• Published 5th Feb 2022
  • 699 Views, 24 Comments

The Displaced Tournament of Power - Uncle Iroh



It's been roughly two years since the events of the Displaced Tournament Princess Elia had an idea to give back to the Displaced in kindness. Another tournament! But with nine universes of ten fighters each participating. This will be fun!

  • ...
11
 24
 699

Darkness And Darkness! Ganondorf vs Zeref!

Darkness and Darkness! Ganondorf vs Zeref!

01:55:38

Ganondorf walked throughout the forest, the sound of fighting was distant, having moved into the inner part of the arena by now. He had seen a lot of things walking by, fighters who could summon beings on other worlds, fighters who can make trees pop up of thin air, and fighters who can use spatial magic. But none of that mattered to him, he was the 7th Commander, the 4th Strongest of all Commanders. He wants someone to approach him and ask for a fight, but he knows that won’t happen, he’s not Fujitora, Bullet, or Akainu. And it would take another year or two to reach their power.

But as Ganondorf was walking throughout the forest, darkness pulsing around him, he stumbled upon a certain Black Mage. The black haired mage was simply resting against a tree, peacefully sitting there with his eyes closed. He seemed relaxed, as if nothing was happening, as if the tournament wasn’t even happening around him.

Ganondorf didn’t speak and just continued to walk forward, he marched past Zeref and continued forward. He then stopped walking and glanced at Zeref, not moving his head. “Oi, you’re strong, right?”

Zeref opened his eyes slowly, as a peaceful smile graced his facial features. The Black Mage looked at the Gerudo Demon and responded. “Well, that really depends. What is your definition of the word ‘strong’?”

“Strong, hm,” Ganondorf pondered, “Strong is many things, if you can stand up against bullies you are strong, if you can split a mountain you are strong, if you don’t cry you are strong. Strong means everything, that is my definition of the term. Can you stand up against those who are corrupt?” Ganondorf asked the Black Mage.

Zeref’s eyes moved away from Ganondorf and returned to the scenery around them, before he released a sigh. “I believe that I can. But I also believe that viewing something as corrupted is rather subjective, but who am I to truly say.” The Black Mage speculated, as he slowly stood up from his seat. “After all, I was once determined to extinguish all life from my homeland. Though, I don’t know if that makes me corrupt or not considering the fact that I had gone insane at the time.”

Zeref turned his head to the being he was speaking to, and tilted his head with curiosity. “What about you?” He asked.

“The Curse of Demise has lifted from my shoulder, when I was Displaced all I wanted was annihilation. But Ryker changed me and lifted the curse, despite the monster he was, he still cared enough to help me. Corruption is all perspective, my friend.” Ganondorf closed his eyes, “And it will always be. I can see that you are strong enough to not be fazed by my spell, you’re quite strong.”

“Ah, yes. That spell, quite interesting I must say. I noticed it when you had initially casted it, and I was extremely curious about what other spells you may have. Though I suppose we could always discuss that later.” Zeref hummed in acknowledgment. “And I too, am very familiar with curses. After all, I created dozens of them and placed them on the Etherious Demons under my control. One was also placed upon me by the great Goddess, Anhkseram, herself. The Curse of Contradiction, a truly nasty curse.” He shivered slightly, remembering the curse that once afflicted him.

Recovering from the remembrance of the curse, Zeref turned to face Ganondorf. “I do suppose that I am indeed strong, but I don’t believe that I can truly quantify exactly how strong I am. After all, considering the scope of the competition, including yourself, one could say that to be truly strong simply means to be asked to partake within this tournament. Wouldn’t you agree?”

The Dark Prince stifled a chuckle. “Heh, yeah, so that answers that.” Ganondorf looked ahead, he then looked at the three blades in their sheathes on his waist. He grabbed one of the swords, the Sword of Six Sages and unsheathed it. He held the blade and there was a pregnant pause. A leaf from the tree Zeref rested on was removed from it by the wind. And it slowly began to float down and onto Zeref’s head. Ganondorf turned around and swiped his blade, a slash of air tore through the earth and cut the tree Zeref rested on in half.

Reaching up and grabbing the leaf from his head, Zeref looked at it, before taking in a deep breath and releasing it. The Black Mage then closed his eyes and his hand, curling his fingers into a tight fist, crushing the leaf, before he turned and looked up at the Commander, his eyes having changed from their natural black color to a menacing blood red. Zeref smirked, as an aura of darkness began to outline and surround his body.

“Well then, I see you’re as eager for this fight as I am.” Zeref said, barely trying to contain the excitement within his voice. “This is going to be very fun.”

Ganondorf smirked, “Indeed, I have to get stronger if I want to become the Eighth Commander.” Ganondorf decided to sheath his sword for now and began to glow in an ominous red color. The crimson red aura outlined his body, Zeref’s and Ganondorf’s aura began to shake the environment around them. “Rankyaku Koro!” Ganondorf lifted his legs and kicked air slashes. The air slashes bounced on the ground towards Zeref.

Zeref held out his fist towards the oncoming slashed and opened it, causing a white magic circle to appear in front of his palm. “Defense Magic: Shield.” Zeref stated calmly, as a glass-like, circular shield materialized in front of him. His eyes, now visibly burning with determination, Zeref shifted his body slightly, ready to fight.

“Soru!” Ganondorf suddenly appeared before Zeref, he ducked under Zeref to gain more power in the attack he was about to perform. Ganondorf jumped up and performed an uppercut to Zeref’s jaw, knocking him upwards. Ganondorf then jumped up above Zeref, his feet glowing blue. “Rankyaku Ran!” Ganondorf then shot an onslaught of miniature air slashes at Zeref. He kept on shooting them at Zeref but stopped when gravity took effect, he then landed on his feet.

Grunting in pain at the uppercut, Zeref noticed the air slashes and quickly casted a spell. “Blast Magic: Shockwave!” Quickly, a flaming aura of dark violet surrounded the Black Mage’s body, causing the air around him to shake, sending a large shockwave of violet energy out in every direction, dispersing the slashes, as he flipped in air, reorienting himself so that he landed on the ground, back on his feet. Quickly, he then threw his hand out and summoned another magic circle, this one red and black in color, as a mass of similarly colored flames surrounded Zeref’s hand.

“Flame Magic: Tartarus Cannon!” The flames on Zeref’s hand then suddenly pounced through the magic circle, expanding into a large, condensed blast of black and red fire, which then shot out at Ganondorf with extreme speeds, burning the foliage as the flames roared towards the Commander.

Ganondorf stood up from the attack, the forest burning around him, he chuckled before laughing. “That is some pretty hot stuff right there! Not bad, not bad at all.” Ganondorf revealed his, “Let the corpses of those you killed drag you close to oblivion: Shadow Pull!” Shadows grabbed Zeref and pulled him close to Ganondorf. The Gerudo Demon clenched his fist and coated it in Armament Haki, but it had a purple aura to it. “Pot, meet KETTLE!” Ganondorf slammed his fist into Zeref’s cheek, but the fist never made an impact, instead it was mere centimeters from his face. But Zeref felt the blow thoroughly, it felt like the attack went through his skin and to his skull and brain. The force caused a migraine to sweep over Zeref’s head, as Ganondorf slammed Zeref onto the ground.

Zeref ground his teeth together as he roared, throwing both his hands to the ground, causing several spots of the earth beneath the two to glow brightly. “Earth Magic: Iron Rock Barrage!” Suddenly, several large fists of rock and earth broke through the ground and converged towards Ganondorf. Swiftly, one of the fists sped towards the Commander, landing a blow straight to his stomach, before another snaked towards him and struck his back, sandwiching Ganondorf’s midsection between the two large fists. Then, just as fast as the first two landed, a third fist was sent into the side of Ganondorf’s head, connecting with his skull as the two fists at his midsection retreated, before a fourth fist struck his side, sending the Commander flying across the ground.

Ganondorf slammed his fist into the ground, burying it. Ganondorf stopped moving back and he stood up to his feet, balls of fire surrounded him. They then shot forward, “Blazing Bats!” The balls turned into fiery bats, leaving a trail of fire behind them as they flew towards Zeref. They maneuvered past the fists and exploded on Zeref’s body. Ganondorf coated his fists in Ryuo Haki, the technique he used to slam Zeref down, and ran forth to pummel Zeref.

Zeref quickly recovered his bearings as he saw Ganondorf approaching quickly and quickly casted another spell. “Spatial Magic: Territory Nihility!” He yelled, causing his arms to become cloaked in a layer of black and purple energy that seemed to move passively, before he charged forwards as well, meeting Ganondorf head on and sending a fist towards his opponent.

Ganondorf roared and threw a fist at Zeref, the fists that they threw at each other met and a shockwave was formed. The two struggled briefly, trying to overpower one another, but then they switched fists and struck once more. Their fists, yet again, meeting. The two shot onslaughts of punches at each other, Ganondorf was ruthless in his attacks, shooting his fists like a machine gun. Though, as Zeref’s fists met Ganondorf’s, he noticed that his fists were being punished. The muscles inside his fists and forearms began to cry out in pain as they clashed.

Feeling this pain, Zeref knew he wouldn’t be able to keep this up for very much longer, so instead, he decided to feint one of his attacks. Dodging one of Ganondorf’s fists, letting it sail past his cheek, a mere inch from his skin, before he took the split second opening and sent his other fist directly at Ganondorf’s chest, the fist still coated in the Territory spell as he edited its purpose, and yelled. “Territory Explosion!” The spell then directly struck the Commander in the center of his chest, causing the space around Zeref’s fist to warp and distort with black and purple energy. Suddenly, it erupted into a massive explosion, which sent both Zeref and Ganondorf flying in opposite directions. The Black Mage then landed on the ground, stopping himself as he looked down at his fist, wincing slightly as it had gained several burn marks from that attack.

Ganondorf marched towards Zeref, his shirt torn apart and a burn mark adorning his chest. Ganondorf took off what was left of his shirt and grinned. “You’ve got some spunk, my name is Ganondorf, the 7th Commander of Katakuri’s Army. A pleasure to meet you.” Ganondorf adopted a fighting stance, a grin stuck on his face.

Zeref looked at Ganondorf and smiled excitedly, before he stood up, tearing away what remained of his sleeve. “And you pack one helluva puch. I’m Zeref Dragneel, the Black Wizard of Fiore. And the pleasure’s all mine.” Zeref too, adopted a fighting stance, a similarly excited smile still on his own face. Along with his red eyes, it made him look slightly psychotic, but hey, he was just like his brother in that sense. He loved a good fight.

“Come! Let us continue our bout!” Ganondorf lunged forward, his fists adopted a reddish color along with purple. Both of his fists had the symbol of the Triforce of Power on them.

“I agree! Let the real battle begin!” Zeref roared happily, lunging forward with just as much excitement, as his own fists became devilishly cloaked in a dark matter-like substance, which crawled up his arms. Zeref had casted the spell known as ‘One Ultimate’.

The two clashed fists once more, but this time it pushed both of them back. The recoil nearly made them fall over, yet they held their ground and continued to box each other. Ganondorf ducked under a punch from Zeref and performed a right hook to Zeref’s ribcage. With Ryuo Haki and the added Triforce of Power, it both shattered his rib cage and flung him through a boulder. “Is that all you got?! COME AT ME!” Ganondorf challenged with a grin.

Spitting a glob of blood and spit from his mouth, Zeref smiled even more, looking like a psychopath as he retorted. “I’M JUST GETTING FUCKING STARTED!” He laughed, summoning and throwing a black orb towards Ganondorf with enough force to make it sound like a cannon.

Just as the orb came close to Ganondorf, the orb disappeared and was replaced by the smiling, red eyed Black Mage, who then sent his own dark matter coated fist directly into the center of Ganondorf’s face. In the process breaking his nose, before Zeref pushed himself forwards and threw both his fist and Ganondorf into the ground, shattering the earth beneath them with the impact.

Ganondorf coated his foot in Ryuo Haki and boosted it with the power of Ki. Ganondorf then grabbed Zeref’s hand whilst on the ground and kicked Zeref in his gut. Ganondorf let go of Zeref’s hand so as to not dislocate his opponent’s arm as Zeref flew across the air. Ganondorf rolled to his feet, using Kamisori to jump across the air, he appeared under Zeref. Ganondorf then slammed his knee into Zeref’s back, using normal Armament Haki, and increasing the damage with Ki and Tekkai. He shot Zeref higher above and to the skies.

Sailing through the air, Zeref couldn’t help but erupt into an uncontrollable fit of roaring laughter, echoing throughout the battlefield. Why wouldn’t he be laughing now? This was one, if not the greatest fights he’s ever had, he was elated! Regaining control over his voice, he turned his body so that it faced his opponent, who was on the ground.

Zeref then angled himself so that his feet faced the sky, and just before gravity took hold at the peak of his rise, he casted a spell. “High Speed Magic: HOWITZER!” Zeref roared as a large white magic circle was summoned beneath his feet. He crouched down, and as he did so, several other, smaller magic circles of the same white color were created, reaching up further into the sky. Then, he pushed himself off the magic circle, and launched himself straight towards the ground like a meteor, being further sped up by High Speed Magic as the magic circles sent a white energy at Zeref, pushing him faster towards the ground.

Zeref then pulled by his fist, still coated in dark matter, and called upon a second spell. “Crushing Evil, Spreading the Truth: EMPYREAN!!” He shouted with glee as he jettisoned down towards Ganondorf.

Ganondorf shot upwards, focusing Ki to his feet, Ki shot from his feet like a rocket. He coated his fist in Ryuo Haki, the Triforce of Power, Dark Magic, Tekkai, and Ki as he used Kamisori to match Zeref’s speed. Ganondorf’s fist wreaked malice. “DARK KING’S MALICIOUS FIST!” Ganondorf threw the punch right as they met each other in the sky.

The two met fists and the whole arena shook from the amount of force that was unleashed. The arena’s sky was covered in darkness and the arena floor was blood red. Zeref’s shirt was torn to shreds as the two pushed onwards against one another. Both of them showed no signs of stopping, yet Zeref’s fist yet again was being punished. However, it spreaded all the way into his torso, Zeref’s muscles were crying out in pain and his bones began to shake in pain.

Yet, at the same time, Zeref didn’t care. He was lost in the moment, smiling in absolute happiness, so he continued to push through. And through the pain, he moved his other arm, albeit with mass amounts of struggle, and grabbed the wrist of the fist that fought against Ganondorf, imbuing it with more magic. Whether he won or lost, or even if it ended in a draw, he didn’t care. He was simply having far too much fun.

Ganondorf began to adopt boarish features and grew larger, tusks sprouted out of his jaw, his hair grew longer and he dwarfed Zeref. Ganondorf exerted himself more by using Geppo, Ki, anything to knock Zeref out the sky. Ganondorf’s fist was pouring out malice and Ganondorf adopted a grin. “You remind me of…” In Ganondorf’s eyes, Zeref turned into Link, and his grin grew wider. “That brat!” The transformation and size advantage boosted his strength, and Zeref’s arm broke, the bones in the arm were shattered and Ganondorf slammed his fist into Zeref’s body. The blow made a shockwave that split the darkness in two and he launched Zeref high above the clock.

Zeref felt everything. He felt the adrenaline physically coursing through his veins. He felt the shattered fragments of the bones in his arm moving around. He felt the magic coursing around the entire arena and the sky itself. But he also felt satisfaction. Just like he felt the exact same as when he had first died with Mavis in Fiore. He felt happy. And his resolve only strengthened. If he was going to go down, he’d do it with a fight! Turning around in the air, Zeref looked down at the transformed Ganondorf and laughed. Zeref charged everything he had into one last attack, and it was one that would make Mavis and Natsu both proud.

Zeref held his non-broken arm behind him, palm facing higher into the sky, as he summoned a massive magic circle that shone brightly, breaking through the clouds and he smiled, as the magic circle turned into pure magic energy and was absorbed into Zeref’s arm. The dark matter that surrounded his arm, now turned into a mix of purple, black, and white as he began to fall towards Demon King Ganondorf. This was his last attack, and it deserved the perfect name.

The One Magic: Fairy Heaven!

Demon King Ganondorf looked up at Zeref from the ground and unsheathed the Swords of Demise, he crouched down and was surrounded by malicious energy. He then coated his blades in Ryuo Haki and he turned black for he had covered his whole body in Armament Haki. He then leaped up, using Kamisori, Ki blasts from his feet, and a variety of magic. His blades were imbued with Ryuo, Dark Magic, Ki, and any other buff up magic. He crossed his arms with his blades and growled. “Oden Nitoryu…”

“TOUGEN TOTSUKA!”

Demon King Ganondorf and Zeref unleashed their attacks at the same time, Demon King Ganondorf’s slash and Zeref’s punch. Demon King Ganondorf slashed Zeref across his chest in an X shape, digging into his body and punishing his lungs, heart, ribs, guts, and liver. Zeref punched Demon King Ganondorf in his chest causing an explosion of gold and dark magic that incinerated Demon King Ganondorf’s defenses. An explosion wrung out, and shook the arena, the two began to fall from the sky and hit the arena floor. Ganondorf and Zeref were in their base forms and landed in separate craters.

It was silent. Not even the wind dared to make a sound, as the two fierce fighters laid on the ground, bloodied, battered, burned, bruised, and broken. They had used up all of their energy in that last attack, and now… now it was just a matter of who could move after the clash. Zeref’s eyes weakly remained open as he stared up at the sky, their color had returned to the normal black coloring, as all of their magic had been used up. He slowly took labored breaths in as he smiled, and huffed out a breathless, strangled laugh, and a single sentence.

“Thank you… for the fight, Ganondorf.” Zeref whispered, closing his eyes as he fell unconscious.

Ganondorf clenched his teeth and rolled to his chest, Ganondorf lifted his blades and stabbed them into the ground, pushing himself up. The Demon Prince stood weakly to his feet and sheathed his blades. He stumbled out of his crater and limped towards Zeref’s crater, he looked down at the unconscious and cracked a smirk. “You’re welcome… Zeref.” Ganondorf then picked Zeref up and began to limp towards the edge.

“You’re not out yet, my friend.”


02:17:13

“Okay, one: that was pretty fucking intense. Two: why the fuck did it result in the sky turning into a fucking rave lightshow?!” Berserker grunted and shielded his eyes from the sky changing coloration and lighting effect from Ganondorf and Zeref’s ongoing battle. Which also shook the very foundation of the arena itself.

“That was Ganondorf, my friend.” Lord Twigo explained with a sigh. “That man is always looking for a good fight.”

“Are they trying to hypnotize the entire arena? Because it’s fucking hurting my eyes!” Ionyx said through gritted teeth. Everyone in Team DOOM was shielding their eyes as well, unable to bear the intensity of the sky’s revolving color lights.

“No, you just can’t stand the level of magic that’s being displaced.” Lord Twigo looked to the skies, “Look, that’s our Ganondorf.” He pointed to Demon King Ganondorf lunging upwards surrounded by a red aura and Fairy King Zeref flying downwards with a dark, gold, and red aura.

Suddenly, a new voice speaks up. “And that bright rainbow light would be our resident Black Mage, Zeref Dragneel.”

“Great, who’s talking?” Berserker questioned the newcomer.

Turning around, Berserker would come to see two men standing there. A long, navy haired person with mixed skin, and blue tattoo-like markings all over his body, his arms covered by a long black cloak as he was shirtless, and apparently shoeless too, and hanging around his neck was a necklace that had several red teeth attached to it. Standing next to him, was a pale skinned skinny man with an oversized black and white striped shirt, along with a jade gemstone on a necklace hanging around his neck, and short jade green hair.

“Hello, my name is Acnori Quill.” The navy haired man, Quill, introduced himself with a smirk. “And this is Zirconis.” He gestured his right hand towards Zirconis, who stood next to him, as Zirconis waved with a smile. “And it’s nice to meet you.”

“Cool. What brings you out here, besides the obvious?” Berserker asked and gestured to the sky.

“Nothin’ really.” Zirconis answered, yawning as he scratched his cheek. “The two of us are really just wandering around. At least, ‘till someone attacks one of us.”

“Well, you won’t find it here. We’re gonna find shelter and wait out this bullshit lightshow.” Berserker said with a huff, signaling his group to follow.

“Hmm. That’s Zeref’s Magic.” Quill looked at the impressive display, whistling. “Damn, haven’t seen him go all out like that in a while. He must really be having fun over there.” Quill chuckled, before looking back down at Berserker’s group, a smirk still on his face. “I wonder… would any of you like to learn a thing or two about magic? Just enough to get you on your way to harnessing your own style. It’d make things in this tournament far more interesting.” Quill offered.

This made the group stop. “…What kind of magic?”

“Fioren Magic, of course. Like Earth Magic, Wind Magic, Ice, Fire, Wood, Water, and the like.” Quill told them, before his smirk grew slightly. “And if you’re willing to risk your humanity, we’ll have a go at teaching two of you Dragon Slayer Magic.” Quill explained, before he shrugged. “It’s just an offer though.”

“…Tia, Luna, Twilight, do you three want to learn this Fioren Magic?” Berserker inquired to the three alicorn princesses.

They looked at each other and thought it over, before nodding their heads. “Yes.” They answered in unison.

“Well, they need to cover for their lack of strength- I mean, Haki, so it would be a splendid idea.” Lord Twigo said with a smile on his face.

“Alright then. Now I don’t have enough time to teach you exactly how to use magic, that’d take more time than we have for the tournament. But I can give you the necessary information in order for you to learn how to harness Ethernano. Turning it into spells will be up to you from that point on.” Quill told them, walking closer to the group allowing them to see just how tall he was compared to them. Zirconis, however, stayed behind, content to just watch the light show that was still occurring.

Quill stopped just in front of them, before his smirk faded as he looked at them. “Now before I start, I have to ask one more time. Do any of you want to accept the consequences, and learn how to use Dragon Slayer Magic?” Quill asked, his eyes piercing as he looked at them.

“I thought we were learning Fioren Magic. Are you saying Dragon Slayer Magic and Fioren Magic are one of the same?” Twilight asked in confusion.

Quill looked down at her and sighed, before he got down onto the ground, sitting criss cross applesauce style. “Fioren Magic and Dragon Slayer Magic fall under the same parent name, as they both originate from Fiore, however I just differentiate them because they are two extremely different things. While normal Fiore Magic is vast and has very many uses, Dragon Slayer Magic was designed to do one thing. Kill dragons.” Quill explained, his eyes softening as he did so. “And while there are a few ways to learn Dragon Slayer Magic, and become a Dragon Slayer, they all must include either a specific type of crystal geode, called a Lacrima, or an actual Fioren Dragon, of which the only two in this tournament are right in front of you. But the thing about Dragon Slayer Magic is that using it comes at a very great cost.”

“Is there a break room between here and the fucking point?” Luna questioned with a deadpan face.

Quill’s eyes find their way over to the princess, and their red coloring pierces the air as he looks at her. He sighs before getting to the point. “The fucking point is, that if you learn Dragon Slayer Magic, you will no longer be who you are right now.” He growls inhumanly. “The fucking point is, that if you learn Dragon Slayer Magic, you will eventually become a Dragon, and every trace of who you are as a being right now will disappear. Forever, and for good.” He tells her harshly. “And there is no way to reverse it.”

“Was it so hard to say that, instead of giving an explanation filled with bitching and moaning?” Celestia asked with a shake of her head. “You know what, fuck this. You’ve wasted our time. We don’t need this from you.” And just like that, all three rejected his offer and walked away from him.

“… Alright then.” Quill sighed, getting off the ground. “Guess that’s that.” He mumbled. “Well, I’d say it was nice meeting you, but that’d be a bit of a lie as the only truly kind one here is Lord Twigo.” Quill said before turning around, as he began to walk away, with Zirconis following closely.

“Good work.” Berserker nodded to his girls. “You rejected his offer that had flaws in it. No matter how many benefits it held, the consequences were too great.” He praised them.

“Really though, I think what really ruined it was his drama-filled explanation. Honestly, some people…” Luna sighed in annoyance while pinching her forehead.

“Why make an offer like that when he knows how bad it is in the long run?” Twilight inquired with a raised brow.

“He was too focused on ‘making things interesting’ just so he could have a good time.” Celestia huffed indignantly. “The only thing this tournament is showing; are our flaws and scars. It’s like an addiction we cannot rid ourselves of.” Everyone nodded their heads solemnly in agreement.

“Ours is glaringly obvious: we don’t have as many skills, techniques, or other powers besides what we already had on hand to keep us in. Everyone else has more than what they originally had in the past. So we have to compensate for those shortcomings. The only good thing we’re getting right now is Haki from Lord Twigo himself.” Krimzon pointed out.

“I guess that’s about all we can do; learn and train under Lord Twigo.” Berserker stated.

“And nearly eat, two more hours before we can rest and eat some grub.” Lord Twigo said, “I wonder what they’re going to give us? Pastries? Vegetables? Meat? Fruit?” Lord Twigo gasped. “Meat loaf?!”

“…We forgot to pack us something to eat.” Everyone groaned at forgetting how essential food is to keep one going.

“I’m pretty sure it’s an unwritten rule where we’re not allowed to bring food into the arena with the tournament ongoing. Not even a muesli bar to snack on.” Berserker commented with a sigh.

“Yup, that’s all on you, however! I packed my lunch!” Lord Twigo took off his chest plate,he placed the chest plate down on the ground. In it was a basket, he then took out the basket and it had fruits, vegetables, and a sandwich. “Thank god I’m not as ill prepared as some unfortunate souls are.”

“…Aren’t you worried someone might steal from you if they know?” Sellox questioned the Commander while they looked around to make sure nothing jumped them.

“If someone did steal, I would make them suffer!” Lord Twigo said innocently, digging into his grub. “So good~!” Lord Twigo sang as he began to eat his food.