• Published 10th Jun 2021
  • 5,142 Views, 102 Comments

A Cultivator in Equestria - Staadnauthursil



A person from another world is brought to an AU MLP universe, where their body is transformed and adapted. Into a Kirin, a very unusual kirin.

  • ...
26
 102
 5,142
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

10920685
I've seen American Dad but it has been years since I watched it actively. So I did not recognize this one. It is good to know the reference though.

10920899
Wow. Now this song is something I'd use in one of those character development phases. I like it.

10932038
Thank you, I am glad you liked the concept for this story's MC. Though he is not really a proper monk, even a Shaolin one. He is a kind of cultivator who seeks to achieve immortality through training, fighting, and obtaining clarity through both violence and harmony. Though I admit that there might have existed such monks in the past. Though the wushu universe cultivators are not what I'd consider monks., But that's just my opinion.

10932199
Thank you for the compliment. I will be adding some more violence soon. The latest chapter is more of a reaction & training montage than anything else.

TYFC!!!

If there ever is a battle between Cultivators or a battle where Guo Long fights against someone equal to or greater than his own strength, would this be a good theme for such a battle?

I like the details of what is going on like that snake your telling of its looks and how it got it's name is a nice touch.

I also love the interaction between the kirins and Guo Long and I hop for more funny interaction between them maybe having the kirins play a few pranks on him or have some funny moment to build up there relationships.

But so far I am loving this story and your doing a great job and can't wait to see where this journey takes us :twilightsmile: :twilightsmile:

When I started reading this I thought I recognized the writing style and reading that AN that mentioned malificus I realized it was your overly detailed writing style and almost yelled god dam it he's at it again anyway good story what for the next chapter.

Love the chapter so far, especially with the introduction of Equestria’s spy system. It’s nice that our hero will now have to deal with the corrupt nobility and might have future help from the Equestrians. I do hope that, if he gets a love interest, it could be someone like Princess Celestia rather than one of the spies that work under her.

hey I have been wounding for a bit but why do you share a title picture with Oroshi? is it a place holder and that fitted the best and/or you just found it on google images?

This is a good story an very VERY unique to me as I have not see anything like this really. I hope to see more very soon as I am enjoying this! Keep up the awesome work!

When will the expected release date of the next chapter be? On a side note that is much more important than the main question...are you doing ok man?

Pardon my language and blatant lack of patience but...


Ẉ̴̡͈͈͔̽̿͐͛H̷͆̇̕ͅE̶̢̱͉̾̎͝R̶̬̃̀́͂͛Ë̷̳̄̎͝ ̶̘̂̈́͝T̵̡͉͍̈́͌́̕͜H̸̬̮͑̕̕E̵͕̪̅͜ ̷̩̱̖̩̺̌̄͠͠F̷̹̏U̵͙̣̽͒̍̀̀C̴̘̰͖͑̆̕K̴͖̯̯̟͈̈̓̓̆ ̴̘̝̪́̈̂̆I̵̻̞̗̊͝Ś̵̜͓̭̲̓̚ͅ ̴̱̔̇̐T̶̺̝̗̫̆̽̔H̸̦̻̭̓E̴̢̢̗͋̂͘ ̸̺̖̅U̷̢̮̻̺͓͂̓Ṕ̶͕̩̣͉̌̚D̵̡͈̀̽͌̃͜A̶͖̤͘T̶̻̝̭̒̏̚͠Ȅ̶̟͙͇̰́̇̊

On a side note this story feels like it needs a side character who is nonsensically angry all the time for no apparent reason. To summarize "Man Literally to Angry to die." Add in some Doom OST and maybe a "The Only Thing I Know for Real" and voila, violent comedic relief.

Are you alive and well...or at least alive?

The only one

Login or register to comment