• Published 5th Feb 2022
  • 699 Views, 24 Comments

The Displaced Tournament of Power - Uncle Iroh



It's been roughly two years since the events of the Displaced Tournament Princess Elia had an idea to give back to the Displaced in kindness. Another tournament! But with nine universes of ten fighters each participating. This will be fun!

  • ...
11
 24
 699

Berserking Saiyan! He's Not Happy! Deltorix vs Jackson!

Berserking Saiyan! He’s Not Happy! Deltorix vs Jackson!

01:00:00

(At the exact moment Katakuri makes his announcement)

Deltorix’s team walks through the forest looking for anyone they could fight. “Are you sure we will find anyone this way?” Silver Shield asked.

“Maybe, but who knows.” Deltorix said with a shrug.

Celestia scoffs. “I should just burn this forest down to find all the humans in it and throw them out of the ring.”

“You know what Celestia, how about you fight the next guy we come across, and go ahead try to kill them and see what happens.” Deltorix said with a frown.

Blueblood huffs. “Oh please, us royals are above all this nonsense. But if it is the only way to get my alicorn hood back, so be it, I shall win this contest.”

“Then you can help her, now everyone, be quiet, I feel two emergy signatures nearby.” Deltorix warned them.

They then saw an anthro Twilight and a human with a tail sitting on the ground, one was reading a book while the other was playing with her hair.

"So how long do we have before being attacked again?" Jackson's Twilight inquired, looking at her husband.

"Don't know, but when we get back I was thinking about baby's names for our child," Jackson said, surprising the group watching them.

“Aww, how sweet, how that Twilight isn’t pregnant though, it would make it hard to beat her without risking the baby.” Deltorix said.

The others looked at him before Celestia snorted. “If that abomination is pregnant then I will destroy her, the unborn child and the human.” She said before stepping out from behind the bushes, with Blueblood following her with a smirk.

Deltorix groans and keeps the others back. “Let them fight, if they lose all the better.”

Jackson noticed two energy behind them he turned to see Celestia and Blueblood standing there one smirking and the other glare at them.

"So you finally show yourself huh?" Jackson said while smiling.

“So you knew we were there?” Celestia asked with a frown.

“As if it matters.” Blueblood said, activating his ultimate shield.

Jackson frowned at Celestia and Blueblood before saying. "I think you should fix your attitude before I make you.” Jackson warned, getting off the ground and glare at them.

“Shut your mouth human. I don’t need anything from you, but to knock you out of the ring.” Celestia said, lighting her horn before she flinched a bit hissing. “Damn that human, my horn isn’t fully healed.”

“Don’t worry Princess, together we can take him.” Blueblood ran at Jackson.

Jackson just bitch slapped Blueblood a few meters before saying. "Twilight, honey can you deal with the little shit while me and her have a chat," Jackson said while cracking his knuckles.

"Sure Sweetie," Twilight said before grabbing Blueblood in her magic and grabbing him by his hair and throwing him in a different area.

“Gah! Unhand me you commoner filth!” Blueblood yelled.

Celestia frowns and scraps her hoof on the floor. “So you are going to try to kill me, human?”

"No," Jackson said before disappearing and reappearing behind Celestia, punching her in the abdomen and making her cough out golden blood.

"I'm just going to beat your ass black and blue," he finished while grabbing her tail and throwing her into a rock.

“Gah! Damn you!” She flaps her wings and gets some distance from him. “What kind of damned magic do you possess to do that?” She asked while lowering her head to charge Jackson.

Jackson just smirked before saying. "No magic, just pure strength sun bitch," Jackson said, giving her the middle finger.

Celestia frowns and runs at him with her horn aimed to skewer him. “No being can move that fast without magic!”

Jackson just sidestepped and smacked her ass with his tail. "Well I don't have magic Celestia. Though I do have something else," Jackson said while sitting on a nearby rock.

Celestia yelped and looked back at Jackson with a blush. “You dare touch my plot!?” She turns to face him as her horn starts to glow, this time it gets brighter and the area around her starts to heat up.

Jackson just stared before doing a few hand signs and said. "Water style: Water blast Jutsu," Jackson said before shooting a blast of water out of his mouth.

The water hit Celestia but evaporated before it could knock her way or even push her. “I am Celestia, goddess of the sun, do you really think some water is enough to stop me?” Her mane starts to move faster and there are flecks of flames.

Deltorix raises an eyebrow. “Jutsu? Well I didn’t see that coming. Sharingan.” He said as his eyes changed to red with three tomo and he smirked as he watched them.

"No, but that's just to keep you busy for that," Jackson said before pointing behind her.

Celestia turns to see another Jackson holding a large blue ball of chakra before he says. "Planet rasengan," he said before throwing it at Celestia.

“Not good.” Deltorix said before putting up a bubble shield around his team.

“What in Harmony's name!?” Celestia said before she was hit by it. She does her best to hold her ground and her body is ripped and torn as the reagan pushes her back, digging into her flesh.

Jackson just watched before looking over to his Twilight fight and smirked. "KICK HIS ASS TWILIGHT!!" Jackson yelled while looking at one of his wives.

Blueblood tries to hit Jackson’s Twilight but his moves are sloppy and easy to dodge. After just a few minutes of fighting Blueblood is knocked to the edge of the arena. Though unharmed he was panting. “Damn you…whores… Do you have any idea of who I am!?”

Jackson's Twilight was standing there with a few cut here and there as well as having one of her sleeves cut but other still standing. "I don't care blue bitch, just shut up and leave," Jackson's Twilight said before shooting a magic blast at him.

Deltorix smirked seeing this and yelled. “Sit boy!” Forcing Blueblood to slam into the ground causing Jackson’s Twilight to miss.

Jackson looked at him and asked. "Are you going to help them," Jackson asked while dodging Celestia and continuing slapping her ass with his tail.

Deltorix chuckled. “Maybe if they ask, but that was just because it was too funny not to use it.” He said as he came out from behind a tree.

"So, you are their leader then," Jackson asked while having Celestia in a headlock.

“Yep as long as you're talking about the tournament.” Deltorix said while Celestia struggled in Jackson’s grip, even trying to stab him with her horn.

Blueblood slowly stood back up panting as his armor deactivated. “Damn that dragon…”

Jackson got tired of Celestia struggling and threw her into a tree horn first. "While it seems your Celestia is a bitch then?"

“Gah! That is it!” Celestia heats up more and starts to make the tree sizzle but it does not combust. “What?! This tree should be nothing but kindling!”

“Celestia, I think you're getting senile. Gar already told us these trees aren't normal.” Deltorix said with a laugh seeing her struggle before Luna smacked him with her wing. “Ugh, fine, fine.” He holds a hand up and forms a ki ball in it. “You don’t mind if I free her do you?” He asked Jackson.

"Go ahead, not like she can hurt me," Jackson said while looking at his Twilight ass, making her blush crimson.

Deltorix nods and fires the ki blast, hitting the tree which makes a large explosion. This frees Celestia but burns off her back fur. “Well with her free, are you gonna keep teaching her a lesson or are you gonna try to fight someone else?” He asked Jackson.

"Hmm," Jackson thought while rubbing his chin before saying. "I think I will have some more fun with Celestia," Jackson said while his Twilight sat down and pulled out a book and started to read.

Blueblood walked away from the edge. “You will pay for this humiliation.” He grumbled.

Deltorix smirked and nodded. “Sure, though, can I request that you use some more jutsus against her?” He asked Jackson as Celestia stood up groaning and dripping blood and burned fur.

"Sure, I was thinking about doing it away," Jackson said, showing his Rinnegan eyes.

“Cool eyes man, I got these and another set.” Deltorix said with a grin.

Celestia pants before she roars and unleashes a beam of pure solar energy out of her horn towards Jackson. “Die!”

Jackson just held out his hand and when the solar beam hit, it only hit an invisible barrier.

"Wow, that's just pathetic Celestia," Jackson said before pulling forward making her fly forward before being punched in the gut making her throw up right in front of him.

“Ouch, that had to hurt.” Deltorix said, then he shook his head as Celestia slowly got up. “She is consumed with hatred for humans.”

“Please Deltorix, help my sister.” Luna asked him.

“I will step in, IF she asks for help.” He told her calmly.

"Well, if she won't ask for help willingly then I will make her," Jackson said before he grabbed her by her mane and started to punch her in the gut repeatedly, making yell in pain.

Deltorix watches calmly while the rest of his team flinch at each hit to Celestia’s gut. Celestia for her part does not give in and even charges her horn with magic. “Damn…you…hu…man…I…hate…you…all.” She said while trying to touch her chest plate.

“Sister no! You know you can’t keep your physical body if you do that!” Luna called out.

Deltorox sparks with red lightning and moves at incredible speed grabbing Jackson's arm before he can hit Celestia one more time. “Times up. Just ring her out please, I don’t want her losing her body.” He said before he grabbed Celestia’s hoof, stopping her from touching her chest plate.

Jackson just looked at Deltorox for a moment before saying. "If that's what you want then fine," Jackson said as he turned to throw her out of the arena.

"Your Celestia has some problems to work though," Jackson said while looking at Blueblood and said to him. "What about you little prince, want to try your luck," he asked, crossing his arms.

Blueblood huffs and frowns. “I would force you into your place…if that whorse didn’t already use up my stamina.”

Deltorix shook his head and pushed Celestia away from Jackson. “Greed, you are a fool. There's one thing you never do to a saiyan.” He said and took a few steps away from Jackson. “Piss them off.”

Jackson started shaking in Rage before yelling out. "YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD Blueblood!!!!!" Jackson yelled going legendary super saiyan and began to beat Blueblood into the ground all the while cursing at him.

Deltorix laughs and watches with a grin. “Oh man, and the best part is, Blueblood has homunculus regeneration so you could literally beat him all day long!”

“Blueblood!” Celestia called out before coughing up some blood. “Get away from my nephew!” Celestia tried to blast Jackson’s back with magic.

Jackson slowly turned towards Celestia before grabbing her by the neck and used her as a living bat to beat on Blueblood even more.

"Great, you had to pissed him off more," Jackson's Twilight said while looking at them with a frown.

Deltorix chuckles and looks at Jackson’s Twilight. “Hey while he has his fun, mind sharing a bit about yourselves?” He asked.

“Gah! U-unhand us this minute!” Blueblood manages to say after his jaw heals.

Jackson's Twilight looked up from her book and smiled. "Yes, my name is Twilight Sparkle, but my full name is Queen Twilight Sparkle Williams goddess of balance and magic," Twilight said while giving him a bow of respect.

Deltorix bows his head. “Nice to meet you, and please no spoilers for my Twilight, she is a few days after the wedding.” he said then looked over as Celestia yells out in pain as she is slammed into the ground. “Say, has Jackson ever been affected by Poison Joke? I am trying to see if there is a connection between humans being affected as a lot of the people I've asked said it swapped their genders.”

Jackson's Twilight giggled. "Yes he has, but it just swapped his gender," she said before they looked to see Blueblood trying to stab Jackson but Jackson just grabbed his head and threw him into a bolder.

“I see.” Deltorix hummed in thought. “Seems most humans are affected that way. Maybe because most humans aren’t native to Equestria? What are your thoughts?” Deltorix asked her.

“Y-you c-can’t do this to me! I….I was a god!” Blueblood said between his panting and coughing.

"You're nothing but a puny God," Jackson said while dragging a beat up Celestia.

"I have had time to study on the subject with my pregnancy and all," Jackson's Twilight answered sadly.

Deltorix hums and starts to walk away from Jackson’s Twilight. “Well I will tell you this, only because you're pregnant, stay out of any blue smoke you see.”

"Thank you for the advice Deltorix," Jackson's Twilight smiled before going back to her book.

Jackson was standing over both Celestia and Blueblood who were trying to get up and continue their sorry excuse for a fight, before Deltorix walked over to them. “Did you have fun with them?” Deltorix asked him while a small flash of light went off in his closed palm.

"Yea, I'm done with them," Jackson said, calming down after a moment of breathing.

“Alright, well If that's the case.” Deltorix holds a hand out and lifts the two ponies into the air, then moves them over to the rest of his team. “I will have to take their place and finish this fight.” He then smirks and flicks a blue ball at Jackson’s back while putting a bubble shield around himself. The ball hits Jackson’s back and explodes into a blue smoke screen.

"What the hell," Jackson said while still in the smoke.

Deltorix smirked and rolled his shield back out of the smoke before using air bending to push the smoke back at Jackson. Deltorix then pops the bubble and cracks his neck. “Like that? I call them my joke bomb.”

Jackson looked at himself as he then looked down in horror. "NOOOOOOO!!"

Deltorix smirks and a red aura sparks around him as his muscles grow, this also creates a strong wind that pushes away the blue smoke. “Good it works on saiyans.” Then he shoots forward and punches Jackson across her face, knocking her back.

"ARE YOU BUCKING CRAZY!!!" Jackson's Twilight said while putting up a shield to protect herself and the baby.

Deltorix was confused before the area started to shake and they heard a loud yelled coming from Jackson.

"NOW I'M FUCKING MAD!!!!" Female Jackson yelled going 100% Super Saiyan Omi while both of his Rinnegan eyes glowing.

"I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU UNTIL MY FIST COMES OUT YOUR ASS!!!!" she yelled before Deltorix was punched so hard that it sent him next to Luna.

Deltorix groans and frowns. “Ok, I broke rule one of fighting a saiyan.” He gets up and smiles. “You guys go on, I will do my best here.”

“I want to help.” Spike said, stepping up next to him.

“Sorry little guy, this is a one on one. Besides, he is above your level.” Deltorix smiles at Spike before he grins and makes two shadow clones. “This will take up the last of my chakra but hopefully it's worth it.”

The two clones jump up into the trees while Deltorix charges Jackson while his fists turn black, like Blueblood’s body. “Bring it on!” Deltorix and Jackson start to attack each other with Deltorix barely able to keep up, using his ultimate shield to compensate for his lack of power by boosting his defense.

Jackson's smirk confused Deltorix before she said. "Since you want to play dirty then how about this," she said before using her right leg to kick Deltorix in the crotch.

Deltorix flinched a bit before he headbutted Jackson. “N-nice try, but I can cover myself in the ultimate shield throughout my whole body…” Deltorix stumbled back before shaking it off. “Thank god for gamers' bodies.” He mumbled.

He then rushes forward with ultimate speed and punches Jackson in the face before spinning around and putting her in a full nelson. “Now!”

“Right!” Two identical voices called out as the two clowns jumped down with two large rasengans in their hands. They got close and as Jackson struggled, so Deltorix yelled out. “Times twenty!” Boosting his strength enough to hold Jackson still letting the two rasengans hit.

Jackson's Twilight saw what Deltorix was trying to do and try to tell him. "WAIT DON'T DO IT IT WILL ONLY-" she didn't get to finish as the attack hit.

Once the dust clear to his surprise Jackson was still there but she was even more pissed off.

"O-oh no," Jackson's Twilight said before Jackson exploded in Rage and anger as he started to beat on both the real Deltorix and his clones to the ground while cursing at him and stomping on his gut and crotch repeatedly.

Deltorix roars, deactivating his kaioken and uses the force to push Jackson off him and into the air. “D-damn…” Deltorix gets up and looks at Jackson. “well…I may as well test it out now.” He slips a light blue ring, with the infinity symbol on it, onto his finger.

“Seeing as you are fueled by rage, then.” The ring glows blue as a blue and black uniform with the blue lantern’s logo on his chest, appears on him and the blue energy covers him. "In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite. When all seems lost in the war of light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!" Deltorix then fires a blue beam of lantern energy at Jackson as blue flames cover his body.

Jackson struggled to pull her arms out and yelled out. "I'M DONE WITH THIS SHIT!!!" Jackson yelled as she then said three words that made them go wide-eyed.

"ALL. MIGHTY. PUSH!!!" Jackson yelled.

Deltorix makes shields around himself and his team keeping them grounded as the trees and other foliage are blessed away. “Damn… I need to end this now, but…” He bites his lip. “Oh! I got it.” He stands up and drops the shield before pointing a finger. “Hey Jackson, you almost hit your girl!” He yelled, pointing at Jackson’s Twilight, safely inside a blue bubble.

Jackson looked back at his girl and then Deltorix before flying down to Deltorix and said. "You win this one but next time I will beat you," Jackson said before disappearing and reappeared next to his Twilight and picked her up and disappeared.

Deltorix let out a breath before falling onto his ass. “Damn that was fucking close…” He closed his eyes as they returned to normal. “I need to heal somehow…or at least avoid getting in any direct flights from now on.” Deltorix’s team, minus Celestia and Blueblood rush over to him.

“Del are you all right? Let me cast cure on you.” Twilight said but Deltorix grabs her wand.

“No…it's against the rules.” He said calmly. He then smiles and looks up at the sky. “I wonder…”

As that was happening Jackson said. "The next time I see them they will be beaten into the ground," she said through greeting teeth.

Twilight put her hand on her cheek and said. "Calm down, let's just find the others and rest okay," Jackson's Twilight said while smiling warmly at her.

"Fine," Jackson said as they flew off to find their teammates.

Back with Deltorix and his team. Deltorix hums and calls out. “Hey are there any referees or officials that we can ask about the rules mid tournament?”

"Yes, allow me to assist you." Katakuri teleported next to Deltorix, the 15 foot tall goliath towering over the drake. "What is it?"

“Well I know healing techniques and items are against the rules but I was wondering if my natural ability to completely heal by taking a nap is against the rules as well.” Deltorix asked him while craning his neck back to see him.

"That's resting, resting is allowed, I explained It a while ago." Katakuri deadpanned at Deltorix

Deltorix grins. “Great thanks, I just wanted to make sure, don’t want to get disqualified for a misunderstanding.” He stands up slowly and dusts himself off.

"Was that all?" Katakuri asked, annoyed.

Deltorix looks at his team and then back to him. “Yeah, sorry about bugging you.”

Katakuri inhaled then exhaled slowly, he then pointed at a plateau that was currently 60 feet in the air. "Do you see that plateau?" He asked calmly.

Deltorix nods after looking at it. “Yeah?”

Katakuri then fired off a small blast from his finger tip and the plateau was completely annihilated. Vaporized, atomized, crushed, destroyed. "That will be you if you ask some bullshit question like that. This is a survival tournament, you can rest if you want, just be careful."

Deltorix’s eyes widened and he took a step back holding his hands up. “Got it, again sorry for bugging you.”

"Yeah, just heed my warning." Katakuri teleported back to his throne.

Deltorix lets out a breath. “Holy cow…that guy is scary strong.” He looks at his team. “Ok, we need to find some place to rest and recover.” The others nod their heads and work together to make a plan. In the end, they found a tree with a hollow opening and used it as cover as three of their members rested while the others kept watch.


01:31:43

Ichigo kept walking through the trees that Gar had created. He was sure he would have fought someone in the forest and had a bit of fun but the truth was he was one of the Commanders and had been since his arrival when he first saw the guy. There weren’t a whole lot of people in his world that could match him outside Asta and a few of the Shinigami from the Seireitei so this tournament thing had really got his blood pumping when Ed’s voice over had told him about it.

He’d heard the announcement that the tournament had reached its one hour mark and that meant the bigger fish were set free of the net. He sensed a power rivaling his own and Asta’s in the direction he was currently headed so he figured he’d follow it at least until he came across his actual target.

“Man a walk in nature is all said and good but after an hour in these fucking trees with no action,” Ichigo grumbles, “It really gets annoying!”

Soon he arrived at the source of the power he’d been sensing. In front of him was the top dog of all the Commanders, Akainu.

Akainu was still sitting on a chair, elevated from the ground and on a high place, where he could see everything. Akainu didn’t speak and crossed his arms.

Ichigo looked up at the imposing marine, and flexed his powers only slightly. That caused Akainu to hum in thought, and he flexed his own power about. One could feel how thick the atmps[her became and felt the static as Akainu’s red aura clashed against Ichigo’s blue aura.

The two decided to hold back so as to not draw in any unnecessary guests.

Akainu peered down at Ichigo. “If you’re looking for Zabuza, he is one klick away, heading east to find Herobrine.” Akainu spoke, something he hasn’t done since he sat down.

“Funny how you know that, big man,” Ichigo throws up a hand. “You Commanders are pretty strong individually, any of you would put up a decent enough fight. But the only one who would pose a real threat to you would be me. I’m not just talking out my ass either. You’re the top dog of the Navy in One Piece after all. You didn’t get there by being a slouch either. I’d relish having a one on one with you. I have a lot of respect for you because you don’t take crap from anyone. You’re right in that I have my sights on Zabuza though, but first,” Ichigo vanishes and reappears right in front of the 10th Commander.

The two looked each straight in the eyes, “From one commander to another,” he held up his hand and a glowing blue katana formed in it. “Would you accept an exchange in powers. You awaken my Haki and I awaken your soul?”

Akainu didn’t say anything, before sighing. “If you want lessons, go to Lord Twigo. He’s currently teaching Berserker and his Team Haki, I’m currently training under Katakuri in the soul category.” Akainu explained, putting his head down, looking at his lap.

“The only way for me to learn is through fighting,” Ichigo taps the sword on his shoulder, “If you can just awaken it that would be fine. As for this sword it would allow you to maifest outside your human form along with a sword with its own powers, not unlike my own, or perhaps you’d like the Quincy version,” the sword shifted to a bow. “It’s benefit is you stay in your mortal body with any number of possible weapons or powers once you find yourself. Knowing who you are that wouldn’t take long at all would it?”

“It is not our time to fight yet, Kurasaki Ichigo,” Akainu waved Ichigo off, “When everyone is nearly out, then, and only then, I will unleash my assault.”

“Well then,” Ichigo smiles, “I look forward to it. Until then, I too will keep myself in-check.” He turns and starts to walk away while the bow condenses into a silver star on a chain, “A gift for telling me where Zabuza is,” he says as he throws the star over his shoulder with it landing on the arm of the chair. “Later,” he turns and walks off in the direction Akainu had told where to find Zabuza.


01:37:29

Meanwhile in the dream world, Deltorix stood in his dream watching the chest board that has multiple pieces around it. “Ok, so me and my team are here. There are strong energies here, here, here, here, and here…hmm if we go to the left we will run into another team.” Deltorix sighs while tapping his foot.

“What can we do to increase our chances of survival?” Deltorix questioned himself before his head lifted. “Huh? Oh crud, three people are coming, hmm they are pretty evenly matched with the rest of my team things should be fine but I'll keep an eye on it.”

He looked back at the board and moved a piece. “Hmm Jackson hasn’t moved in a while, I wonder if he…she fell asleep.” He said with a bit of a smirk. He makes a small opening into the dream world and peeks out. “Hmm, ah there he is.. Or at least someone.”


Deltorix leaves his dream and heads to the other dream bubble. He waves his hand over the bubble to see what's inside.

Jackson was fighting Vegeta and Goku while in their super saiyan two forms.

"You got better kid," Vegeta said while smirking before throwing a quick punch to his right jaw.

Jackson blocks it with his forearm and throws a kick to his stomach. "Yea thanks, I've been training a lot since our last fight," Jackson said while dodging a ki blast from goku.

Deltorix smirks and makes a note before flicking it into the dream. The note on a small card flew through the air and cut off some of Goku’s hair before landing on Jackson’s chest.

"Wow!?" Goku said while Jackson looked at the note.

"Can I enter your dream?" Jackson read looking confused before noticing something different about his dream.

"OKAY, YOU CAN ENTER BUT IF YOU ARE A THREAT I WILL END YOU!!" Jackson yelled his dream become grey and static.

Deltorix laughs a bit before forming a door and walks through into Jackson’s dream. “No need to yell, man.” He said with a chuckle. “Hey I forgot to tell you I have the ingredients to create a gas form of the cure.” He said before looking around. “What's with Saiyans and wastelands?”

"YOU DARE COME HERE AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!!!!" Jackson roared while his dream turned into snow and ice while storm clouds roared overhead.

Deltorix snaps his fingers and makes it all go away leaving a black void. “I came to offer you a deal.” He said calmly.

"And why should I listen," Jackson said, still glaring at him.

Deltorix shrugs his shoulders. “You don’t have to accept my offer but the least you can do is at least hear me out. But hey, if you don’t want the cure then I can just leave the dream.”

Jackson looked at him for a moment before sighing and said. "Okay fine, just sit down and don't go pointing around the last time we saw each other. It ended with me living in Rage," Jackson said, creating two chairs and a table with tea and donuts.

Deltorix continues to stand. “I'll be completely honest if we were to fight again you would win at least in this tournament if I wasn't restricted by some of the rules I would have a better chance of beating you but I'd be a close match so here's my offer I can craft you an item of your choice, in exchange for you promising to only use your base form and techniques against me if we were to fight again in the tournament. I will even give you the cure for free.”

Jackson rubbed his chin in thought before saying. "Okay I will agree but, if I still beat you or it ends in a tie then we team up for a while until the strongest are out, and your Celestia or Blueblood doesn't pull anything agreed," Jackson said, sticking out his hand.

Deltorix hummed before he said. “I can agree to most of that, but I can’t control them so I can’t promise anything.” Deltorix then shook his hand. “So what item do you want? Keep in mind the harder the item is to make, if I'm missing some ingredients I'll have to wait until after the tournament to make it for you.”

Jackson thought about it for a second before saying. "Can you make a lantern ring from both green and red lantern cores?" Jackson asked.

“Hmm, I think I can, I just finished making my own phantom ring before I came here.” Deltorix said, rubbing his chin. “I will see what I can do as soon as I-” He stopped and looked off to the left. “Huh? Well damn I didn’t see that coming.” He said with a chuckle, at Jackson’s puzzled expression he explained. “I can still feel everyone’s movements around me using seismic sense and right now Dillan’s kids are fighting the four guards in my group.”

"Then let's meet in the real world, my Spike and Celestia will come with me," Jackson said as the dream started to dissolve.

“Sure, oh do you have an oath in mind for your ring?” Deltorix asked, while keeping the dream together a bit longer. “You'll have to charge it with your own emotions until you can get a battery made for it.”

"Yeah I got something in mind I will tell when we meet," Jackson said, while smiling.

“Alright, here is where we are.” Deltorix said and showed Jackson his location in the physical world before the dream fades away completely and Jackson wakes. Deltorix keeps an eye on Jackson’s energy while returning to his own dream and waits for him to arrive.

Jackson woke up in Twilight embrace before getting out quietly before going to the others. "Is there something wrong?" Itachi said while looking at her.

"Everything's fine I just need Celestia and Spike to come with me," Jackson said both Celestia and Spike were confused but agreed and they flew off to Deltorix’s location.

After a bit they arrive and see burned trees, rocks, puddles, and fires all over the place. “Wh-who’s there?” Deltorix’s Twilight said as she made a shield and wand appear. “Oh no it's you.” Her eyes widened in fear.

"Yeah it's me, where's Deltorix?" Jackson asked while leading on the ground.

“In here.” Deltorix’s voice came from a tree before he walked out.

“You're up! Thank goodness, can you handle him?” His Twilight asked.

“Not at all.” He said with a laugh. “So I made a deal with him instead.”

Both Jackson's Celestia and Spike looked at him before she said. "Yeah we did, so first cure then ring," She said while her arms crossed.

“Ah right, one moment.” Deltorix sat down and started pulling out a few different chemicals and herbs. He gathered them together and held a hand over them. “Craft.” There was a bright light and the items were replaced with ten light blue orbs. “There we go, here you go.” He took one and threw it at Jackson’s chest, it burst into a light blue smoke cloud that quickly faded away.

After a moment Jackson looked down at herself to see that she was now a he again. "Thanks," Jackson said while cracking his knuckles. "Now what do you need for the ring," Jackson said, while looking at a still fearful Twilight.

“Right, and Twilight, please go guard Celestia and Blue.” Deltorix said before he used his lantern ring to form orbs of pure green and red energy. The flames of emotion sparking around his body. “Alright now this will be tricky but…” He grabbed the balls of energy and pushed them together. “Craft!” At first the orbs refuse to mesh together, sparking with energy, but soon enough the orbs started to glow with a white light and combine together slowly shrinking into the form of a ring. “Quick, what do you want the symbol to be?”

"The symbol of the Omni-King," Jackson said with haste.

Deltorix nodded and yelled quickly. “Craft!” And the ring glowed once more before falling to the ground. He picked it up and held it up to Jackson. “So, are we good?”

Jackson grabbed the ring and looked at it before nodding. "Yea, we good," Jackson put the ring on before a flash of green and red light blind everyone there.

Deltorix grinned and stood up. “Good, now I believe you wanted a few of our teammates to have a match?”

Once the light was gone Jackson was wearing a green and red suit with the Omni-king symbol on his chest instead of a facemask he had a mouth shield.

"Yea, let's see who Spike is stronger and if Blueblood is up I want to see him fight my Celestia," Jackson said, his voice more deeper and demonic.

Deltorix smirks and nods. “Sure, Spike time to shine!” His Spike comes out of the tree and blinks. “On and drag Greed out here, he is gonna fight again.”

Spike nods and there are some sounds of a struggle but Spike throws Blueblood out of the tree hole. “Oof! How dare you do that you miserable little-” Blueblood starts to yell at Spike.

“Watch what you say, Greed, insult my student and I'll give him permission to kick your ass at full strength.” Deltorix warns him while actually growling.

"As well as my blue bitch," Sounded a voice that made Blueblood frozen in fear.

“Wh-what is that monster doing here!?” Blueblood yelled.

“He is here to watch his Celestia kick your ass and our Spikes are going to fight.” Deltorix said.

“What!?” Blueblood said before he got up and ran away as fast as he could.

“Have fun with the hunt Celestia.” Deltorix said with a smirk.

Celestia smirked before teleported away to find Blueblood.

"Alright Spike's, me and Deltorix want a nice clean fight," Jackson said before smirking evilly. "So don't pull anything, go all out," Jackson said while smiling madly.

Deltorix pats his Spike’s back. “You heard him. No holding back, show this other Spike all your hard work.”

“Right!” Del’s Spike said, clenching his fists.

A certain melody came in over the wind in the trees, the singing made everyone silent and as the singing echoed.

Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho,

Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho,

Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho,

Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho,

Gather up all of the crew!

It's time to ship out Bink's brew!

Sea wind blows. To where?

Who knows?

The waves will be our guide!

O'er across the ocean's tide,

Rays of sunshine far and wide,

Birds, they sing of cheerful things, in circles passing by!”

An orange haired shinigami strolled in singing the song of Pirates. “Ah hello there,” he says.

Deltorix smirked. “Hey man, hope you didn’t want that rematch yet.”

“Rematch, please,” Ichigo threw a hand in the air. “I’d kick everyone’s ass here. I just got to have a chat with Akainu. He was kind enough to point me in the direction of my target. You two just so happened to be in my way.” He looks over, “But I never get tired of seeing Blue balls there get his just deserts, You’re lucky my world’s version isn’t here you son of a bitch. He’d skin three times over!” He turns his attention to Jackson, “Time flow for your world sure is slow Del. I’ve been all over the place powering up since I saw you last. Now I have God ki mastery and the Eternal Mangekyo. Thanks in small part to Urahara and his science crap. Anyway enough of my rambling lets see some matches. And you should beware that Asta’s Luna is on her way here.”

“Damn man, you are scary strong then, well I will just have to kick my training into high gear once I finish my road trip. Any idea on who her target is? I don’t remember taking any of her moon pies.” Deltorix asked while scratching his head.

“Asta wasn’t on good terms with either of the sisters if you recall. Speaking terms yes but he’s sense resolved that,” Ichigo says. “He was on better terms with Luna than Celestia due to her calmer nature and the way she wanted to do things and their chats. Since they became somewhat friends and allied nations he gave them both grimoires as a sign of trust. She also knows all about you sun bitch,” he flashes over to Celestia and poked her right in the nose before flashing back next to Del. “And she wasn’t happy to hear it. From what The girls told me she froze an entire house at the time.”

Del’s Celestia groans weakly. Deltorix shook his head. “Damn, well it seems it is gonna be Celestia vs Luna after Spike vs Spike. Are you gonna stay to watch or are you gonna keep walking?” He asked Ichigo.

“I’ve got some time to kill,” Ichigo shrugs. “The commanders aren’t really moving and I’m not exactly chasing. BESIDES,” He emphasized as he looks at Celestia with a shit eating grin, “I wanna see Luna in action kicking her little sister’s ass!”

That remark caught Deltorix’s Luna’s attention as well as everybody else except for Jackson’s group. “Is that true? Your Luna is the older sister?” Deltorix’s Luna asked.

"I for one would like to know," Jackson said in his normal voice while the Spikes were stretching.

“I didn’t tell you that when you were there?” Ichigo tilts his head. “Well we didn’t go to Equestria while you were there so, Yea I guess you didn’t which means you never met Luna or Celestia from my world.”

“No I haven’t, that is surprising to hear. I thought I was always the younger sister.” Luna said.

“The multiverse is infinite Luna, that means anything can happen. In fact I don't know if you saw him but there's a male version of Celestia somewhere in the tournament.” Deltroix told her with a laugh. “Also a female Shining, I definitely need to meet the two of them and get pictures of them.”

“Don’t forget in my world ponies are nearly totally human too,” Ichigo adds. “They have tails and or wings but unicorns and in this case alicorn use what’s called a focusi crystal that is made when they cast their first spells.” He cleared his throat, “But yea back home Luna is the older sister. She fell to her jealousy due to all the work she put in while Celestia was literally learning as a kid and praised for merely being the sun raiser. You can pretty much guess the rest. She’s also one of the three five-leaf users. The only others being Spike and Asta. Twilight doesn’t count because she has a six-leaf and never experienced darkness.”

“Wow, that sounds nuts. But it seems the Spikes are just about ready.” Deltorix said before a red aura covered him. “Don’t mind me, I am just leveling my kaio-ken skill.”

Del’s Spike smiles at the other. “So what was the last thing to happen in your world?” He asked.

"Well….." Jackson's Spike said. "Jackson's wedding, he fought some goat-demon, and for me I just got through training with Tsunade," Jackson's Spike finished while counting off his fingers.

“Oh wow, uh the last thing to happen in my world was the wedding between Cadence and Shining, then Del decided to take me, Princess Luna, and Twilight, on a road trip to other universes! It has been so cool so far, we have met superheroes, some kid that is like a super genius or something, and now we are here.” Del’s Spike told his counterpart as they finished getting ready to fight.

"Woah, that's awesome," Jackson's Spike said while getting into his fighting stance.

“Enough gloating!” Ichigo yells. “More face smashing!”

“You heard him Spike, kick Spike’s ass!” Deltorix said with a smirk, and started chuckling at both their looks.

Del’s Spike flew forward and punched Jackson’s Spike in the nose before grabbing his arm before flipping him over his back, onto the ground.

Jackson's Spike was surprised but then smirked as he instantly disappeared and reappeared behind Del's Spike and punched him in the jaw, sending him flying a few meters before he was grabbed and thrown into a tree.

Del’s Spike flared his ki and stepped forward. “Nice warm up, now I can cut loose.” He disappeared, only to reappear in front of Jackson’s Spike and the two start exchanging blows.

“Perhaps my nephew would like to take part in this?” A new voice popped in, but why was it familiar?

Everyone but Ichigo turns to see a very human version of Princess Luna standing there next to them watching the duel play out. Tall, dark tan skin dark blue wings with night sky nebula hair flowing in a nonexistent breeze. She wore a shimmering navy blue dress with teal armor adorning her body. On her head was a band with a long dark sapphire blue crystal. At her side was a satchel that held a dark macy blue grimoire with silver ornamentations and a silver crescent moon on the covers with a silver five leaf clover in the cover of the one on the front.

“His first match was against another Spike but it was more or less a one sided fight,” Luna remarked as she threw up a hand, “But he is Asta’s greatest disciple after all.”

"Hey Luna, how are you doing," Jackson said, while eating popcorn as well as Del's.

"Want some?" Jackson said, offering some popcorn to Asta Luna.

Jackson's Spike was able to lead a punch to his contorted part cheek before hitting him with a ki blast to the chest sending him a few meters back.

"Earth style: Stone Cuff Jutsu," Jackson's Spike said while slamming his hands on the ground, trapping him in a stone-like cuff.

Del’s Spike struggles a bit before he roars loudly and his aura gets brighter as the stone starts to crack. “I won’t give up that easily!”

Jackson's Spike struggles to hold him before making the decision to let him go. "Ninja Art: Summoning Jutsu," Jackson's Spike said while summoning two wolves and a medium sized toad.

“Whoa, never say something like that.” Del’s Spike said before the wolves pounced at him. Spike jumped into the air and slammed his feet down onto the wolves’ heads.

Jackson's Spike smirks as his plan was working before yelling. "NOW!!" Jackson's Spike yelled as three other Spikes jumped out and each fired an attack.

"Fire style: Dragon fire Roar Jutsu"

"Big bang Kamehameha"

"Lightning style: Snake Lightning Strike Jutsu" each of the clones said while firing their attacks.

Jackson smirked before thinking."you come a long way, Spike win or lose I'm still proud of you," Jackson thought, his smirk turned into a proud smile.

Del’s Spike’s eyes widened and he jumped onto a tree, moving out of the way of the ki attack, then he crossed his arms to tank the fire attack. It knocks him off the tree and back onto the ground. He screams in pain as the lightning snakes bite onto him. “Aaaahhhh!”

Deltorix groans and rubs his temple. “Note to self, put more training into dodging multiple attacks.” He mumbled.

Jackson just rubbed Deltorix shoulder and said. "Don't be too hard on yourself, besides we all train differently, we just have to hope they can do their best," Jackson said.

“True, though I did teach him a few tricks.” Deltorix said, as they watched Spike stand back up and hold out a hand.

In a flash of light a keyblade appears in Del’s Spike’s hand. It was purple and green, with the blade itself looking like flames. “Bet you don’t have one of these.” He said before he rushed the other Spikes, cutting through the clones.

"No," Jackson's Spike said before disappearing and reappearing behind Del's Spike and pulling out a small scroll and after a puff of smoke Jackson's Spike was holding a sword that was wrapped up to say for the top edge they showed what looked like shark scales.

"But do you have one like this," Jackson's Spike said as the two clash swords.

“Whoa! Big sword.” Del’s Spike said while they struggled in a blade clash.

“Huh, that sword looks familiar..” Deltorix said, rubbing his chin.

"It's the Samehada," Jackson said while Jackson's Spike was winning the struggle.

“Oh yeah! Wasn’t that the shark guy’s sword?” Deltorix asked, while Del’s Spike roars and breathes fire into Jackson’s Spike’s face.

"Not any more," Jackson said before adding. "I punched a huge ass hole through his chest," Jackson finished as his Spike threw a punch at Del's Spike stomach making him cough up a little blood.

“I wouldn’t mind clashing with it a bit,” Ichigo smiles as he holds up his right fist causing the black chain wrapped around to gingle slightly. “I wish I could add it to my collection of oversized swords. The Buster Corps would benefit from having a sentient sword like that one.”

"Did you really forget that we are dragons dude," Jackson's Spike said.

“No, I just thought you'd take a step back if you couldn't see.” Del’s Spike said while holding his stomach.

“Ah, well mind if I see it after this fight? I want one.” Deltorix said with a grin.

"I'm sure my Spike wouldn't mind," Jackson said.

"Well, let's see if you can handle this!!" Jackson's Spike said before pointing his hand out and said. "Ninja Art: Mirage," Jackson's Spike said before what seemed like a small chakra ball hit Del's Spike right between the eyes.

"Huh, so he's using that one," Jackson said, surprised at the technique his Spike used.

“Gah!” Del’s Spike stumbles back and holds his face. “My eyes, darn it.” He glares at the other Spike and roars as his ki starts to rise faster. There are small flecks of yellow in his aura but it stays mostly green. “I gotta focus on what's in front of me, don’t let my emotions cloud my mind.” He says to himself before he shoots forward and hits Jackson’s Spike hard enough to make a shock wave.

"I think you should warn your Spike dude," Jackson said to Deltorix.

Deltorix on the other hand is grinning. “He is close, just a bit more and he will get there.” He said to himself as his Spike started to push Jackson’s Spike back with his boosted strength.

Del's Spike was grinning thinking he was winning before Jackson's Spike smirk confused him. "Hey, are you feeling okay," Jackson's Spike said while he seemed to be fading Into nothing as everything started to spin as he could hear voices in his head.

"Deltorix, seriously man you need to warn him." Jackson said, getting ready to interfere.

Deltorix looked at Jackson before he looked closely at Jackson’s Spike. His eyes widened before he yelled. “Spike back off now!”

Del’s Spike turned to look at Deltorix. “Huh?” He stopped.

"He can't hear you, he's trapped in his own head," Jackson's Spike said.

"Damn it," Jackson said before looking over to Deltorix. "I hear from Kakashi and Itachi that Spike has been studying psychology more specifically the fear of the Mind".

"Right now, your Spike is in an illusion that he believes is real. He can't hear or see you right now, only what he thinks he sees," Jackson said as Del's Spike was looking back and forth around his surroundings.

“If that's the case.” Deltorix said, rubbing his ring. “Then he will have to face his fears, but I should warn you…” Del”s Spike takes a few steps back as yellow flames start to spark around him. “Too late.”

“What? N-no you can’t do that!” Del’s Spike said as his body was covered in yellow flames.

Jackson had seen enough. He was going to let it play out but after that power increase he disappeared and reappeared behind Del's Spike and turned him around and bear hugged him while saying. "Spike, LOOK INTO MY EYES!!" Jackson yelled while showing his Rinnegan eyes.

Del’s Spike showed surprising speed as he was a blur while struggling to get out of Jackson’s grip, before stopping and looking into his eyes.

"Calm down Spike, you are safe. Don't worry you are alright," Jackson said calmly but to Del's Spike it had an echo.

Deltorix walked over and aimed his lantern ring at his Spike, before sending green energy at him and slowly the fire changed to green and Spike calmed down. “You may want to let go before your arms and chest are burned and scarred permanently.” He told Jackson as he started to smell cooking flesh.

Jackson let go of him. "Don't worry about me, I dealt with the worst. Besides, it's not like I wouldn't get hurt if I fought someone who had fire abilities," Jackson said before glaring at his Spike.

"SPIKE SPARKLE, GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!" Jackson yelled as his Spike ran over scared.

Deltorix pats his Spike’s shoulder. “Guess you're not the only Spike Sparkle.”

Jackson glared at Spike, making him shake under his gaze. "Not only did you use a Jutsu that I said to only need it when necessary, but you went and added more power than needed," Jackson said as his Spike looked down in shame.

Jackson sighed before saying. "You have Lost Spike," Jackson said in a cool tone of voice.

“You hold much power for one so young,” Asta’s Luna commented. “But you also use tactics that do more mental damage than you are aware, which led to this outcome. Be more aware of the fragility of the young mind. As the mistress of dreams I know full well it only take a small stone to cause a large crack”

“Hmm.” Deltorix rubbed his chin before taking out a notepad and wrote something down.

Jackson looked over to Deltorix. "It's your decision do you want them to continue or do you want to give your Spike the win and have my ring out," Jackson asked.

“I think your Spike should lose this time, he went too far. But on the other hand I haven’t trained my Spike on proper mental defenses.” Deltorix said while continuing to write in his notepad.

“In this tournament a loss is a loss,” Ichigo says.

“Indeed,” Luna nods. “You two set up the rules of these matches so ultimately it’s up to you to decide if you want to follow through with this. Just remember it will decrease your teams’ chances at winning and cut your power down too.”

Jackson thought for a moment before saying. "Spike……. You will continue the fight but you are here to only use your strength and ki. NO JUTSU!!!" Jackson yelled the last part before going over and sitting down with his arms crossed.

Deltorix looks down at his Spike. “Do you want to keep fighting or want to bow out?”

His Spike smiled and clenched his fists. “I wouldn't be a very good student if I just gave up at the first set back wouldn’t I?”

“Admirable but know your limits,” Asta’s Luna advises.

“The Black Bulls may push past our but even we know when we should bow out,” Ichigo nods, “I’m sure yourself from our world would tell you the same, but he’d also tell you to fight on until you can’t fight anymore,” The Shinigami smirks.

“Indeed,” Asta’s Luna nods. “He didn’t get to be the Captain of the Black Bulls by doing anything else after all.”

Jackson Spike and Del's Spike got into their fighting stance and were ready to fight each other.

"Ready," Jackson's Spike said while looking at his counterpart.

“Ready.” Del’s Spike said smiling, though Deltorix noticed his leg twitch a bit.

“It was fun while I saw it but I think my welcome is done,” Ichigo turns and heads out.

“Leaving without seeing the gate end is unlike you Ichigo,” Asta’s Luna remarks without turning away, “This quarry must really have your eye.”

“As you say Princess, indeed,” Ichigo chuckles as he walks into the trees and out of sight.

“Truly a frightening male when his lust for battle is inflamed to such a degree as this,” Asta’s Luna sighs. “And only a few here could sate him in this state.”

“It can be scary when a warrior is obsessed with finding the next challenge.” Deltorix said while watching the Spikes start fighting. They trade punches and kicks slowly working up their power to the point they are making small shock waves with each blow.

“Well, you’ve met Asta and even fought with Ichigo,” Asta’s Luna sighs. “As far as mentality sticks out they’re nearly Identical but Ichigo is much more easy going than his brother to the point he even jokes in serious situations,” She looks at Celestia then to her other self, “Tell me, how far gone is she?”

Del’s Luna sighs and shakes her head. “I fear she may fall if she does not let go of her anger.”

“There is no if about it young one,” Asta’s Luna looks back at Celestia who glared in outright fury at her, “Only a matter of when. I saw what she did in her fight against Jackson. It’s only confirmed what I’d already thought.”

"What that Luna?" Jackson asked while still looking at the fight.

“I would like to hear your thoughts too.” Deltorix said while keeping his eyes on the fight.

“I’m saying that Celestia’s fall can’t be prevented,” Asta’s say s bluntly. “We were consumed by not only anger but also jealousy. She’s only rage,” Luna looked at her other self and then to Celestia. “She is willing to go as far as to perform a forbidden spell just to try and win a fight that she would’ve known she had no chance in if she’d been level headed. She is blinded and when the time comes when she passes the point of no returning I hope you can do what needs to be done in order to save her. Both of you,” she looked at Deltoric and Luna both. “I know a certain alchemist must has set up certain safeguards in order to help. Edward is indeed powerful that is certain but he is not infallible, he himself even admits his shortcomings.”

Deltorix nodded his head. “Yeah, I had already assumed she would fall some day.” He looked over at the unconscious Celestia. “I have a few plans already in the works.”

“What plans are these?” Del’s Luna asked.

“Sorry I can’t tell you, because you not knowing the plans are part of my plans.” He said, then smirked when his Spike got the upper hand, and slammed Jackson’s Spike into the ground with a suplex.

“Do not hold it against him, Luna,” Asta’s Luna reassures her. “If you know you run the risk of Celestia finding out. Just know that he trusts you and you should trust him. He wouldn’t have brought you and Spike if he didn’t want you by his side and the goes for Celestia even though she hates his guts.” She looks back at the Spikes, “Looks like things will be wrapping up fairly soon.”

“You are good, Spike, but I think it's time for me to win this.” Del’s Spike said before crossing his arms with a grin. Deltorix’s eyes widened as his Spike started to channel ki around him. “Kaio!”

“No, he wouldn’t!” Deltorix said, taking a step.

“Ken!” Del’s Spike yelled and he is covered in a red aura, his muscles grow and he grins for a moment before he yells in pain. “Aaaahhh!”

“Idiot, I warned him never to use it unless I said so or if it was an emergency.” Deltorix said and walked over and grabbed his Spike’s head, using dream magic to put him to sleep. “He loses, and needs medical attention, he wasn't ready for that technique yet.” Deltorix looked at Jackson’s Spike. “Mind tossing him over the side so he can be healed?”

Jackson's Spike looked at his master/brother who nodded his head. Spike grabbed him and tossed him over the side winning but it feels hollow and he didn't deserve it.

"Alright Deltorix I want to fight you next with my lantern ring," Jackson said before his Celestia teleported with a beat and bloody blueblood.

“Sure, just let me do this first.” Deltorix used the force to push Jackson’s Spike over the edge, knocking him out of the ring. “There, now he can get treated for his injuries.”

“I do believe I am owed a much with your Celestia Deltorix,” Asta’s Luna held up her hand

“Go ahead and wake her, I am sure you can beat some sense into her…maybe.” Deltorix said, waving a hand. He rubs his ring. “So Jackson, how do you want to do this?” He asked while a green lantern uniform appeared on him and green flames covered his body.

Asta’s Luna walked over to Celestia still asleep,”Wake up Celesta!” She commanded. “IT'S TIME TO FIGHT!”

Celestia groans and sits up. “Luna? Did…did you beat that monster of a human?” She asked while her eyes were still trying to focus.

“Luna yes, your little sister no,” Asta’s Luna says bluntly. “She has no chance in facing Jackson. I would barely stand a hairs chance against someone so strong myself. I’d maybe last ten minutes longer than you did if I was lucky.”

Celestia’s eyes finally focus and she frowns. “Oh..another abomination and this time in the form of my own sister. Do humans have no respect for pony kind to make such abominations?” She stands up fully and starts to glow with heat.

“To think such a version of my little sister exists,” Asta’s Luna grabs the bridge of her nose. “Your little temper tantrums do nothing to one of the stars young one,” she snaps and the temperature drops drastically, snuffing out Celestia’s heat. “I am not an abomination as you claim. I was born this way to the parents I hold dear to my heart and they were the same race of ponies from the world I’m from. It is the disgusting thing you still cling to that you call your nephew that is the abomination. Yet your pride and anger blind you to the truth.”

"I think this time our base form and rings for now, I want to see how much training I need with this," Jackson said looking at his new lantern ring before looking at Del's Celestia and glare.

"And as for you Celestia, if you ever call my wives and unborn child a monster or abomination. I will not stop until I beat your head into the ground. Do you understand you sun bitch," Jackson said, his anger powering his ring.

Celestia frowns and still heats up but can’t warm the area due to Asta’ Luna. “I will say whatever I want, human. You and your kind will be gone once I win this waste of time and wish all humans to disappear.”

“Twilight, Luna, take a walk. You two don’t need to see this.” Deltorix said while not looking back at Celestia. They looked at each other before nodding and started leaving.

Luna stopped for a moment and looked at her counterpart. “Please, don’t allow her to touch her chest plate, it will destroy her physical body…I don’t know how long it would take for her to return.” She said with her ears pinned to her head.

“Gar, please keep them away,” Asta’s Luna’s calls out to a nearby tree.

“I will neither protect them nor interfere with this fight Luna,” the monster's voice rings out. “I suggest yo make it quick though,” He warns Ichigo will soon be upon his quarry and that fight will cause a disturbance that I suggest you not be apart of. I have not met my brother Asta in order to judge his strength for myself but from what Edward has said about him His strength far surpasses his even in his peek physical human form and Ichigo’s power is equal to Asta’s. Even after Training he may be even stronger than Asta is now.”

“I know full well your brother’s physical strength Gar,” Asta’s Luna glares at her opponent. “And neither I nor my little sister could best either him or Ichigo on our best days, even if we tried.”

"Hey don't forget about me, even if I went super saiyan Omi at a 100% Asta and Ichigo could still beat me," Jackson said while looking at the area.

"So you are Gar, well at least I know what your voice sounds like," Jackson said while looking somewhat confused.

“Do you honestly want me to answer your question?” Asta’s Luna looked at the saiyan. “Even Deltorix admitted he couldn’t best your little brother himself earlier when they spoke.”

“Yeah, in all honesty I would guess I am the weakest Displaced here.” Deltorix said with a chuckle. “My only advantage in a real fight is I can use all my resources and have an army within moments.”

“Then maybe you should just leave the ring so I have one less fighter to worry about.” Celestia said with a frown. Deltorix just makes an illusion of a ton of pegasus ponies flipping Celestia off with their wings.

"Hey man, don't sell yourself short, you still gain power from this. I think you're pretty strong," Jackson said, slapping Deltorix back not noticing he sent him into a tree with his full strength. "Sorry," Jackson said embarrassed.

“Ow…thanks I just lost a thousand HP!” Deltorix yelled before charging his ring with blue power and blasts Jackson. “Take that!”

“We’ll be luck if we’re not all killed by Ichigo’s fight against the one known as Zabuza…” Asta’s Luna looked back at Celestia, “As for your wish… you do realize it won’t affect the displaced that have evolved to the point they or no longer consider themselves human or ponies like me right?”

"Hey!?, I said I was sorry," Jackson said, before creatured a red and green energy shield.

“Geez, I had a feeling her wish would be bad, if I didn't show up in my world, I could see her becoming one of those ‘conversion bureau’ Celestias I heard about.” Deltorix said before looking at Jackson. “Yeah but I wanted to do that anyway.” He cracks his knuckles. “Want to fight away from them or share the fighting space?” He said while pointing his tail at Celestia and Luna.

"FUCK YES!!," Jackson yelled before saying. "The sooner I can get away from this Sun bitch the better," Jackson said before using his ki to float in the air waiting on Deltorix.

Deltorix looked up at Jackson before flapping his wings, rising into the air. “Huh, I could've sworn flying techniques were illegal in the tournament of power. Is this tournament different?”

“Begone with you both,” Asta’s Luns shoot a wave of special magic at the two sending them deep into the forest away from her and Celestia. “Now we don’t have to listen to needless banter.”

“Yes, though it pains me I have to fight you, even though you are part human, you still have my sister’s face.” Celestia said before flapping her wings and shooting forward trying to hit Luna.

“Yes yes,” Luna rolls her eyes and way her hand creating a special warp allowing Celetia to fly straight into it and back out cracking into a tree. “You’re not going to get anywhere near me by charging in. Your rage makes you blind little sister.”

“You are lucky my sun isn’t here.” Celestia said panting, gold blood already dripping from her mouth. “If it was, I could glass this whole area.”

“It wouldn’t matter!” Luna shouts. “There are beings up there in those stands watching this play out as a laugh Celestia! Fuhter more their are being down here with use that would survive it or swat it away with just as much power that comes from a single finger!”

Celestia takes a step back. “I can’t believe that, they are just humans! Destructive creatures that destroy the environment around them, and kill anything that isn't human.” She starts to charge a spell.

“Demon Light Magic! Sword of judgment,” Luna says as she glares at the alicorn in front of her. In her hand was a sword made of pitch black light that absorbed all the light around it. “This is a power I gained from conquering my Demons. A power, I USE TO HELP MY PONIES!” She points the tip at the white Alicorn, “Let me ask you this then, what it not a human that brought life back to the island you glassed of everything?! Not just the humans but the animals and plants their to?!”

Celestia backs up a bit frowning. “They were making the island into a military base, they hunted all the animals on the island, the only thing left were the humans and a few trees that they left up. Everything on that island was either hunted or cut down.”

“Does not every other species do the exact same thing when they’re trying to survive in a new land!” Luna retorts. “When they are forced to relocate to an unknown place! WHAT IS THAT PONIES DO WHEN THERE FORCED OUT OF THEIR HOMES?! They look for a new place to call there own! The need materials for shelter and also resources for food! The also need to protect themselves from hostility! Humans are sentient just like any number of other species, like ponies. Yes they have their bad ones but that not to say ponies don’t have bad ponies to!”

Celestia grinds her teeth together before yelling with tears falling from her eyes. “But ponies never murder!” She unleashed a beam of solar energy, burning the ground as it passed.

Luna took a breath, “Night Sky breathing,” She sharpened her vision and increased her blood, “BLACK HOLE SLASH!” She roars and sliced the air with such force it creates a black hole that swallows Celestia’s spell.

Celestia stared in shock at Luna who was breathing heavily with a wide smile on her face. She swore she could see a transparent silhouette of the human with ashen hair and fluorescent green eyes smiling just behind the human alicorn.

“What was that!?” Celestia took a step back as her wings twitched.

“Thanks to a few lessons from my dear nephew Spike and his girlfriends Rainbow Dash… Not to mention some advice on adjustments from their master…. I was able to develop my own sword and breathing style…” Luna huffed. “Thanks to alicorn physiology I can match a fully realized Hashira… even though my own technique…. Is incomplete… That move dear little sister wasn’t even magic…” She readjusted herself, “Even if it did cost a bit of fatigue it was worth the pay off,” she held up Celestia’s breastplate.

Celestia looked down at her now bare chest. “H-how!? That should only be able to be removed by myself!” Celestia looked at Luna before opening her wings. “You will give me that back…after the end.” She flapped her wings and tried to fly away.

“You're not going anywhere dear sister! Spatial magic Spatial REND!!!” Luna shouts as she sends a huge slash of Spatial Magic as Celestia.

The white alicorn found herself right back where she started.

“My Spatial magic isn’t lethal unless I want it too be Celestia,” Luna warns, “at the same time I locked on to your unique magical signature. All that anger inside you makes you shine like your sun in a blue sky. That means ai can warp you right back to where I want you. No matter where you go I can be right next to you in less than a second. You’re trapped! Just like the humans on that island!”

"AHHHHHH!!!" Both Luna and Celestia heard as they looked up to see both Jackson and Deltorix trading punches and kicks while using their lantern rings power while smiling at each other.

“I think it's time you were ousted, little sister,” Luna turns her attention back to Celestia. Her sword blade narrows and extends slightly, “Combo spell,” The blade of the sword like the cosmos, “Spatial Demon Sword Balmung!” Luna begins a relentless onslaught of slashes on Celestia.

Celestia was doing her best to dodge the attacks but was finding it increasingly hard with each step. She’d tried flying but found her wings to be useless as Luna had clipped several of her feathers. The human alicorn had soon driven the sun pony to the edge of the arena.

“You are lost in yourself Celestia,” Luna held the edge of the sword at her neck, “I hope you can learn to let go and I wish you the best,” she says with a soft smile and turns the sword using its flat to force Celestia off and out of the Tournament.

When Jackson began to fly, a voice came in.

“JACKSON HAS ONE STRIKE FOR FLYING! FLY AGAIN AND YOU SPEND THIRTY MINUTES DOING NOTHING!” Katakuri yelled. “I over saw it because I thought you were leaping instead of flying, but now it’s not the case, you were flying, and flying is not allowed!”

Jackson just stared before just letting go and leaded on the ground before saying to himself. "Just let it go Jackson, just let it go you got more shit to deal with," Jackson said before using his ring to create a machine gun and started to shoot at Deltorix.

Deltorix used his ring to make a green riot shield and charged Jackson. “Nice work so far, but if you want it to have more kick you gotta will it to be stronger, faster, and hit harder!” He said before knocking the machine gun out of Jackson's hands and headbutting him. “Gah! Ok, not my best idea.” He said, holding his head.

Jackson then created a giant baseball bat and hit Deltorix, making fly a few meters into a tree. "How's that for more power?" Jackson asked, smirking.

Deltorix groans and pulls himself off the tree. “Pretty good, but don’t forget to be imaginative and creative.” He grins and makes a large gun that looks like a fancy sling shot with an oval shape, with a ring on the back of it, loaded into it. Deltorix grins and pulls the trigger and the object to send flying towards Jackson making a whistling sound as it does.

Jackson's eyes widened before jumping out of the way and started to think before an idea formed. "Okay let's try this," Jackson said as he created a grenade and he tossed it at Deltorix.

He was confused before the grenade went off and a thousand spiders came out and attacked him. “Spiders, nice although that is more of a yellow lantern tactic.” Deltorix then made a bunch of fly swatters that squished all the spiders. “Oh and Jackson?” He points behind the saiyan, when Jackson looks behind him he sees the oval object floating behind him. It opened up and a large hand holding a mallet came out and hit his head.

Jackson got angry as red and green flames were coming off him and roared, sending a Shockwave and shot a large blast at Deltorix. Deltorix made a whole castle wall out of green energy to hold back the attack, it cracked and the sides crumbled away but Deltorix remained untouched. “Sorry about that, I couldn't resist doing that old skit.”

"Do you that again I will blast you to the next universe," Jackson said while holding two swords one red and green.

Deltorix formed a puppet with three swords. “Two swords vs three?” The puppet held a sword in his mouth and the other two in its hands.

"OH THAT'S FUCKING CHEATING!!' Jackson yelled while fighting the puppet.

Deltorix laughed and grinned. “Nope, I am fighting smart, plus I still have to control the puppet. You could try it too if you want.” He said while making the puppet attack Jackson with three sword style. “You are just lucky I haven’t been to the One Piece universe yet.”

The two grinned at each other, their fight was still on!


Oh?! What's this? Dillan's children are racing to take down Deltorix, but the guards that follow Deltorix come to intervene! What will happen in this fight? Who will win? Find out NEXT TIME ON THE DISPLACED TOURNAMENT OF POWER!