• Published 25th Apr 2021
  • 866 Views, 90 Comments

(NEW TITLE: STOLEN WILL) Will You Ever Be Mine: Just Went Up to A New Stage (Re-write in progress) - zodia



You just stepped into a new stage in life with Rainbow Dash... You thought that you wont have to worry and deal with magical stuff but it turns out you're wrong.

  • ...
4
 90
 866

October special: Zipp and the Dream Eaters

Canterlot High, that is now called Canterlot University is now much livelier than ever, Principal Twilight and Vice Principal Sunset is making sure that every student is having fun while studying. And making sure that every teachers and students will get along, and of the canterlot ball won't disappear and it's even right around the corner once more. Everyone is excited especially the freshmen since it's going to be their first time to experience something like this, though Zipp Storm one of the known celebrity in the world, that is also a sister to Pipp Petals is not even in the slightest of excitement, probably it's because it's her third time, or It could be that shes uncomfortable getting asked by almost every guy on a dance.

Well the dance is one of the reason, but mostly she's looking for an excitement something, that is puzzling or so to say something of a detective work. Since that is her dream, she doesn't want to be Celebrity on her whole life, she wants to be just like her father a Nobel and honorable detective that is now deceased. As Zipp is walking around the halls, she tried her best not to get annoyed with all the staring, she let out a deep sigh "And you can't even walk this halls without being stared by everyone, I just want to be normal" theat was her thought. To get her mind out of it, she pulled out her phone and started watching some unsolved mysteries, she smiled, though she was to focused on watching and analyzing every single detail on what the video is saying, that she bumped into someone unintentionally and that person fell into the ground "Oh my god, im so sorry" she said, as she offered a helping hand. Once her eyes met with the person she bumped she suddenly, felt fear down her spine, but she tried to keep her act cool and helped.... Him..... Up "It's fine don't worry about it, just watched where you going next time" said the person and he immediately left. Zipp couldn't help but to look at him as he walk away "what the hell is that.... What was that just now" that's whats on her thoughts, when all of sudden someone pinched her cheek and she got satrlted and screamed "Pipp what the HECK!?" she said.

Pipp pouted, and crossed her arms "I've been trying to get your attention for two minutes, what is up with you?" She asked, Zipp took a deep sigh and grasp her chest, and she smiled " Nothing, just lost in the blue, why do you need something?" she said, Pipp warps her arms around Pipps arm "Lets go we still have a geology class to attend to" said Pipp, and Zipp ran along with her.

As they both sat on the front seats, there proffered arrived "Okay today, where gonna have a short quiz.... Don't worry I made sure that it'll be easy since the canterlot ball is right around corner, and after we checked your answers we will go to the ball room and clean up, understood" said Zack. While Zipp is answering she suddenly saw a shadowy figure of a person outside the window that seems to be passing by, she gulped and her eyes locked into the figure, she cound't look away, when the shadowy figure is about to looked at her Zack leaned and looked at her in the eyes " Hey... your still in number 5, everyone is waiting for you to finish" said Zack.

"CRAP.... It almost noticed me" she said in her thoughts, then a couple minutes later everyone is ready to go but for some reason Zack told Zipp to stay behind for a moment "Is there something wrong sir?" She asked.

Zack sigh and checked Zipps forehead with his hand "You don't seem to be sick... You alright kid? Cause back there you seem really frightened is something going on" he asked, Zipp want's to tell him but she doesn't know If Zack is even going to believe her "I'm fine prof, im just been thinking a lot of personal stuff", Zack raise an eyebrow, and stared at her, that made Zipp think that maybe Zack is not buying it " Okay.... Well whatever that is, i just hope it doesnt affect your studying, go on now join your classmates" said Zack.

While Zipp is walking towards the ballroom, she saw it again the shadowy figure standing infront one of the lockers, but she just ignored it and went as fast as she could into the ballroom, when she got there, she sat down and catch her breath "Damn it, why is this happening?" She said, as she took another deep greath. After taking a rest for a couple minutes she started helping out her classmates especially Pipp since she's not used to heavy works "You really need to work on your physical strength" she said jokingly to her sister Pipp.

Pipp slaps Zipps shoulder "Are you calling me a wimp" said Pipp, And Zipp just laughed and Pipp can't help it but to just smile and started showing Zipp that she can lift, Pipp lift a stock of 40 chairs, Pipp smirked "See... I can lift" said Pipp.

Zipp jaw drop and the rest of their classmates "How are you doing that? Said Zipp, Pipp put the chairs down and walked towards Zipp " I don't know, Its just happened sorta happened you know.... I Just found out that I have that kind of strength,the other day when my car keys fell into a man whole and I lift the metal cover with ease" said Pipp.

Zipp scratched her head "How is that even possible.... Also you went into a meanwhile, is that why you smell horrible the other day" said Zipp, that made Pipp embarrassed.

She covered her face and said "Dont say it to loudly" Zipp sigh and told Pipp to forget about the whole super strength thing and finish the cleaning up first, so after that they can try and figure out how Pipp suddenly got a some kind of super power.

An hour later when they finished cleaning, Zipp tried to convince Pipp to go to Principal Twilight since despite being the principal, she's also a very well known scientist in the University. But Pipp told Zipp that they can do it some other since she doesn't want to be late on a shooting where she's gonna be a horror movie killer for the first time of her career "I guess it can wait" said Zipp, and then they part ways, while Zipp is driving her motorcycle to get home, she saw it once again but this time it's not on a window or on a locker, its sitting right behind her. Zipp eyes widen, her heart started to beat fast, tears started coming out of her eyes. She can't stop staring at it on her side mirror, as she stared at the figure on the mirror it started to manifest a face. When all of sudden she heard a honk from a truck, she tried to avoid it but it's too late she got hit. But as she was flying time seemed to slow down and the pain she was feeling started to dade away. She looked around and saw his professor "Prof?" She whispered, Zack carried her away and lay her down on the grass, she blinked for a moment and shes back to the parking lot of the school. She got confused but at the same time she was scared, she held her helmet tightly "Did that really happened.... It felt to real, what is going on here" she said.

Zipp decided that she had enough and started looking around the school to find answers, she searched every single corner of the school but she couldn't find the shadowy figure, and when she anout to give up, she remembered that thing was standing in front of a locker..... Her locker, she ran towards the hall where her locker is and started searching for something that can help her "What is this?" She said, she was confused since she never put that there, but instead of worrying about how the book get there she started browsing the book, then she found it "Dream Eaters this shadowy figures are creatures that feeds to someone fears and thoughts, but the cant just target anyone, the only that they can target are the ones that can see them, so if you ever saw one make sure to avoid it and never approached. One last warning this monsters will turn them selves into humans that makes it harder to avoid them but there are signs. The first sign is they wear all black, but a lot of people where all black, that's where the second signs some In there hands will contain runes and few bumps those are the only two signs" Zipps gulps, since she just interact with one this morning, as she continued reading, she found out that thoze creatures will not stop until there victim is dead.

As she stopped reading she felt that someone is standing behind her back, when she turned around she saw the same guy that she bumped into, he was staring at her, Zipp couldn't move it almost seems like she's glued to the ground "Move damn it... Move, I don't wanna die... Someone help me" those are the words she wished she could scream, she closed her eyes hoping that someone will help. The creature hands turned into blades and when its about to kill Zipp, a Professor hit the creature with a bat "Hey ugly, if you want my student you gotta get through me first" said Rainbow Dash menacingly, Zipp coudnt believe what she saw, she cried asked for Rainbow Dashe's help "Help me" Said Zipp.

Rainbow Hugged her "Dont worry, your okay now, im here, I'll keep you safe" said Rainbow, then Dash told Zipp to go behind her back.

Rainbow point her bat towards the creature "You are one ugly piece of garbage" said Rainbow, it seemed to pissed the creature off, and it started to run towards them when all of sudden it got blasted by someone erasing it out of existence "Well that was fun, it's been a while since I used that spell" said Lazuline.

Rainbow sigh "Gee... I had it you know" said Dash, Lazuline giggled "As if, do you really think a bat is enough to kill that thing" said Lazuline, Rainbow is about to talk back to Lazuline when Zipp interrupted "Can someone pls tell me what's going on, ive been getting chased by that thing the whole day, im really confused and full of questions" said Zipp.

Lazuline hold Zipps shoulder "Kid, there are things in this world that you never thought existed.... Like actual magic or mythical creatures, and it seems like you have the book of the damn there... Hold onto that that can help you" said Lazuline.

Rainbow put her arm around Zipp "come on let's get out of here, the school is about to close, and once we meet up with your other proffesers and principal Twilight and Vice P. Sunset we will answer your questions" said Rainbow.

Zipp scratched her head in confusedness "wait what!? What do you mean by meet up with them?" Said Zipp.

Lazuline laughed "You'll see kid, you'll see" said Lazuline.

And on that day Zipp's eyes widen to the world of magic and the dangers along with it, creatures and beings that human kind has no idea that ever existed.

Author's Note:

Hi, I hope you enjoyed this chapter speacial, this story will pretty much kickoff the next story. And im really sorry for my grammar in advance

Comments ( 1 )

This was awesome.

Login or register to comment