• Published 5th Feb 2022
  • 699 Views, 24 Comments

The Displaced Tournament of Power - Uncle Iroh



It's been roughly two years since the events of the Displaced Tournament Princess Elia had an idea to give back to the Displaced in kindness. Another tournament! But with nine universes of ten fighters each participating. This will be fun!

  • ...
11
 24
 699

Enter Quill! Wipe, Wipe, Wipeout!

6:02:20

"This is so stupid." Tirek said as he, Suicune, and Icicle walked around. "I mean, only the last one standing will get a wish. Besides, Dillan can make dragon balls. Why are we doing this?"

"For fun?" Icicle said with a small shrug, as the three noticed a man standing in front of a cave.

"Should we try and ambush him?" Suicune asked her teammates.

“I wouldn’t try it.” The man called out, a small chuckle at the end of his words. “I could smell you three coming from a mile away. Also, it doesn't help when you guys don’t bother to even whisper to one another.” He said, turning in their direction, showing his crimson red eyes and a toothy grin.

The three groan as they walk out, looking at the man. "So, who are you my friend?" Tirak asked as the three looked at him closer.

Walking over to them, the man stopped once he was a few meters in front of them, his torso obscured by a black cloak as they saw he had long, unruly navy blue hair, black pants that were ripped and tattered at the knees, and that he wasn’t wearing any shoes. Smiling at the three, the man answered and introduced himself.

“My name is Acnori Quill. But you can just call me Quill.”

"I am Tirak, this is Iccicle." He gestured to the tall ice alien next to him.

"I told you my name is Gwyneira!" Icicle said with a glare at Tirak.

"Iccicle is easier to remember." Tirak said, before gesturing to Suicune. "And this is Suicune."

"Hello." She said with a small smile.

Quill looked pleasantly surprised as he looked at Suicune. “Oh, a Pokemon. That’s cool.” He stated. “My son has a Pokemon partner, an Eevee he named Eve, after he helped save her from a bunch of hungry Timberwolves.” Quill smiled, before shaking his head.

“Anyway, I suppose we’re going to fight now, correct?” He inquired with a small tilt of his head.

"As unfortunate as it is." Suicune said, as the three got into fighting stances. "To be perfectly honest I'm only doing this to test my abilities."

"As am I." Gwyneira said, getting into a strange pose as Tirak sighed.

"I'm just repaying a debt." He said, as he roared and powered up ki surging around him as his body bulked up.

Quill chuckled a little more before looking at the three, shaking his head slightly as he moved his right arm out of his cloak, revealing some of his draconic markings on his torso and arm. Reaching up, Quill ran his fingers through his hair before sighing.

“Oh, I really hope you three put up a good fight.” He said, dropping his hand and looking at his palm. “I initially came here to help out my good friend and basically adoptive brother, Edward’s little brother out, but now? Now I’m here for some fun.”

Quill chuckled darkly as he tightened his hand into a fist, looking back up at the three as the ground beneath them began to rumble and shake as the Dragon Slayer flexed his magical power, a shadowy expression on his face. His markings then began to glow as magical energy ran through his body.

"Whoa…" The three said at once, before Suicune created her blue lantern suit as the three prepared for the fight.

Suddenly, Quill seemingly vanished before their eyes, before Tirek blinked. And after opening his eyes, Tirek was met with the smiling face of Quill. “Time Dragon’s Claw!” He yelled, sending a fist directly into his chest. And once the fist struck Tirek, it suddenly felt like two- no five- no twelve other punches of the same magnitude were plunged into his chest, sending him flying back.

Landing on the ground, Quill whipped around and slammed his foot into Suicune’s side. “Time Dragon’s Talon!” He yelled once more, as they felt the impact of multiple hits slam all over their side, also sending the Pokemon flying.

"Ow." Suicune said, before blasting Quill with a blast of blue energy as Tirak added a blast of ki, along with a gust of ice and wind from Icicle.

Leaping over the energy Suicune sent his way, Quill tanked the ki blast before landing on the ground, facing Gwyneira as they sent the gust of icy wind, retaliating by opening his mouth as a large magic circle appeared in front of his mouth and he took a deep breath. “Time Dragon’s ROAR!” Quill shouted, as a beam of navy blue energy barreled toward the alien, consuming everything in its path and destroying portions of the ground.

"Oh man…" Gwyneira said, shaking a bit. "We might be over our heads here "

"That's no way to talk!" Tirak said, flying at Quill and punching him in the face. "We're warriors! So act like it!"

However, Quill was barely fazed, as a wave of wind blew past Quill with Tirek’s punch, blowing his cloak and revealing the rest of his torso and his left arm. And in its full glory, was Quill’s Ruiner Nergigante arm, with metallic and black bone-like spikes, obsidian colored scales and faint pink scars dotted all over it. Quill pushed back against Tirek’s punch and raised his Nergigante arm, as it began glowing slightly.

“Time Dragon’s Quake.”

He said simply before sending a punch to Tirek’s stomach. And at first, it seemed like nothing happened… until Tirek felt his body- no, his very molecules vibrating at speeds that made it so Tirek was in a mass amount of pain. Then they suddenly stopped vibrating, and without warning, all over Tirek’s body, gashes and cuts from previous wound’s he’d accumulated from past fights ripped open, spewing blood onto the ground.

"What are you…?" Tirek asked before he passed out.

Suicune and Gwyneira stared at them in shock, before Gwyneira growled as the air and wind around them all began to freeze a sphere of ice forming around them all, some ice freezing Tirek's wounds so he wouldn't bleed out. Gwyneira held out a hand to Quill as Quill felt his body and blood beginning to freeze over, while Suicune shot him with more blue energy and added an ice beam into the freezing attack.

Quill, as he was being frozen, then began slowly flexing his draconic left arm, which seemed to be freezing at a much slower rate than the rest of his body. Raising his arm, Quill answered Tirek, despite knowing that he was unconscious.

“You want to know what I am?”

Quill asked, before throwing his arm out towards Gwyneira, sending dozens of spines straight at them, one of them impaling straight through their hand, while the others stabbed into their body or missed due to the wind.

“Then listen closely.”

He continued, letting his Nergigante arm drop to his side as he slowly raised his right arm raising his palm up so that it faced the sky. Then, below them, they saw the ground beginning to glow with magical energy.

“I am the Time Dragon Slayer, Acnori Quill, and I am the reincarnation of the Black Dragon of the Apocalypse: Acnologia!”

Quill roared as he threw his hand upwards, and in one swift motion, a massive pillar of golden magical energy erupted from the ground, consuming all of them in a massive explosion.

Time Dragon’s Geyser!

Suicune created a protected Shield fused with the blue energy as Gwyneira created the largest ice barrier he could, both of the two getting pushed back as Tirak was thrown far from them. Suicune growled a bit, before her blue energy created platforms in the air for her to run on as she double teamed and created hundreds of copies of herself, however instead of holographic clones Quill noticed the copies were solid as each one fired off different attacks at him. Ice, shadow balls, hyper beams, and solar beams.

Gwyneira smirked a bit as all the excess ice and cold in the area began swirling around him, making him grow bigger while throwing shards of ice spears at Quill.

Smiling like a maniac, Quill quickly glanced at the cave, seeing it untouched by the attack. Growing a much bigger smile, the Time Dragon Slayer suddenly whipped around in a circle, and it was as if the world stopped for but a fraction of a second, as Quill sent spines at each attack.

“Time Dragon’s Flare!”

He roared as time resumed, and the spines suddenly glowed, acting as receptacles for the magical attack, which began speeding off at each clone, striking each of their attacks in a glorious clash. Looking directly at Gwyneira, Quill laughed before punching one of the shards, shattering it immediately, before catching another, breaking it with just his grip strength.

Gwyneira tilted his head in confusion, noticing how Quill looked at the cave. The ice creature hummed softly to himself, before he powered up ki mixed with his ice, unleashing a burst of energy that froze the whole area in ice creating a large dome that inched its way closer to Quill and the cave while Suicune continued to bombard him with attacks.

Seeing all of this, Quill’s smile dropped as he swore. Needing to take out Gwyneira to end the ice, Quill looked at him before thrusting a fist towards him. “Time Dragon’s Quake.” He said, and instead of opening wounds on Gwyneira, instead slammed him with a massive shockwave that washed over his entire body, sending him flying back and into the air.

Suicune launched a beam of blue energy at Quill, attempting to get his attention as Gwyneira's arm shifted into a liquid and reformed into a rope with a hook as he threw it at the cave directly hooking it and pulling himself to it fast. The ice alien swung close to the ice he had created before clawing it and using his cryokinesis to whip up a blizzard so thick no one can see through it.

Growling with annoyance, Quill finally decided to stop toying around as he swung his right arm outwards, sending a wave of magic energy exploding outwards. “ENOUGH!” He roared, before throwing a punch through the air.

Time Dragon’s Phantasm!

He shouted, as the air around each of the Suicune’s heads distorted… before suddenly shattering, as dozens of fists slammed into each one of them, sending all of them flying. Then, Quill opened his fist, as did the phantom-like fists, and they all pointed at their individual Suicune.

Time Dragon’s Vortex!

He roared, causing massive vortexes of magical energy to explode outwards, slamming into each Suicune’s body and sending them even further away.

"Jeez man!" Suicune said, shaking her head as her clones vanished. "What's with the attitude change?"

Sighing a bit, Quill apologized. “Sorry, but your friend is very close to someone under my care. And out of respect for them and their comrade, I can’t let you eliminate them.” Quill explained, before letting his hand fall back down to his side. “Plus, I can’t let a newly made Dragon Slayer fall before he has a chance to shine.” Quill stated, before launching directly at Suicune once more, sending another punch at the Pokemon, although this one was different.

Time Dragon’s Paradox!

Quill sent the punch flying at Suicune as the air distorted around his fist, and once it touched Suicune… She was shocked and spat up blood as it felt like hundreds of other, equally powerful punches covered and struck their entire body, pummeling them thoroughly as it all seemingly happened in less than a second.

Suicune coughed in pain, trying to Shield herself as Gwyneira voiced out. "There's someone in here?" He asked, standing on top of the cave now. "I thought it was your lair or something, but you don't have to worry about us knocking them out. At least me, I don't attack unarmed opponents."

Relief washing over his body, Quill let out a small sigh. “Oh thank the gods. I was worried there for a bit.” He mumbled. “I mean, the kid deserves some rest, he’s gone through a literal hell. His internal organs had to be reconfigured from metal to organic in order to accommodate the draconic organs and shit.” Quill then cracks his neck, rolling his left shoulder.

“And that definitely ain’t pleasant.” Quill continues, before looking at Suicune. “No hard feelings about the attitude shift, right?”

"Sure, all good." Suicune said with a smile, before she and Gwyneira began creating copies of themselves before each of the copies attacked at once.

“By the way, I need to ask; how do your clones work? Are they like Shadow Clones, where if you hit one hard enough they just go poof? Or do they have a more physical aspect, where if they die, it's like a legit death?” Quill asked, dodging each of the clones' attacks, blocking, countering, and pushing away some of them that tried. “Cause what’s gonna happen next is a bit… well, a bit sharp.” He said ominously, flipping over a clone of Suicune and kicking it into one of Gwyneira’s clones.

The two clones groan and vanish as Gwyneira uses his powers to begin freezing the air itself along with his clones. "Thankfully, they just vanish!" Suicune said, blasting Quill with water as the cold and ice rapidly decrease his body temperature.

Blocking the water with his Nergigante Arm, Quill smiled and nodded before holding his right hand out and grasping the air, as a blue glow began emanating from his hand. “Good. I didn’t want to spill an unnecessary amount of blood. Overkill is very tedious in the long run.” Quill responded as suddenly, Quill brought up a large black longsword that was at least twice his height.

Swinging the longsword with incredible strength, Quill ducked out of the way of the icy water blast and swung in a diagonal manner, creating a wave of air pressure that pushed Suicune back. Shaking his left hand, Quill grabbed his newly summoned sword with both hands and got into a strange stance, with the tip of his blade pointed directly at Suicune, before he quickly charged intending to impale the Pokemon.

Suicune's eyes glowed as she created a protect around herself, her blue lantern ring adding to the barrier as the blade connected to it blocking the attack. Her smile widened a bit as she and the real Gwyneira began pulling and pushing him and themselves closer to the edge as the snow and wind that obscured the view of the area vanished revealing them next to the edge.

Smile dropping immediately, Quill dispersed his longsword into a flash of blue magic particles, returning it to his Requip space before swiftly sending his fist into the ground. “Time Dragon’s Quake!” Quill roared out, as the ground began shifting, rocking, rumbling, and quaking.

The molecules of the ground began vibrating faster and faster, breaking chunks of the landscape and creating a small, localized earthquake in an attempt to force Suicune to lose her footing. Suddenly the rumbling and shaking stopped as a magic circle appeared beneath Quill, making the Dragon Slayer regain a smirk.

“Time Dragon’s Aftershock!”


He shouted, causing the ground to rumble once more, but it felt different. Instead of the shaking coming directly from Quill, it felt like the shaking was coming from everywhere except from him. In fact, it felt like it was headed directly for him. Suddenly, Quill was launched directly into the air above Suicune and Gwyneira with tremendous force, before the Dragon Slayer opened his mouth as a bright glow began erupting from it.

“Time Dragon’s… ROAR!

Quill bellowed as a massive beam of time magic exploded from his maw, barreling straight at his two opponents. Engulfing both of them in the beam as Quill hoped that would be enough to send them out of the arena. He’d gotten too confident, too cocky, and he was almost eliminated because of it. And as Null was currently criticizing him on being too complacent, Quill let out an internal growl, making the other five inhabitants of his body chuckle at their host.

"You forgot me!" A voice echoed behind him, before he was tackled from behind, sending both himself and the unknown attacker over the edge as he saw Tirak had tackled him, having completely forgotten about him from the first attack. A small blue ring still on the ring, sitting on the edge as it glowed and flew off farther into the tournament.

Surprised and caught a little off guard, Quill’s eyes flickered through multiple different colors before settling, not on a crimson red, but a vibrant orange. Ominously, Quill let out a chuckle, yet the voice that came from Quill’s mouth didn’t sound like the Dragon Slayer. No, it sounded like someone else.

“Well now, Quill. Caught off guard? I thought you were better than that.” Quill’s body spoke with a rougher, more scratchy and gravel-like tone, a slight bit deeper than Quill’s voice.

Quickly, Quill’s body freed its left arm, its Nergigante Arm, before it suddenly socked Tirek across the face with a surprising amount of strength. This suddenly blow caused Tirek to let go of Quill, as the centaur was sent flying back to the arena’s ground, a dozen meters from the edge as Quill’s body clapped its hands together, creating a string of electricity before running its right hand over the scales on its left arm, turning the scales into a sort of liquid-like material which quickly reformed into an incredibly long chain with a sturdy hook at the end. Throwing the hook at the arena, Quill tugged on the chain and stopped himself from flying out of the arena any further, as his body went flying back to the solid ground in front of Tirek.

Landing on his feet, Quill’s body spoke up once more, a twisted, toothy smile and a deranged gleam in his eyes. “Hey there.” The voice spoke once more. “Sorry for the intrusion in this fight, but I felt like I should have some fun too.” He, as the voice was definitely male, said with a chuckle, tossing the chain to the side.

As the spikes on Quill’s left arm began slowly regrowing, returning with a bone white coloration instead of their previous obsidian color, while the metallic spikes began regrowing at a much slower rate, the voice spoke once more. “Oh, sorry for my manners, I should probably introduce myself.” The voice laughed a bit, before giving Tirek a mocking, overdramatic and sarcastic bow. “Name’s Ruiner, the Ruiner Nergigante. Elder Dragon and original Element of Honesty.” Ruiner introduced himself, standing up straight as he looked at the centaur.

"Well then, I feel like someone with multiple personalities should be a rule breaker since it's technically more than one person but… whatever." Tirek said. "I am Tirek."

“Well, Tirek, it’s nice to meet you. Also, I’m not entirely sure about the technicality of that. I mean, there’s a single body so…” Ruiner says with a semi-thoughtful expression, gesturing at Quill’s body. “But, that’s honestly just semantics. Unless I’m told it's a disqualification, I don’t think there’s really any problem with this.” He shrugs.

“Anywho, should we get back to fighting?” Ruiner huffed with a smirk before it suddenly dropped and he gained an annoyed expression. “What?! Oh, come on Quill! I was just about to have some fun!” Ruiner whined, as it seemed he was talking to someone, before he growled with a pout. “Fuckin’ fine, jackass! Spoil sport.”

Ruiner growled as the body’s shoulders went slack, as Quill’s eyes flickered back to a crimson red, Quill’s voice returning with a sigh. “Sorry about that Tirek. Ruiner can be like that sometimes. I really hope that doesn’t count for a disqualification.” Quill grumbled and walked over, before offering a helping hand to the centaur, as the Dragon Slayer was being a good sport about the fight that would inevitably resume.

"It is alright." Tirek said, taking the hand and standing up. "Honestly if he hadn't interfered you might have been defeated, at least this way we can have more fun."

Nodding and letting go of Tirek’s hand, Quill walked a few meters away from the edge before turning and facing Tirek once more. “So, shall we continue?” Quill asked, crouching into a low stance with his right arm outstretched to his side, with his fingers curled in a way that imitated a claw, his left arm hung down at his side as he gained a more serious, more focused look on his face. It was clear that Quill was no longer playing with his food.

Tirek nodded, getting into a stance of his own before using his speed and flight to blast off towards the cave hoping Quill would follow. "Damn that was my last resort before, if I want to win I need to try and outsmart him… sorry kid." He thought to himself as he looked at the cave.

Time Dragon’s Flare!

Suddenly, Tirek’s vision became surrounded by navy blue missiles of magic as Quill had sent a barrage of magical attacks at the centaur. To Tirek, it was as if time had slowed momentarily as Quill lunged in front of him, staring directly into his soul with glowing red eyes. His face, shadowed by his hair, and his draconic markings glowed with the same navy magic as his attacks, Quill watched silently as his attacks jettisoned into Tirek’s torso, exploding in small spheres of flame and magic. Quill stood quietly with a neutral frown, sharpened and observant eyes, and dramatically changed demeanor, as Tirek was sent flying back by the multitude of attacks.

Tirek closed his eyes as he powered up to take less damage before his horns grew longer. "Well, so much for that. I had hoped I could have duped you by using the cave as a distraction, oh well." He said, taking in a deep breath as all the magic in the air and absorbing the magic missiles and beginning to pull the magic out of Quill while powering up more combining the stolen magic with his ki before he lunged at Quill with speed someone of his size shouldn't be able to perform.

Quill, having felt a fair portion of his magic being drained, immediately reacted to the attack, ducking under Tirek’s attack before using his newly regrown spikes on his left arm to send a brutal uppercut into the right of Tirek’s torso. Quickly retracting his fist, the Dragon Slayer sent a few quick jabs to his opponent’s chest and stomach, before jumping up and sending Tirek sliding back a bit with a well placed spinning back kick straight to the centaur’s sternum. Landing on the ground, Quill quickly shuffled back into a defensive position as he awaited Tirek’s next move.

Tirek groaned as he held his stomach, a bruise forming a long it while a shimmering shield had protected his chest. "Darn, that first attack had already done a number on me… oh well, Time to go all out!" He yelled powering up as he began sucking in even more magic from everything and any living creature around them along with energy itself not just magic as a rainbow ball of magic and energy began to form and condense in his palm while his body grew skinnier. "Let's see if Dillan's idea will work! Spirit fire ball!" He yelled, chuckling at the attack at Quill before it burst into a sphere of rainbow flame and energy half of his former size.

Quill stared at the incoming ball of multicolored ball of flame, energy, and magic headed directly at him, his cloak flapping wildly as it approached. Standing his ground and not moving an inch, Quill’s bangs shadowed his eyes and his hair waved wildly from the wind pressure, as Tirek saw something grow across Quill’s face. Something ominous. Something foreboding. It was like Quill knew something that Tirek didn’t. And because of that, what grew across Quill’s face was not something Tirek could ignore, in fact, it was something to be feared as its very existence spelt disaster for the next few moments of Tirek’s participation in this tournament.

For you see, as Quill was swallowed by the attack, Tirek saw a single thing.

Tirek saw Quill grow a smile.

A hungry smile.

Then, he saw Quill open his mouth as the energy began swirling into it.

Tirek's eyes widened as he watched Quill begin to eat and absorb the energy. "Well shit…" he mumbled, falling to two knees as a hand was placed on his shoulder.

Turning his head he noticed Dillan with a smile on his face, patting his shoulder. "Good job Tirek, I didn't expect you to put so much energy into that attack though."

Quill, having finally devoured the last of the magic, let out a loud belch before he quickly covered his mouth. “Oop! ‘Scuse me.” Quill chuckled, looking at Dillan and Tirek. “Geez, that was a lot to digest at one time. Never ate something like that before.”

Dillan chuckled a bit as he smiled. "Thanks for the compliment, It took me forever to figure out how to combine magic with ki. It wasn't until me and Tirek began training for the tournament did I figure out he could naturally do it…" he said, before turning to Tirek. "Your ribs are broken, go rest up."

"I can still fight." Tirek said definitely, struggling to stand up.

“No, you can’t.” Quill interrupted Tirek, walking over and lightly flicking Tirek’s forehead, hard enough to leave a small bruise. “Feel that? Means whatever magic or ki or whatever you were using to protect your body is gone. You’re too tired and from the looks of it, waste any more energy and you’ll literally look like a skeleton.” The Dragon Slayer pointed out with a small smirk.

Tirek groaned and wobbled a bit, beginning to fall as Dillan wrapped an arm under him and helped him to the edge of the ring. "Take a good rest pal. I don't want the crusaders to yell at me for their friend dying." He said, gently tossing Tirek over the edge and looking back at Quill. "So… you're not human right? You're obviously part Nergigante, but are Dragon Slayers human or genetically different?”

Quill hummed, crossing his arms and looking up in thought. “Eh… A little bit of both, I guess? Honestly it’s kinda complicated. There’s multiple types of Dragon Slayers, such as Gen 1, Gen 2, Gen 3, and what have you. But most start off human. It's only really under intense magical strain that they actually become a dragon themselves.” Quill detailed.

“Though, a dragon can enchant themselves into a Dragon Slayer in order to halt and completely stop the process. Not sure about the specifics but, you get the idea.” Quill waved his hand dismissively, explaining it as best he could. “Though considering that this process needs to happen over the course of several years, you shouldn’t go around asking a Fioren Dragon to teach you for two reasons.” Quill continues to explain.

“One; in my world, they’re all but dead, aside from Five or Six pompous asshats who call themselves ‘Dragon Gods’ and the only real good guy, Zirconis, is currently either kicking ass or getting his ass kicked back there.” Quill gestures towards the explosions of jade green dragon magic that was erupting from the Jade Dragon’s fight with Fujitora. “And two; unless you find another world like mine, you’re never gonna get Dragon Slayer magic in a teaching kinda way.” The Time Dragon Slayer finished his lengthy explanation, and it was easy to tell by his sigh at the end of it that he didn’t really like giving such a long spiel.

"Huh, neat… mind if I try getting a scan?" Dillan asked, holding up his Ultimatrix.

Quill stared at Dillan before looking at the Ultimatrix. Then back at Dillan. Then at the Ultimatrix. It would seem that Quill was mentally debating whether or not to allow the scan before hesitantly speaking up.

“Um… sure? Just- uh… just make sure you use your new dragon form responsibly, I guess.” Quill hesitantly allowed the scan, before taking off his necklace and tossing it to the wielder of legitimately one of the most powerful items Quill knows of. “That’s my token, by the way. Call me if you ever need some kind of help.” The Dragon Slayer smirked.

Dillan smiled and nodded, scanning the Dragon Slayer. "Cool, thanks. Wanna fight?"

Thinking for a few seconds, humming at the offer, Quill mentally conversed with Ruiner, Null, and the others before ultimately shaking his head. “Nah, don’t think that’s the best decision. I kinda want to wait for a bit before actively looking for a fight.” Quill declined the offer. “But thanks for the offer.”

Then, Quill turned around and looked off in the distance at the slowly dimming jade green magic in the distance, as it seemed that Zirconis had finished transforming into his Dragon Form. Smiling at the sight, Quill let out a small sigh before partially turning to face Dillan once more.

“I should probably head back to my cave now. Got a newly made Dragon Slayer in there that’s probably gonna need a little direction in how to use his newly acquired magic.” The Draconic Wizard told the Ultimatrix wielder before turning to the cave and walking back towards it. “Anywho, see ya dude. It was nice talking to ya!” Quill waved goodbye, at least for now anyway.

And after re-entering the cave, Dillan was left alone, with destruction and rubble around him, after the fight between the Time Dragon Slayer and the last three people within his team. He was the last one. So, now the question was… what would he do now?

Dillan grinned a bit, before looking over to where the green magic had emanated from and vanishing from sight.


6:22:48

Berserker sat against the central pillar of the ring, getting in some much needed rest before the finale started. So far, it seems some of the other team’s players were still duking it out. Oh well, a certain someone could hurry things along and knock them out-. “That’s close enough, Arkham Knight!” He called out and pointed directly at the approaching team leader. “What do you want?”

“I’m not gonna beat around the bush like the others,” Arkham began, folding his arms over his chest. “I want to form an alliance to take out Yuki and Adreana, or what’s left of their approaching battle with Deltorix’s Luna and Twilight. More than likely, Yuki and Adreana will win but they’ll also be injured, injured enough to fight pretty easily. It’s either we team up against them, or they team up against one of us. Do you seriously want to fight those two by yourself?”

“I thought your king said no leaders were to intervene…but I guess this is dragging out too long, even for him.” Berserker shrugged before he stood up. “Alright then, who do we go after first?”

“I’m thinking of waiting after their fight; it would be pointless to fight one of the pairs, only to be attacked by the other pair. So, after their fight, wait a little, I’m saying thirty seconds to get their guard down, then attack with all we got. No stupid anime ‘I’ll fight you at my weakest, then get stronger’ bullshit, instant pressure, instant victory, no mercy.” Arkham said, clenching his cybernetic fist, causing his robotic arm to glow.

“Good. Lead the way.” Berserker gestured.

“We’ll stalk their battle, keep our energies low so they can’t detect us, then get the jump on them.” The Knight began to walk towards the rockier side of the shattered arena, making sure to keep low.

Berserker followed and did what Arkham had instructed, praying that he was keeping his energy low to avoid detection.

And thus began their alliance.