as his eyes began to spark out purple energy, his entire body began to glow purple as well. The arena began to have tremors across it. Raising his hands, he lifted a rock in between Gar and Jackson and began to condense it, and condense it, and condense it enough that the rock became a blackhole. First, it began to pull the two of them together, but then, and condensed the blackhole so much to a point that it imploded and knocked them to other sides of the arena.

Jackson landed on the other side of the Arena, he got up and shook his head and narrowed his eyes at Fujitora before standing up and opening his mouth with a large energy blast getting bigger and bigger. Fujitora noticed this and reached out his hand to him, and closed his hand into a fist. Jackson’s mouth closed shut and the energy exploded in his mouth.

Suddenly Fujitora was sent flying from behind smack by Gar who’d extended his arm without the marine noticing to send him rocketing towards Jackson. There was a large cloud of dust and smoke before Jackson jumped out of the smoke towards Fujitora and threw a punch hitting Fujitora causing him to crash into the ground.

“Damn, I guess I have to focus my Observation a bit more…” He then lifted Jackson up using his gravity and lifted Gar up as well, then, using his awakened powers, he pulled them together and smashed them together. He raised the two apes and he slammed them back ground onto the arena and dragged them across the earth and pushed them to the magma lake.

To both Gar and Fujitora surprise Jackson growled out. "Oh no you fucking don't," he said, before grabbing a nearby Boulder and throwing it at Fujitora. Immediately, the boulder stopped in its place and came back to smash into Jackson’s face. He continued to bash the boulder into Jackson and then swung his blade to perform a powerful air slash that rivaled the size of Godzilla. The air slash targeted Gar and drove into his chest, the slash was powered with Haki and his gravity, so it knocked him down.

Jackson got more in rage because the boulder grabbed it and crashed it before blasting Fujitora making him lose focus for just a moment for Jackson to grab and throw him into the ground and blast another energy blast at him.

Fujitora raised his hand and blocked the energy blast, his hand fought back against it. He furrowed his brow and the energy began to have a purple outline to it. The energy began to shrink and condense into a blackhole and he threw the celestial object right up to Jackson’s neck before ducking and making the blackhole explode. The explosion was so massive it nearly covered the entire arena as Jackson would be sent flying back over next to Gar.

Jackson looked at Gar and growled out. "Got any bright ideas?" He asked, getting back up and glared at Fujitora.

“Four?” Gar asked, “You think we can do it? These forms are too big.”

Jackson thought about before realizing what Gar was getting at. "Then we have to get our energy under proper control while simultaneously powering them up", he said, before focusing on his own power, beginning to grunt and growling in effort to achieve a form that he already knew existed.

“I’ll follow your lead then,” Gar said as he mimicked the other giant monkey.

Fujitora watched them and sighed with a hint of annoyance. He raised his hand over his head and began to pull debris from the arena, from the sky from the earth.

“You really shouldn’t do that old man,” Ichigo remarked from behind. “Or are all you old farts impatient? Want a hand?”

“With what?” Fujitora asked, “They’re your team.”

“Gar is the only one on my team but its free for all at this point,” Ichigo pointed out. “I’m here to get a wish though and I’m from a totally different world.

“Mm,” Fujitora turned to Ichigo, “If you could handle Gar, then we’ll be good.”

“I can knock him across the arena to be someone else's problem,” Ichigo cracked his knuckles. “But there is that,” he pointed as a ki blast hit him in the face and he lit out a puff of smoke. “Looks like the distraction work,” he blurred away to reveal the two monkeys having become Super Saiyan fours.

“You’re welcome!” Ichgio called out from a distance.

“He’s an asshole but at least he’s a decent guy most of the time,” Gar crossed his arms


"Oh don't I know it brother," Jackson said, looking at Fujitora with a frown.

Fujitora shook his head and rubbed his eyebrows, “I can’t believe I got tricked, well… At least they’re easier to fight.” He flipped his sheath in his hand and got in position, stomping his left foot on the ground and then the other as well. His feet were apart, his arms were crossed and he was crouched. Armament Haki began to stretch from his hands over to his weapons, his sheathe and his sword both took on a jet black color with a dark purple aura. His body emanated his awakened aura, the gravity around him intensified and everything that was around him slammed into the floor as he faced the two Super Saiyan Fours off in the distance. He stood in a solid stance. They couldn’t read what he was going to do, whether he was going to stand there or charge.

“He's just standing there?” Jackson said his arms crossed.

“He controls gravity and reads movement,” Gar said. “He’s waiting on us to make the first move or he just tried to slam us with debris,” he held up his hand and summoned several fallen trees to him and compressed them to spears.

Gar flung the spears at the blind swordsman only for them to immediately fall to the ground with a lot of force before they even reached their target.

“He’s compressed the gravity around himself to try and hinder our speed,” Gar deduced. “My compressed body won’t take damage from it but you might not mention the speed decrease also affects the amount of damage our blows would do if we could get close to land a hit. His Armament Haki is also something that is to be bypassed. We need a way to deal direct internal damage that affects the organs.”

Jackson stared for moments thinking about Gar’s words. “What about Genjutsu? It should affect the five senses and seeing as it helps him see, and he has great hearing. It should distract him long enough for either one of us to land a good hit on him while he's caught off guard,” Jackson asked looking at Fujitora.

“He’s an admiral, simple illusions like that won’t work, especially with the displaced upgrades,” Gar motioned with a hand. “It’d have to be an extremely powerful jutsu to affect him and would eat up A LOT of chakra. Even by shinobi-god level standards it’s still a stretch.”

In the distance, Fujitora shifted his feet, causing the two of them to jerk their hands towards him. They only saw the Gravity Admiral having changed his stance, his left hand gently holding his sheath and his right hand still gripping tightly around his cane sword. His left foot was in front and his right foot was placed firmly to the side. Yet his head position remained the same, still facing them.

“Out of time,” Gar readied himself.

Jackson was on high-alert now seeing Fujitora stance changed. “God damn it, it's either we try to out smart him or out pace him is what you're telling me.’

They saw the blind swordsman vanish from sight as the place he once stood at blew wind, they didn’t even hear the sound or see the sight of him rushing towards them, but they sure as Hell felt it. “Ittoryu lai: Shishi Shinson!” Declared Fujitora as with a flash, he appeared behind the Saiyan Fours with his sword half way in his sheath. Quickly, he sheathed it, and upon his sword going back in its resting place, a large slash war carved across their chest and knocked them towards Fujitora who was behind them. He immediately turned around and unleashed a powerful slash fueled with Gravity that pushed them back to where he once stood.

“Repulse the Monkey!” Gar said as he deflected most of Fujitora’s attack back at the swordsman just as he made contact with the fairy king’s body. Fujitora hadn’t anticipated being hit with his own attack as he now had a large gash across his chest as well. “Damn it,” Gar growled as the cut stitched itself back together. “Even with my body’s density maxed out he still managed that cut. If only I had access to Full Counter like Zeldris.”

Jackson landed on the ground holding his wounded chest And frowned. Summoning His katana he threw It at Fujitora knowing he was dodging it. As Fujitora did so Jackson switched places with his katana and had another one ready to strike. In a flash, the sword he switched places with was in Fujitora’s hands and with a graceful but forceful parry, he forced Jackson back. “Oden Nitoryu…” Began Fujitora as he lunged towards Jackson. “Tougen Shirataki!” The slash that Fujitora performed cut everything within a five mile radius of them in half and carved a slight nick on the time tower. A large gash was carved deep into the Saiyan’s body as he was blasted backwards and slammed through a plateau.

“Earth Rampart,” Gar raised his hand and several spiked roots shot for the ground right from underneath the swordsman. Fujitora leaped out of the way just as Gar had wanted to meet the monster's claws from two directions as the parasite had split his form three ways.

“Iron claw,” A fourth Gars’ from one of the ones holding Fujitora nailed him harm in the lower spine and sent him spiraling down. The Gar’s all faded to ash leaving the original on the ground.

Jackson groaned in pain before looking at his destroyed katana. Clicking his tongue he threw it away and grabbed his shinigami badge and summoned the katana and flash step towards Fujitora doing slashes that were blocked.

“Numbers,” Gar told his brother. “His future vision can only track so much.”

As he said that, Fujitora knocked Jackson over to Gar and leaped after them, still wielding the extra blade that Jackson so graciously gave to him. “Nigiri: Toro Shamon!” With a powerful slash, he brought his swords down upon the two of them and used his gravity manipulation to strengthen the fall of his swords. Sending them crashing into the earth, with a growl, he pressed intense gravity down into them and caused the arena to tilt from the uneven force of gravity.

Hearing This Jackson’s created five thousand clones of him and Gar and grabbed him and using instant transmission to move out of the way while the clones fought Fujitora.

“If you gotta any ideas, speak up now please,” Jackson said, holding his bruised ribs. And to drive Jackson’s point home, all of the clones that Jackson made were getting sucked into a large black hole in Fujitora’s hand. The black hole grew larger and larger as it absorbed matter.

“You good with Wood Style Jutsu?” Gar asked, “Cause I still have a whole magical forest at my disposal, even with all the bs I can still use it even if the trees are on fire or busted. ”

Blinking Jackson smiled at put away his katana and clapped his hands together and entered the Wood Sage mood. “How much do you need?” Jackson asked, readying himself.

“Lots,” Gar said as he held out his hand and summoned his spear.

Nodding Jackson slammed his hands on to the ground creating thousands upon thousands of trees. “Just tell me when you are going to do something.”

“Now,” Gar placed his other hand on his spread and activated its assessment mode, “Forest Assimilation!” Gar called out as he absorbed every single tree and piece of vegetation spread throughout the arena, also absorbing the magic into his body. Gar's body began to glow a bright gold and radiate immense heat.

The blackhole in Fujitora’s hands began to shrink as he condensed it, intensifying the power and devastation behind the attack. The small condensed black hole absorbed more matter but Fujitora forced it to stay condensed. With a growl he stabbed his sword into the blackhole and spun around like a beyblade before he unleashed a massive disk which looked like a very stretched out black hole right towards the two of them which crackled with energy and looked like it would explode at any second. The two of them could tell if it detonates, it could possibly wipe out an entire portion of the stage.

The black disk shot towards Gar and Jackson like a frisbee and began to draw them in along with floating debris in the air. Each time it absorbed something, it grew larger and larger in size, it almost looked like a UFO.

“Gar whatever your going to do, do it NOW!!,” Jackson yelled.

Gar opened his eyes and blurred out and appeared right in front of Fujitora and thrust his spear right through the admiral and flooded the man with hyperconcentrated mana, seemingly burning him but also the fairy as well.

Fujitora bit his tongue as blood spewed out of his nose and mouth like a geyser. He held back a scream, and out of sheer defiance as his muscles spasmed, he flipped his fingers for one, final attack… bringing back the black disk over to them before closing his fist and detonating it. The explosion was so massive it took up half of the arena and sent them careening towards a region of floating debris and the void. Gar safely crashed onto a piece of Katchin while Fujitora rocketed right out deep into the void.

As Fujitora saw the arena get farther and farther away, he sighed peacefully. “Well, at least I did my best…”

And like that, Fujitora vanished upon reaching a certain point and was taken to the stands.

When it was all over, the arena was permanently tilted and his fighting partner quickly shot over to Gar, looking for him. After what seemed to be an eternity, he found Gar on his back on a bit of floating debris, drifting away from the arena. Jackson flew to him and grabbed Gar, raising his index and his middle, he touched his forehead and teleported them back to the arena, safely, away from all of the other fighting going on.

Gar stood up, missing about a fifth of his body from his own attack, “Damn, I lost so much flesh,” Gar coughed as he regrew what he could, having only about three-fifths of his original weight left. “Did we beat the purple bastard?”

Jackson looked around for Fujitora and didn't see or sense him. “I don't know, dude fucking threw a blackhole at us and destroyed half of the arena,” Jackson said, sitting on the ground trying to catch his breath. “I don't think even he could survive that. But I could be wrong too.”

“I didn’t think I’d make it out of that magic suicide attack with as much of me intact as I did,” Gar looked over at Jackson. “Me and you now brother and even if I know I can’t but you, I’m still going to go out trying to kick your ass.”

Laughing, Jackson got up and looked at Gar. “Then let’s get started shall we.”

The lava around the two shifted and rising above them was the ten foot tall Akainu, “Oi, you lot,” He said, completely drenched and glowing with magma. “Where’s Ichigo?”

Jackson looked at the giant. “I don't know his exact location but I believe he went in that direction,” Jackson said pointing to his left.

“He’s here somewhere looking for your light bright imitation-ass lava boy,” Gar snarked. “We just spent a good portion of our power taking down one of you. I don't think we have enough in the tank to even scratch you or Ichigo.” Having gotten his answer, Akainu slowly sank into the lava below like the Terminator and left them to their own devices.

“I didn’t expect that,” Gar plopped back. “Those two are in a league all their own. I’m glad Asta isn’t here cause then we all be fucked nine ways from Wednesday. Ichigo is supposedly as strong as Asta so we’re screwed either way you look at it, as soon as they start they start their fight,” he stood up and jumped over to an island across from Jackson. “So we might as well go out fighting each other and having fun before we get caught up with their song and dance.”

“Yeah, but now that's out of the way”Jackson nodded in agreement and got Into his fighting stance and smirked. Lightning crackled around him before his aura flared into life. “Let's get this shit started.”

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment