• Published 5th Feb 2022
  • 698 Views, 24 Comments

The Displaced Tournament of Power - Uncle Iroh



It's been roughly two years since the events of the Displaced Tournament Princess Elia had an idea to give back to the Displaced in kindness. Another tournament! But with nine universes of ten fighters each participating. This will be fun!

  • ...
11
 24
 698

Finishing the fight, Deltorix vs Jackson!

Finishing the fight, Deltorix vs Jackson!

02:23:21

Ichigo stood over the arena as he watched the battles play out, “Don’t know why I didn’t think of doing this before. So much better than walking around on the ground where you can see jack shit, damn trees,” he scanned the horizon, “There you are, but first,” he held up his left hand and a reishi bow formed and in his tight he formed a sword.

“A little support for my team,” He remarked as the drew the sword back on the bow string. Aiming at the sky the sword began to glow, “Judgement…” he fired the sword up and it exploded in a flash, “Rain,” thousands of swords began to rain down over the arena.

“That’ll keep them busy,” Ichigo snickers as he flashed back down, “Just enough of a drastication to be annoying and a bit painful at least.”

He appeared in front of the one he’d been searching for, “Hello, Zabuza.”

Zabuza stared at him, a shield of water behind him, swords were stuck in said water shield. Zabuza frowned, “You’re in my way, I’m going to Arkham’s position right now, so if you’d be so kind and move aside, that would be nice.” Zabuza walked Ichigo and advanced forward.

“I’ve been looking for you and that sword of yours,” Ichigo smirks as he cracks his knuckles, “And seeing as how big boss Akainu pointed me this way, I’d think you're more than obligated to entertain me for a while.”

He reaches back and pulls his sword from his back, “And that’s not a request!” He laughs as he sends a wave of reishi slashes at the Demon of the Mist.

“Akainu is…” Zabuza unsheathed a sword other than Kubikiribocho, “Not our leader!” Zabuza turned around and made an air slash that tore through Ichigo’s, the air slash dug into the ground towards Ichigo.

Ichigo easily dodged the slash off to the side, “I never said he was but he is the strongest amongst you,” he taps the sword on his shoulder, “Nice move by the way. I see you can use Haki,” he eyes shifted to a red color with three tomoe around the pupils causing Zabuza’s eyes to widen for a split second.

Zabuza closed his eyes and sighed, “I am obligated to nothing, if Katakuri wants me to fight you, so be it, if Arkham wants me to fight you, so be it. Akainu simply pointed you in the direction I was heading to shut you up.” Zabuza’s eyes were still closed, “Now, if you’d excuse me…” Zabuza used Soru and vanished from sight, heading towards Arkham.

“I don’t think so, Hell Chains,” Ichigo pulls with his right arm and Zabuza felt a searing pain around his ankles pulling him back. Ichigo then slammed the ninja into a nearby tree. “I’m not done with you, and you have my full attention,” he held his hand up and shot a fireball at the swordsman.

“Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!” A water dragon shot out and went to intercept the fireball, the two clashed and made a huge puff of steam. “You want me? You got me, asshole!” Zabuza appeared in front of Ichigo, his eyes still closed, using Enma he slashed Ichigo’s chest.

The attack sent Ichigo sliding back a ways, “Hooo,” Ichigo dust off his chest. “That was a close one for sure. You’re gonna have to try a lot harder to cut through my Hierro though,” he pointed his finger and a red ball of reishi began to gather, “Cero!” The ball condensed for a second before turning into a wave of power, blasting the ninja with red energy

Zabuza simply split the wave of red energy with Enma, “Don’t worry, I won’t make that mistake again.” Zabuza coated Enma in Armament Haki and it began to glow an ominous purple color. Zabuza raised his sword high and swiped it down. A huge air slash dug its way towards Ichigo, making a huge trench in the process.

Ichigo vanished in a flash, “Yep just what I thought,” he says as he reappears not far away, “Analysis completed,” he held up his left hand and in a flash it turns black, “Though I’ll need more training before I can do more. As thanks for helping me obtain Armament Haki I’ll stop holding back just a little,” he reached his hand to his face and motioned his hand down. He’d now dawned his hollow mask.

Ichigo took off and it sounded like a gunshot. As he collided with Zabuza the swordsman barely had time to block with the flat of his Enma blade to lessen the force of the blow, though he was still forced back. The two swordsmen quickly engaged in a flurry of sparks.

As Ichigo went for a swipe, Zabuza ducked under it and took out his famed blade, Zubikiribocho. Zabuza was surrounded in a red aura. His swords were coated in Armament Haki. “Oden Nitoryu, Tougen Shirataki!” Zabuza slashed Ichigo across the chest, as Ichigo reared back in pain, Zabuza began to slash and hack at Ichigo. Not giving up for a second, each strike made Zabuza faster. “Nitoryu lai: Rashomon!” Zabuza appeared behind Ichigo, his swords were half way in their sheaths, he then sheathed the blades and made blood come out of his chest.

“WATER BREATHING! WATER WHEEL!” Ichigo cries out while his mask cracked away as he laughs, he delivers a large gash across Zabuza’s back. “That wasn’t a bad series,” He chuckles as he reveals himself to be covered in scratches and his clothes torn to shreds, “The one across the chest particularly stings. If I hadn’t covered myself in Haki at the last minute it would’ve been a lot deeper. This power is gonna take some training though. I can’t use it too much or for very long in that manner. But long enough to hold up for that attack of yours before it could do some serious damage,” he cracked his neck, “Manifesting your will to live is hard. I’ll stick to my other powers for now,” he stuck his sword in the ground.

He started to move his fingers in semi-circles causing the air to spark. lightning surrounded the shinigami and then he thrust his hand forward and shot lightning straight into the swords in Zabuza’s hands.

Zabuza threw the swords into the air and jumped in the air after them, he then catches the swords and dives down towards Ichigo. Zabuza was surrounded in a red aura. “Not this time big boy, YAH!” Ichigo ignited his red god ki and quickly zipped back.

“Nanahyakuniju Pound Ho!” Two colossal X shaped slashes dug towards Ichigo.

“Final flash!” Ichigo roars as he blasts the ninja point blank. “Bala!” Ichigo punched several spirit pressures the final flash that went through the attack and made contact with Zabuza, breaking his concentration enough to knock his attack off course enough for Ichigo to avoid it.

“Even I’m not stupid enough to let you use that move on me,” Ichigo remarked as he stood in the air with his Sharingan active one more. “You have given me quite a few moves so as thanks I’ll take you seriously,” He held up his blade he’d retrieved in his haste above his head.

The weapon pulsed to life as it began to glow with rainbow energy, “You can either run or try and take this head on only to be forced back to nearly outside the ring,” He remarked as he placed his free hand on the hilt of the sword.

Zabuza sheathed his blades, “It’s no use fighting you, if I run you’ll come after me, if I fight you’ll beat me, if I continue to fight you, the less likely my team is going to win. The only way to win is…” Zabuza crossed his arms, “...To not play, get this over with, Ichigo.”

“Hmm, as you wish,” Ichigo then pointed the tip of his weapon at Zabuza and thrust it forward and up. The ninja stood there and accepted his fate. “GETSUGA TENSHO!”

In a gigantic rainbow crescent moon wave he was sent out of the ring.

“That dude was tougher than I thought he was,” Ichigo winced in pain. “At least I didn’t have to use Bankai yet,” he flashed back to the ground. “Uh… a lot of theses wounds are a lot worse than I’d first thought, damn adrenaline,” he quickly placed a hand on his chest wound.

Ichigo then held his blade up to his face.

He looked into his blade and his reflection stared back at him before turning solid white, “Your healing isn’t much better than a normal human’s right now,” it snickers, “I suggest you go for the throat next time instead of playing with your food hehehe…”

“Shut up,” The shinigami sneered in annoyance as he put the saw back on his back.

“He did more damage than I’d originally thought. I need a place to rest up for a bit. Bastard,” he chuckles as he looks at the cut across his chest, “That Haki is powerful stuff. I’ll have to keep a look out for those other guys on his team…” He says as he holds his bleeding chest and several of the cuts all over his body.

He walked into the woods to find a place to rest and lick his wounds.


02:23:21

(Same time when Zabuza fought Ichigo)

Jackson started to get more angry as time went by before he yelled. "THAT'S IT!!," Jackson yelled before he created a Large hammer and smashed the puppet and used it on Deltorix sending him into a bolder.

"Let's see if you Like this," Jackson said before putting all his anger and will Into his right Hand while creating spikes on his knuckles. He rushed at Deltorix and punched him in the abdomen before hitting him in the jaw.

Deltorix groaned before he kicked Jackson back and used his lantern ring to form a massive robot suit around him. “How do you like this!?” One of the arms turns into a drill and spins at a fast speed before he slammed it down at Jackson.

Jackson grabbed the Drill And picked up the robot suit and it to the other side of the arena. Jackson then used his ring to create a Large chainsaw and cut the arms and legs before grabbing and saying. "Are you done?"

Deltorix jumped out of the body of the suit and dusted himself off. “What do you mean?” He asked before red lighting sparks around him and he rushed away into the trees as a blur.

After a few seconds there was the sound of more lightning before an anthro Twilight walked out from behind the trees. “Jackson? What are you wearing?” She asked.

"Oh this is just my lantern Uniform," Jackson said, rubbing his head before looking confused. "Wait, where's Jiraiya and Kakashi? They were supposed to be watching you while we were resting," Jackson questioned.

“They are back at camp but you should know something.” Twilight said before smirking and holding up a fist with a familiar light blue ring as it starts to glow pink and pink crystals start to grow around Jackson. “Don’t trust familiar faces when there is someone that can control others or use their faces.”

Jackson narrowed his eyes before his eyes Widened as his ring started to come Off his finger. "Damin It, I can Feel My ring trying to reject me how do I get Out of this," Jackson thought before using his ki and breaking out and closing his eyes.

"I hope this works," he thought before he started to focus on the will part of his ring as It started to Glow green.

Twilight sparks with red lightning as she changes back to Deltorix with a smirk. “Good job, I think you have a good handle on your lantern ring for now, oh and you should take your ring off if you're gonna go into a rage, the red energy might push you into insanity.”

Jackson opened his eyes and took off his lantern ring Now wearing his regular clothes. "Thanks for telling that," Jackson said While rubbing his neck in Pain.

“While you are here, I have a favor to ask you. Could you power up to max and let me hit you with a kamehameha wave, then tell me how strong it actually is?” Deltorix asked.

"Okay then, since you asked nicely," Jackson said, powering up to his max base form. "Alright I'm ready."

“Alright, ka…me…ha..me..ha!” Deltorix said while charging an attack before firing it at Jackson.

As the attack was coming at Jackson. He crossed his arms over his face and planet both of his feet into the ground as the attack hit him at full force. The attack was strong enough to burn the area around Jackson but only left him smoking a bit.

"Woah," Jackson said while looking at Deltorix. "Man, you got a strong attack, but it seems like you're attacking only left me smoking," he said while looking at himself.

“Yeah, I haven’t used it much, it is at level fifteen, but imagine being hit by that attack plus another one hundred just like it, simultaneously.” Deltorix said with a grin.

Jackson just shook his head before smirking and said. "Then that means you can take one from me then right," Jackson said.

“Hell no, I do my best to not take damage at all.” Deltorix said. “I work like a video game character, if my life points hit zero then I die. If I could use my healing skills, I would make an army of clones to heal me while I am taking on the attack.” He hits his shoulder pauldron and activates his armor covered in gold, silver, and dark blue. “All I got is my armor.”

Jackson just laughed before saying. "I know I just need your help with something, do you alchemy by any chance?" Jackson asked while creating a table and chairs out of stone.

“Yeah, I passed through the door of truth.” Deltorix said before pointing up at the stands. “Ed helped me and paid the price for it. Now I can do just about anything with it as long as I have the right resources.”

Jackson nodded before saying. "Me too, except Moro from dragon ball super was the one who paid the price as in he that guy new play toy," Jackson said before continuing.

"I was asking because I wanted you to help me with something," Jackson said as Celestia and Luna as well as Twilight teleported behind him.

Deltorix shrugged before saying. “Well seeing as you already know how to use it the best I can do is give you a ton of books to read on the subject.”

"While that's the thing I have the power I just don't know how to use it," Jackson said.

“Alright, then some time after the tournament, either before we are sent back or after, I'll buy you a bunch of the books and give them to you.” Deltorix said before he looked off in the direction Itchigo left. “Shit, take cover!” He made a dome shield around himself just before a shockwave of power shook through the whole arena.

Jackson made three clones as they made a Dome of stone and reinforced it with ki and chakra.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?!?" Jackson yelled as the Shockwave of Power passed.

“Ichigo fighting someone!” Deltorix yelled over the wind.

"WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE WE GET RING OUT," Jackson yelled as he used Instant Transmission everyone to a different area.

"Is everyone okay," Jackson asked.

“I am fine, thanks.” Deltorix said while looking back at where the shockwave came from. “Damn, he is far ahead of me, I may need to train my skills for a year each, just to catch up.”

"And there is one more power I want to get before going against those guys," Jackson added looking in the same direction

“What's that?” Deltorix asked after looking back at Jackson.

"Someone here knows how to use Haki, I want to learn it," Jackson said while smirking at Deltorix.

Deltorix chuckled while also grinning. “Yeah, me too. The problem is the ones that know it are too strong for me to fight head on. If I were to try they could knock me out within a minute.”

Jackson nodded in agreement. "I don't think going 100% either in legendary or Omni super saiyan will give me a chance to fight them. Especially if one of them has conqueror Haki as well," Jackson said, frowning.

“I could just spend some money and actually buy a skill book that has instructions on how to use it, to give myself at least one of them. Then I would just need to see someone else use the other forms and I would unlock them all.” Deltorix starts but shakes his head. “But I already checked the prices, it would take a large chunk of my loot, I would rather learn it from someone.”

"The only thing I know is that you need to use your will as a power source or something like that," Jackson said, rubbing his chin.

“Huh, sounds tricky to learn. Say how about we make another deal, I give you a few skills of mine and we team up till either we are both eliminated or we make it to the finals.” Deltorix offered with a smirk.

"Before I said yes, what kind of skills are we talking about?" Jackson asked, looking at Deltorix.

Deltorix chuckled and pulled a notebook out of his inventory. “Here, read up, it's not like I could beat you anyway.” He tossed the book to Jackson.

Jackson read through the book before saying. "If possible, can you give me all the dragon slayer magic except poison and replace it with metal bending and lava bending," Jackson asked Deltorix, looking at him.

“Not right now. If I tried to teach you all those it would rip your body apart. You would need someone to heal you as your body is being ripped apart.” Deltorix warned. “I can teach you the bending you requested though.”

Jackson looked at his Celestia and Luna and they shook their heads as well as Twilight. Jackson just sighed before saying. "I guess the bending will have to do for now," Jackson said.

“I will also throw in the teach skill.” Deltorix said before holding his hand out. “Deal?”

"Deal," Jackson said, shaking Deltorix's hand.

Deltorix grinned a bit. “Perfect, now do your friends want any skills?” He asked before holding his hand over Jackson’s head. “Teach Jackson Metal bending, Lava bending, and Teach.” He said then his hand glowed before Jackson's mind if filled with knowledge of how to use said skills. “I can give you one of the dragon slayer magics for now if you want.”

"I would like metal bending," Jackson's Twilight said while Luna nodded her head.

"I guess I go with fire dragon slayer magic," Jackson said while Celestia wants lava bending.

“Alright, teach Jackson fire dragon slayer magic, Twilight metal bending, and Celestia lava bending.” He said before the three glowed and Jackson was knocked on his ass as a new energy network was made inside him.

"WOAH, now that's what I call an energy rush," Jackson said while the other agreed.

Deltorix chuckled and held out his hand to help Jackson up. “Come on, we need to knock more people out, my team is down to just me, Twilight, Luna, and Greed.”

Jackson got up with Deltorix help and said. "While it's a good thing we are team up then. Because it's me, Twilight, Celestia, Luna, Rainbow, Applejack, Jiraiya, Kakashi and Itachi are still in," Jackson said.

After that Jackson and Deltorix team went into the forest to find some more people to fight and ring out.


02:36:07

Lord Twigo finished his food and took out a napkin, wiping off some food residue off his face and cleaning his hand. He then put the rest in his chest plate and stood up to his full height, he cleared his throat. “So, how are you guys holding up?”

“Fine.” The team replied before turning to face him.

“Good, good,” Lord Twigo nodded, “But I must apologize.”

“Oh, for-!”

Lord Twigo’s foot appeared in front of Twilight and slammed into her face at the speed of light, sending her into a multitude of rocks and trees. Lord Twigo turned to face the rest and shot a beam of light into Krimzon, Lord Twigo unsheathed his blade and began to march towards the rest with a frown.

Berserker sighed before he brought out his chainsaw. “It won’t kill, but you may not like what it actually does.” He warned the Commander as he revved it up. “Twilight, drop the illusion.” At his command, Lord Twigo realised that it was only him and Berserker within their immediate vicinity. The rest were nothing but rock and stone roughly shaped like them. “Sorry, but I told them to hide and rest.”

“Hm, so it would seem, but like I said, I apologize.” Lord Twigo coated his blade fully in Armament Haki and sent a wave of Conqueror’s Haki at Berserker. This made the ground shake and the trees snap in half. Lord Twigo prepared a stance.

Berserker stood his ground and endured it. “Well, no hard feelings.” He huffed before getting into a defensive stance, though a little awkward with a chainsaw as a melee weapon.

Lord Twigo dashed at Berserker and when they clashed blades, Berserker expected to tear through the blade, but the chainsaw stopped once it hit his blade. Armament Haki halted it from continuing, Lord Twigo raised his knee to Berserker’s face and his knee began to glow brightly, briefly blinding him. Lord Twigo slammed his heel into Berserker’s rib, this sent him through a boulder and some trees. “Speed is weight my friend, I may be heavy but I’m fast as light.” Lord Twigo said, getting in a stance again.

Berserker groaned as he got back up, holding the side of where he got hit in the rib. He inspected his chainsaw, still in good condition but it wasn’t needed after all. “Can’t use you.” Putting it away in his inventory, he summoned a power sword. Activating its power field, the blade lit up with streaks of electricity dancing along it before becoming engulfed in blue fire. “Warhammer 40K may be epically fucking crazy in its own right, but it should keep me on equal footing with your swordsmanship. Everything else I need to worry about.”

Berserker then closed his eyes, using his Observation Haki to tell him what would be coming his way. Since Lord Twigo can use Light to blind him, he cannot risk his actual eyesight. Next was pouring his Armament Haki into the blade, which worked surprisingly well in boosting its duration and enhancing its power output. Even the power coloration turned from blue to red.

Lord Twigo and Berserker clashed blades yet Berserker was pushed back due to Lord Twigo’s superior strength. Lord Twigo slammed his head into Berserker’s, making him recoil in pain, Lord Twigo put two fingers in front of Berserker’s eyes. “Amaterasu.” Berserker proceeds to be blind once again, “I’m sorry little one,” Lord Twigo forms a sword of light in his other hand. Lord Twigo then begins to attack Berserker more and more, going faster and faster.

Berserker had no choice but to walk back lest he get chopped to bits, Lord Twigo twirled his blades and slammed them down. Berserker easily dodged the attack, the light blade in Lord Twigo’s hand disintegrated and his hand was placed on the ground. “Well, sorry…” The ground behind him began to change, rocks and trees turned into pure light. The light shifted into fists and thousands of the light fists began to rain down upon Berserker. “I should stop apologizing, you truly don’t deserve it.”

Berserker was down on his hands and knees, trying to withstand the onslaught of Lord Twigo’s attack. “You’re…right…” He grunted through gritted teeth, his rage building up. “I…don’t deserve…an apology!” Slowly he began to stand up even when the raining Fists of Light hadn’t stopped. “Because I, too, am an unapologetic, mean, old arsehole!” He roared out, his Conqueror’s Haki flaring up to match that of Lord Twigo’s as he climbed out of the crater he was being pounded into and stood before the Knight.

Lord Twigo gave out his Conqueror’s Haki, it was way stronger than before and even began to push Berserker back. Lord Twigo put his sword in his sheath and dashed towards Berserker, his fists coated in Armament Haki. Lord Twigo slammed his fist into Berserker’s wrist that held his blade and began to punch him. Lord Twigo clasped his hands together, “Jusshigan!” Lord Twigo jabbed all of his fingers into Berserker’s chest, making blood come out his chest. Lord Twigo was making it obvious that he wasn’t holding back anymore. Lord Twigo stomped on Berserker’s foot and slammed his fist into Berserker’s jaw.

“Jugon Ogi: “Fukuro Dataki!” Lord Twigo appeared on all sides of Berserker and began to pummel him from all angles, left, right, back, front, everywhere. Lord Twigo’s fist began to glow with light. “Jugon!” Lord Twigo slammed his fist into Berserker’s face. “Shigan “Oren”!” Lord Twigo stabbed his fingers into several parts of Berserker’s body, specifically stabbing his finger into Berserker’s wound.

“Well…guess I’ll end up with some new scars.” Berserker thought to himself before his body finally hit the floor; a broken bloody mess from Lord Twigo’s handy work.

Lord Twigo grabbed Berserker by the neck and raised him high, “The first team without its leader, interesting.” Lord Twigo got ready to make off with the wind when he got jumped by the Night Sentinels. First was Krimzon who used his Vortex Rifle to snipe the hand holding Berserker off to free their leader. Cerlis came racing through and retrieved Berserker before more harm could be done.

Lord Twigo snapped his head towards Cerlis before smirking and turning into light, instead of Cerlis he appeared before Krimzon and slammed his foot at lightspeed into him. The force sent Krimzon through any object that was behind him, Lord Twigo then pointed a finger towards Cerlis. “Let’s lighten up, shall we?” Lord Twigo fired off a beam of light into Cerlis’ shoulder and began to advance forward with Conqueror’s Haki flaring all around him. He began to chuckle, “Baa baa black sheep, have you any wool?” He sang as he marched forth.

“Yes, sir…yes, sir. Three bags…full.” Cerlis responded in pain when she lost her footing and dropped Berserker, who groaned in pain too.

“One for my master…” A ball of light spawned to his right, “One for the dame…” A ball spawned to his left, “And for the little girl who lives down the lane…” Multiple balls of light appeared behind him. The balls of lights formed fists and shot forth to pummel Cerlis to smithereens.

“Ugh, fucking Hell…” Berserker spat out as he tried to lean up to look upon Lord Twigo. “What’s next, London Bridge is falling down?”

“I have my own version, Berserker’s Team is falling down…” Lord Twigo appeared behind Cerlis, grabbing her by the helmet and slamming her into the ground. Lord Twigo used Observation Haki to locate the others and flew towards them, he quickly located Luna. “Falling down…” Lord Twigo tripped the princess and slammed his knee into her back. He then shot off to Celestia. “Falling down…” Lord Twigo used Jugon and slammed his fist into her nose, breaking it. “Berserker’s Team is falling down…” Lord Twigo appeared next to Luna and slammed his heel into the top of her head. “My fair lady!” Lord Twigo stepped on her back, making a small crater.

“Can’t you just bring them to me at least?” Berserker asked with a sigh of annoyance.

“Sure,” One by one the beaten up members of his team appeared before Berserker. “Now, your team is the only team that hasn’t had a team member lost. So… Choose three to boot,” Lord Twigo said, glancing down upon Berserker.

“Are we anywhere near the edge?” Berserker questioned.

“Did I not fucking mention that I can move at the speed of light, I was going easy on you and not kicking you off. I can literally send you in a fucking garbage bag, are you that deaf?” Lord Twigo asked Berserker’s Team.

“No shit, you shiny cuntbag.” Berserker retorted before Dyrux, Sellox and Cerlis raised their hands. “Well, there you have it.”

“Goodbye, next time you see me, be prepared for a hard battle. Remember what I taught you from here out.” Dyrux, Sellox, and Cerlis were swept off their feet by a ray of light, said ray of light flew off. Only leaving Berserker and the remainder of his team.

“Well, here’s to hoping I don’t end up killing someone.” Berserker snorted before getting back up on his feet, despite his injuries. “C’mon, let’s find some place to rest. I wanna sleep this headache off.” One by one, the rest slowly got back up and began searching for shelter. Twilight used her Observation Haki to keep them hidden and find a suitable place for them to lie down.

No one said a word, the only sounds that could be heard were the fights happening all around them.

“So… That happened.” A familiar voice announced. Twilight and the others then turned their heads to see Quill, once again walking towards them, his smirk gone. The navy haired man continued walking towards them, until he came to a stop right in front of them. “Do you think you might have stood a better chance with Fioren Magic?”

“No.” They answered him flatly.

Huffing with a dry chuckle, Quill looked over at Twilight and calmly looked at her. “You’re probably right. Though, I’d like to ask, why did you refuse my offer to teach you a few things about Fioren Magic?” He asked them.

“Because you talked too much shit and you said we’d end up becoming something else.” Twilight retorted with narrowed eyes.

“Well, then you’re either all dumbasses, or you just don’t listen too well. Or, possibly both.” Quill remarked. “Because I only said that about Dragon Slayer Magic. Not the rest of Fioren Magic.”

“You also said that they were one of the same.” Twilight reminded him.

Quill paused, before sighing. “Yes. Yes, I suppose I did say that. But that wasn’t what I meant.” He explained. “What I meant was that they both originate from Fiore, as such they are both Fioren Magics, however, they are very different in their effects. Dragon Slayer Magic is the only one that would rob you of who you are at this moment.” Quill elaborated, sitting down in front of the group.

“Why are you trying to make this offer again?” Twilight asked tiredly.

“Two reasons.” Quill told her, holding up two fingers with his right hand. “One, it’ll make things in this tournament a bit more exciting and interesting. Two, it would likely help you in the long run, and honestly… I just want to help.” He admitted, shrugging before placing his hand back into his lap.

Everyone looked towards Berserker, who thought it over before letting out a sigh of frustration. “Fine, you can teach those who choose. Just don’t bitch and whine about Dragon Slayer magic, because that’s not what they want to learn.”

“Alright… that’ll do.” Quill smiled kindly. “So, who’d like to learn?” Twilight, Celestia, Luna and surprisingly, Ionyx, raised their hands.

“Sergeant?” Verharai questioned in confusion.

“Sir, I don’t care what others would say about me. Besides, this is different. It isn’t Tartarian Magic, it’s Fioren Magic. Just let me go through with this.” Ionyx snapped back at his officier without hesitation.

Verharai sighed and nodded. “You’re right, yes. It is different.” Never try to argue with a Crusader; their barks carry more bites to them.

Standing back up, Quill began to explain. “Well, let me start off by saying this; Fioren Magic is quite literally, fueled by the user’s emotions. The stronger the emotion you’re feeling, whether happiness, rage, sorrow, or whatever, the stronger the magic will react. This is important, because the learning process relies heavily on the one learning it, doing what feels natural to them. If that’s meditating, then you meditate and focus on feeling the etherion particles flowing through you and harnessing that, and if it’s exercising or some type of physical activity, do that.” Quill instructed.

While they focused on that, Berserker sat underneath a nearby tree and the others watched. Closing his eyes, his mind drifted towards Lord Twigo: his target. The only way to get to him though, was through the other Displaced. As fucked up of a plan as it is, this was still a tournament. Hell, he wasn’t even sure if he could reach that and even if he did, what then? He, and whoever’s left, would have to contend with the other Commanders.

“Maybe I shouldn’t have agreed to this.” He wondered.

“If you didn’t, none of you would have learned about these new abilities.” The Titan, one that he had killed long ago and now living within his head, countered his thought process.

“Maybe, but I feel like I acted too hastily.” Berserker remarked.

“Perhaps, but when has that ever stopped you?” The Titan questioned.

“People stopped me from making and going through stupid decisions.” Berserker answered, his right hand curled into a fist.

“But they didn’t this time. Besides, why not learn this ‘Fairy Magic’? You have the potential.” The Titan suggested.

“I’ll end up becoming a Dragon Slayer, or even a Demon Slayer, maybe a combination of the two. Too risky.” Berserker scoffed but this made the Titan laugh. “What’s so funny?”

“That you’d believe yourself to be so easily swayed. Not every Universe out there follows the same rules. They are all different from one another, so really, what makes you think you’ll end up becoming someone else?” The Titan asked with a chuckle of amusement. “Trust me when I say this: your Universe would never allow it.”

After that, Berserker was left with his own thoughts once more before he opened his eyes. Looking over towards Quill and his students, they seem to have made progress in their learning of Fioren Magic. Twilight and Celestia chose to meditate while Luna and Ionyx decided to train with one another.

“You seem to be thinkin’ pretty hard there pal.” A voice emerged, breaking Berserker’s thoughts, startling him slightly. Though he made it a point not to show that, he did look up at the origin of the voice, finding the green haired Zirconis sitting casually atop a tree branch. “What’re you thinkin’ ‘bout?” The jade haired man asked with a smile.

“Lord Twigo and then this whole magical business.” Berserker answered with a roll of his hand.

“Ah, yes. That does make sense.” Zirconis mused, nodding slightly. “Say, why don’t you take up the opportunity? You could learn something about yourself. After all, Fioren Magic is quite literally the best representation of one’s self.” Zirconis questioned, looking at Berserker.

Holding up a finger, Berserker lit it up like a candle. Zirconis could feel the heat all the way up in the tree he was perched on, not to mention how bloody red the little flame was. “Argent Energy isn’t something I’m willing to mess around with and I’m not one for magic. Nothing personal, I’m just not very proficient in it.” Berserker answered before smothering it out quickly.

Zirconis hummed in acknowledgment of the reason, returning his watchful gaze towards Quill and his temporary students. The Jade Dragon thought for a few moments, contemplating a few things before looking back down at Berserker. “Hey, that Argent Energy stuff. It has something to do with Devils, right?” Zirconis asked curiously. “Why don’t you try and harness it in a way that’s more useful for it, such as learning how to bend it into Devil Slayer Magic?”

Berserker thought it over. “Hm, Devil Slayer Magic huh?” It certainly has a nice ring to it. “Would it be any different to Demon Slayer Magic?”

“I mean… those are pretty much the same in terms of technicalities but they’re pretty different from what I recall.” Zirconis pondered, scratching the back of his head. “There were quite a few Devils that wandered around during the time I lived, though I only knew a few personally. The truth is, I only really know of one Devil Slayer, that being Gray Fullbuster of the Fairy Tail Guild.” Zirconis told Berserker.

Hopping down from the tree, Zirconis landed on the ground with a soft thud before placing his hands in his pockets. “Being a Dragon, I don’t know how to teach you Devil Slayer Magic, but from what I do know; it takes a Devil to teach a Devil.” Zirconis told him before walking over to go help Quill, who seemed to be struggling with explaining something to his temporary students. Once again leaving Berserker with his thoughts.

“It takes a Devil to teach a Devil…” Berserker repeated before looking over to Ionyx. “Well, naturally he’s a Demon who was trained to slay the Demons of Hell itself. But just like the rest, he is also imbued with the power of Argent Energy, so that makes all of the Sentinel Legion Devil Slayers as well.” He hummed. “That would be quite the force of reckoning, if it were possible…” For now, it was an idea that would have to be saved until the time comes. Time for some more shut-eye!