• Published 5th Feb 2022
  • 699 Views, 24 Comments

The Displaced Tournament of Power - Uncle Iroh



It's been roughly two years since the events of the Displaced Tournament Princess Elia had an idea to give back to the Displaced in kindness. Another tournament! But with nine universes of ten fighters each participating. This will be fun!

  • ...
11
 24
 699

Clash Of Teams, A Fight Of Ionyx, Steel, And Rock!

Clash of Teams, a fight of Ionyx, Steel, and Rock!

00:31:44

“Sir, the bitch’s back!” Sergeant Ionyx pointed up high where Deltorix’s Celestia could be seen hovering, her horn charging up.

“Defenders, shields up!” Berserker ordered and a green, dome-like barrier was erected before they were hit by that blinding heat ray of hers.

“Take this you monsters.” She said as she unleashed her attack.

“Uh, aren’t we stuck here?” Twilight questioned nervously while the attack kept up.

“For now.” Berserker responded as the shield held.

Soon the attack stopped when she heard Berserker’s Twilight’s voice. “Twilight? How could you follow these human monsters?” She asked.

“I’m not your Twilight, because my Celestia and Luna are right here.” Berserker’s Twilight retorted harshly and the pony version of Celestia flinched. “I don’t know what your problem is, but you're worse than any human alive right now.”

Once Deltorix’s Celestia lands in front of them to see them, she frowns. “Oh, you’re some of those abominations of nature that are fusions of ponies and humans.” She said before changing her horn again. “Your suffering is almost over.” She said as she was preparing another attack.

“Doubtful, you midget horse cunt. Krimzon!” Berserker barked out and Sergeant Krimzon took aim, shooting Pony Celestia’s horn which interrupted her spell. Their guns were rendered non-lethal as per the tournament’s rules, but what they lost in lethality, they gained in utility. Kinetic weapons deal in suppression and knockback. Energy weapons deal chained-shock and stun.

“Gah!” Pony Celestia is knocked back as her horn is cracked from the impact. “You bastard! Do you have any idea how sensitive a horn is?!” She yelled before stomping her front hooves cracking the floor.

“Deal with it, little girl.” Krimzon retorted, then, out of nowhere the black and red covered pony Blueblood jumped onto his back and started to hit the Night Sentinel’s head with his armored hoof.

“Take this and learn your place, scum!” Blueblood declared, only to hear the cloaked armored warrior he was beating laugh. “Why are you laughing? Have you lost your senses?” Blueblood said while he continued to hit the warrior with his hooves.

“No.” Krimzon replied before aiming his Super Shotgun right at Blueblood’s right ear. “But you might.” Pulling the trigger, Blueblood yells in pain and falls off Krimzon’s back holding his ear.

“Ahh! That bucking hurt! How could you hurt me!?” Blueblood yelled from pain and rage.

“Blueblood!” Celestia called out before charging the group, cracking the floor with each step with the intent to breach through their shield.

Grabbing a hold of Blueblood’s hind leg, Krimzon tossed him Celestia’s way and tripped her up, making her fall short outside the barrier.

“Krimzon, are you alright?” Berserker asked and the veteran Ghost nodded. “How did he manage to get through without being repelled?”

“His body was fully protected and thus was able to slip through the Invulnerability Bubble. If Celestia were to have kept charging, she’d done more harm to herself than the barrier.” Krimzon explained to the group.

When they looked back at the ponies they saw three golems made of the same material as the tournament arena picking them up. Blueblood over one shoulder and Celestia held bridal style.

“Well, isn’t that adorable. Too bad there was no way for us to throw them off, we’re too far in the central part of the arena.” Ionyx remarked while Celestia and Blueblood were carted off, but the third one stayed. “My lord, can I let loose?” The Crusader Sergeant asked, his left silver pauldron that was adored with an Eagle ornament, shined before it turned into a kite shield and he drew his flat-tipped executioner sword.

“You can.” Berserker nodded his head as Ionyx stepped out of the barrier.

The golem’s feet start to glow with green fire that travels up its body, changing it to look like Deltorix himself. “Sorry if your fun was interrupted, but Del needs them still.” It said to them.

Ionyx sighed in disappointment, but nodded and let it be. “As he wishes.”

The golem smirks and holds a hand up making magic arrows appear. “You wish to fight, I can do that.”

Ionyx lowered his stance, raised his shield and readied his sword. “I’m ready whenever you are.”

The golem fires the magic arrows at Ionyx and then carves a transmutation circle on one of its arms before using alchemy to transmute it into a sharp edge. “I will try to entertain as long as I am able.”

Ionyx grunted when he blocked the arrows raining down on him, before having to jump out of the way when he saw the golem’s right arm transformed into a blade and came at him. No way was his shield stopping that.

The golem continued to thrust his blade arm at Ionyx while slowly pushing him back away from the rest of the group.

“Keep moving, all of you! I’ll catch up later, go now!” Ionyx shouted before getting in close and slashed at the golem’s joints. It didn’t do much, but now his opponent was aware.

“…You heard him, we’re sitting ducks here.” Berserker finally said before their team had to keep moving on. The Princesses didn’t want to leave the Night Sentinel alone, but knew that what the Sergeant said was true.

“You know you could have won easily if you teamed up against me.” The golem said to Ionyx before forming a energy hexagonal panel and used it as a shield.

“Yes, I know. It’s still too risky to take, no matter how fast it would end.” Ionyx said before sheathing his sword. “The Princesses' survival takes priority and there are too many Displaced to make too many compromises.”

“I understand, Del doesn’t like Celestia but knows she is needed for the balance of his world.” The golem said then it slams the shield into Ionyx’s face, trying to knock him off balance. In quick response, Ionyx threw a frag grenade underhanded and when it exploded it made the golem stumble for a bit.

Ionyx groaned at the unexpected speed his opponent possessed. He’d hoped his grenade would expose his joints, but it barely did anything to its stonework. “Fuck, you’re tougher than you look. Quick, too.” He complimented before getting back up.

The two combatants notice a large rock fly past them, noticing one of the Spike's from the tournament who had a blue hourglass bandage on his chest. "Mind if I join in this fight? I'm looking forward to testing my abilities in combat." He asked as he clicked two items in his hands and tossed them on the ground next to him on each side, causing two chests to appear and open full of rocks and metal.

The golem shrugs his shoulders. “I don’t mind, I am just buying time anyway.” He said and made more hexagonal panels appear, forming a wall around the three competitors.

Ionyx nodded to the dragon. “Let’s get it on.”

Spike smiled as Dillan stood outside of the dome, his arms crossed. "Watch your footing and don't get cocky Spike."

"Got it." Spike stated, making a few boulders float into the air before spinning and becoming molten before the young Drake launched them at the feet of the golem and Ionyx.

Ionyx jumped away before firing a Rocket at the young lava-bending drake, remotely detonating it to try and blast away his molten advantage to defend himself.

The golem blocks the lava with a shield then throws the shield at the young drake. “Nice try, Spike.”

Spike rotated his body and the metal in the second chest swung around and blocked the Shield and protected Spike from the shield of the golem. The young dragon then launched two more boulders from the first chest after coming out from behind the metal, turning the two into sand and wrapping it around the arms of his combatants. "Don't hold back, I'm trying to find out how well I can fight in this tournament. So give me your all!" He said, before turning the sand back into stone in an attempt to stop them from using their arms.

“…No choice,” Ionyx growled before a red aura surrounded his entire being and broke out of his imprisonment with ease.

The golem looks over the stone on his arms before he surrounds himself with more shields and uses his tail to carve out a transmutation circle on rock covering his left arm. “Smart move, if it wasn’t for my tail.” He then touched the transmutation Circle and with a spark of alchemy, it ripped apart, freeing his hand.

Spike sighed. "Alright then how about this!" He said, flinging his metal to the other two combatants and wrapping them around the two's entire bodies before they began to meld to the metallic floor.

"Spike, don't get too worked up," Dillan said, rubbing the bridge of his nose. “It will backfire on you."

The ground trembled as Ionyx began punching his way out and freed himself with a huff of annoyance.

The golem looks around before it sighs, biting into the metal holding him, ripping it off and starts to eat it. Slowly it frees itself and then it smirks at Spike.

"That golem reminds me of that metal man race from dragon ball super…" Dillan commented as Spike backed up a little.

"I think I'm in over my head." The drake commented.

“Sorry boy, but there are no take-backs.” Ionyx snarled aggressively before looking towards the golem and nodded his head.

“Nice try little drake, but now you have to face the consequences of your actions. Iron dragon!” The golem roared slamming its fists together making a silver magic circle up here in front. “Roar!” He roars into the circle and a beam of magic fires out towards Spike.

Spike brought up two pieces of metal and two chunks of rock out of the chests, layering them in front of himself in preparation for the attack. "I figured that!" He called, bracing himself.

“Oh, no you don’t!” Ionyx roared, coming in from the side and grabbed a hold of him, much to the drake’s dismay. With his meat shield secured, Ionyx rammed through Spike’s defenses and straight towards the golem’s Roar attack. “And don’t forget to scream while you’re at it!”

"Don't underestimate me!" Spike screamed, his head turning to the side as the metal scraps that lonyx made from his own defensive measures wrapped around his ankles flipping the two over so Ionyx would get struck with the Roar attack.

“That little shit.” He growled before holding his ground and took the full brunt of the Roar attack. Once it was over, Ionyx fell on one knee, his armor protecting him from most of it but badly damaged. “…Ow.” He panted out.

“Well not my intended target but still good that I damaged one of them.” The golem said, then he looked at Spike. “If you are smart you would take advantage of a weakened opponent.”

Spike looked at Ionyx for a moment before he glanced at Dillan, and sighed. "Nah." He said, launching a barrage of sand at the Golem made from all the pieces of rock scattered around the combat area, making it flow around the feet of the Golem and making it slide to the edge of the arena.

The golem chuckled and stabbed his blade arm into the ground to stop himself. “You know pushing me off the edge won't count as a win right?”

“Actually, yeah, no, no, he’s got a point,” Katakuri said in a perfect Kronk expression.

"I know, but it'll be better than giving someone a dishonorable defeat," Spike said the Sand wrapping around the Golem before it began dealing into it through the smallest joint. "Besides-" He started before Dillan put a hand on his shoulder.

"You have limited material Spike, relax," Dillan said, looking at lonyx. "You gonna live?"

“Yeah,” Ionyx grunted before slowly getting back up on his feet.

The golem starts to chuckle as he uses his tail to carve a transmutation circle on his chest before slapping it making his body covered in spikes. “I just have one thing to say, art. Is. an. Explosion!” He said before making a hand sign and started to glow before exploding.

In a quick flash Dillan transformed into Diamond head and blocked the two exhausted fighters from the blast, gaining cracks along his body. "Damn, Alchemy, Chakra, and that Roar attack. Scary." He commented as he returned to normal.

“Heh, I should thank you Spike.” Ionyx chuckled from behind his shield before lowering it. “If you hadn’t come, I really would have lost.”

Spike smiled a bit. "Thanks for helping me practice, Dillan gave me bending about an hour before the tournament… so I'm still new to it."

"The hyperbolic time chamber helped his training as well," Dillan commented.

Off to the distance sat Fujitora, the blind man was close to the edge and all of the corpses of golems who tried to push him off surrounded him. Cane in hand, he rested, and waited. One of the remaining heads lights up before saying. “Information sent.” Then it goes dark and lifeless.

“Hm,” Fujitora hummed as he dodged a stray Ki blast by tilting his head to the side, “I wonder who’ll approach me first? Or who’s foolish enough to try?” Fujitora asked no one in particular.


00:35:11

From the stands, William and Diane were having a discussion.

“If Bullet goes on the offensive and attacks everyone in sight, everyone would focus their attention onto him. And more attention would mean more opponents, so why isn’t he going out there guns blazing like usual?” William asked.

“Fujitora and Bullet talked about not attacking people, but people coming to them. If they want a death wish, that is.” Diane answered William, he nodded.

“Oh, right, and Akainu is out for at least another ten minutes or so.” William said, “The Monster Trio are sitting idle, people may have a chance after all.”

From the throne, Elia sat there in thought and hummed. “Did we… Forget one of the audience members?”

“I think so.” Katakuri replied, “Go ahead and invite them over.”

“It would be my pleasure,” Elia made a portal right above the stands and out came a man in a yellow tuxedo, a black top hat and holding a cane.

He looks around and smirks. “Ah, the tournament, sorry for being late, I just had to finish up a project.” He said and took his seat. “Cipher is the name.” He smiles at the other audience members before snapping his fingers and making a popcorn cart appear.

“It’s a deity of chaos…” Katakuri said with maximum irritation, yet still he remained calm on the outside. “I swear if I find a trace of Luco around here I’ll grind him into paste.”

“Hmm? I am completely neutral plus I limit my powers on purpose to deals, so as long as no one makes a deal with me, the most I can do is conjure up small things like snacks.” Cipher said then smirks. “Now what did I miss?”

“People trying to beat the shit out of each other,” Ed remarks as he munches on popcorn and sips on a soda.

“Thank the Gods, because when I was around a chaos spirit, that bastard covered my hand in cu-” Katakuri was slapped upside the head by Elia, who was blushing.

“SHHH!” Elia said, “Quiet about that!”

“Ah a loving couple, lovely, may your days be full of love and happiness.” Cipher said, lifting his hat a bit to them.

“If you ever come across a man named Luco, kick his ass for me, I don’t have time scouring the multiverse for him.” Katakuri said with a smile under his scarf.

“Not all of us can use clones or infinite bodies that share consciousness,” Ed nods in agreement, “Or have time to devote for petty shit either. Though I sympathize with you my friend.”

“Hmm well I can keep an eye out for them but as I am a deal maker without a formal deal made, I won't make any actions for him or against him.” Cipher said before taking a bite out of a hotdog. “Anyone want any specific snacks?”

“Allow me,” Katakuri said, his arm began to turn into mochi and chunks of said arms flew out towards the crowd. The chunks of mochi turned into donuts and Katakuri’s arm reformed. “Easy.”

“Ah, a man of culture I see.” Cipher said with a smirk.

“Yep.” Katakuri said, with nothing to add, looking back down to the fights.


00:47:32

“…We need to steer clear of the Commanders. Especially the Admirals.” Berserker said when they reunited with Ionyx and tended to his wounds quickly. Since healing through magic or tech-based meds was forbidden, it was done the old fashioned way; bandages.

“We may have seen one of them off in the distance. We had trouble trying to beat one golem, the Admiral destroyed an entire squad of them.” Ionyx reported before pointing out the Admiral in question. Though he was far away, he still smiled.

“Hm, Princess Twilight, perhaps you could repair his armor.” Captain Verharai suggested and the purple armored Alicorn looked at him in confusion. “It’s not against the rules for reconstructing one's armor and equipment. You’ll learn how atoms work.”

“Who knows, maybe you’ll even learn how to deconstruct those golems.” Ionyx added on when he showed her a small piece of said golem. “It did commit suicide and tried to take us out.”

Twilight squealed happily before taking the rock and quickly worked on repairing his armor. Meanwhile, everyone else was on guard. It was still dangerous to stay in one place.


00:47:50

Gar looks out and then off to another direction.

“Well I’m gonna go find someone with a big ass sword to fight,” Ichigo yawns. “Standing around is not the point of this thing.”

“Mind yourself,” Gar warned.

“Yea yea,” Ichigo waves it off as he blurs out of view.

“I guess we could find someone to fight too,” Luna sighs.

“Be careful Aunt Luna,” Spike says.

“You too nephew,” Luna says. “You may be strong but many of these characters could match Asta in a one on one fight. Watch his back Loyalty.”

“You got it princess,” Dash gives a thumbs up.

“Lord Gar…” Yuki asked.

“Yes,” Gar smirks as his grimoire floats up. “World tree Magic. Grand Forest of the Wilds!”

Suddenly a massive forest started to quickly grow and cover the arena.


00:35:11 Minutes Ago…

(00:12:21)

Jackson was breathing heavily while smirking at Necrozma. His gi was destroyed save for his pants. "I haven't had this much fun in a long time but," Jackson said before getting serious.

"I think it's time to take things to the next level," he said before starting to power up the Arena starting with Shake as Jackson went further into the transformation his green hair started to get longer and longer before it reached where his tail was.

Blue electricity was coming off of him and his eyes were empty white orbs as he smirked. "Now then," Jackson said before rushing to Necrozma. "LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!!!!." he yelled before him and Necrozma crashed into the ground.

Necrozma recovered as he skipped across the ground, he covered his claws in Armament Haki and stopped himself. “Hmph, you’re not bad.” Necrozma commented before he thought, ‘Er… I think I bit off a bit more than I can chew.’ Jackson was suddenly unable to move, Necrozma yelled in effort and began to spin Jackson around and around, he then threw Jackson across the arena. Sending him into the boulders and rocks that were native to the arena, Necrozma ascended to the skies and flew after Jackson. Breaking the sound barrier to reach his foe.

Jackson flared his ki before making 5 shadow clones in which they started to surround Necrozma. "You know what I think you're strong enough for me to use this," Jackson said before him and his clones adopted a red glow around them before they yelled out.

"KAIO-KEN TIMES TEN!!!!,' they yelled and started to fight Necrozma in which he was having a difficult time dodging their attacks. If it was just one he was fine but theirs is five of him.

Necrozma used Soru, evading their assault, though as he got fresh air, he turned around to face a clone who flew behind him. Necrozma was coated in a metallic like form. "Iron Defense!" He was then struck across the face.

Defense Rose

"Just need one more, come on!" Necrozma challenged, a clone obliged and raced forward. "Iron Defense!"

Defense Rose

The clone struck Necrozma but he didn't flinch, he chuckled. "This is the most defense I can have." Necrozma said before electricity charged in his claw. "Charge beam!" Necrozma slammed electricity into the clone. Making it go into a puff of smoke

Special Attack Rose

Necrozma looked to the remaining clones and taunted them by doing a bring it gesture. The clones raced towards Necrozma, using Soru he began to do his best. "Charge beam!" Necrozma fired bolts of electricity at the clones some hit some missed, but the one that hit made him stronger

Special Attack Rose

Jackson looked at the other clones before dispelling them, making Necrozma confused.

"I want you to get stronger from those clones," Jackson explains while floating down to the ground, making Necrozma do the same. "You know we didn't introduce ourselves, my name is Jackson Williams of the hidden leaf Kingdom turned Omni-King of the 12 universes of my dimension." Jackson said while gesturing a hand towards Necrozma to do the same.

Necrozma squinted his eyes before introducing himself with a bow. Putting a claw under his belly, doing an elegant bow. "My name is Necrozma, the 6th Commander of Katakuri's Army, God of Freedom, and the last remaining Athenian." Necrozma then stood tall. "A pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Mr. Williams."

Jackson just smiled before saying. "So I'm fighting one of the Commanders, huh," Jackson said, rubbing chin in thought.

Jackson then got an idea. "Hey Necrozma you don't mind helping me out with something do you," Jackson said, while powering down to his base form.

Necrozma tilted his head - which was his body - in curiosity. "Well, depending on what it is, what do you need from me?" Necrozma asked, still on guard around Jackson.

Jackson just laughed at how serious Necrozma was. "Dude don't worry I'm not going to do anything I just need you to fight me in my full hollow form that's all," Jackson said, while sitting on a stone rock.

Necrozma laughed, "HAH! That sounds like something I should be worried about, but I'll do it." Necrozma then hummed. "I can use this to my advantage, draw him to someone else so that I can escape or even knock him out." Necrozma crossed his claws, "Go ahead, I'll wait."

Just then a pressure of spirit energy came off of Jackson as he just smirked before saying. "Alright, Snakeyashi, he's all yours," Jackson said, before a hollow mask formed on his face as his skin started to turn white while growing a few meters in stature making him tower over Necrozma.

"I was wondering when I will have some fun," Snakeyashi said, while summoning his scythe that had red energy coming off the blade.

Necrozma's claws began to become metal, and Necrozma covered his torso in Armament Haki, giving him extra defense. He had raised his defense and special attack stat, now it's time for his attack. Necrozma got in a stance, "Get ready, because I'm coming in hot."

Necrozma used Soru and sped up close to Snakeyashi, "Metal Claw!" Necrozma slashed Snakeyashi across the chest. "Damn, another!" Necrozma slammed his claw onto Snakeyashi's head.

Attack Rose.

"There we go," Necrozma said giddily. If he had a mouth he would be grinning.

Necrozma then heard Snakeyashi laugh before saying. "Yes yes keep going, the more you fight the more I see what makes you tick," Snakeyashi said, while smiling madly.

Necrozma paused on his assault, Necrozma began to remember what happened back in Athens.

"Back to work!"

LASH!

"Stop resting!"

LASH!

"Wake up, slave!"

Necrozma began to breathe heavily and back up, Necrozma shivered out of fear. "No… He's not… Them." Necrozma clenched his head, "He… Is… N-not…" Necrozma began to take deep breaths. Trying to calm himself down, "One, two…" Necrozma began to count.

Snakeyashi's right eye turned back to normal showing Jackson was in control. "Hey are you okay? You look like you saw a ghost or something," Jackson said while Snakeyashi's own voice was mixed into it.

"Yeah, just give me a moment." Necrozma said, he began to finish counting. "Eight, nine, ten." Necrozma shook his head and snapped back to reality (ope there goes gravity), "Alright, I just had a traumatic flashback, nothing more or less. Bring him back out." Necrozma said.

Jackson stared at him for a moment before saying. "Alright but if this happens again I will stop it," he said, giving Snakeyashi control again.

"You heard the monkey, if you get like that again I'm leaving the fight to him," Snakeyashi said, not caring about his feelings but he wouldn't fight someone who is having trouble fighting him.

Necrozma said nothing to this and coated his claws in Haki and Metal. "Here I go," Necrozma used Soru once again and slammed his claw into Snakeyashi's gut. Necrozma then started to pummel Snakeyashi repeatedly, pushing him towards the rocks to pin him down.

Snakeyashi saw this and caught one of his claws and smacked him with the blade, sending him back a few meters. "Nice job trying to pin me against a rock but," Snakeyashi started before appearing behind Necrozma grabbing his shoulder and whispering into his ear.

"But I'm like the monkey, your going to have to try harder against me," Snakeyashi said, before forcing him to the ground and starting to repeatedly slam him into the ground.

Necrozma began to panic, he was getting slammed, what should he do?! Necrozma then grinned. "Big mistake buddy." Necrozma began to reflect like a mirror. "Mirror Shot!" The reflection shot towards Snakeyashi and hit him.

Accuracy Lowered

"MIRROR SHOT!"

Accuracy Lowered

Snakeyashi could barely see Necrozma, because he was currently nearly invisible. He began to glow again.

"MIRROR SHOT!"

Accuracy Lowered

The last attack forced Snakeyashi off of him, he looked for the Pokemon only to find him gone. Snakeyashi then felt an uppercut onto his chin.

Attack Rose

"There you have it," Necrozma said, Snakeyashi looked at Necrozma and he was barely visible, parts of him were invisible. "I am at the pinnacle of my strength now, in my base form, at least. My attack has been raised three times, my defense has been raised three times, special attack, three times, and you can barely see me."

Snakeyashi just smiled confused Necrozma before feeling fear going up his spine. "You're right, you are getting stronger physically but," Snakeyashi, raised his scythe glowing even more red.

"But what about mentally," Snakeyashi finished before cutting Necrozma on the arm. It didn't look like much but then Necrozma started to hear a voice he thought he would never hear again.

"Eghehehe… Hello, Necrozma, how is the tournament?" The voice of Ryker echoed across his mind.

"It's a trick…!" Necrozma said, clenching his fists.

"Are you continuing to play this game? You're going to continue to torture innocents and make sure they never see their children again?!" The angered voice of Shiva echoed.

"No! I'm not like that anymore, I'm changing!" Necrozma protested.

"You should have stayed my slave, you would have been happier like that. Not having free will." The voice of his Slaver said.

"I like my freedom!" Necrozma shot back at the voice.

"Freedom? If you were the God of Freedom you would have let us pass, you wouldn't have to see me pissed off!" Shiva said, though she wasn't there, he could feel his neck being squeezed.

"Eghehe! I gave you your freedom, and I can take it away just as fast. I am always here Necrozma, I AM ALWAYS HERE! EGEHEHEAHAHAHA!" Ryker cackled.

"Get back to work you slave!" His Slaver ordered, Necrozma grabbed his throat clawing at it, trying to breathe. His chest began to stop rising, Necrozma went onto one knee.

"Agh-" Necrozma made out before he felt consciousness beginning to slip away. "Is this how I lose? The shadows of my past dragging me back to Hell? Oh by Zeus… I should have died eons ago. Eons…"

"Hey!" A voice cut in, it was Lord Twigo's voice. "Whatever is going on in your head, stop! You're Necrozma, God of Freedom, a Psychic God! You are able to overcome anything!"

Necrozma went to both knees and placed his claws on the ground, clawing at it.

"You are no longer as weak as you thought you were! You're not Athenian, you're not Pokemon, and you're sure as hell not a slave. YOU ARE FREE!" Lord Twigo said from the mic. Necrozma's eyes began to water.

"Necrozma, I always looked up to you because you were so free-willed, so nice to others, always happy to play games with others. You're the freest guy I know." Ganondorf said.

"And most importantly," Herobrine butts in.

"YOU'RE FAMILY! YOU ARE ONE OF US!"

Necrozma couldn't stop the tears and began to cry, tears shot down his face. He began to breathe, he began to stand. "I…" Necrozma crossed his arms, hiding his face under an X cross of his arms.

"Am…" Necrozma began to glow white.

"FREE!!!!" A pillar of light shot up to the skies, and Necrozma began to increase in height, towering over Snakeyashi. He was glowing yellow and white. He was… Ultra Necrozma. He looked to the skies and let out a proud roar that echoed across the arena.

Snakeyashi just laughed before saying. "It doesn't matter how strong you get I will-," he didn't get to finish before grabbing his head in pain before yelling out.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO, I WOULDN'T LET YOU PUT ME BACK IN THAT CAGE. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Snakeyashi screamed before his right hand grabbed the mask and was pulled off.

Jackson fell to the ground on his back. He was breathing heavily. "I-I'm sorry you had to go through that," Jackson said, while leaning against a rock. "I'm gonna need a minute here if you want to finish me I won't stop you," Jackson said, while his eyes were closed.

Necrozma assumed his normal form and shrunk back to normal, he shook his head. "No, don't be sorry, you helped grow stronger. I feel… Powerful, way more stronger." Necrozma began to float, "Recover, my friend." He then flew off, leaving Jackson to his thoughts.


00:47:54

(Present)

Deltorix looks over his team and says. “Ok look, those two will be fine, I made some of my golems follow them. So right now we need to focus on a plan.”


“Well I don’t know much about tournaments but if the goal is to stay inside the ring as long as possible shouldn't we head to the middle of the ring?” Twilight asked.

Deltorix shook his head. “That's a bad idea for two reasons. Either one, everyone's going to think of that and everyone's going to head there, meaning it's going to be a one massive battle or two, it's going to be where the strongest fighters are waiting for the weak ones to come to them.”


“Deltorix is right, it would be a wise plan to not head for the center of the ring, but instead the median between the edge and center,” Luna said before she looked over to the right as she heard something.

Soon two golems come over carrying Celestia and Blueblood. “My sister was beaten?” Luna asked, shocked.

“I am not beaten! These golems grabbed me and took me here.” Celestia complained, before the golem dropped her onto the floor. “Ow.”

“Well now that we are together we can-” Deltorix starts before suddenly large trees start growing out of the arena floor, transforming the whole arena into a large jungle. “Ok…I did not see this coming.” He rubs his chin.

“Oh man, at least with these trees we have cover, maybe we can hide till most of the fighters are knocked out.” Lilly said.

“Maybe, but I don’t want to hide for too long, best we get moving to find a team to attack as a group. But first, invite Luna, Twilight, Spike, Crimson, Lilly, Bronze shield, Silver Shield, Blueblood, and Celestia to party.” He said, and screens appeared in front of all of them.

“What is this?” Blueblood asked.

“It's my party system. If we're all part of the same party then we can use the voice chat system to stay in contact if we get separated, and while you're in the party system all of you will be given weaker versions of my gamer ability. If you beat strong opponents you'll level up and be able to put those points into your stats changing how you grow as a person.” Deltorix explained as most of the group pressed the yes button.

“I am not going to be in any kind of a party with you, so no.” Celestia said while pressing no.

“I do not need to be in a party with mostly commoners.” Blueblood said while also pressing no.

“Again, you two are idiots.” Deltorix said, rolling his eyes. “I may have a way to get us some help. As far as I know there's no rule against it. If there is, I'm pretty sure a referee will pop up and tell me I can't do it.” Deltorix pulls a silver book out of his inventory, this book has a four leaf clover on the cover on it.

“What is a book gonna do?” Crimson asked.

“This is my grimoire, it allows me to use summoning magic and I recently got a whole army's worth of individuals unlocked due to my travels.” Deltorix said before chuckling and opening it. “Let's test this out, summoning magic, hero class, toy box sora.” he called out before in a small fullry of data and pixels a toy version of Sora appeared.

“Aww he is kinda cute.” Spike said, looking down at him.

“Who are you calling cute?!” Toy Sora said, summoning his keyblade.

“Whoa!” Spike leaned back.

Deltorix chuckled. “Ok, that worked next, let's try this, invite toy box Sora to party.” Like before Toy Box Sora got a screen to pop in front of him. “Pess yes, your mission will be to follow the others and report back if they are defeated.”

“What others?” Toy Box Sora asked.

“These others, summoning magic, champion class-” the rest of what he said was covered up as a loud explosion went off close to the center of the arena. Although no one could hear what he said, five individuals did appear in a flurry of pixels and data. Four wearing black trench coats with hoods, covering their faces, and one being a tall boy, a normal Sora from the third game.

Deltorix smirks. “Good you are all here, your mission is simple, there's another Sora in this tournament, I want you to target him and his group of friends.” The four hooded individuals nodded their heads and started walking off in the same direction while Sora grinned while nodding, picking up toy Sora and followed after.

“I thought I sensed another grimoire user nearby,” came a voice from the trees causing the group to halt.

Deltorix looks around, frowning. “Who’s there? And yeah I have a grimoire.”

One of the nearby trees creaked before bursting open to reveal a wooden sap dripping monster. The creature walks out and eyes the group who had already taken up fighting stances.

“You would be wasting precious energy on fighting this doll,” the monster spoke in the voice that came from the tree. “I am little more than a golem. My name is Gar, and you received that book from my older brother, Asta.” out his hand. “It's fine, you all can relax, if anything I could burn the trees around us before he could throw us out of the ring.” He told his team.

“These aren’t normal trees, my dragon foe,” Gar says. “They’re made of my world tree magic and fairy magic. They are sentient and act my eyes, ears and even fingers if need be. They don’t burn so easily. But that is not why I’M here.” he bows to Deltorix, shocking the large dragon, “Thank you for allowing my brother’s to send those letters to me upon my arrival into my Equestria.”

“It was nothing, those two are my friends and I wanted to help them. Maybe after this tournament we can talk more. Perhaps you can visit my world or I can visit yours. I have a feeling your Equestria would be much more accepting of me. if you were to come to my Equestria, my Celestia would burn you or try to at least.” Deltorix said, and the two displaced could hear Celestia snort.

“Flames mean little to one with the thermal regulation skill,” He says and looks at Celestia, “You would be unwise to challenge me princess. I may not hold a candle to my oldest brother but I assure I’m more than a match for you little sun pony.”

Deltorix chuckles and smirks. “Man, I would love to see her ass get kicked.” Twilight, however, hit his leg.

“I do not care who you or your family is, at least you are not human.” Celestia said.

“Sorry, she is a bitch. Anyway, it was nice meeting you. Say, what were you displaced as?” Deltorix asked.

“Originally it was the Parazyte Combe Gouto but I have since gained the magic Transport and adapted my body as part saiyan and demon. “I’m also the Fairy King with my kingdom as the Everfree.”

“Oh man, that is a powerful combination.” Deltorix said, rubbing the back of his head. “I don't think I could take you in a fair fight.”

“As I said,” Gar reminds him, “I’m not here to fight, yet. I am here for thanks.”

“Yeah, and man am I glad for that.” Deltorix said with a chuckle, then he held his fist out. “Well Gar, I look forward to meeting you in person, maybe later in the tournament, if not I will toss you my token.”

“Mine as well,” Gar held up a telescope.

Deltorix holds his hand up. “I already have your token, I got it the day after I sent the letter.” He then tosses a wooden xbox controller to the wood golem.

“Be wary of the fighting in these woods,” He warns as he backs into the tree he emerged from. “My cooks are currently fighting with the one known as Dillain.” He warned as he fused with the tree.

“Oh man, they must be some bad ass cooks to mess with an omnitrix user.” Deltorix joked before smirking. “Thanks for the heads up, might pointing us away from them?”

“Head left,” he says as he hardens back into a lumber of wood.

“Are we really going to trust him?” Luna asked Deltorix.

In response Deltorix shrugs his shoulders and says. “Why not? At worst we walk into a trap, but if he wanted to he could just use all these trees to grab each of us and fling us out of the arena. I believe him.” He starts walking to the left and slowly everyone follows.


00:51:43

Spike and Rainbow walk amongst the trees that had sprung up out of nowhere.

“Never seen anything like this…” Spike remarks. “But it was Asta’s brother’s spell so I guess I can’t say I’m too surprised by it. Though it’s like painting a target on our backs.”

“Got to agree with you there but it also serves another function. To break everyone apart with a sudden terrain change,” Rainbow placed a hand on a tree, “They’re made out of magic but are also real trees.”

“He’s much more of a planner and thinker than our master is, that’s for sure. Let’s keep walking,” Spike motions while pulling one of his swords out. “Stay on your toes though.”

“Right,” Rainbow looks at her one weapon before closely following her boyfriend.

Soon they came across the most unlikely foe, another Spike.

The second Spike had a badge on his chest in the shape of a blue hourglass as he threw three items on the ground and three chests popped into existence full of Sand, Rocks, and chunks of Metal. "Wanna fight?" He asked.

“Ah, another earth bender,” Spike smirks as he pulls out another of his swords. “As long as you don’t mind if my girl steps in if things get too hairy for me then yeah, I’m game.”

“I’m fine with sitting out for now,” Rainbow shrugs as she jumps up to a nearby tree. “Go nuts.”

“You and me now,” Spike says as his skin turns to a light shade of purple, his eyes become slitted, and his teeth sharp. “Come on,” he charges forward slashing with an x shape.

The other Spike held up his arms as the metal in the third chest flew up and wrapped around his whole body making a suit of armor while a chunk of rock flew over and knocked the sword out of the first Spike’s hands.

The first Spike smirks and swipes his hand across the second Spike chest tearing through the metal suit with ease. He then girls around and kicks his other self right in the gut sending I’m flying into a tree trunk.

Purple and Green flames ignited on the discarded sword as it flew right back into its master’s hand.

“Not a bad idea giving yourself armor like that but it won’t do much good against someone who's mastered Earthbending like I have,” Spike remarks. “To dragons like us that’s little more than tin foil.”

"Fair point, then how about this!" Badge Spike said as the metal on his chest healed and reformed as sand and rocks coagulated around the metal to triple up on defensive measures while a boulder melted into lava and spun around into a disk before he threw it Trying to cut the sword in half.

Spike merely threw the lava off the weapons revealing it to be completely unscathed, “My fusion sword isn't metal idiot,” He said as he scowled. “Lightning and plasma don’t even scratch it and you think lava would do something to it!” He roars as he kicks Badge Spike right out of his armor. “You tried to damage the weapon my master I trusted to me from his grimoire,” he stabs the blades into the ground and pulls out the large one on his side.

“I’m gonna fuck you up,” Spike snarled as the swords combine into a buster sword. He controls the breathing and blood flow, “Dragon Breathing, Breath of Smog,” he shoots in with fire trailing behind him. With a fiery slash he sends Badge Spike rocketing upwards.

“Do it,” he remarks.

“You’re done for big boy,” Rainbow pulls the sword from her back and it converts into a duel-barrel cannonball, “And if this doesn’t knock you out it’ll at least paralyze ya! Thunder Shot!” She smiles as lightning magic charged the weapon and fired upon the falling drake hitting dead on.

Badge Spike screamed as he flew off the tournament arena and appeared next to his Twilight and friends, as Dillan shook his head at The other Spike and Rainbow. "Overkill much?"

"SPIKE OF DILLAN'S UNIVERSE HAS BEEN DEFEATED!" Katakuri bellowed, crossing Dillan's Spike's name out of the Godpad.

“Gotta say Asta sure can train them,” Ed chuckles.

Dillan walked over to Spike and Rainbow, cracking his knuckles. "Well he did better than I honestly thought considering I gave him earth bending an hour or so before the tournament."

“That explains much,” Spike rolls his eyes as he jumps up and back. “Sorry but I don’t have the mental state to keep fighting like this. Being a berserker takes all the joy out of it so I’m going to stay back for now.”

“You’re already that close,” Rainbow looks to him worried.

“Well he did try and destroy the sword,” Spike held up the weapon.

“Good point,” Rainbow sighs as she returns her weapon to her back.

"So either of you wanna fight?" Dillan asked, crossing his arms.

“That would be a hard no dumbass,” Rainbow says. “My boyfriend's health is more of a concern than fighting so some other time.

“That is enough,” says a young woman with angel wings and a trench coat coming down. “Lord Gar has ordered you two back after the fight anyway. He doesn't want a berserk drake on the loose.” She turns and bows, “Pardon the intrusion. My name is Yuki. Right hand cook to Fairy King Gar. I will fight you if you so desire?”

"Sure, name's Dillan. and I completely understand how you two feel. If my Rainbow dash or Ember found out I was hurt they'd kill the person that did it" Dillan chuckles, a yellow beam flowing over the fairy.

Yuki reaches up and a shining ball of light appears in her hand, “Arc,” she says softly and the yellow beam is destroyed. “Do not think I am weak just because I am not a displaced person. I am the Fairy King's cook born of the Demonlord Zeldris’s magic. I am no longer a mere imation of a goddess either,” She holds up the silver briefcase in her right hand. She clicks a button on the handle causing it to unfurl into a scythe.

“Do not insult me with such a parlor trick!” She glares as she slash at the displaced and sends a wave of cold light at him.

Dillan jumped out of the way while popping up his Ultimatrix and slamming it down, in a bright flash of light he appeared to vanish.

Yuki dove in and landed the but of her scythe hit nothing, “Sorry human but you can’t copy a copy,” She smirks, “Goddess can shift their bodies to light. Most of my dna is just an imitation except for what I got just over a year ago and thanks to a clever firewall developed by my father and a certain alchemist, you can’t sample it.”

“We know all about the alien device of your kid,” another woman in a trench pops up. She sniffs the air and then lunges grabbing a hold of soothing very small, “Got ya,” she smirks. “You can’t escape my nose. I hunt what she cooks. Seeing as how you're in my hand, Arc,” a ball of shining light enveloped the new arrival hand and screaming was heard.

“Ow!” She yelped. “That motherfucker bit me!”

“Adreana, language,” Yuki scolded.

A small green ball floated into her ear and exploded as a bright flash of light revealed Dillan had turned into a tall dinosaur-like creature. "Let's see how you do against humungousaur!" He yelledy as a white aura formed around him and he spun around, slamming the fairy with his tail and sending her flying across the arena.

“Kinda looks like a hydra aye sis?” Adreana points out Asta’s she laughs while flying back.

“Yes, It would make a fine meal for Lord Gar,” Yuki smiles, “Perhaps we should freeze it first though,” She says as the temperature drops and ice shoots out from around her feet.

“You heard her big boy,” Adreana laughs as she slammed right into the center of Dillan's back causing him to fall face first into the freezing zone. “Got to thank you. You got my blood pumping with that last move. If it had been for my boss's trees I would’ve been out of the ring.”

Dillan's white aura flared again as he shifted into a charcoal looking alien with a fire head which was white mixing with his aura. "Heat blast!" He shouted, as a mini sphere of flame appeared around him melting the ice and chasing away the cold as it expanded into a mini super nova burning away the trees.

“Oh spicy,”Adreana laughs as she activates her own briefcase revealing it to be a massive club that she used to bash Dillan into the ground. “But I’m not gonna let you just burn down my master’s forest.”

“Move sister,” Yuki commands. As she walks the flames froze in place, “You will not set my lord's trees on fire!” She growls as she digs her fingers into his chest and froze the Omnitrix on his chest.

“Christ, you really pissed her off,” Adreana backs away.

"Think that'll stop me?" Dillan asked with a shit eating grin. "Ultimatrix, catastrophe!" He yelled as he was engulfed in blue light, seeming to vanish again. "Over here." He said from a tree and gained their attention. The two stared at a being that was an amalgamation of multiple creatures; it had the left foot of an orange dog, the right foot of a red rock, the body of a yellow creature with a shell on its back, the right arm of a feathered being with a spike coming out of its elbow and three claws on its hand with the left arm of a muscular red creature and finally the head of a blue moth like alien. Dillan raised his fingers and snapped them putting out all the flames he made that were still burning. "Shall we?" He asked with a bow.

“He leveled up,”Adreana smirked.

“Indeed,” Yuki says as she and her sister raised their hands up and hit a button on their weapons.

The trench coats were shredded as their bodies were covered in tealish- black armor that pulsed with gains while the weapons evolved. Adreana’s turned into a massive black and red lance while Yuki’s scythe became a crystal blue blade.

“Shall we sister dear?” Adreana cracks her neck.

“Yes we shall,” Yuki says coldly as the two jump forward.

Adreana shot past Dillain and threw her lance right into his back shooting him forward. Yuki readied her scythe and slashed. Dillain managed to duck just shy of losing his head.

“You reek of chaos magic,” The sisters said in unison, “Omega Arc!”

Three massive light spheres similar to the one the women had used earlier cover a vast majority of the Forest along with anything inside it.

“Be turned to ash!” The sisters yelled at the Omnitrix user did his best to maintain his physical form through the unimaginable pain he was in.

A blue light engulfed the ultimatrix holder as his form shifted through all his transformations, stopping as he returned to his chaotic form. A loud snapping noise echoed through the light that surrounded him as he vanished and reappeared on top of Adreana's head in a much smaller size. "You realize you're not supposed to kill right?" He asked snapping his fingers again as their armors and colors became inverted and pies slammed into their faces before he teleported back to a tree with a bubble around him.

“Oh there was no rule against lethal intent,” A voice remarks as a fist of would shoots out for the tree and hits the Omnitrix symbol causing Dillain to shift back to human form.

Branches quickly wrapped around his arms and legs pulling them apart and keeping him from reaching his device.

“You’ve been giving my cooks a hard time,” the voice remarks as a wooden mainstream emerges from the tree. “You even forced them to use their armor and weapons. I must say I am very impressed but that chaos magic did drain. A good bit of your own power. I’m interested in seeing more of those transformations. The samples the girls have acquired will be most helpful; in my coming fights. So I must thank you. Return to base now,” he ordered the angels who scowled but did as they were told under cover of the trees.

“Shall we talk or should I just set you down so you can destroy my puppet?” He remarks, “Fairy King Gar but you can call me Gar.”

Dillan's lips pursed a bit before he grinned a bit playfully. "Ultimatrix ultimatize." He said as the ultimatrix symbol formed on his chest. "Catastrophe." He said as the same being who's form he took appeared over his head and he spoke in a different language. "Porque no los dos?"

“Be hard to talk if I can’t understand you,” The puppet raised an eyebrow. “But feel free to destroy. This body as you see fit. It's just a golem after all.”

"I was trying to be funny." He said snapping his fingers as a screen with the why not both gif appeared in front of him. "I was trying to do that."

“Oh I know but I have no sense of humor,” the puppet remarks. “But enough of this." The puppet starts to bubble and expand. "I will send you off with a boom!”

As he said that the puppet exploded sending Dillan rocketing across the sky hollowing like Goofy. Dillan vanished and reappeared, next to the spot he arrived smiling a bit. "That was fun… might have to unlock the rest of my forms… aside from Alien X still not doing that." He commented before rejoining the tournament fights.


00:58:42

“Holy shit, that’s the biggest Morning Wood I’ve ever seen and a really bushy one too.” Berserker jested when the arena was filled out with nature.

“Really, Bryan?” Celestia asked flatly, only to be responded with a look of contempt from the Marine. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to use your real name. But you made a sex joke!”

“Well, that’s certainly going to be a…interesting relationship.” Sellox commented with a snort before looking at Ionyx. “How are you holding up, Sergeant?”

“I’m fine, thanks to her highness.” Ionyx replied with a nod, which made Twilight flustered at the compliment.

“I-It was nothing and please, just call me Twilight.” The Alicorn Princess of Magic pleaded while still studying the rock.

“Forgive us, it is a force of habit.” Lieutenant Dyrux remarked with a shrug as they continued to walk through the forest. Of course, with Berserker and Celestia arguing, it was bound to draw attention…


00:59:30

Akainu sat on his chair, his arms folded and his ankle resting on his knee. He was in the center of the ring and elevated high on a plateau, overseeing everyone. His eyes were concealed by his hat, it also helped that he was looking down.

It was almost time for Sakazuki to be able to fight and be attacked. It was almost time for him to actually participate. Sakazuki looked at Katakuri from meters away, Katakuri nodded, Sakazuki did the same.

01:00:00

To be continued...


Akainu is free! But why is he sitting down? Berserker and his gang are on the move only to be intercepted by Lord Twigo! What will happen? Find out... NEXT TIME IN THE DISPLACED TOURNAMENT OF POWER!