• Published 5th Feb 2022
  • 699 Views, 24 Comments

The Displaced Tournament of Power - Uncle Iroh



It's been roughly two years since the events of the Displaced Tournament Princess Elia had an idea to give back to the Displaced in kindness. Another tournament! But with nine universes of ten fighters each participating. This will be fun!

  • ...
11
 24
 699

It Ends Here! Arkham and Noel vs Team B!

03:18:38

(Shortly after when the Commanders recovered)

Team B stared out in fascinated horror at the devastation that had been wrecked on the arena. They’d found one of a few islands that had survived the eruption, though “survived” was a relative term. The small glob of rock and roasted vegetation barely provided room for the three of them to move around.

“If anyone comes after us,” Gleaming muttered, “it’ll be difficult to fight them.”

“Are you good for another summon, Coco?” Cloud asked.

Coco nodded dumbly, her eyes still taking in the devastation. “I- um- yes, I’m mostly recovered. But…” She turned a despairing gaze on Cloud. “How the hay are we supposed to fight people who can do things like this?!”

“We aren’t,” Gleaming answered in Cloud’s stead. “We’re going to fight some of the other survivors. The Royal Siblings will fight the powerhouses that did this. And Sora, if he made it through.”

Coco nodded, obviously relieved. She turned back to the devastation. “Still, all this from one attack.” She stepped forward, leaping onto the battered and cooked remains of a tree to get a better view. “How does someone even-”

Coco suddenly sees two familiar figures off in the distance standing on a floating rock surrounded by burning trees, from the smoke she sees two piercing sets of eyes. “Rankyaku.” The smoke was split in two and the air slash whizzed past Coco’s face. It was them, Arkham Knight and Noel standing side by side with crossed arms.

“ARE YOU BUCKING KIDDING ME?!” Gleaming shouted, finally losing her professional composure. “WHY THE BUYSOMEAPPLES ARE THEY GUNNING FOR US AGAIN?! I OUTTA-”

Suddenly a green slime covered hand bursts from the tree trunk and grabs hold of Coco’s hind hoof.

Gleaming and Cloud then stared as Coco stiffened up. “Um, Coco,” Cloud said, pointing. “You’ve got a little something on your-”

“EEEEEEEP!”

Coco went to town on the tree, smashing it over and over with her three free hooves. “Getitoffgetitoffgetitoffgetitoffgetitoff!”

Gleaming sighed in exasperation and erected a shield around them, glaring out at Arkham and Noel. “Cloud, whatever this is, could you make sure it wraps up quickly? I don’t think these yaying motherbuckers are gonna wait for long.”

The tree started to crumble away as a green dripping humanoid arose from inside the massive log, “Ah man this is so gross,” It spoke. It looked over to the ponies who were staring with raised eyebrows. “What, you've never seen a guy take a nap in a tree before?”

“Kinda,” Cloud answered, staring in fascinated horror at the slimy human. “But usually he’s more on the tree than literally in it.”

“Blame my team leader,” it says as steam starts to come off it and the slime hardened and crumbled away to reveal an orange partially dressed human with a sword as long as himself on his back and a black chain wrapped around his right arm.

Arkham pressed a button on his mask and switched volume to maximum, he motioned Noel to cover his ears, which the drake obliged. Arkham cleared his throat. HEY JACKASSES! I WILL MAKE THIS SHORT! ME AND NOEL WANT TO FINISH WHAT WE STARTED, AND WE WON’T GIVE UP! YOU HAVE NOWHERE TO HIDE, NOEL TOOK OUT SOL, KYLE SACRIFICED HIMSELF TO TAKE OUT LUNA! AND WE WON’T LET HIS SACRIFICE GO IN VAIN! SO PREPARE!” Arkham crouched down and got in a running stance.

JUST GIVE US A BUCKING MINUTE!” It was no Royal Canterlot Voice, but Gleaming was used to shouting orders at troops. “WE’VE GOT A BUCKING ZOMBIE SITUATION TO DEAL WITH OVER HERE, SO JUST SIT TIGHT UNTIL WE’RE READY TO KICK YOUR FLANKS!!!

“OKAY WE’LL WAIT FOR YOU TO GET RIPE SO THAT WE CAN DEVOUR YOUR SOULS!” Arkham blinked in shock at his own words. “SORRY, THAT WAS A BIT MUCH!”

“Okay I woke up in the middle of a shit show,” the man chuckles.

Gleaming huffed and turned to their new companion, clearing her throat. “So,” she asked, deadpan, “do we have to fight you too, or what? Because really, we weren’t screwed enough.”

“Sweet heart,” he returned the deadpan look, “You wouldn’t even last two minutes in a fight with me. Zabuza had the knowledge to quit while he was ahead. If I had taken the right steps beforehand instead of playing around with him I wouldn’t be standing here now,” he held up his hand and a keyblade appeared in it causing the groups’ eyes to widen, “Besides I don’t need anything from your group. I have one already,” he holds it up and takes the chain off the end.

“Here,” he tossed it to Gleaming who caught it in her magic. “Give it to your boss and tell him it's a gift from Ichigo Kurosaki. Feel free to use it in the meantime. Later.” he salutes then vanishes before their eyes in a blur of speed.

Gleaming stared from where Ichigo had stood to the keychain in her magic before sighing and floating it over to Coco. “Is this what it’s like traveling with Sora?” she asked as Coco took the keychain and stowed it away. “Random weird humans popping up out of nowhere?”

Coco shrugged. “Not so far. But then, I’ve barely joined his group. According to Jazz, the last one was a dragon.”

“Right.” Gleaming turned back to glare at Arkham and Noel. “I think it’s time you played your trump card, whatever that is. Do you think it’ll be able to fight in these conditions?”

Coco giggled and summoned her keyblade, pointing it out towards the other island. “Oh, I think IT will feel right at home here.”

Arkham glanced at Noel, turning his volume down. “They’re planning something, on your toes Noel, things are going to get dangerous.” Arkham adopted a fighting stance, clenching his fists.

A flash of light from behind them drew their attention. A large boulder - about as tall as Arkham and rather narrow - stood there. It looked like some sort of statue, perhaps of a reptile or bird, crafted of grayish-black stone and half-melted. The only part of it that seemed untouched by wear were two orb-like eyes, apparently sculpted closed.

Arkham raised his finger to his head and pushed a button, “600 degrees Celsius, just like igneous rock. It’s hot, yet it’s dormant, could it be that it needs something to awaken it? No, they wouldn’t be so desperate, unless… Wait! Is that something from a… I've seen it before… Uh… It’s uh…” Arkham said, trying to figure out what it is, he squinted his eyes from his mask. “Noel, help me out here, what is that one movie from Disney where that earth chick was flying about before… Oh fuck it’s the Firebird.”

“Damn, it's been years since I last saw that movie…” Noel said with a shake of his head over old childhood memories.

The stone eyes snapped open! Baleful orbs of yellow flame stared out at Arkham and Noel as smoke began to billow forth from the stone, twisting into skulls and howling faces. The eyes steadily rose through the smoke as it grew, leaning down at them as the temperature suddenly spiked.

“1330 DEGREES CELSIUS HOLY FUCKING SHIT! IT’S LIKE WE’RE FIGHTING AKAINU!” Arkham shouted, a mix of fear and excitement rang throughout his voice. “HELL YEAH!”

“Rather odd enthusiasm there, Arkham..” Noel said, deeply grateful he can give everyone the spell buffs before he and Arkham arrived here, but it was still pretty intensely hot to Arkham.

The smoke began to thin - or perhaps the Firebird simply outgrew it. Reddish lava coated its outside as it heaved upwards in fits and bursts until it stood at its full height, several hundred feet tall. It slowly spread its wings, the edges dripping lava as they pulled apart which Noel and Arkham hurried to dodge. The inside of its body was slightly brighter - an orangish-red - and radiated more heat than light. The only true bright spots on its body were a crest of flame upon its head and its eyes, which glared down with a vicious, gleeful, intelligent malevolence. It opened its beak wide, and spat a torrent of lava and fire.

“Kamisori!” Arkham had kicked off the air, making him dash and lunge across it, shockingly, he was going right towards the Firebird. “Noel, on me!” Arkham before lunging above Firebird. “Noel, attack its gut with any non-fire-based spell you got, I have a plan.”

“Got it.” Noel said with a nod as he inhaled; sparks of purple building up in his maw before firing a Flare spell toward the Phoenix’s gut. The Firebird took the shot, barely flinching at the blow. It aimed its next breath of lava at Noel.

“Dodge and keep on firing when you have an opening! Place your shots well and find its weak spots!!” Arkham ordered.

Noel flew up into the air to avoid the breath of lava, Noel exhaling Flare shot after Flare shot as he flew to keep out of the breath of lava’s range; causing the land to be further coated in magma. The Firebird shrugged off each blow, its expression gleeful as it chased Noel through the air with its shots.

Gleaming and Cloud stared in horror at the distant battle before turning as one to the heavily panting Coco. “...so,” Gleaming eventually said. “I guess that’s IT.”

Coco nodded; her expression weary but victorious. “IT was going to be hard for them to handle before. But now…”

Arkham was now higher than the stands, so high that the Firebird looked like an ant. Arkham raised his foot high. “Seimei Kikan: Kami-e Bushin!” Arkham slimmed down, he wasn’t as bulky as he used to be, more lean and agile. Arkham began to spin dash, however, he was also using Rankyaku, he was a blue and red blue as white began to outline his circular form. He began to pick up speed as he dove down towards the Firebird, he began to cry out in effort as he shot lasers from his feet to pick up more speed with the added rockets he was now careening down upon the Firebird. “Seimei Kikan: Kaijo!” He was now back to his bulkier form and with all that bulk and speed he picked up with leaned he fired the Rankyaku. “Rankyaku “Ultimate Amane Dachi”!” The donut-like air slash expanded and tore through the Firebird and cleaved the arena in half, making two giant separate islands.

The Firebird screeched, the sound like a thousand crackling bolts of lighting. It collapsed to the island below it, slowly spreading in an ever-growing pool of lava that soon covered the entire rock.

Then, its edge touched the lake of lava.

With a guttural, molten slurp, the Firebird sloughed off the island - taking half of its mass with it - and sunk into the lake. The surface stilled, the Firebird apparently gone.

Still, something deep and primal told Noel and Arkham that it wasn’t over.

“We stunned it, Noel, I’m sorry to ask you, but I need you to kick into high gear. The only way to defeat this thing is to push it off the edge, and as long as there is lava, it will keep on coming back stronger than ever before.” Arkham said as he was using Geppo to stay afloat, “I’m going to be using something I haven’t used in a while.” Arkham vanished and appeared next to Noel. “Transform, at least one form, because we’re sending this thing flying.”

“It’ll take some time to build up the limit break, not unless I endure a powerful direct hit..” Noel explained, deeply wishing he could charge it up in a similar fashion like Cloud in the Super Smash Games.

Lava erupted around them before they could do any damage. A massive beak formed around them, threatening to snap shut and pull them under.

“Alright, Gallant Knight… ACTIVATE!” Arkham pulled out a capsule and opened it, revealing a blue and red can with the number 69 in red on it. Arkham put the can to his waist and he was enveloped in light, from the light everyone saw him growing a cape, his boots becoming more knight-like, his helmet becoming knight-like as well. The light then exploded into dust and out came Arkham but he was so very different. He looked like a Superhero, his cape was blue with red fire marks on it, as well as the number 69 on it. His gauntlets were now more… Hero like instead of dangerous looking. His whole chest plate was red, blue, and it had a claymore and shield as its mark. Arkham crossed his arms. “Greetings, it is I, Gallant, the Gallant Knight! 69 is my Number in more ways than one!” Gallant did a superhero pose before looking down at the beak, Gallant held his hands together. “Gallant… LANCER!” A wave of magic slammed down into the beak, piercing through it like a lance through a bandit.

The beak ceased to rise, losing its form and collapsing in waves of mere lava. No sooner had their lines of sight cleared than they saw another plume of lava spurting skyward, a beaked head at its end. The Firebird’s newest head dove down, attempting once again to consume them.

“HAHA! It is no use, for I am the Gallant Knight!” Gallant said, raising his index finger high, he then pointed the finger at the head of Firebird. “Gallant… Finger!” A beam of magic shot forth and splattered the head of Firebird, making lava rain around them, yet one didn’t land on either of them. Its long, sinuous neck slowly fell back to the lake below. “That is the Gallant Finger, I can show you its variation if you so desire.”

Two eyes of yellow opened in the lava beneath him before a small cavity opened up below them, lava shooting straight up in a deadly geyser. Three other sets of eyes and mouths opened around them, blasting Noel and Arkham from all directions.

“Noel, my comrade, dodge!” Gallant yelled, unlike before with Luna, he began to become faster than before. Vanishing from sight, leaving Noel to dodge the lava careening towards him. Noel went on the move, flying off to avoid the lava. Despite having spell barriers on, Noel lacked the confidence that he’d survived heat of that sort of degree. Noel exhaled his strongest Flare into the phoenix’s eye. One of the four faces collapsed, its stream of lava petering off, but the other three streams continued undeterred.

Gallant shot forth, his hands were glowing with magic, he shot bolts of magic at the faces, dodging them as he did. Suddenly, he found himself surrounded by the three, Gallant crossed his arms and glowed blue and red. “Gallant… ARROWS!” Gallant uncrossed his arms and spiky bolts of magic shot from all around him. Tearing through all of them like a hot knife through butter. Gallant began to pant. “Jesus, how much can it take?”

“Now I wish my Neo form didn’t wear off after I took care of Sol.” Noel said with a snort as he aimed his head toward the sky, soon releasing a burst of Kiloflares, aiming for all the heads. The heads merely melded back into the lake, the Kiloflares throwing up plumes of lava where they struck. Another head rose not a second later, studying them with annoyed interest as it resumed half-heartedly shooting geysers of lava at them, watching to see how they moved..

“It's like dealing with a goddamn Hydra, you get rid of one head, and another takes its place…” Noel said with a loud snort of annoyance.

“It’s analyzing us, damn it all! If only we had a-” Gallant snapped his head towards Coco, Gleaming and Cloud. “PREPARE YOUR ANUS!” Gallant shot forth, breaking the sound barrier.

A massive wall of lava erupted in his path, condensing and detailing into a wing. Gallant was moving too quickly to stop and was swatted out of the air. Luckily, he landed on another small island of stone. The wing collapsed again, but another wave of lava rose up, brilliant tail-feathers falling over Coco and the others and shielding them in a dome of molten stone.

Gallant looked up at the sky, his fists clenched, “Why… Why don’t you fall? Why… Why…!” Gallant clenched his fists, and stood up. “Kyle sacrificed himself for us to beat you, I fought against Hydras, lions, and dogs. Why is this happening? Why can’t we beat you? No. No more! I will not stand for this no longer! I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIIIISSSS!!!!” Gallant yelled, firing a wave of Conqueror’s Haki, the Haki absorbed half of the arena and made the magma, trees, and katchin shake and groan.

From the stands, Kyle’s eyes widened.

“Conqueror’s Haki?!” Kyle yelled in sheer shock.

Gallant stood up and looked at the dome, Gallant coated his right leg in Armament Haki and added magic onto it, a blue and red aura surrounded him. Gallant got ready to leap towards the dome and fired off, breaking the sound barrier once more. As magma rose to stop him, with Gallant’s Future Sight he dodged the attacks and closed it on the dome. Gallant clenched his fists. “GALLANT…!” Gallant appeared before the dome, “...KICK!!!” Gallant slammed his foot into the dome, the magma splattered like blood and Gallant landed before the aftermath.

They were gone.

In their place was a familiar monster from Disney’s Hercules.

The Magma Titan grinned before collapsing upon him.

“GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!!!!!” A wave of Conqueror’s Haki swarmed around him, water formed around Gallant’s fist. “Fish-Man Karate Ogi: BURAIKAN!” Coating his fist in Armament Haki and slammed his fist into the Magma Titan’s gut right as it collapsed onto him. Water pierced right through the Magma Titan and sent it back off of him and into the magma floor around him. “Kamisori!” Gallant vanished and reappeared next to Noel. “Guess what happened?”

“..I don’t know, nor why the Firebird changed into something else.” Noel answered confusedly.

MELT! NOEL!” The Magma Titan surged up from below him, trying to body-slam him into the molten lake below. Noel was caught off guard, thus he was plunged into the lake below.

Coco panted and gasped, robbed of all strength and barely conscious as she lay upon the ground. Cloud looked over her worriedly. “I told you that it was a bad idea,” she murmured. “Should have just left things to Gleaming.”

“I’m grateful for the distraction.” Gleaming was sweating buckets, on the verge of collapsing herself. The teleport to another island had taken a lot out of her - teleportation spells not being her expertise - and she was further working to keep them concealed beneath two shields: one a non-detection shield, and a second of the more standard sort in case their opponents somehow managed to find them anyway. “But this is pretty much it for me. I can hold these shields for however long you need me to, but I’m out of teleports. If we get found out, you need to take Coco on your back and fly. Keep them away from her while her lava monsters take care of them.”

Cloud nodded, gently stroking Coco’s mane as she stared out across the lake of lava. “Alright. But I hope it doesn’t come to that.”

Gallant turns to Noel, “Noel, you need to get hit to activate your Limit Burst, right?” He found Noel gone. “Noel?” Gallant looked around frantically. “NOEL!” Gallant looked to his side to see…

…A massive wing rose up, swatting towards Gallant. It flung him away, though with less force than he’d expected. The Firebird rose up to its full height before him and started to back away rapidly, taunting him with a sneer and a few easily dodged bursts of flaming lava.

Gallant looked at his hands, he was alone. All alone. Kyle, Noel, all of them were gone! All because of Team B and their summons. Gallant felt weak in the knees… He lost… First he lost to Luna, then he lost Kyle, and now he lost Noel. Despite unlocking Future Sight, despite being able to see the future, he could never predict this. “I…” He wanted to give up, he truly meant it this time. He was already embarrassed, already humiliated, even the fucking bird was taunting him. He was a joke, a mockery, nothing but a fail-

No.

Fuck this. Fuck Coco. Fuck Gleaming. Fuck Cloud. Fuck the Magma Titan. Fuck the Firebird. FUCK EVERYONE IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN TOURNAMENT!

Gallant clenched his fists in anger, he began to breathe heavily, snarling and growling like a hungry wolf searching for its prey. Gallant began to surge Ki and Magic around him, Gallant’s fists began to bleed from how hard he was clenching them. He glared up at the Firebird and appeared before it before it could blink. “FIST OF THE BLACK TURTLE!” With one Armament Haki, Ki, and Magic fueled strike, he sent the Firebird spiraling into the void. His Glare switched to the Magma Titan. “RIP AND TEAR UNTIL IT’S DONE!” Gallant shot towards the Magma Titan and appeared under it, slamming his foot into the Titan’s gut; he sent it to the Heavens, but he wasn’t there. He flew after it and slammed his foot into its jaw. “HELL’S GALLANT KNIGHT KICK!” He sent the Titan after the Firebird and into the void.

Gallant inhaled, “COCK POMMEL! CLOUD CUNTER! GLEAMING BITCH! PICK A GOD AND PRAY!” Using Observation Haki, he located the trio. “HELL’S GALLANT STOMP!” Gallant dove down, breaking the sound barrier once more to take them out. Ending this farce, this pain, the agony!

Twin behemoths rose from the lava before him, Firebird and Titan bearing sneering smirks. He had no time to react before plowing into the latter, the mass of magma slowing him significantly. But Gallant clenched his teeth and continued on forth, boosting his speed further. He burst out the other side only to be consumed by the Firebird as it bore him down into the depths of the lake.

They were gone, Arkham Knight and Noel were nowhere to be found.

Gleaming held the shield for another ten minutes, paranoia fueling her magic. Finally, she let out a sigh and allowed her shields to collapse. She mirrored her shields, falling to the ground and passing out.

Cloud winced as she looked between the unconscious Guard Captain and the barely-conscious summoner. She looked up as the two summons broke the surface of the lava before her, curious eyes trained on her. “...buck it.” She lay down and curled around herself, the stress having exhausted her as well. “I’m gonna go to sleep and escape reality for a bit. Keep us safe you two. With that, she let Luna claim her.

Arkham was in the magma, his Gallant Knight Armor was protecting him from the heat, but he still felt the agony as he was pulled towards the edge of the arena. Arkham glanced at Noel as they were pulled, he couldn’t feel anything in his body. Yet he felt something. It was wet. He was crying, he had failed Noel. If anyone deserved to win, it was Noel, despite being pulled through hell, he was still fighting. He did a lot, he helped against the fight with Team B, he beat Sol by himself, he even helped him recover.

He failed a friend, he failed the one who despite being a stranger to him, helped him. They fought alongside one another, they were ready to fight together! Arkham began to sob, why wasn’t he strong enough to help someone who helped him? Why was he so weak? Why?

As they drifted to the edge, Arkham closed his eyes, preparing for the inevitable end. Arkham clenched his fists, he couldn’t stand there, and watch Noel lose! Arkham held his chest and from his chest a capsule came out. Arkham then held the capsule close to his body and opened it! Quicker than the first time, he turned into the Anti-Admiral Knight, he caught Noel just as he was going to go off the edge. He won’t, he couldn’t let Noel down. Arkham began to fly, using rocket boosters from his feet to do so. The two dwellers of the lake noticed this and began to push Arkham down, yet he couldn’t stop, he wouldn’t stop. Arkham continued to push forth, eventually gaining enough strength to use Geppo, to use Ki to shoot lasers out of his feet. Like a rocket he pushed forth, eventually roaring, his throat hoarse from all the yelling he did.

Arkham yelled even more as he forced himself to use more power, despite the two walking natural disasters forcing their power onto him, he still pushed forth. “I won’t… Fail you… Noel!” Arkham burst through the lake and hit the ground, Noel in his arms. “I got you buddy, I got you…” Arkham said as he stood up shakily. Arkham then looked to Team B in the distance, all unconscious or near it. Arkham opened a capsule and out came another set of armor, “Computer… Carry Noel to safety…” The armor nodded and held Noel and flew away. With all of that done, he turned to Team B. The Titans rose up once more to stop him, Arkham’s chestplate opened, revealing a Dynastone. “Do you know what happens when a Dynastone reaches oxygen?” Arkham took the Dynastone out of his body, depowering his suit, making it weigh down onto him. “Pop goes… The…!” Arkham threw the Dynastone at the Titans and a massive purple explosion wrung out, absorbing the entire island in an explosion.

“Weasel…”


Arkham floated on a piece of rock, separate from the tournament with no way of getting back. Arkham coughed and wheezed, his Anti Admiral Knight armor fell off into the void, leaving Arkham in his Gallant Knight armor. He looked around, his vision was blurry. “Well…” His voice changer was damaged, leaving only his real voice. “I did it, Noel…” He began to laugh wheezily, “I did something good in my life, despite being a living weapon…”

“Not sure coming out on top of three mares in a fighting tournament counts as ‘something good.’” Arkham turned his head, his gaze falling on a gray pegasus stallion who hovered nearby. “Well, one mare and the two mares protecting her. But hey, if it helps you feel better.”

“Hi, my name is Arkham… And what I classi-” Arkham coughed up blood, “...Classified as some-something g-g-good was… I helped a friend…” Arkham smiled from his mask. “Isn’t that something special? I… I… I did something good…” Arkham said with tears flowing down his masked face.

Clutzy looked up and away at where Sora was taking down the armor that held Noel, preparing to take him out of the arena. “Of course.” He turned a smile to Arkham and hovered closer, patting his head gently. “You did a wonderful thing. Your friends are lucky to have someone like you fighting for them.”

“R-really?” Arkham said his masks switched open, revealing a cybernetic and scared man with dark skin, his red eye was cracked and flipping between red and off. “I’m glad…”

Clutzy nodded before smiling sheepishly. “Now, this is a little awkward, but I’m gonna have to throw you out of the arena. Have to avenge my own friends, after all.” He looked Arkham up and down. “And let’s face it, you need some R and R.”

“I won’t rest until I make sure… Noel… Wi-” Arkham coughed blood in Clutzy’s eyes, “Wins… Sorry ‘bout that.” Arkham wheezed.

Clutzy’s eye twitched, but he stoically ignored the blood. He gently lifted Arkham into his forehooves. “Stubborn as my daughter,” he muttered, flying off towards the edge of the arena. “I swear, you’re as bad as-” His ears perked.

“Jade Dragon’s Tail Whip!” A voice cried as the clanking of gemstone against gemstone rang out, getting closer and closer until a jade chain wrapped around Arkham’s leg. Looking at the source of the jade chain, Clutzy found a jade haired man, with his lower forearm covered in dark jade scales, waving at him with his free hand. “Sorry, but I really think that he deserves to have his last wish granted.” The jade haired man chuckled, before opening his eyes, revealing glowing, toxic green colored eyes. “And besides, I watched a good portion of his fight, and I’ve come to respect the kid.”

Clutzy frowned at the new arrival. “Funny. I thought Coco deserved to fight in the finals too.” Bubbly Protector appeared, the guard wrapped in his tail. “And this one deserves to rest.” He swung it around, striking the chain which cracked under the blow. “Thunder!”

Lightning coursed up the chain, eventually reaching the jade haired man, who winced slightly, yet the electricity didn’t seem to do any real damage aside from that. “Yeah. He does deserve some rest, I agree with that.” The jade haired man shrugged, when his smile vanished and his glowing green eyes bore straight at Clutzy. “But he also deserves to make sure his friend is safe before that.”

Checking Arkham and finding him unconscious, Clutzy nodded towards the distant figure of Sora right as he tossed Noel out of the arena. “Good luck with that.”

“Well, fuck.” The jade haired man grumbled.

Suddenly running up behind the jade haired man, was a navy haired man, whose left arm was covered in black and orange scales, as well as black and silver spikes. “Yo, Zirconis. Did you manage to sa-?” The navy haired man asked, slowing down and cutting himself off as he saw Noel fall into the void. “Shit. Welp, one’s better than none. Reel him in Z, I’ll talk to him when he wakes up.”

“Alrighty then, whatever you say Quill.” Zirconis shrugged.

He then tugged his arm back with extreme force, ripping Arkham from Clutzy’s hooves with enough force to make Clutzy flip in the air comically, before catching the unconscious Commander in his arms. Giving Arkham’s body over to Quill, the navy haired man placed the Commander over his shoulder, as Zirconis dispelled his whip, causing it to evaporate in green particles, before Quill turned around and jogged away. Now all that was left was Zirconis, staring at the pegasus, as a smirk grew onto the jade haired man’s face, his toxic green eyes filled with excitement.

Clutzy sighed and shifted Bubbly Protector into his forehooves. “I just don’t know what went wrong.”