• Published 5th Feb 2022
  • 698 Views, 24 Comments

The Displaced Tournament of Power - Uncle Iroh



It's been roughly two years since the events of the Displaced Tournament Princess Elia had an idea to give back to the Displaced in kindness. Another tournament! But with nine universes of ten fighters each participating. This will be fun!

  • ...
11
 24
 698

Act 2! Heaven and Hell's Final Fight: The Hellish Angel vs The Heavenly Demon!

Act 2! Heaven and Hell’s Final Fight: The Hellish Angel vs The Heavenly Demon

03:14:21

Bullet hit the ground, his golem had multiple holes in it, the golem’s stomach opened and everyone came out. However, it was only Fujitora, Noel, Lord Twigo, and Arkham. Necrozma, Herobrine, and Ganondorf were nowhere to be found.

“Herobrine? Necrozma? Ganondorf? Where are they?” Arkham asked, he began to look around to try and find a trace of them.

“My guess is that they were all blasted off of the arena, my golem has holes in them, so…” Bullet said as his golem shrunk and fell apart. “It’s just us and Akainu.”

“Can someone explain who or what Krakatoa is?” Noel asked as he looked around at everyone.

“Look.” Fujitora pointed at their surroundings, they were standing on one of Gar’s trees that was barely afloat, chunks of trees and katchin were in the air, magma surrounded them with a few platforms of katchin and trees. There was a place where little magma was located, some craters were there, some of the craters had magma in there. “This is Krakatoa, Akainu’s ultimate technique, this is a weaker one though. Last time he used this, it wiped out a solar system.”

“...A bit overkill considering the rules.” Noel said with a snort.

“He made sure to lower the power, if not, we’d all be dead. Sure he knocked some of us out, but look at the enemy teams, all of them have dwindled.” Lord Twigo said, resting his sword on his shoulder.

“Yeah…” Arkham nodded, he looked to his team. “We’re close to the endgame guys, give it your all. Take out as many people as you can! We aren’t playing around any more! We’re going to take names and kick ass!” Arkham turned to everyone, they nodded, their hearts filled with determination.

Do do do do-

Not that kind of determination.

“Noel, with me, we’ll only slow them down. For now, let’s finish what we started, let’s take out Team B.” Arkham said, turning to Noel.

“How many are left of Team B?” Noel asked as he stood beside Arkham.

“Three, just like we started out, but they’re weak. And besides, you and I both have a score to settle with their team.” Arkham clenched his fists, a hint of frustration showing.

“However before we do.” Noel said as he raised up to balance onto his hind legs since he wasn’t in Neo form to do so. Softly mumbling to himself, Noel casts the spells Shell and Protect on everyone present.

Fujitora looked to Noel and bowed, “Thank you, I appreciate it, now, Bullet, shall we be off?” Bullet nodded, grinning ear to ear.

“Fuck yeah! WHO WANTS SOME?!” Bullet leaped off to the sky, Fujitora floated using zero gravity and flew after Bullet.

“What about you, Lord Twigo? Where are you going?” Arkham asked the Knight, Lord Twigo exhaled softly.

“There is something I must do.” Lord Twigo looked off into the distance.

“And that is?”

“...I need to settle something if you will, I need to test him.” Lord Twigo said as he began to jump from platform to platform, to go to his fated opponent.

Bryan the Bloody-handed Berserker.


03:15:01

“Well…I didn’t think the old hotblooded salty cunt was this backed up.” Berserker huffed at the state the arena was in. His three princesses out of harm's way, he and his three Night Sentinels found themselves on a large enough platform to wait on.

“Honestly, if this were any hotter, it could give Hell a run for its money.” Ionyx commented with the others nodding in agreement.

“I’m just glad the Princesses repaired and reinforced our armor at the cost of theirs before leaving.” Verharai mentioned, pointing towards his Lord in particular.

“Well, they didn’t need it anymore. So they figured we would make use of it.” Krimzon reasoned with a shrug.

Then, a voice caught their attention. “Holy shit.” They all looked over and saw that Quill and Zirconis were standing, still on the jade pillar, albeit a much shorter one as a large portion of the bottom had been melted away by the magma. “I just don’t understand how some people can have this much fucking raw strength in them.” Quill grumbled. “It just makes no fucking sense, but hey, goes to show what I really know when it comes down to it! I mean, sure! Why the fuck not!? Why not have someone akin to a fucking Magma God of all things fight in a tournament like this, sweet christ!” Quill ranted, completely ignoring Berserker’s group.

“I don’t think you get to really complain here Quill” Zirconis interjected with a smug smirk, barely containing his laugh.

“Oh, shut the fuck up Z. Same goes for you all!” Quill growled in mock anger.

“Will you sissy piss drinkers keep it down, I’m waiting for someone!” Berserker demanded with a snarl.

“FUCK YOU!” Quill yelled in retaliation, holding up his right hand’s middle finger, causing Zirconis to burst out laughing, holding his sides and wheezing with sheer amusement.

“YA MUM!” Berserker snapped back.

“Ahem,” Everyone turned to meet Lord Twigo who was currently standing on top of a tree nearly submerged in magma. “Hello, Berserker.”

“Oh hi Twigo.” Quill said casually, in a much more calm way, causing Zirconis to wheeze with even more laughter, physically convulsing on the jade platform.

“Lord Twatgo.” Berserker greeted.

“...Are you still mad?” Lord Twigo asked.

“No, but be glad I’m not an Aussie. They would have really given it to you without remorse or respite.” Berserker shook his head with a smile, before cracking his neck. “Taking a nap does wonders to the body and mind.”

“Least we’re able to agree on that.” Quill mumbles, before closing his eyes and huffing. “Oh, shut the hell up Null.” He growled in annoyance.

Lord Twigo cracked his knuckles, then his neck. “Well, consider this fight an end of course exam, this fight will decide your fate in this tournament. To decide if you win or you lose.” Lord Twigo took out his blade and adopted a stance. “Come, let’s finish what we started.”

Berserker reached for his sword, The Hell’s Bane, on his back and his pistol. “Everyone; stay out, sit down and be quiet.” He warned before the two slowly circled each other.

“Hey, Z. Stop dying and watch.” Quill told his dragon companion, stamping on his head lightly, managing to get the jade haired man to slowly cease his laughing fit and look at the upcoming fight. “Things are getting very interesting.” He said, a mad, toothy smile on his face, as his crimson eyes glowed slightly from the magma’s illumination.

Lord Twigo lunged down upon Berserker, his fist coated in Armament Haki as he prepared to strike Berserker. Only for it to be smacked aside by the flat side of Berserker’s blade, also covered in Armament Haki and was forced back when he started shooting with his pistol.

Lord Twigo leaped away to gain some distance and saw the bullets coming at him. Lord Twigo coated his body in Armament Haki and let the bullets bounce off of him. Lord Twigo landed on the ground, performing a superhero landing, Lord Twigo looked up to Berserker, eyes full of fire. Both flared their Conqueror’s Haki and their willpower began to clash, the shockwaves of their Haki made the magma move, albeit a little, the earth beneath began to shake. Lord Twigo shot forth his sword coated in Armament Haki. The 9’10 goliath performed a spinning strike, aiming to cut Berserker across his chest.

Berserker stepped to his left and let Lord Twigo spin by him, before switching his pistol out for his Super Shotgun and pulled the trigger. This sent the Commander spiralling off balance due to the force of both barrels going off. Lord Twigo used Geppo to stop himself from spiralling further, he then used Geppo again, this time, he began to spin around like a drill. “Soru “Tekkai Dama”!” Lord Twigo slammed himself into Berserker at astonishing speed, forcing him back. Lord Twigo placed his hand on the ground, doing a one handed handstand. Lord Twigo then pushed himself into the sky and his feet began to shine, signalling he was going to shoot two beams of light out of his feet down upon Berserker.

In retaliation, Berserker whipped out his Gauss Cannon and charged it up. However, he was aiming it at the ground before jumping as high as his jet boots could take him. Firing off his Gauss Cannon, Berserker came soaring up to Lord Twigo and firing it off again into his groin.

Lord Twigo’s groin split apart, he had used his logia devil fruit to morph his body into a certain shape, he bended light to the point that the attack missed. “Quite a dirty fighter, aren’t you, Berserker?” Lord Twigo turned into light and slammed both of his feet into Berserker’s chest, sending him flying into one of the flying parts of the arena. Gravity took effect and brought Berserker down to another floating part, a tree. Lord Twigo landed on the tree and stood up, his sword coated in Haki. “But it is to be expected, this fight will decide your fate after all.” Lord Twigo advanced, walking forth with a menacing aura.

Berserker grunted before looking up to see Lord Twigo upon him, sword raised above his and ready to strike. “…Flash out.” Throwing up a Flashbang, Berserker rolled away before it denoted and began monkey climbing away on the tree’s underside. Pulling himself back on top, he turned to face Lord Twigo, barely enough time to deflect the man’s sword coming straight for his face and hopped away further to gain distance. Unfortunately, he was backed into a wall.

Lord Twigo appeared before Berserker, his fist was coated in Armament Haki and glowed bright from light. “5,000 Tile True Punch!” A powerful punch slammed itself into Berserker’s gut and sent him through the wall, careening into a platform surrounded by magma. Lord Twigo then hid himself behind the remnants of the wall.

Berserker groaned when he got back up. “Fuck’s sake. What is with these dumb cunts and shouting out their attacks? Next time someone does that, I’m punching their fucking throats in.” He growled in annoyance and looked around. “…Now I really wish I knew how to teleport, or whatever equivalent to it.” Along with having a mirror, strong enough to reflect Lord Twigo’s Light Attacks. “Hell, is Phase-Shifting even allowed?” Wait, why did he think of that?

Suddenly, the magma around Berserker turned into light, and sprouted fists of light, they then shot up into the sky and rained down upon Berserker. “Raibazuraito.” Lord Twigo said as Berserker was pelted with punches of light, he then coated all of the fists in Armament Haki and continued the onslaught without mercy. However, he found himself choking and held his throat when Berserker, all of a sudden, shot out a fist straight for his jagulater.

“I FUCKING SAID I WAS GONNA PUNCH YOUR FUCKING THROATS IN!” Berserker roared out in anger.

“OH YOU SHUT UP YOU BLEACH HAIRED RED EYES BLACK DRAGON FUCKING DIMWIT!” Lord Twigo roared back, “I’LL KICK YOUR ASS SO HARD THAT YOUR MOTHER WOULD FEEL IT!” Lord Twigo appeared before Berserker and kicked him above the sky, he then followed him by turning into light, Lord Twigo began to play ping pong and bounce Berserker around. Coating his arms and legs in Armament Haki, slamming his fist into his gut and twisting it, kicking his jaw, performing an Armament Haki enhanced headbutt onto Berserker’s skull, finally, Lord Twigo wrapped his hands around the back of Berserker’s skull and flew into several debris. Lord Twigo ran Berserker into trees, katchin, and whatever that came in his way before throwing Berserker all the way back down to the ground. The Ruins which caused a shockwave that split part of the ruins to reveal some magma. Lord Twigo stood afloat in the air, calmly. “That was a bit much, sorry.”

Slowly, Berserker got back up. No words, no grunts of pain, nothing. His armor was dented and scarred once more, visor cracked with only his left red eye shining through a hole made in it. “…This has gone on long enough.” As the magma poured forth, it encircled around the Marine, like there was a forcefield keeping the flow at bay. Suddenly, a tornado made of Hellfire erupted and obscured Berserker from Lord Twigo, even forcing him away from the heat intensifying.

Out of the blazing tornado came a Devilish red form that replaced the man who once stood there, climbing out of the crater. Chains, spikes and skulls adored the grimdark armor, baleful green eyes glaring up at Lord Twigo in the air, sword and gun in clawed hands, sized up and aesthetics to match. “Time to end this.”

Lord Twigo ignited his aura, surrounded by Ki, his body glowed like a star and he covered his entire form in Armament Haki. “Indeed.” Lord Twigo said as his sword began to glow brightly as it was infused with Haki, Ki, and light. On his other hand, his fist began to glow. Lord Twigo shot down at Berserker, going faster than light itself, he shot multiple beams of light which were infused with Ki and Haki. Whilst he shot the beams, Lord Twigo got ready to slam his sword down upon Berserker.

Suddenly, chains wrapped themselves around Lord Twigo before being pulled towards Berserker, sword slamming into his stomach and knocking the wind out of his lungs. Following up on that, Berserker fired off his quad-barreled Super Shotgun, which made him skip across the magma-covered arena. The force behind these attacks actually bruised him somehow.

Lord Twigo shot back, splitting the magma like Moses splitting the sea, Lord Twigo’s fist glowed brightly as he slammed it into Berserker’s gut. Making him cough saliva in a Dragon Ball Z like fashion, Lord Twigo then kicked him up into the air, and Berserker was held in place as he was surrounded by Ki. Lord Twigo, with his arms in front of him crossed it before raising both of his arms into the air. A pillar of light slammed into Berserker as if God was cleansing him.

“Who the fuck do you think you are, God-Pretender?” Berserker snarled out before he began to punch his way through the Light Pillar.

“If no one invokes God’s will, then I will! You’re already in heaven, but…” Lord Twigo spoke as he shot towards Berserker, his sword grew larger, the size of an apartment building. “YOU’RE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HEAVEN!”

“Aye! I’m on THE RIGHTEOUS SIDE OF HELL!” Berserker reproached when their swords clashed, Light and Brimstone metal grinding against each other as they swung, parried, strike and deflect within a flurry of fast motions. “Because there were no Angels or God to come save me!”

“Then allow me to save you, I will cleanse thee for thy darkness!” Lord Twigo yelled, he raised his sword high and slammed it down upon Berserker who blocked the attack. Both flared their Conqueror’s Haki, and shook what little of the arena was left. Lord Twigo slowly began to push Berserker back and with a roar forced Berserker all the way back down to the hellish landscape. Lord Twigo appeared below Berserker. “ALLOW ME TO SEND YOU TO HEAVEN!” Lord Twigo slammed his foot into Berserker’s gut and sent him careening into the skies, the skies were littered with light due to Lord Twigo’s radiance.

“And have my Soul tainted by your Corrupted Light!?” Berserker whipped his chains, this time laced with spikes, around Lord Twigo’s legs and pulled him up towards his spiked knuckled fist. “NEVER!” Berserker launched a barrage of punches as they fell back down. “But I’ll drag you back down into Hell with me, you sinful angelic fuck!”

“HAH! I’ll never be dragged down to that infernal wasteland, full of sinners and monsters as of yourself!” Lord Twigo yelled, using Shigan “Oren” on Berserker, stabbing his fingers into Berserker’s body. “If you wish to drag me down to Hell, then prepare for a welcome back party, because I’ve already been there, you righteous demonic fuck!” Lord Twigo slammed his fist at speeds faster than light into Berserker’s nose, breaking it and crashing him down into the ground. Making an explosion of lava and light, Hell and Heaven, Sin and Holy.

“…Then you’ll fit right in.” Without warning, Berserker slashed at Lord Twigo’s eyes with his claws and blinded him. His screams of agony lasted only a moment before he was pinned to the ground and was pounded through it. They sank further down, Lord Twigo’s body began to fall apart slowly and painfully until they reached the final layer.

Without giving him a chance, Berserker slammed his foot down hard enough until Lord Twigo fell through the space between the arena and the void.

Lord Twigo smiled and gave Berserker a thumbs up. “You passed your end of course exam, congratulations, my student.” Lord Twigo then fell through the void and ringed out.

“…Drinks are on me, teacher.” Berserker gave a salute towards Lord Twigo, before having to quickly climb out and get back to safety. The magma was pouring through when he barely got out in time. Now he had to swim back to the others and his form timed out as well. “…Fuck.” Berserker gritted his teeth and swam through the lava. “And here I thought I was done swimming through lava!”

Suddenly, a black, scaly arm breached through the lava, its clawed hand open and extended, inviting Berserker to grab hold. Berserker was hesitant at first, but then shrugged and decided ‘fuck it’, before latching his hand to the claw. He was then quickly dragged upwards and out of the lava, being placed onto a platform. A familiar jade platform.

Then came that motherfucker’s voice, once again. “Well, that was certainly interesting. Congrats on winning the fight, by the way.” Quill chuckled.

“Toughest…fight…ever.” Berserker said between breaths. “And yet…there’s that…lava-making…motherfucker…we’ll have to…deal with.”


03:26:22

Akainu looked around at the destruction he caused and clenched his fists, his fists began to glow red hot. Akainu then looked up into the air and began to punch at the sky, giant fists of magma erupted from his fists and began to rain down.

“Ryusei Kazan!”


03:26:39

Volcanic rock began to rain down upon the arena, causing more magma to blanket the arena, volcanic rock nearly hit Berserker, it was three meters away causing splashes of magma. More and more began to rain down without stopping. Berserker’s group also came by to see if their leader was okay during all the chaos.

Suddenly, there were several chunks of molten rock that came down, nearly hitting the Dragons and Berserker’s group, only for the sound of metal against bone to shriek through the air, as dozens of metallic and black, bone spikes flew into molten stone, shattering the rocks into harmless pieces. Berserker’s group all looked to the origin of the spikes, only to find Quill holding his left arm extended outwards, towards where the rocks were. Instead of seeing an arm, similar to his right, they saw an arm covered from fingertip to shoulder in vantablack colored scales, orange scales highlighting in intricate patterns, with pinkish red scars covering the scales on the lower forearm. But what was most striking, was the multitude, the dozens upon dozens of black and silver, bone and metallic spikes that were covering the arm.

Quill looked at their reactions and smiled, lowering his arm and crossing both of them before he asked. “What? Never seen someone with a Nergigante’s arm before?”

All was silent… at least until Zirconis spoke up.

“I don’t think anyone in this tournament has, dumbass.”

“Shut the fuck up Zirconis.”


03:29:12

Bullet walked through the ruined terrain, Fujitora was standing beside him, both were walking very slowly. Scoping the area around them, Bullet glanced at Fujitora.

“Hey, Fujitora, have you seen anyone yet?” Bullet asked, glancing at the Admiral, Fujitora hummed.

“I’m blind.” He replied, Bullet laughed in amusement.

“Kahaha! You’re funny, have you sensed anyone yet?” Bullet asked, Fujitora hummed once more.

“Yes, I sense a couple of things going on. Akainu is marching towards Ichigo, Arkham and Noel are advancing towards Team B, Lord Twigo was knocked out of the ring, Berserker and Quill are talking with one another, and…” Fujitora then stopped in his tracks, Bullet did as well and looked on ahead.

“And what?” Bullet asked, there was a pregnant pause.

“Deltorix, Dillan and Jackson are standing in front of us.”

To be continued…