• Published 31st Mar 2021
  • 858 Views, 102 Comments

Snickers: On the Road - Mocha Star



Snickers is on the run from Foal Services, where will his journey take him next?

Comments ( 7 )

11670568
What happened to Ninjadeadbeard?

11694471
He... died of cancer last year. Terribly sad time for me and others. He was a close friend in the Fandom but I never had a chance to talk with him or meet him IRL...

with him making so much noise in frand... news of his whereabouts will undoubtedly get back to celestia at the very least. I wonder how much fallout there was from the groups dissaperence. If I remember right.... it was the "magical mystery cure" episode, right? Rarity telling snickers she didn't want anything to do with him. He runs away and magically brain scrambled Rarity has no idea what she did. I would imagine celestia is not pleased. Rarity is depressed, Spoiled bitch is spreading rumors, and friendships are strained. Because if you think about it... this is twilight's fault.

11694835
Hey, you're reading my mind here.
I agree with your entire statement and will cover this all in the future. Only thing is I don't know if I'll include Celestia's reaction very soon, but it IS going to happen.

really looking forward to the next chapter

11702951
Next book! I'll start it closer to winter since work is really busy being in construction.

Login or register to comment