• Published 5th Feb 2022
  • 698 Views, 24 Comments

The Displaced Tournament of Power - Uncle Iroh



It's been roughly two years since the events of the Displaced Tournament Princess Elia had an idea to give back to the Displaced in kindness. Another tournament! But with nine universes of ten fighters each participating. This will be fun!

  • ...
11
 24
 698

Bullet Time! Monsters vs Aliens!

03:24:42

“Quill, why do you cocksucking Anime weebs keep shouting out your attacks? Are you trying to get yourselves killed?” Berserker snorted out. In the shows themselves, he doesn’t mind. Out here, in Reality, that’s a different story.

“No, you dumb prick! Fioren Magic is literally tied to one’s Soul and emotions, the more you shout, whether with determination, anger, happiness or even sorrow, the stronger your magical attack will be, as it’ll literally be coming from your Soul. I shit you not that’s how it fucking works.” Quill growled with annoyance.

From the stands, Lord Twigo yelled, “DEVIL FRUITS WORK THE SAME! AND HAKI IS WILLPOWER SO THE MORE POWER YOU PUT IN YOUR VOICE THE STRONGER THE ATTACK IS! AND POWER COMES FROM EMOTION, THE MORE EMOTION YOU HAVE IN YOUR GUT, THE STRONGER THE ATTACK IS!” Lord Twigo began to cough afterwards. “Damn, still not healed.”

“…Okay, I now understand and acknowledge those facts…but at the same time, they’re still stupid as fuck and I refuse to use that method.” Berserker shook his head. “I’m not trying to wreck my vocal cords until I’m hoarse.”

“OUR VOCAL CORDS HAVE GOTTEN USE TO IT!” Lord Twigo yelled, “YA SCRUB! SORRY, DIDN'T MEAN IT!”

“HEY LORD TWIGO! HOW’S ZEREF DOING?!” Zirconis yelled at the Commander.

“HE'S ARM WRESTLING GANONDORF!” Lord Twigo yelled back.

“TELL HIM HE’S A BITCH!” The Jade Dragon yelled with a laugh.

“OKAY! WE SHOULD PROBABLY STOP YELLING LEST BERSERKER HAS A FUCKING STROKE!” Lord Twigo yelled as he went off to tell Zeref that he is a bitch.

“Sir, we’re no different. We let loose our war cry.” Krimzon interjected.

“No, it is different. We roar out ‘Rip and Tear’ because that’s what we do. Nothing magical about it.” Berserker corrected while flipping off the Veteran Sergeant, who returned the gesture in kind.

“COPE HARDER!” Kyle shouted from the stands.

“I thought that was your job; I’m not the one sitting up there.” Berserker dissed Kyle, who choked on his fury from that verbal jab.

“OOOHHHH!!! MAN'S GOT ROASTED!” Lord Twigo shouted with a laugh.

"I think I'm turning into glass…" Kyle groaned.

“FUCK YOU TOO ZIRCONIS!!!” Zeref roared from the stands, a happy laugh in his voice as Ganondorf’s laugh could also be heard.

But everything turned back to seriousness when the temperature began to heat up, everyone turned to face who was causing it, but secretly, they all knew. There stood at a towering height of ten and a half feet tall, Sakazuki “Akainu”. Akainu looked down at them, not saying a word.

“I… I feel like we should be running but at the same time, I really don’t think that’d help in this situation.” Quill remarked as his face was one of a ‘well alrighty then’-like expression. “Wait, Zirconis? Where the fuck-?” Turning, he saw Zirconis fucking legging it in the opposite direction.

NOPE!” The Jade Dragon yelled.

“Wise of him,” Akainu commented, “Running is wise of him, he can find another opponent to fight and possibly win. It would increase your chance of winning either way. This new area I made is far more interesting and would serve both as a good and bad thing for everyone. You should thank me, you actually have a chance.” Akainu said.

“Honestly? Yeah, I really like it. It makes things so much more interesting, and intense and I love it. It also makes me feel kinda at home, but considering I’m a Dragon that doesn’t really mean much.” Quill chuckled, before turning around. “I’m also gonna catch up with Z. Anyways, see ya!” The navy haired man laughed, waving to the magma human as he sprinted after his companion. “Zirconis get your ass back here, you coward!”

“Anything to say?” Akainu asked, looking down at Berserker. The only answer he got was all four BFGs aimed right at him from Team DOOM.

“Move along or get fucked, you seadog cunt.” Berserker motioned before charging up their shots if he chose to bother them.

Akainu inhaled then exhaled calmly, “Understandable, hellspawn.” Akainu said, brushing past Berserker, and sinking into the magma behind him.

“Thank you, Admiral.” Berserker sighed and disengaged his BFG, his Night Sentinels following through. “Well, I’m bored. Ionyx, wanna spar?”

“Yes, sir!” Ionyx replied excitedly, while the two Veterans of the Ghost and Defender’s faction shook their heads in amusement.


03:24:42

(When Berserker’s Team and the Dynamic Dumbasses meet Akainu)

Jackson and his team as well as Deltorix and his team stared at the wasteland before Jackson's Rainbow said.

“Now that's just over kill,” Jackson's Rainbow said while standing on the mountain of earth with the others.

“Where’s Jiraiya, Kakashi, Itatchi, and Blueblood?”

Jackson looked at Deltorix and said. “We need to find a way to get that guy knocked out of the ring before he sends us flying,” Jackson said before creatured a giant hole in the mountain in which everyone went in.

“Well all this definitely ruined one of my strategies.” Deltorix said while looking around, then he twitched. “Oh no…”

Suddenly, two giant shadows loomed over everyone from the joined teams. Everyone turned to face the shadows and there stood Douglas Bullet and Issho “Fujitora”.

“Deltorix, and Jackson are standing in front of us.” Fujitora said, Bullet looked down at the team.

“Ah, I see.” Bullet commented idly.

Jackson grit his teeth before activating his Rinnegan and did a few hand signs and summoned a giant wolf and a large Toad.

“Which one of you got a plan,” Jackson said while his summons were fighting Fujitora and Bullet.

Or at least they tried to, Bullet fired off his Conqueror’s Haki and shook the arena around them, the summons immediately went on their knees and sat like dogs. “Really? Oversized animals?” Bullet asked, Fujitora hummed.

“You underestimate us,” Fujitora commented.

Jackson unsummoned his animals and started to worry about their situation.

“I could have told you that would happen.” Deltorix said to Jackson while he covered himself in his ultimate shield. “If we fight them we are screwed.”

“You don't say?” Jackson said while powering up to super saiyan Omni with his Rinnegan as well as using his sage mode too.

Bullet turned to Fujitora, “Alright, rock paper scissors who fights who, whoever loses fights the Saiyan.” Fujitora nodded.

“Rock, paper, scissors!” Fujitora chose paper and Bullet chose rock, Fujitora grinned.

“Looks like you’re fighting the Saiyan!” Fujitora laughed, Bullet grumbled.

“No fair, you used Future Sight!” Bullet protested.

“All is fair in love and war, my friend.” Fujitora said, Bullet groaned and turned to face Jackson.

“Fine…” Bullet shot forth, in front of Jackson, going faster than the Saiyan could process. “Fishman Karate: 5,000 Tile True Fist!” Bullet slammed his fist into Jackson’s gut, water also formed around him and launched Jackson into some debris.

“And that leaves me with you two, come at me.” Fujitora challenged, unsheathing his blade.

“We need to get out of here, these guys are too strong.” Deltorix said while backing up and placed a hand on the ground forming a few golems.

Jackson got out of the debris and said. “God fucking damn it, Jackson muttered before saying.

“Fifth gate: gate of pain,” Jackson said while his skin turned red and he had a green aura while still in his super saiyan Omni.

Jackson then rushed at Bullet and punched him in the abdomen before kicking him in the chest. And threw a ki ball in his face blinding him for a moment before being Russian suplexed into the ground.

Bullet pushed himself from the ground and lunged at Jackson, grabbing him by the neck and slamming him down onto the ground. The force made the broken arena tilt slightly, Bullet then began to punch Jackson whilst he was on the ground, burying him into the remaining katchin.

Deltorix saw that and risked helping by using his bind skill to tie Bullet up in magic chains. “Jackson, are you really gonna let him plant a dumbass tree?”

In response Jackson grabbed Bullet face and slammed him into the ground while glaring at him with anger and saying. “Let me return the favor!” Jackson said before beginning to punch Bullet into the ground while using his ki and chakra to boost his strength.

“Kahaha! You got some spunk!” Bullet caught Jackson’s fists and coated his head in Armament Haki, Bullet then slammed his head into Jackson’s face, forcing him to reel backwards. Bullet jumped up and stomped on Jackson’s foot, Bullet began to pummel Jackson with his Armament Haki coated fists. “Hey! Where did that spunk go, huh?!” Bullet then performed a corkscrew punch to Jackson’s right cheek, sending him spiraling through Gar’s trees.

Gravity slammed down upon Deltorix, “That is ten times gravity you’re experiencing right now, I can put it up to fifty if you like.” Fujitora said, coating his sword in Armament Haki. “Hm… How about fifteen times gravity, how about that?” Gravity increased and pressured Deltorix further.

“Ugh… I really need to train more in a high gravity environment.” Deltorix said while barely able to stand he starts to grow to his full size, almost an adult dragon. “There, now I can stand…kinda.” He said with his legs shaking.

“How well would you fair if gravity was horizontal?” Fujitora asked, suddenly, Deltorix was sent flying into a wall, gravity pressuring him there. “Twenty times gravity.”

“Gah! Damn devil fruit user.” Deltorix groans before he summons his keyblade and aims at himself. “Anti-gravity!” A black orb glows around Deltorix freeing him for the moment.

Fujitora lunged at Deltorix and slammed the hilt of his blade, which was coated in Armament Haki, into Deltorix’s head, slamming him into the ground. Fujitora then looked up to find a floating piece of debris above them, Fujitora jumped back and sent the debris crashing down upon Deltorix at an alarming rate.

Deltorix’s eyes widen before he gets an idea and in a flash something appears on his fist, he quickly swipes his fist above him making a portal, one large enough the debris fits through, then suddenly Fujitora is hit with it instest as it came out of the portal above him.

However, the hit never came, the piece of debris was floating. “Smart of you, but I am a master of Observation Haki, you need to be quicker if you want to hit me.” The piece of debris flew into the magma as Fujitora tossed it aside. Fujitora began to march towards Deltorix, his sword coated in Armament Haki.

“Sound’s extremely useful, I will need to go to the one piece universe to learn how to use it.” Deltorix said before he summons a blue sword and disappears in a flash step, appearing behind Fujitora and trying to cut him with his keyblade and Zanpakutō, aiming for his back.

Fujitora turned around and parried the attack, making Deltorix take a step back. “Jugon!” Fujitora coated his fist in Armament Haki and slammed it into Deltorix’s gut, sending him skidding backwards. Fujitora then raised his sword high and performed a diagonal air slash, the slash dug towards Deltrorix and split the ground apart.

Deltorix flash steps out of the way. “Shit!” He pants and shook his head. “Geez, ok, time to get some back up, summoning magic champion, Hulk!” Deltorix yelled as a column of data and magic appeared in front of him and formed into the green giant himself.

“Ten thousand times gravity,” A force of ten thousand times horizontal gravity sent the green giant off the ring and into the void. Fujitora continued his air slashes without mercy, slash after slash, he wouldn’t stop his barrage.

“Damn it, ok fuck this.” Deltorix said before using bind on Fujitora and then using flash steps to get out of there.

“Fair enough,” Fujitora said as a careening Jackson went past him, Bullet walked next to him.

“Damn, I expected more.” Bullet said, putting his hands on his hips.

“Indeed, but for now we must leave, however I’ll give them a gift.” Fujitora said, and a pillar of purple rings shot from his head.

A bright light started to shine above them, and when they looked up they saw Deltorix standing on one of the standing trees forming a massive ki ball.

“Oh no, whatever shall I do?” Bullet said, before he grinned. “Hey, jackass, look above you.” All of the rubble and debris appeared above Deltorix, forming a shadow over him as it began to sink down upon the drake.

Golems grabbed onto both of them and hardened themselves to hold them in place. “I will be fine, now just a bit more.” Just before the debris hits the ki ball, it and Deltorix disappear. After a few moments they both return with the ki ball doubled in size. “Gotta love my instant dungeon creation skill!” He then threw the ki ball down at them before using a flash step to get Jackson and get out of there.

“Well damn…”


“T-thanks man,” Jackson said while trying to stand up he couldn't use any healing Jutsu or technique As well as senzu beans.

“If it wasn't allowed to use healing Jutsu I could be back at 100% by now,” Jackson said while sitting on the ground trying to rest a bit.

“Yeah, they kicked our asses.” Deltorix said, shaking his head. “I can cook some food for you to eat, or just give you an infinite pizza box. If I remember Saiyan biology correctly, eating a lot of food should help heal you faster.”

“The infinite pizza box will do,” Jackson said while his princesses and Twilight did first Aid on him. He had bandages on his abdomen, arm, shoulder and left leg.

“Alright, here is SCP-458.” Deltorix said as he pulled a pizza box out of his inventory and gave it to Jackson. “When you open it, it will have your favorite pizza in it.”

Jackson opened the box And saw it was a three meat supreme. “Cool,” Jackson said while eating the pizza.

Deltorix sighed and sat down. “That was nuts, I am down to a hundred live points, and used all my ki for that last attack.”

“You can say that again,” Jackson said before grabbing another slice of pizza.

“I'm low on ki and chakra, and the only power source is my spiritual energy and my new dragon slayer magic,” Jackson said before looking at Deltorix.

“So, Do you get any clue on how they used Haki,” Jackson said, hoping that Deltorix had good news.

“No clue, if I had any of those kinds of skills, I could have just copied each of them that they used against us.” Deltorix said, shaking his head.

“Fuck,” Jackson said before looking back at the wasteland of the Arena.

“So... what's the plan,” Jackson asked while leading on a nearby rock.

“Plan? The plan is to avoid them, I tried using my summons, they just got flung out of the arena, all my skills are too weak to hurt them, hell I bet that massive attack only singed their clothing.” Deltorix said while waving his arms around. “They let us run away.”

Jackson stared at him for a moment before sighing and spoke. “You're right, we practically got our asses handed to us,” Jackson said before adding.

“But, with our luck they will probably find us again, so for right now we need more power,” Jackson said while looking at his hand.

“Then would you like to test out how far I can push my power?” Deltorix asked him before cracking his knuckles.

“I was going to ask you the same thing,” Jackson said, getting up and stretching.

“Deltorix I just had a thought,” Jackson said while looking at him.

“Then tell me, because I have an idea too.” Deltorix said.

“Well do you think Ultra instinct will give us an edge in fighting them,” Jackson asked while stretching.

“It could give you an edge, but it's incompatible with my powers.” Deltorix told him.

Jackson nodded his head before saying. “Okay then, think you could help me obtain Ultra Instinct,” Jackson said.

Deltorix shook his head. “The only way I know how is by buying a skill book explaining how to obtain it and giving that to you but I can't access my store while I'm inside the tournament. So, unless you want to create a massive spirit bomb and let it hit you and hope that it activates ultra instinct…”

“If that's the only way to get it, then why not,” Jackson said before adding. “If Goku could do it then I should to right,” He finished while looking at Deltorix.

Deltorix gives him a flat look. “Have you trained under an angel? Look, it was a one in a million chance that happened.” Deltorix grabbed his head. “But I have an idea, if you still get zenkai boosts.”

“Let's hear it,” Jackson said while looking and seeing Rainbow dash and Applejack walking towards the forest. “I wonder where they are going.”

“They yours?” Deltorix asked before he added. “Invite Jackson to party.” a screen appeared in front of Jackson. “Once you join, check how many life points you have, then I'll use my magic to put you to sleep, wait a few minutes, wake you up and see if it heals you. If it did then I can blast a hole through your stomach and repeat the process and you'll get a zenkai.”

Jackson at Deltorix and spoke. “Okay I'll do it,”' Jackson said before adding. “Besides I'm a Saiyan warrior meaning zenkai boosts are a given,” Jackson said while clicking on the invitation.

“Alright, this will keep us safe.” Deltorix used magic to make an illusion of a rock around them and add a bubble shield under the illusion. “Check your life points then it's nap time.”

Jackson checked his life points and it showed that he had only 20 life points left. “Damn that guy nearly knock me the fuck out. I only have 20 life points left.”

“Geez, yeah that's why I fight from afar and use tricks to win.” Deltorix said before his hand glows with magic. “Sleep tight.” He put Jackson to sleep. Deltorix waited a few minutes while keeping an eye out, then used his magic to wake Jackson.

Jackson woke up with a start while saying. “I'M OUT OF CANDLES!!!”

Deltorix covered Jackson’s mouth. “Dude, what the hell did you dream about?”

Jackson moved Deltorix's hand before saying. “I don't know, one minute I was just sitting in my old parents living room the next I was playing with BMO then somehow Finn showed up and said we were out of candles,” Jackson said while rubbing his head in confusion.

“You have weird dreams man; I normally just play Minecraft.” Deltorix said with a shrug. “Check your HP.”

Jackson checked his HP and saw that it was full. “Looks like it worked now for the next part,” Jackson said while getting off the ground and preparing himself. “Hit me with your best shot,” Jackson said to Deltorix.

“Right, I got some ki back, but you have to keep your defenses down, otherwise my attacks won't do shit.” Deltorix said before making a ki ball in his hand and held it at Jackson's stomach on the left side.

Jackson nodded before making his defense go down to the point it will be easier for Deltorix to Pierce his stomach. “How's that?”

“Let’s find out, oh and this will probably hurt.” Deltorix said before he fired the ki into Jackson, and after a few seconds it shot out the other side of him.

Jackson grunted in pain before falling to one knee and spoke. “Yup *cough* that hurt now for the final part,” Jackson said while landing on the ground again.

Deltorix used his magic to put Jackson to sleep again and made sure to keep an eye on the injury. Much to his shock, the injury started to heal rapidly the moment Jackson fell asleep. Soon the wound was gone and Deltorix waited about fifteen minutes before he woke Jackson up.

Jackson woke up while looking around rapidly while his face was crimson red, “So did it work?” Jackson asked while looking down at his stomach to see it fully healed.

“Yeah, the only question is, did I hurt you enough to actually get you a zenkai, or was it not life threatening enough?” Deltorix asked with a frown.

“Well, if it didn't work then my HP would have still been full but after that attack not only did it go down to 25, but you managed to blast a hole through me,” Jackson said.

“Do you feel stronger? I don’t know everything about zenkais.” Deltorix said.

Jackson got off the ground and threw a few punches and kicks before jumping up passing the tree line and coming back down before saying. “Hey, I would say that I'm at least strong enough to hold my own against Edward but only at 0000.03%.” Jackson said while stretching his arms.

Deltorix chuckled and shook his head. “I think it would take more than brute strength to go toe to toe with him, but I get what you're saying. So how many more times do you want to do this?”

“Let's go for four more times than see if it gives me at least more power to fight,” Jackson said while getting into the same position as last time, lowering his defenses again.

“Right!” Deltorix said with a nod, and over the next few hours the two repeated the process of injuring Jackson, putting him to sleep, and then waking him multiple times, Deltorix even forcing it to happen more than four times, they ended up doing it ten times.

Jackson woke up for the tenth time before saying. “I should be mad but as long as it helps me get stronger then,” Jackson said while glaring at Deltorix.

“Now what's next,” Jackson asked.

Deltorix looked at Jackson. “We've been doing this for a few hours, so unfortunately, we are going to have to fight the guy that's coming close to us. I don't know if you can sense him, but I can.” Deltorix then looked outside the illusion where an alien can be seen jumping from tree to tree.

“I guess it's now or never,” Jackson said to Deltorix.

Deltorix nodded and smirked as he said. “You attack him, while I attack from the illusion when he is distracted.”